M-FM Fringe: Prime Universe - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1703
  1. ISO #1501

Re: Prime Universe D4

I think deathworlds and Harbringer are the two scum in this universe. The only other person it could be is Badass, and he comes off more townie than they do. I like how his first response is to ask us about the other universe. BTW, there is one death over there. Kool-aid was lynched and flipped Citizen. Also, I believe Unknown.

-vote M-FM Harbringer

2. ISO #1502

ok now that i have my computer booted up i cna post too

here the rundown of the other universe

d1: lycnhed kool aid, claimed vig and wanted to shoot marksman. did not claim at first untill eod
    d2: dicussion about lack of nk and letting out universe lynch
    d3: i bring up releveant info about our universe and we let you guys lyncha again
    -we also make a plan for me and someone else to move to this univerese to prevent a lylo situation
    we had two votes on kyoto at eod. most of us wanted to let you guys lynch again

3. ISO #1503

Quick is dead isn't he? I'm so puzzled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Harbinger View Post
    OK, so if there is a Bus Driver in this universe as well as Zealot, you should claim. The reason for this is that I am green and do not have a visiting role. So the only way that Unknown could have a red check on me is if I was bussed with Zealots killer.

@Mod, If a player is bussed with someone who made a night kill, will they show as being the killer?
    Why do you assume Unknown is det ? he could just be sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Buss driver (if not confirmed) is NOT more valuable than a confirmed Town. No way no how. Plus, how do you know that Mafia knew that Zealot was buss driver? I think that is a slip. On top of that, you said you were bussed last night. I don't believe that all of 1. You being bussed 2. You being Detective and 3. Somehow knowing about what is going on in the other universe (if it is even true). If you are a Detective, then there is no way of knowing what is going on in the other universe (unless you had shared info via Architect or Journalist).

@Mod, If a player is bussed with someone who either get access to an anonymous chat or got info from the Journalist role, who will the info go to/from?
    And why is a dead player still posting ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

5. ISO #1505

Gimme a sec to reply since I'm in school, but I have answers for y'all shortly.

@OrpZed did Quick replace in for someone or something?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    ok now that i have my computer booted up i cna post too

here the rundown of the other universe

d1: lycnhed kool aid, claimed vig and wanted to shoot marksman. did not claim at first untill eod
    d2: dicussion about lack of nk and letting out universe lynch
    d3: i bring up releveant info about our universe and we let you guys lyncha again
    -we also make a plan for me and someone else to move to this univerese to prevent a lylo situation
    we had two votes on kyoto at eod. most of us wanted to let you guys lynch again
    And what was the plan for today ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Oh this is stupid. Playing with somebody you already lynched.

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Oh this is stupid. Playing with somebody you already lynched.
    That's the mods thing to do. I've seen a host recycle dead players back into a game. I personally agree though that once they are dead they are dead. I (as much as I hate it) would rather of modkilled then used dead player

11. ISO #1511

Buss driver (if not confirmed) is NOT more valuable than a confirmed Town. No way no how. Plus, how do you know that Mafia knew that Zealot was buss driver? I think that is a slip. On top of that, you said you were bussed last night. I don't believe that all of 1. You being bussed 2. You being Detective and 3. Somehow knowing about what is going on in the other universe (if it is even true). If you are a Detective, then there is no way of knowing what is going on in the other universe (unless you had shared info via Architect or Journalist).

@Mod, If a player is bussed with someone who either get access to an anonymous chat or got info from the Journalist role, who will the info go to/from?
    All I have time for but

1.) Zeaot wrote in his last will that he bussed me. Fail #1.
    2.) I didn't claim Detective, so you are arguing the wrong point.
    3.) explain this more to me. All I know is what Moogle said and Zealot said.

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

@MOD, Why were we informed that Zealot was killed?
    Players who die the night they transport or are transported die in their new universe.

@Mod, If a player is bussed with someone who made a night kill, will they show as being the killer?
    No.

The person they were swapped with.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

In like, 4 hours, im hoping to have a big explanation on my checks and my thoughts right now, etc.

Interested to hear why he thought I was Detective, i think I might know the answer so I'm gonna wait on that.

Side note: if you have a claim that could explain any red check I got, please tell me. I'd rather not say what red check because it could give you an out on claims of you're scum.

26. ISO #1526

In like, 4 hours, im hoping to have a big explanation on my checks and my thoughts right now, etc.

Interested to hear why he thought I was Detective, i think I might know the answer so I'm gonna wait on that.

Side note: if you have a claim that could explain any red check I got, please tell me. I'd rather not say what red check because it could give you an out on claims of you're scum.
    I think its kinda clear why he thinks that if im thinking what your thinking

27. ISO #1527

Ah, so red check doesnt mean that you're a sheriff and got "Mafia"?

28. ISO #1528

I think its kinda clear why he thinks that if im thinking what your thinking
    I think you are thinking what I'm thinking.

29. ISO #1529

Badass why did you question my check?

30. ISO #1530

Nobody naturally says "are you sure you got the right check?" I think Moogle has caught on, how you're getting my drift @Sino

31. ISO #1531

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    Ah, so red check doesnt mean that you're a sheriff and got "Mafia"?
    This makes a lot more sense with what I'm saying.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

The fact deathwild came on and said nothing concerns me more
    Busy with friends,

I feel mostly confident in unknown's check.

-vote M-FM Harbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1535

This makes a lot more sense with what I'm saying.
    Actually, what kind of "check" did you get?

No reason to be cryptic
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #1536

-unvote

Hmm
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #1537

Nobody naturally says "are you sure you got the right check?" I think Moogle has caught on, how you're getting my drift @Sino
    Him assuming you're det is definetely something very suspicious, I wouldn't see a townie reacting like that.
    -vote Sino

38. ISO #1538

Catching the drift?

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Well I'm not Sheriff though lol.

41. ISO #1541

Fairly certain harbinger is David Jones and slipped when he called me Detective. Badass slipped by automatically assuming I'm Sheriff and questioning my Sheriff check on Harbinger.

42. ISO #1542

Vote stays. Don't see a better vote rn.

43. ISO #1543

-vote M-FM Harbringer
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1544

#Binger not a Bringer

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Lame cover up. If a sheriff bussed you with a mafia I'd still get mafia. Also, you'd know if bussed BTW, which is why it was dumb of you to call me out for lying.

47. ISO #1547

@deathworlds your vote didn't count.

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Harbinger defending Badass? He actually specifically questioned me so don't know what you're saying.

The fact you ask this question really shows me how desperate you are to lynch me, which makes me even more convinced you made an actual slip.

50. ISO #1550

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    -vote M-FM Harbinger

I like Moogle for now. If Unknown got a red check on Harbinger there's nothing left to do.

Unknown, are you completely sure you checked him and you're sheriff?
    This does not look like questioning you to me. This looks like he is honestly trying to be sure about your check. Do you think people should just accept your check no contest? Anyways, we will find out tomorrow if its possible you are WB.