• Wang Fire

0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

I will also throw out to town that if no more viable target comes up we could just fall back on lynching Wang Fire as a default. I don't think anyone would really make an argument as to keeping him alive but at the same time given the situation and our lack of information this may not be a good idea. It is worth talking about as a 'Just in case' so if it comes down to the moment the town has a logical, planned course of action and it is not a rash, time pressured mistake.

And to reiterate I do not think any TPR's should reveal and Citizens should not reveal their roles.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    There was no pattern. I voted whomever it was I suspected at.the.times.i suspected them. I switched the votes based upon activity and content and they were lacking durongbthe tomes I voted.

I have not fully read the day at all I've read to read sparknotes of not read it all I'm at work as I've said several times I'm a little busy with my day I'm here so that you can see that I'm trying to participate as best as I can. you're just going to have to accept that.
    when I get home I can read about your misguided suspicions up on me but at the moment I can't. as for the monk have said that I'm on his list I'm not unnotice I can say this: if you're going to suspect me suspect me don't sit there and agree with other people going after me get balls man come on.

moving on from this however I am going to go ahead and say I have been an active participant in all conversations I made on the given the entirety of my opinions that's cause most of my opinions have not evolved and im still making.them. Ill inform you when I have yhem
    Sounds fishy to me. Trying to be defensive and just say "hey im active". That's good your still forming opinions.

I did call you out and expect a response...? It's good you are on other people's lists

Thanks for the reply I was waiting for

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Almost feels like scum trying to go with the ''Look guys, I'm a Jester!'' play.

Or you're just being an idiotic troll. My vote stays.
    You are not a earth citizen if you don't understand it. I suggest that the earth citizens check their notifications if they don't understand what i mean.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by Huu View Post
    I am a member of the earth kingdom! Any true earth citizen would be able to confirm my role.
    Damn it.. I was all of 2 mins too late.

So with this said Huu has no desire to participate in logical reasoning. He just wants to lynch. He throws himself out there to be converted against the town and he refuses to answer questions.

The question is do we look at this as a fail town player or a scum trying to hide as a fail town? Either way this reveal gambit is frustrating.

I would also note that I would not put it past Sloal to notify people of roles in a different way. Quitting PM's is against the rules of this game and I would like other players to not use this gambit with that in mind.

11. ISO #761

So you're actually trying to get Earth Citizens to out themselves now?
    Hello, Freedom Fighter.
    I don't want them to reveal themselves, i just want them to use the info i have provided to find the real scums. They should know that everyone who discredits me now is probably not a earth citizen.

12. ISO #762

I don't want them to reveal themselves, i just want them to use the info i have provided to find the real scums. They should know that everyone who discredits me now is probably not a earth citizen.
    Thats not hunting for earth citizens at all.

I really am reading this as a total dodge of defense. Why defend yourself when you can just throw out a copy / paste or make up what you think earth citizens would see. @Huu- I would still like to see you answer some questions that you were asked. You are putting a lot of effort into avoiding doing so.

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post

I really am reading this as a total dodge of defense. Why defend yourself when you can just throw out a copy / paste or make up what you think earth citizens would see. @Huu- I would still like to see you answer some questions that you were asked. You are putting a lot of effort into avoiding doing so.
    Agreed; Please answer Monk Gyatso and I's questions. Why would you dodge these questions if you really are town?

14. ISO #764

Allmost as mutch effort as avoiding school. i hate doing homework. But i'll write a complete list of my reads if you really want me to spend hours doing something that wont have any results.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Huu is doing absolutely nothing for the town but layer up a ton of wifom for scum. If that's not anti-town,I don't know what is. (Unsure of current vote count, otherwise I would be voting)

Also, there is no penalty for lynching a jester before he grows more cabbage. Just a reminder, in case someone tries to use the "omg but jester" excuse to stop a lynch.

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    Huu is doing absolutely nothing for the town but layer up a ton of wifom for scum. If that's not anti-town,I don't know what is. (Unsure of current vote count, otherwise I would be voting)

Also, there is no penalty for lynching a jester before he grows more cabbage. Just a reminder, in case someone tries to use the "omg but jester" excuse to stop a lynch.
    How would a jester know the secret notification that only earth citizens recieve? I was the first player to mention it so i couldn't have learned it from someone else.

18. ISO #768

Damn it.. I was all of 2 mins too late.

So with this said Huu has no desire to participate in logical reasoning. He just wants to lynch. He throws himself out there to be converted against the town and he refuses to answer questions.

The question is do we look at this as a fail town player or a scum trying to hide as a fail town? Either way this reveal gambit is frustrating.

