0 0%
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2338
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    Just my opinion now:

I don't think Pathik is scum or atleast notFF and I don't believe that Huu and Sangok are still town or that atleast one of them has been converted by now. You can't tell me that Jet would pass up an opportunity like that.
    Fixed bolded part.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    Just my opinion now:

I don't think Pathik is scum or atleast now FF and I don't believe that Huu and Sangok are still town or that atleast one of them has been converted by now. You can't tell me that Jet would pass up an opportunity like that.
    I think the reasoning behind that was the accusation on kuruk of being jet, which implies no converts since he was roleblocked two nights in a row.

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

I can't imagine both huu and sangok being passed up as a conversion.

I will also throw this out there. Instead of having a jailor exe and risking a town kill we could pick out a town player for him to jail tonight.

Pros-
    Town player would be protected
    Town player could share information and help the town get a better grip on the game

Cons-
    Risks a double cross and town player could be killed (doubtful with no kill last night)
    Could send a scum who would gain information on our jailor

This would be a decent alternative if we can't lock down someone we want killed. I would like to hear more players get involved in the discussions. If you do not support an FoS say so. Why is everyone so afraid of looking like they buddy someone to the point they would rather risk a miss lynch?

Anyone care to comment on this idea?

@Sangok- I am still waiting to hear some reasoning on me being Jet. I love your vote and run/lurk to dodge defending yourself.

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Wei View Post
    I think the reasoning behind that was the accusation on kuruk of being jet, which implies no converts since he was roleblocked two nights in a row.
    If I was jet wouldn't I want to fake claim role blocked to make it look like the cult died with me if I flipped Jet?

For some reason this made dues d2 claim pop in my head but I am still pretty unsure of what to think of him now that he is a real player. I can say that I feel better about him. Maybe just a thought train from how much I tunneled on him earlier.

On pathik the only thing that bothers me about him was his seeming to support lynching huu after his semi confirmed cit claim. Seemed pretty out of character at the time and I said as much D2. I am still comfortable with him as a town right now.

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post

I will also throw this out there. Instead of having a jailor exe and risking a town kill we could pick out a town player for him to jail tonight.

Pros-
    Town player could share information and help the town get a better grip on the game

Cons-
    Risks a double cross and town player could be killed (doubtful with no kill last night)

This would be a decent alternative if we can't lock down someone we want killed. I would like to hear more players get involved in the discussions. If you do not support an FoS say so. Why is everyone so afraid of looking like they buddy someone to the point they would rather risk a miss lynch?

@Sangok- I am still waiting to hear some reasoning on me being Jet. I love your vote and run/lurk to dodge defending yourself.
    That sounds like a good idea in theory but for one I don't believe that we have anyone we can 100% agree on being a definite town player while being a big asset to the town and that leads to point number two that a WIFOM protection is not possible. Only maybe if we list players and say that Zuko has to pick one of them but we could also protect a Mafia player doing so meaning our protection is worthless and well.. The plan doesn't seem good to me if we want an advantage.

And for "Town player could share information and help the town get a better grip on the game": I think nearly anyone can share information that they could share in day chat. There are small exceptions like Katara and Sokka but I don't think that this is an argument that helps make the plan worth it.

8. ISO #1658

I'm tickled by the softly thrown accusations that keep getting cited about me. Noone has gone through and actually quoted posts so let me go ahead and put them to rest.

Accusation 1: I derailed lynch train from Wan Shi Tong onto Wang Fire
    Only relevant post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Skimmed through what I missed, going to read deeper in a sec. Just wanted to point out this is mighty aggressive. It's giving me a vibe of trying to elicit a reaction. Whether it's due to the fact there's a lynch train on Wang and he's trying to move it further onto Shi Tong or legitimate suspicion, I can't offhand tell.
    @Whoever said I was derailing the lynch train to move it onto Wan Shi Tong (Huu I think); Eliciting a reaction can serve to make someone scumslip OR make them seem scummier, neither of which I had eliminated as a possibility at that time

Accusation 2: I pushed a Huu lynch when he was confirmed Earth cit

Stop fishing for Earth tribe claims.
    Reason I began tunneling Huu

@Huu
    Why do you refuse to answer any other players' questions? And then you attempt to get an Earth citizen to out themselves to protect you? Give me one good reason why it's a good thing for another Earth citizen to out themselves. So you know, I do consider you a citizen as of day1. But I believe you're now FF. So til you provide a good reason for your actions...
    -vote Huu
    Pressure vote in the hopes he would respond to this question (he never did, and I still want him to answer this FYI)

