S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Lurking doesn't mean not reading. I haven't seen a game where day 1 people can lynch scum yet. But I'm always sure there will be at least 1 scum on any train.
    If you don't post anything pertaining the circumstances, to me i just can't read anything. Therefore i can't establish anything on you which just makes you a nuisance in my eyes.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Calix: She seems to have taken the right foot forward as she doesn't waste anytime getting on scum hunting. I like how she tries to steer the conversation in the direction of productivity. pro town move.

DarknessB: Doesn't strike me as scum although his posts weren't in depth with content.

Iced Monopoly: Very active, asking comments, providing analysis' and somewhere to start.

Firebringer: I don't get his Jester claim. You can't call scum based on someones reaction and then say they're even more scummier when they call out someone you think is town and they're just questioning. smells more fishier than a hooker.

AIVION/SuperJack: Not much was said, but the things that were said seemed insightful and only good motives.

Yuki: Clearly a nuisance. Sounds like an announcer ready to watch the fights go down while he lurks.... maybe laughing at everyone bickering as he sits as scum, but could just be a simple nuisance to the game.

Whad: BAAAAAHHHHBAAAAAAAHHHHBLACKKKK SHEEEP WHY THE FUCKK YOU SHEEEEPPPINN? you seem to be clinging to ice monopoly a little there.

What in god's name are you talking about. You lost me when you included yourself as someone you see me potential scum buddying. Please explain!!!!!!

Unknown: His analysis was bland. He pointed out a lot of things a blind person could point out... stating the obvious? scum!

I have to do laundry. but basically all this is what I feel based on what i skimmed through yesterday and today....

Every post after this one will have my 110% attention as i feel i'm caught up now.
    Thanks for being the 3rd person this game by saying that my points have no meaning. I believe they aren't stating the obvious, but if you don't show me.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Whad: BAAAAAHHHHBAAAAAAAHHHHBLACKKKK SHEEEP WHY THE FUCKK YOU SHEEEEPPPINN? you seem to be clinging to ice monopoly a little there.

What in god's name are you talking about. You lost me when you included yourself as someone you see me potential scum buddying. Please explain!!!!!!
    I don't understand the part where you think I'm clinging to Ice monobopy. Its interesting that you are trying to tie me to Iced monopoly instead of the main person I actually think people could claim I'm sheeping (hint: it's not iced monopoly).

Also, regarding my scum buddying comment, let me rephrase that for you so it is more clear:

"It reads to me as Mesk is a potential scum who is "buddying up" or "acting nicely to people to try to get on their good side" with a variety of people: Calix, me, AIVION, ... and also like scum who is having a hard time scumhunting since you bear overwhelming guilt since you know you are the scum.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Morning!

Fire is engaging in a lot more banter than I would rate as normal. This is coming across as an attempt to be likeable and agreeable, which is reading scummy. Can we please focus Game and not rocks
    You called me an ass earlier, and now you are saying I am too nice?
    I am getting mixed messages here buddy.

Anyways, on to the game.
    What you think of Mesk?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You called me an ass earlier, and now you are saying I am too nice?
    I am getting mixed messages here buddy.

Anyways, on to the game.
    What you think of Mesk?
    Naw i meant in previous games youre capable of being an ass to suit your agenda. But this game youre being more jovial and likeable which is appearing to me as a way to secure votes from less active players like yuki.

As for mesk il need to reread, on the bus right now, so il probably get around to posting my results before I start class

18. ISO #18

Morning!

Fire is engaging in a lot more banter than I would rate as normal. This is coming across as an attempt to be likeable and agreeable, which is reading scummy. Can we please focus Game and not rocks
    Super has not really said anything useful other then taking up the vote that AIVION put on me, and I assume that his vote was because of me pinning him down. Care to tell me why you voted me?

19. ISO #19

Never mind there wasnt all that much to read through, so shes done little to post so far, besides her reads list which was pretty bland. It had almost every player listed as either being nice and innocent, or excusing potential scum activity as just a misunderstanding. Her views aligned with mine on Whad and actually got me to more deeply consider my theory of his sheeping, but other than that shes only posted a couple of actual scum reads, which could have some merit, but arent quite so in depth. Looking forward to seeing more, so far im leaning unaligned, with potential light scum given her need to appease players and taking shots at some of the easier targets

