1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: Prime Universe D2

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I have moonless as town so no.

What's up with everyone today?
    Is that Moogles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1203

Nah I bleed town fire. If I'm lynched at any point in this game I might actually die.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Why are people still voting Town? Especially Sino.

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

Aren't you helpful.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

The votes are a lot more scattered than yesterday.

26. ISO #1226

Nvm not really lol.

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    Honestly, I don't know. I've just came and I'm super tired and I don't know if I should vote anyone. I guess I'll stick with FB for being a fucking dick and continue playing with claiming mafia shit.
    FB's scum claim is just him trolling and hold absolutely no value, whereas Quick asked for a doc to reveal, i don't see town motivation in this play, if you wanna keep your vote on FB, you're gonna have to find a better reason, cause right now, this vote is useless.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

36. ISO #1236

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    FB's scum claim is just him trolling and hold absolutely no value, whereas Quick asked for a doc to reveal, i don't see town motivation in this play, if you wanna keep your vote on FB, you're gonna have to find a better reason, cause right now, this vote is useless.
    I also asked WD to reveal.

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I meant this one, where's the town motivation here ?
    This is more complicated that what you are really making it out to be. There are a couple of looks at Doc claims:

1. WC is Doc and gets NKed tonight and there is no CC. This leaves us with a confirmed Unknown.
    2. WC is/is not not Doc and doesn't die and there is no CC. This means its all wifom on whether WC ever gets lynched or not and this opens up a lot of WIFOM for whether Unknown is Town or not.
    3. WC is Doc and gets NKed and there is a CC. Unlikely. Scum wouldn't CC and NK the same target.
    5. WC is not Doc and there is a CC. This means that sooner or later one of them is going to die which will give the other away. Again opening up WIFOM for if Unknown is Town or not.

I wanted info to sort this mess. That is why I asked if someone was going to calim Doc. If its up to WIFOM untouched, that hurts Town because Scum would be holding all the cards.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #1244

I think Fire is actually Town here. Something about him this game, can't put my finger on it.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

45. ISO #1245

Willing to reconsider Badass. At first I thought it was just town snark, but its kept up to an almost unnatural level.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    This is more complicated that what you are really making it out to be. There are a couple of looks at Doc claims:

1. WC is Doc and gets NKed tonight and there is no CC. This leaves us with a confirmed Unknown.
    2. WC is/is not not Doc and doesn't die and there is no CC. This means its all wifom on whether WC ever gets lynched or not and this opens up a lot of WIFOM for whether Unknown is Town or not.
    3. WC is Doc and gets NKed and there is a CC. Unlikely. Scum wouldn't CC and NK the same target.
    5. WC is not Doc and there is a CC. This means that sooner or later one of them is going to die which will give the other away. Again opening up WIFOM for if Unknown is Town or not.

I wanted info to sort this mess. That is why I asked if someone was going to calim Doc. If its up to WIFOM untouched, that hurts Town because Scum would be holding all the cards.
    If you were Town you would have dropped this already.

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    TBH Badass and Quick both have an unnatural relationship as I can see it. Would not be surprised if game is solved with them both being the only two scum (perhaps unlikely, but seems possible).
    All you have for arguments are hypotheticals without any evidence to back it up. You are making baseless claims and it is actually quite annoying. If I get lynched, its your fault. No one was even looking at me until you tunneled on me.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

49. ISO #1249

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If you were Town you would have dropped this already.
    Tell me unknown, what the flying fuck do you know about my town game?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

50. ISO #1250

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    All you have for arguments are hypotheticals without any evidence to back it up. You are making baseless claims and it is actually quite annoying. If I get lynched, its your fault. No one was even looking at me until you tunneled on me.
    What is this post Even saying? "No one was even looking at me until you tunnelled on me" lol.