Kyoshi Warrior #3 (1 [L-8]):
    Due
    Huu (5 [L-4]):
    Monk Gyatso, Wan Shi Tong, Momo, Kyoshi, Pathik
    Wang Fire (2 [L-7]):
    Lion Turtle, Sangok
    Wan Shi Tong (4 [L-5]):
    Kyoshi Warrior #3, Yangchen, Huu, Jin Wei
    Due (1 [L-8]):
    Kuruk
    Votes at that time; interestingly Gyatso is on there and Kyoshi is on there so it's a mixed train, probable at least 1 more FN is on there but doubtful there's 3/4

1. Why the fuck is the only thing you respond to the off topic comment

2. Get on topic

For all anyone other than Earth citizens know, you're bullshitting us, and I'm telling you right now noone will out themselves to protect you.
    Still waiting for responses

Sangok: "Leave him at L-1"
    L-2 is safer, we have an entire extra 24 hours of discussion that can be snatched from an early hammer, stupid or malignant.
    This is a very subjective point and therefore not really relevant, but less aggressively pushing him than Sangok, who later outed herself on the basis of clearing him

For the record, I'm fairly certain Huu is Earth Citizen/Freedom Fighter/Jester. I don't think he's the best candidate for a lynch today, but in my eyes he is certainly the best candidate for a lynch should we not have a better lead.

Due to his trying to out Earth citizens, I'm leaning away from citizen at the moment. If he really was still an unconverted citizen, his actions would prove illogical:

1. Outing other Earth citizens will get them recruited by Jet
    2. Additional FF recruits strengthens FF and weakens TA
    3. Huu would lose with TA if unconverted

Huu is not in a counterclaim scenario, so he's literally pushing for someone to defend him for scummy posting.

Therefore, I cannot see a logical reason defending his actions should he be an unconverted Earth citizen (unless he's actually that bad, but then I really will be surprised)

Whoops tons of new posts. In regards to FF and TA winning together:

TA CANNOT win with FF. The game will end with a FF win if FN dies and Katara is converted with Traitors dead. That means TA may have to target FF before FN or it loses. Arguing otherwise is literally crumbling what forces we have left against what is already the strongest faction in the game at this point.
    Reasons for my continued mistrust.

Holy fuck. Have you not been reading this thread? We now have two TWO outed citizens ready for be incorporated into the FF (1 who possibly already is). Stop selling out your team.
    When Sangok outed herself to clear him.

I read it exactly the same, you just ninja'd me.

At this point I think our best course of action is going to be a Huu lynch, barring a better lead. Sangok will probably get converted tonight now that she outed too, unless Aapa switches her somewhere and Katara heals Aapa. But that risks Katara depending on what Zuko does.

Fuck you guys. We already lost Aang n1. Way to make a hard game harder.

Go for it Yangchen, but soon please, I was literally heading to bed. I'm only still here because of the flurry of recent activity. I actually haven't even read your reads yet because they were walls and I was dealing with all these quick posts outing things.
    Final post on Huu by me.

Huu did not respond to a single post of my tunneling of him. He then proceeded to FoS me hard for tunneling him the second I posted I was heading out for the night and left. Thus his FoS was unanswered, and by the time I returned there were more pressing matters to discuss, though I did try to bring it up again (the conversation trail by everyone was ignored to I dropped it).

My impression is that Huu began what is a FF attempt to mislynch me. Reasoning: I've been very anti-FF, and if converted (aka not Sokka) I would likely be unable to transition and thus appear obvious OR I'd still want to try and get Jet killed so I can return to TA (which I probably will do). If I'm not converted/they can't convert me (aka Sokka), all the more reason to get me lynched as soon as possible since I stand in their way.

This should tie up all questions concerning me concerning Shi Tong yesterday AND concerning Huu d2, but feel free to point out any further accusations anyone may have.

Why am I glad for the FoS's? Because now I have many players possibly outing their intrinsic scumminess in trying to FoS me, all the merrier to analyze later

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    Translation: "I think Sokka (Hama) will encourage Zuko tonight because he's the only one who knows who he is."

It makes sense for you to believe that because that would have been a great way to convince Zuko not to kill me, by telling him "I'm Sokka and I'll encourage you tomorrow night."

Entirely plausible theory, but not correct in this instance. Zuko was persuaded to spare me without use of a role-claim. How you wonder? Unfortunately, the solution can't be guessed.