20. ISO #20

Never mind there wasnt all that much to read through, so shes done little to post so far, besides her reads list which was pretty bland. It had almost every player listed as either being nice and innocent, or excusing potential scum activity as just a misunderstanding. Her views aligned with mine on Whad and actually got me to more deeply consider my theory of his sheeping, but other than that shes only posted a couple of actual scum reads, which could have some merit, but arent quite so in depth. Looking forward to seeing more, so far im leaning unaligned, with potential light scum given her need to appease players and taking shots at some of the easier targets
    Let me just state once for the record that I'm not sheeping you and have never been. Like, I don't even see why you think this so you/Mesk please explain. I let it ride to see if one of you was gonna do anything with it but it seems like not.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Let me just state once for the record that I'm not sheeping you and have never been. Like, I don't even see why you think this so you/Mesk please explain. I let it ride to see if one of you was gonna do anything with it but it seems like not.
    This was explained in my post that immediately followed yours when you first asked my opinion. A number of players were heavy scum reading me, and you instead were reading me as town. The others had explained why I was scum, you offered no explanation. It comes across as you are scum, therefor you know im town, so you attempted to buddy me by appealing to my alignment and in turn trying to clear yourself from my radar by offering yourself as a friend while i was under scrutiny. That was what I interpreted

22. ISO #22

This was explained in my post that immediately followed yours when you first asked my opinion. A number of players were heavy scum reading me, and you instead were reading me as town. The others had explained why I was scum, you offered no explanation. It comes across as you are scum, therefor you know im town, so you attempted to buddy me by appealing to my alignment and in turn trying to clear yourself from my radar by offering yourself as a friend while i was under scrutiny. That was what I interpreted
    Sheeping is not the same as buddying. Sheeping = blindly voting the same as a player. Buddying = sucking up to someone to get them to like you. Let's get the facts straight. I was never sheeping you.

My town read on you was largely due to my interpretation of some things you said early in the day that made me hard gut read you town and believe we had the same role. Based on your denial later in the day, I will need to re-evaluate my read. I kind of don't want to explain what I thought you were because I claimed it's the same thing that I am and I'm not ready to claim just yet.

I honestly dont mind if I come across as a scum attempting to buddy you. I'm going to state my town reads and usually explain them but sometimes not as I see fit.

23. ISO #23

Sheeping is not the same as buddying. Sheeping = blindly voting the same as a player. Buddying = sucking up to someone to get them to like you. Let's get the facts straight. I was never sheeping you.

My town read on you was largely due to my interpretation of some things you said early in the day that made me hard gut read you town and believe we had the same role. Based on your denial later in the day, I will need to re-evaluate my read. I kind of don't want to explain what I thought you were because I claimed it's the same thing that I am and I'm not ready to claim just yet.

I honestly dont mind if I come across as a scum attempting to buddy you. I'm going to state my town reads and usually explain them but sometimes not as I see fit.
    Not sure why youre defining sheeping and buddying. I said buddying throughout that entire post, mesk was saying sheeping. Feel free to reavaluate me, but make your thoughts known. That is the general consensus, hiding is not good.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Hi. I'm here. Does anyone want to ask me questions?

Whad.
    As its already been noted before, you cant just rely on reaction, you need to ask questions of your own. And not to say you havnt been, but its pretty quite now, so its a good opportunity now to approach players or ask questions to the general audience instead of waiting for someone to come on and ask you shit

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Hi Whad, I do have a question for you. How do you feel about Yuki and Super Jack (AIVION) with a little bit of feedback. Also, we know your name.
    Yuki:
    Well it seems like people are fine with letting Yuki get away with bad substance contribution levels.

The only thing of substance I wrote down for her is the deal with her role claims.
    The multiple hints at her role are totally unnecessary. I suppose one such post to breadcrumb is fine, but I feel like whatever she is trying to claim is a little too forced. Also, if it is that important that she reveal her role "same as the last game" with MULTIPLE POSTS detailing this, then why not just state it outright? It seems most of you already know what she is trying to claim anyway from being in that last game.

Yuki care to chime in?

I don't get manipulative vibes from Yuki, however. I get more of a disinterested town vibe.

SuperJack(AIVION):
    Well SuperJack has not posted enough content for me to get a read on, but I suppose I will just talk about AIVION here.

I liked AIVION's role list. Maybe I'm connecting dots that aren't there, but I am pretty sure I got from it what DarknessB got that other people seem to have missed.

Then he posts some things that seem specifically intended to garner sympathy. It's too soon to tell if this is genuine or scum motivated.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You do, because I'm a slow learner

IM GETTING THERE THOUGH!
    Because I'm slowly realizing im pretty dumb when it comes to forum mafia... I mean my last couple games were complete failures and no matter what people tell me on how to act and play I seem to always sounds either 1.) Stupid or 2.) Scummy out of it.