To the real Katara: you should heal me tonight, because Mafia won't believe this and still probably think I'm Sokka. I will repay you in love!!
    For the record, I don't think you're Sokka. I think you're an Earth Citizen who was recruited to the FF based on interactions. atm, you're kind of a low priority lynch target, and I don't think you'll be a high priority target for the mafia.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    For the record, I don't think you're Sokka. I think you're an Earth Citizen who was recruited to the FF based on interactions. atm, you're kind of a low priority lynch target, and I don't think you'll be a high priority target for the mafia.
    Also, people shouldn't ask because I'm not going to explain more about this.

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

I'm tickled by the softly thrown accusations that keep getting cited about me. Noone has gone through and actually quoted posts so let me go ahead and put them to rest.

Accusation 1: I derailed lynch train from Wan Shi Tong onto Wang Fire
    Only relevant post:

@Whoever said I was derailing the lynch train to move it onto Wan Shi Tong (Huu I think); Eliciting a reaction can serve to make someone scumslip OR make them seem scummier, neither of which I had eliminated as a possibility at that time

Accusation 2: I pushed a Huu lynch when he was confirmed Earth cit

Reason I began tunneling Huu

Pressure vote in the hopes he would respond to this question (he never did, and I still want him to answer this FYI)

Votes at that time; interestingly Gyatso is on there and Kyoshi is on there so it's a mixed train, probable at least 1 more FN is on there but doubtful there's 3/4

Still waiting for responses

This is a very subjective point and therefore not really relevant, but less aggressively pushing him than Sangok, who later outed herself on the basis of clearing him

Reasons for my continued mistrust.

When Sangok outed herself to clear him.

Final post on Huu by me.

Huu did not respond to a single post of my tunneling of him. He then proceeded to FoS me hard for tunneling him the second I posted I was heading out for the night and left. Thus his FoS was unanswered, and by the time I returned there were more pressing matters to discuss, though I did try to bring it up again (the conversation trail by everyone was ignored to I dropped it).

My impression is that Huu began what is a FF attempt to mislynch me. Reasoning: I've been very anti-FF, and if converted (aka not Sokka) I would likely be unable to transition and thus appear obvious OR I'd still want to try and get Jet killed so I can return to TA (which I probably will do). If I'm not converted/they can't convert me (aka Sokka), all the more reason to get me lynched as soon as possible since I stand in their way.

This should tie up all questions concerning me concerning Shi Tong yesterday AND concerning Huu d2, but feel free to point out any further accusations anyone may have.

Why am I glad for the FoS's? Because now I have many players possibly outing their intrinsic scumminess in trying to FoS me, all the merrier to analyze later
    I would be a fool to say 'Just because you play well you must be town. If you don't care for my comment I dont much care. I try to call out anything I find suspicious when I see it. I appreciate your actually responding unlike so many other players.

14. ISO #1664

I would be a fool to say 'Just because you play well you must be town. If you don't care for my comment I dont much care. I try to call out anything I find suspicious when I see it. I appreciate your actually responding unlike so many other players.
    A bit loaded to call it "play well," but I understand why suspicion was placed. That's why we call 'em "confirmed town" as opposed to town reads/towny, no?

What doesn't sit well with me is when people sheep onto the only morsel they can employ in an effort to build a lynch train against someone who is onto them (or will be in the near future). I'm seeing a lot of subliminal suggestions trying to push the idea that I'm FN from just a select few individuals backing each other up - all sourced from and revolving around the only accusation I can find, a scummy potshot from Huu once I went to bed.

But fear not all. Posts cannot be edited, and I will find the seeds of deception and choke the weeds before they grow

15. ISO #1665

A bit loaded to call it "play well," but I understand why suspicion was placed. That's why we call 'em "confirmed town" as opposed to town reads/towny, no?

What doesn't sit well with me is when people sheep onto the only morsel they can employ in an effort to build a lynch train against someone who is onto them (or will be in the near future). I'm seeing a lot of subliminal suggestions trying to push the idea that I'm FN from just a select few individuals backing each other up - all sourced from and revolving around the only accusation I can find, a scummy potshot from Huu once I went to bed.

But fear not all. Posts cannot be edited, and I will find the seeds of deception and choke the weeds before they grow
    Well said. If you have time later I wouldn't mind hearing some of those reads you have tucked away in your notes. Until then I think I will pass the time poking sangok with a stick.

@Sangok- I will no sooner drop my focus on you than I did on due.