So i'm just trying to find my voice... but uh Okay I guess I'll reach out then..

- I liked your comment on the neutrals, I stated that and added that there's a possibility of it being Balanced depending on what is rolled. But since this is ALL RANDOM we have no idea what to expect.
    - I liked Iced Analysis on the both of you, it shows he's trying to understand the players around him so he can better contribute.
    - Iced comment on how to play citizens and policy lynching lurkers seems a bit redundant... And weird for page 1.

Yay! I did stuff I think.

Ask me questions and I will contribute. You have to remember this is what... barely my third game On Forum Mafia?
    After that, AIVION claims his posts about being a newbie were some sort of elaborate test that Unknown failed. I don't really get what the test was supposed to be. He seems to be overreacting a bit, but meh I don't find the way he is reacting all that scummy.

I just jumped back and reread the thread and see this guy Making a case one me based off of *loose* properties I.E *Trying to say i'm trying to suck up to the masses with my posts* and now he's trying to discredit Firebringer over one of his obvious posts and making this kind of overreaction?

To me this screams of scum trying to scum-hunt with crumbs instead of actual Cold-Hard facts... It feels really fake to me

-vote Unknown1234

BTW My noob act was a reaction test, good job failing it Unknown

Gonna go now since I have a life, be back later to post my thoughts on the game.

Chao!~

29. ISO #29

Yuki:
    Well it seems like people are fine with letting Yuki get away with bad substance contribution levels.

The only thing of substance I wrote down for her is the deal with her role claims.
    The multiple hints at her role are totally unnecessary. I suppose one such post to breadcrumb is fine, but I feel like whatever she is trying to claim is a little too forced. Also, if it is that important that she reveal her role "same as the last game" with MULTIPLE POSTS detailing this, then why not just state it outright? It seems most of you already know what she is trying to claim anyway from being in that last game.

Yuki care to chime in?

I don't get manipulative vibes from Yuki, however. I get more of a disinterested town vibe.

SuperJack(AIVION):
    Well SuperJack has not posted enough content for me to get a read on, but I suppose I will just talk about AIVION here.

I liked AIVION's role list. Maybe I'm connecting dots that aren't there, but I am pretty sure I got from it what DarknessB got that other people seem to have missed.

Then he posts some things that seem specifically intended to garner sympathy. It's too soon to tell if this is genuine or scum motivated.

After that, AIVION claims his posts about being a newbie were some sort of elaborate test that Unknown failed. I don't really get what the test was supposed to be. He seems to be overreacting a bit, but meh I don't find the way he is reacting all that scummy.
    Thanks for telling me this, I respect your opinion and that your willing to be more involved

30. ISO #30

Let me just say that I dislike how I attempted to pressure Calix and she just lurked the day away, said she was going to respond, and now is getting away with not posting. Shouldn't this have been the time when she is active?

Whad.

31. ISO #31

Let me just say that I dislike how I attempted to pressure Calix and she just lurked the day away, said she was going to respond, and now is getting away with not posting. Shouldn't this have been the time when she is active?

Whad.
    Shs genuinely left when you were questioning her earlier, however I agree she was available this time yesterday. We're now over 24 hours into our 48 hour day. I would like to see calix post as she has made a note post where she collated what she was going to discuss.

32. ISO #32

Whad.
    Claim lurk.....when people afk. Claim busy when people judge you lurk. Seem logical.....of course fk not

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

33. ISO #33

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Im not really in the mood to have to deal with this behaviour in yet another game. Its counter productive and anti town. Yuki has avoided almost every single question posed to him by every player, he wont participate in discussions with 'non vet' players, and when he does participate its just shit posting.

Calix will come in claiming im going for low hanging fruit, SJ will defend yuki to the end of the earth, and well thats about all I forsee for now, but regardless my vote is going here and staying until a better candidate comes along or yuki actually plays the game.

34. ISO #34

-vote Yukitaka Oni

I don't think I can handle another person refusing to cooperate.
    -vote Yukitaka Oni

Im not really in the mood to have to deal with this behaviour in yet another game. Its counter productive and anti town. Yuki has avoided almost every single question posed to him by every player, he wont participate in discussions with 'non vet' players, and when he does participate its just shit posting.