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

@Pathik: what is your read on Yangchen and Hama and Wei Jin and Jin Wei?
    Are you talking skim-level reads or in depth analysis reads? Because there's a massive difference in response time between the two.

I'd like to know your read on me. You seem to believe I'm FN, but have stated very few reasons why, and they don't seem to overlap as much with Huu as others'.

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Are you talking skim-level reads or in depth analysis reads? Because there's a massive difference in response time between the two.

I'd like to know your read on me. You seem to believe I'm FN, but have stated very few reasons why, and they don't seem to overlap as much with Huu as others'.
    I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts on Jin Wei. At a glance or in depth. Whichever you care to give.

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

Pre-Gyatso flip:
    Extra wary for easy lynch bait. Also potential for bussing planned overnight. Cabbage-like behavior, especially with some aggression causing predictions of jester WIFOM, but overall lurky/scummy similar to Momo

Post-Gyatso flip:
    Interesting in light of the interactions between them moments before.

Post - Momo revelation:
    This town ain't big enough for two cabbages.

^My thoughts as I remember them, I'm currently not at home so I can't look through notes/navigate the thread easily. This doesn't take into account very well his more recent posts, because I've been extremely busy and that section hasn't had time for my usual extra reads of the thread.

I especially want to see if I can find any Momo/Jin interaction after looking through their posts later.

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

What are your thoughts on Momo, Due, and Monk Gyatso?
    Momo- I believe the Cabbage Merchant Claim. I also believe Momo is a Jester which is reasoning why he is trying to avoid dying since he most likely wants to grow another cabbage before to end the game, but lynching him well prevent it.

Due- Going off of what Huu said yesterday I believe Due is most likely Uncle Iroh. It would explain the cat pictures for the first 2 days and then Hama says Zuko plans on joining with us as the blue spirit so Due starts talking regularly to see more pro-town.

Monk Gyatso- The modkill and flip was interesting. I didn't expect him to actually flip Zhao since he was so aggressive in his play. I guess it works out since he was the one hardcore pushing for mislynches.

Also I'd like to say after reading today I don't really trust KW#3 because of her weak arguments and saying Yangchen is Jet because of process of elimination. I'm going to be watching her.

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    That hurts I'd actually like to propose this to everybody: If you were FN, who would you kill?

I would probably kill whomever I thought was Jet if I was certain that Smellerbee was in the FFs, to solidify Town's division.(need to give this more thought).

Without thinking too deeply, I would say Hama/Yang and Due.
    I would kill you Lion Turtle. If I couldn't kill you I'd probably kill Due.

26. ISO #1676

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    Translation: "I think Sokka (Hama) will encourage Zuko tonight because he's the only one who knows who he is."

It makes sense for you to believe that because that would have been a great way to convince Zuko not to kill me, by telling him "I'm Sokka and I'll encourage you tomorrow night."

Entirely plausible theory, but not correct in this instance. Zuko was persuaded to spare me without use of a role-claim. How you wonder? Unfortunately, the solution can't be guessed.
    Wild theory, reckless metagaming

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

I'm ok with lynching Momo today. I think Momo is full of BS with the getting visited thing, etc because she didn't come back and explain and tried to goad me into thinking Hama was a consigliere. Either way, it will be helpful to know if Momo is cabbage or fire nation.
    I was messing around about the cabbages. But I did get visited on N1. Since I'm getting lynched, I might as well give you what I have. I'm standing at 1 cabbage.

30. ISO #1680

What are your thoughts on Momo, Due, and Monk Gyatso?
    Momo- I had mono pegged as a townie with her challenges on lynch logic as of D2. Her confidence bothers me and suggests she could be a jester which is why I was originally for the exe over the lynch. I really can't remember too many of the notes I took on her. I have kind of dismissed her as todays lynch.

Due- This player troubles me. Could be jet, could be town. I need to read into his posts today to get a read on him now although I still consider my original FoS on him D2 as a good reference of my thoughts. It really troubles me that everyone dismissed him for so long but I do like his attitude coming into D3

Monk caught me off guard. I was really surprised at this flip and I doubt I ever would have really pressured this player the way she was playing. Heindsite it makes sense. I took her as a bit of a lesson.

Hopefully I can give a better explanation of these players when I am not seeking off at work to check my phone..

31. ISO #1681

Pros-

Cons-

I've been preaching all this time to not lynch without evidence. Look what we've done now, two lynched by our own hands and two more by the FN and possibly one or two or none at all by the Cult. ONE or TWO of the people talking right now is culted, or ONE of the people talking right now is culted, or NONE at all and in those cases it HAS to be Koh or Kuruk since one was roleblocked and one was AFK. If two were culted, we lost eight people. I really don't want to continue without evidence, but we've got nothing unless we kill Jet right now. Don't go on the Momo train.

If I was jet wouldn't I want to fake claim role blocked to make it look like the cult died with me if I flipped Jet?

For some reason this made dues d2 claim pop in my head but I am still pretty unsure of what to think of him now that he is a real player. I can say that I feel better about him. Maybe just a thought train from how much I tunneled on him earlier.

On pathik the only thing that bothers me about him was his seeming to support lynching huu after his semi confirmed cit claim. Seemed pretty out of character at the time and I said as much D2. I am still comfortable with him as a town right now.
    Well? You're trying to look like Town right? Gives feedback like a sheep... doing what others tell you to say... right?

Then say that to yourself and actually think about what I'm saying and actually read the post what I'm referring you to

Well said. If you have time later I wouldn't mind hearing some of those reads you have tucked away in your notes. Until then I think I will pass the time poking sangok with a stick.

@Sangok- I will no sooner drop my focus on you than I did on due.
    You're in the States, I'm overseas. Please don't make this a time zone problem.

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    I've been preaching all this time to not lynch without evidence. Look what we've done now, two lynched by our own hands and two more by the FN and possibly one or two or none at all by the Cult. ONE or TWO of the people talking right now is culted, or ONE of the people talking right now is culted, or NONE at all and in those cases it HAS to be Koh or Kuruk since one was roleblocked and one was AFK. If two were culted, we lost eight people. I really don't want to continue without evidence, but we've got nothing unless we kill Jet right now. Don't go on the Momo train.

Well? You're trying to look like Town right? Gives feedback like a sheep... doing what others tell you to say... right?

Then say that to yourself and actually think about what I'm saying and actually read the post what I'm referring you to

You're in the States, I'm overseas. Please don't make this a time zone problem.
    I have been called a few things this game but a sheep? Really? That is just silly. Almost as silly as being called a cult by the huu and you (The main suspected cult). The way you outer yourself makes me feel that it is not a matter of 'if' we should kill you but rather 'when'.

I made an issue of you disappearing because you called me jet, voted on me, and then vanished when I asked you to construct a line of logic for me being Jet.

With that said your entire reasoning is:
    I am sheepish
    I was role blocked and you claim not converted so it must be me or KOH
    And because of a post you made you can not be cult so my FoS on you makes me jet

Let me make sure that I got this right before I start on you. That this is the reason you are asking the town to not lynch a self claimed neutral and kill me for these reasons.

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

Welcome back folks, to Pathik's Player of the Hour!

In this exciting episode, we go behind the scenes to take at one of the hottest players alive and kicking, our very own Jin Wei (not to be confused with Wei Jin)! Rumor has it this aggressive player is locked in the sights of many a player, so let's break it down and run through some play-by-play analysis, shall we?

Jin Wei stands at an average activity level of 64 posts, though our expert at the trends desk has noted a steady increase in activity stemming from a very inactive day1. But enough with the preliminaries.

1 Apologies for inactivity, citing permission from Roku himself
    DAY 1 / DAY 2 TRANSITION
    Nothing happened to me last night, I'm still reading back through day 1 but I agree with pressure voting SOMEONE for more info. I also need to sleep soon so I'll probably post again in a few hours at best.

Check in post claiming no feedback 2 hours after day begins; wants to wait for someone to pressure someone so he can jump in
    3 Opinions on Zuko/Iroh with the revelation of Aang's death, comments on Kyoshi v. Wang Fire
    4 Comments Zuko can release captives Setup
    5 Apologizes for not posting much; Pressure vote cited for lack of contributions vote Wan Shi Tong Vote Wan Shi Tong
    6 Restates it's a pressure vote
    7 Comments about Tui Setup
    8 Cites being hungover contributing to lack of posting
    9 Restates it's a pressure vote
    I don't think we're going to get any further today anyway

-vote Wang Fire
    Hammer Vote
    Vote Wang Fire
    Hammer voter
    No reasoning for vote
    DAY 2 /DAY 3 TRANSITION
    The discussion was going nowhere, if you thought you were going to get more info you were deluding yourself.