Calix will come in claiming im going for low hanging fruit, SJ will defend yuki to the end of the earth, and well thats about all I forsee for now, but regardless my vote is going here and staying until a better candidate comes along or yuki actually plays the game.
    Can we please please please pressure Calix before going for a Yuki lynch? I really wanna see how she responds to my posts and if she has votes on her when she comes back and has to respond then that's even better. Let's not waste the second half of the day with votes parked on someone who is unlikely to respond even under threat of lynch.

And I just realized my vote was deleted.
    -vote Calix

35. ISO #35

Can we please please please pressure Calix before going for a Yuki lynch? I really wanna see how she responds to my posts and if she has votes on her when she comes back and has to respond then that's even better. Let's not waste the second half of the day with votes parked on someone who is unlikely to respond even under threat of lynch.

And I just realized my vote was deleted.
    -vote Calix
    This is not a yuki lynch, this is yuki pressure right now, there are still 20 hours ~ in the day, I will not allow a lynch until eod

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

-vote Yukitaka Oni

I don't think I can handle another person refusing to cooperate.
    You think I'm going to afraid?
    Too bad.....this ain't the normal Yuki play style....

v)o.o)^

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Anyway, I'm still waiting for you DarknessB. Playing with this newbie surely making me retard....more like downgraded my play skill back to mafia camp...
    If you don't come back, I'm really gonna play lurking

v)o.o)^

40. ISO #40

Anyway, I'm still waiting for you DarknessB. Playing with this newbie surely making me retard....more like downgraded my play skill back to mafia camp...
    Good thing your resorting to calling me a retard and a newbie. @Whad I don't think focusing Calix, one of the more active players, is going to help us. I have learned from my one game is that if someone is not going to help you they shouldn't be in this game. Doesn't matter to me if "they are not going to help right away and that you have to wait" at this point I highly doubt there will be contribution

@Yukitaka Oni if you are not afraid, how come you are calling me a retard. What your doing is making it look like to everyone that I am a player who is going to provide no help at all towards the game, and then calling to Darkness because you think he is going to defend you. Very sad plays if you ask me.

41. ISO #41

The....unknown.....know.......nothing....how ironic
    Good thing your resorting to calling me a retard and a newbie. @Whad I don't think focusing Calix, one of the more active players, is going to help us. I have learned from my one game is that if someone is not going to help you they shouldn't be in this game. Doesn't matter to me if "they are not going to help right away and that you have to wait" at this point I highly doubt there will be contribution

@Yukitaka Oni if you are not afraid, how come you are calling me a retard. What your doing is making it look like to everyone that I am a player who is going to provide no help at all towards the game, and then calling to Darkness because you think he is going to defend you. Very sad plays if you ask me.
    Not gonna repeat.....too sorrow about psyduck death to care

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #42

Not gonna repeat.....too sorrow about psyduck death to care
    I give you 2 post to prove any evidence that i call you a retard or you're the biggest scum for being the worst liar in this game. Starting now

v)o.o)^

43. ISO #43

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but i assure you that you are talking about me. "Playing with this newbie is making me retard..." This is basically an indirect way of saying "hanging out with retards makes you one" I don't know how your interpretation this, but that is exactly what it seems like to me.

As for the second quote I have yet to see one, so I don't know why you decided two quotes...

44. ISO #44

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but i assure you that you are talking about me. "Playing with this newbie is making me retard..." This is basically an indirect way of saying "hanging out with retards makes you one" I don't know how your interpretation this, but that is exactly what it seems like to me.

As for the second quote I have yet to see one, so I don't know why you decided two quotes...
    Prove real life that playing with smart people can make him smarter. Prove a normal people hanging out with retard people can make that normal person retard. Now

v)o.o)^

45. ISO #45

Prove real life that playing with smart people can make him smarter. Prove a normal people hanging out with retard people can make that normal person retard. Now
    If you want to argue about my points, why don't you tell me what you meant by that point? I'm very interested to see how you define what you said. I can quote you saying "playing with this newbie is making me retard" what does that mean if not that I am someone to be ignored

46. ISO #46

If you want to argue about my points, why don't you tell me what you meant by that point? I'm very interested to see how you define what you said. I can quote you saying "playing with this newbie is making me retard" what does that mean if not that I am someone to be ignored
    And this count as 2nd post. No clear answer, you know your fate.....tomorrow

v)o.o)^

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Just go back to page 1 and look at the time game started, and add 48 hours?
    Ok. It's like I thought. I'm going to sleep and I won't be on around the time the day ends. I can try to pop in briefly right when I wake up but it wont be for long. I'm kind of losing interest in this game due to the lack of activity.