Defends Hammer vote
    12 "Obviously it was" answering Gyatso saying removed 3 hours of discussion Gyatso bussing Jin Wei or Gyatso pushing for mislynch
    You're free to hear whatever you want from me, but frankly you'd be dumber than a flying bison to think that.
    Inciteful considering Appa just died @Yangchen
    14 Answers Gyatso aggressively, states he has been contributing
    15 Mentions feedback (swapped)
    I was a little distracted getting berated about the hammer.

Initial defense for delaying feedback claim
    17 Comments on witholding bus feedback would help other bussed player
    18 Inciteful comment @Yangchen
    Oh please, don't be one of those uptight morons who claims excuses have no merit. If there's anything to take from me waiting it could only be that I am not on yangchen's team if he is FF or FN.

Claims he can't be on the same team as Yangchen (if he is FN)
    20 Moderately inciteful comment @Hama
    21 Second claim he and Yangchen are not on the same team
    sigh. I'm going to stop talking before you go full retard.

1. No, it does not imply one of us is town and the other is not because we could easily be FF and FN, or we could both be town.
    2. While everyone proceeds under the assumed claim of town, there's no hard evidence that either of us are, so I'm telling them to keep an open mind.

I'm going to bed.
    Clarifies claim on him/Yangchen being same team or not
    23 Votes Momo, said he voted now so he can't be accused of hammering Votes Momo
    You're scumslipping monk, you're trying to turn something innocuous I said into a scumslip on my part.

I said: If I was on the same scum team as Yangchen, I would stay silent instead of outting that I was bussed. This would clear him of being FN, because everyone would assume he had been the attack target instead of Kyoshi. By that logic, it is likely that him and I are either both town, at least one town, or on different scum teams. The point of stating this was that there wasn't any real information to get from me waiting all of 3 hours into day to mention I was bussed. Even if I failed to claim, yangchen could still be FF, so he was hardly clear either way.

You claimed I said: Me and yangchen are different teams.

Claims Gyatso is scum slipping
    25 Tells Gyatso not to take things out of context
    26 Elaboration on post #25
    1. No, it is not a defense, my defense is that the information is useless because the team thing is the only conclusion that could be drawn. Once again, this proves you are not reading.
    2. I voted momo because there were concerns stated that I would hammer again, the vote is purely to ensure I can't hammer momo and add to a current pressure train. I don't have any particular reason to want momo lynched. This. Was. Stated.

Why don't you go back and re-read all my posts today before pushing further?

Defense of vote on Momo as so he cannot be hammer again
    1. I'm always in favor of pressure, more information = more for zuko and any TPRs left to work with.
    2. I cannot pressure someone alone, and he has yet to dump any information I'd find acceptable.
    3. That question is a scum trap, there's no good way to answer it. If I say yes, you assume I'm scum. If I say no, you'll demand more information about my reasoning. See next answer.
    4. Yes.
    5. Not unless someone put it at L-1 again. You should never put the vote at L-1 unless you believe useful discussion will not continue. So the real question is, why did Sangok put us at L-1? Since I'm keeping my vote on the person currently being pressured the most though, you can rest assured I will not be the hammer if it happens (also making sure I don't accidentally hammer). Personally I won't touch less than L-3 unless we're under four or five hours remaining anyway though. At least not in a setup where we have to wait regardless. It's kind of a catch there, because we run the risk of the needed votes to lynch not being around if we wait too close to the end time, but if we hammer even a couple hours early people freak out as seen here.

If I see it hit L-2 I'll probably unvote.

Further defense on Momo vote
    GYATSO FLIPS ZHAO
    And no one believed me when I kept pointing out that he was twisting my words to target me. Sigh.
    30 Soft claims that Gyatso was trying to derail Momo train
    31 Responds to Yangchen (Yangchen said he was suspicious of Gyatso, Jin said his argument was unexamined and proven right)
    32 Unvotes as Momo is L-2 Unvote
    33 Explains unvote as too early for a lynch
    34 Said Zuko can kil Cabbage Momo for us
    35 OoO Cabbages Setup
    36 Said Cabbage situation depends on Zuko
    37 Said Zuko may be able to execute Cabbage
    38 States he has not role claimed
    39 States Momo has not won if survivor
    40 Responds to Momo claiming Exec
    Unfortunately the only good way to get an answer to this would be for Zuko to out and claim, which would make him an immediate vulnerable target since Katara is likely FF now and Appa is dead.

Responding to Momo on Hama getting out of jail free/Zuko himself
    42 Asks Hama about conv with Zuko in jail @Hama jail
    43 Asks Hama for more detail @Hama jail
    44 Asks Hama for summary of jailchat @Hama jail
    45 Asks Hama again for summary @Hama jail
    46 Backs up why he wants jail summary @Hama jail
    47 Asks for conv concerning June in jail @Hama jail
    I'm not hungover. I only claimed that once.

Not to mention I've essentially been cleared of FN and cabbage anything.

Said "claimed hungover" as opposed to "was hungover." Implies he's confirmed TA/FF (claims cleared of FN and Cabbage)
    49 Speculation on how Hama was not executed @Hama jail
    50 Said will explain why he votes as such when Hama gives summary votes Hama Votes Hama
    51 Claims Hama has scummy reason for withholding jailchat @Hama jail
    52 Replies to Wan Shi Tong
    This is interesting. What do you think I am if not a Jester that warrants a lynch?
    How would the fact that up until his modkill Gyatzo was trying to focus town attention on me and twist everything I said (even when properly elaborated on) into a scumslip by me affect your opinion of my potential role identity? In addition, the likelihood that Katara has been converted to FF which would then make FF no longer a direct threat to Team Avatar?
    Builds defense based off pressure by Gyatso
    54 @Hama about Zuko speculation
    I don't see much substance in that argument. I am hardly in danger of being lynched, the primary danger to my health was zuko until momo's role claim.

Hama, I'll leave you for another day as I have bigger suspects to deal with.

-vote Wan Shi Tong
    for continuing Gyatzo's push to eliminate me. I believe they suspect I'm trying to hide behind my scummy attitude and that I am some sort of important role, so they seek to eliminate me. That or they just find me annoying. In either case, I await your claim.
    Votes Wan Shi Tong
    56 Responds to Wan Shi Tong
    Valid points?
    1. An "early" hammer that did not mean a lot.
    2. Quoted the same summarized analysis about my night feedback repeatedly demanding an explanation after the explanation had been posted. Persisted with this for quite a while. Would constantly ignore things which had been posted and insist I was scum for not saying things which had been posted.

You're stretching too far, I'm afraid you might break. Considering how thorough most of the major town have been, it's strange no one else jumped on me for his "valid points" beyond criticizing me for hammering earlier than they'd have liked.
    57 Claims Zuko has to execute Momo/need to lynch smart
    I am apparently every scum.

Quoting this one because it made me lol as well
    59 Agrees again with executing Momo
    60 Claims FN > FF in terms of priority
    It's too early for me to put momo at closer than L-3, but you have my vote when the time comes.

The night immunity thing basically makes jailor useless against the CM. I would not be opposed to a nice chat with Zuko tonight, though there are superior scums to target.

States would be ok with a visit to jail tonight/virtual vote on Momo
    62 Admiral Zhao
    Mafia - Pathik
    Mafia - Wan Shi Tong
    Mafia - Wei Jin

I'm comfortable with the majority of that list, primarily the mafia (are we dropping all pretense of using the RP names now?) Though I still don't trust hama farther than I can throw him.

If Kuruk is Jet then we're in a much better situation than I'd thought.
    You and i need to have a talk tomorrow, but I'll save it for then ;)

@Hama
    64 States Huu and Sangok are likely still town due to Kuruk being Jet + roleblocks.

Scumdar:
    Gyatso immediately tunnels him, seemingly first to tunnel. Probability of bussing + Scumminess +
    Purposely makes inciting comments. Scumminess +
    Claims he contributed with few contributions. Scumminess +
    Early hammer. Scumminess +
    States early he will sheep a pressure vote. Later hammers Wang Fire without provided reasoning. Approximation of reasoning - town wanted to lynch Wang Fire. Scumminess +
    Inciteful comments directed specifically at Yangchen. Distancing with Yangchen +
    Votes Momo with justification as so he can't be hammer/assuage everyone else. Scumminess +
    FoS's me with no justification. Scumminess +

Towndar:

Trends:
    Activity strongly upspikes following Gyatso's modkill; begins asking players questions
    My speculation: Increase in towniness/Decrease in lurkiness now that towny FN died

Other interesting tidbits:
    Huge interest in Hama and jail night chat (7 posts + vote post)

Immediate questions for Jin Wei (aka THE INQUISITION):
    @Jin Wei
    You claim you agree with the list of FN Huu wrote up. You are incredibly vague about this. Please solidify this claim. Do you think:
    I am FN? Why?
    Wan Shi Tong is FN? Why?
    Wei Jin is FN? Why?

I'm extra curious on why you think I'm FN, namely since you have never had a single question/FoS/post concerning me in your entire post history. Believe me, I checked.

Overall analysis:

Jin Wei appeared very scummy, akin to Momo up until Gyatso flipped. From that point on, his activity has strongly upspiked. Large focus on Hama's chat with Zuko last night in jail.

Should he be FN: My guess is the plan was to bus Jin Wei today unless a better lynch presented itself. Jin strongly defended himself in terms of answering Gyatso, but his defense was not necessarily solid. With a soft-clear due to the modkill, he grew more confident and his posting ramped up as such. May have used some of this town-clearance to try and push for the jailchat with Hama/Zuko.

I have doubt he is Cabbage after his activity change since Gyatso flipped. I'm leaning towards a FN alignment here, but I'm not as confident as I was when I made the analysis on Momo. Very doubtful he's Jet from his playstyle. Also highly doubt he's Zuko/Iroh. Select evidence to suggest he is TA TPR but could be setting up a non-cit claim.

Some distancing from Yangchen which seems purposeful - if he flips FN our eyes should move there next.

And that concludes Pathik's Player of the Hour. Stay tuned tomorrow for more insight, because there's no way in hell I can do another of these by the end of today.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

Aaaand knew I forgot something. Towndar section was there to put the following:

Tunneled by confirmed FN. Towniness +
    Trends into more town-like/begins contributing more. Towniness +
    Pressures/questions selected players from Gyatso's flip onwards. Towniness partial + (suspicious due to timing)

40. ISO #1690

@Jin Wei
    You claim you agree with the list of FN Huu wrote up. You are incredibly vague about this. Please solidify this claim. Do you think:
    I am FN? I am not excluding the possibility, but you specifically are not high on my list. I'm mildly reconsidering this on the virtue of you turning this back to me yet again, but you are still primarily a town read for me.
    Why? I've believed for some time that scum was hiding among the strong town contributors, I can't see Zhao being the only one.
    Wan Shi Tong is FN? Why? There isn't any strong evidence I am scum, it's primarily my reactions to others' provocations. That said, he apparently followed up on Gyatzo's tunneling me when Gyatzo was modkilled. I believe it is an attempt to derail the momo train and/or eliminate me.
    Wei Jin is FN? Why?See earlier comment about inherently mistrusting quiet people, he's only gotten quieter as time passed.
    Answers in red.

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Ok that's a fucking huge wall. Next time I might try to split it into multiple smaller posts, but the amount of analysis in this episode really inflated it's size.
    Very interesting. I want to see his response to this.

In the meantime- What do you think we should suggest for the jailor action? I think it would be best if most players got behind a plan so we can confirm the jailor will work with us. The options as I see them are:

Suggest a player for execution
    Suggest a player to protect and coordinate with

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

Very interesting. I want to see his response to this.

In the meantime- What do you think we should suggest for the jailor action? I think it would be best if most players got behind a plan so we can confirm the jailor will work with us. The options as I see them are:

Suggest a player for execution
    Suggest a player to protect and coordinate with
    Either sounds good to me. Everyone could vote someone for each of the two options, in say pink and blue? And then we could tally the votes up and solidify our position for Zuko concerning it?

Vote execution
    Vote Protect + Coordinate

I think Hama should be eliminated from the Protect and Coordinate vote since he was already jailed for confirmability across a second town-read.

What do you think of that?

47. ISO #1697

Quote Originally Posted by Due View Post
    I am going to leave this discussion for today.

I'm simply too unaware/not sure of my own reads to progress, and I'm hoping that a few hours not thinking about this game will prove fruitful.

I think Huu, Yangchen, Sangok, and Hama are not-mafia.

Jin Wei, Kuruk, Lion Turtle, and Wang Shi Tong are light town reads.

Momo is neutral.

I have no clear scum reads at the moment.
    If you are back before days end I would like to hear from you.

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

Either sounds good to me. Everyone could vote someone for each of the two options, in say pink and blue? And then we could tally the votes up and solidify our position for Zuko concerning it?

Vote execution

I think Hama should be eliminated from the Protect and Coordinate vote since he was already jailed for confirmability across a second town-read.

I am in agreement with this.

vote execution Jin Wei
    vote protect + coordinate: Pathik

50. ISO #1700

Vote execution

I agree. We could also look at voting to protect / coordinate or execute specific players.
    Although it may be better if he used his discretion on the protect one given that it will be him that is taking the risk.

(3rd time typing this, I hate phones)

I agree. I think a target should be suggested with the exe but the protect and coordinate should be at his call as he is taking all the risk.