I would also note that I would not put it past Sloal to notify people of roles in a different way. Quitting PM's is against the rules of this game and I would like other players to not use this gambit with that in mind.
    Public question, so we can get this resolved:

Did Earth Tribe citizens receive a PM denoting their tribal alignment aside from their role card?

Referring to the possibility of extra PM's, something only Earth tribe citizens would know. Trying to get converted by Jet. Trying to get Earth citizens to claim. He's trying to out an Earth citizen to defend him, adding to the FF faction. Doesn't matter if Jet didn't convert him n1, he will eventually because only the Earth citizens CAN be recruited by him, assuming Jet is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    Hm I see, well I do not have anything to do in the coming days, I'm at home and either game and will post occasionally or I sleep. It's just not my playstyle to be very active for several hours without a break as others are doing. I am more of a casual poster with much more online time throughout the day but with my main focus not on this M-FM. Not always though.
    @Wan Shi Tong
    Why are most of your contributory posts concerning your defense? You state you pop in now and then and see how you feel about the discussion. Do you not believe in scum-hunting? Are you not going to pressure anyone unless it's a sheep vote on an already organized pressure-train?

@Huu
    Why do you refuse to answer any other players' questions? And then you attempt to get an Earth citizen to out themselves to protect you? Give me one good reason why it's a good thing for another Earth citizen to out themselves. So you know, I do consider you a citizen as of day1. But I believe you're now FF. So til you provide a good reason for your actions...
    -vote Huu

Btw still waiting on my supposed accuser to step up here
    Why aren't you more active? By the end of D1 I had a townish read on you. This has devolved drastically, not because you haven't posted enough, but for the lack of quality in the posts you made. You have the strongest change in behavior of any player d1 -> d2. We realize you're at work, but if you're honestly on our side, you should get it together once you have the time. If it weren't for Huu, I would think YOU were the one converted by Jet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Shi Tong View Post
    My reads are nothing special.
    You're damn right they're not. You called out the two players that already appear scummy, calling them scummy. And you called the players that pressured them towny. Why don't you come up with something to add? You're literally skimming in and sheeping whatever train looks best.

-vote Wei Jin
    I would be surprised if this guy doesn't flip scum.
    I would be surprised if this guy doesn't flip Freedom Fighter.

We can see how that worked out for you. ♪
    I actually lol'd at this.

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post

Kyoshi Warrior #3 (1 [L-8]):
    Due
    Huu (5 [L-4]):
    Monk Gyatso, Wan Shi Tong, Momo, Kyoshi, Pathik
    Wang Fire (2 [L-7]):
    Lion Turtle, Sangok
    Wan Shi Tong (4 [L-5]):
    Kyoshi Warrior #3, Yangchen, Huu, Jin Wei
    Due (1 [L-8]):
    Kuruk

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Yeah, i actually got a job which i wouldn't have if i kept going to school. People waste too mutch of their time in school these days..
    1. Why the fuck is the only thing you respond to the off topic comment

2. Get on topic

For all anyone other than Earth citizens know, you're bullshitting us, and I'm telling you right now noone will out themselves to protect you.

22. ISO #772

How would a jester know the secret notification that only earth citizens recieve? I was the first player to mention it so i couldn't have learned it from someone else.
    Still won't answer my questions, guess that's not happening.

Honestly though, I really doubt the hosts would give you this kind of advantage that would let you all confirm each other (Or at least, let two Earth Citizens confirm each other publicly) and completely block scums from claiming Citizen, pretty much. Think about it; If all the Earth citizens have some kind of hidden code/notification or whatever it is, then that leaves only 3 Water Citizen spots, with one of them being Tui.

In what honor would Earth Citizens receive any kind of special notification then? Why wouldn't the Water Citizens get one?

Besides, quoting PMs is against the rules. I doubt the hosts would put something like that in play.

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Gyatso View Post
    I'm back.
    My vote will stay on Huu for the rest of the day.

That's what you get when you try to avoid my questions.
    You can't escape from me. Too bad you will learn it the bad way.
    What questions? Voting on someone becouse he refuses to answer your silly questions sounds like a bad excuse.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

I still don't see how voting people gives pressure towards others, but whatever. Huu in my opinion is just a troll trying to avoid serious questions to get us off track. He seems like a jester, and I don't understand what the hell you mean by the "special notification" that Earth citizens receive. Anybody know what he means, or does he just mean the regular role card that says he's an Earth citizen?

29. ISO #779

What questions? Voting on someone becouse he refuses to answer your silly questions sounds like a bad excuse.
    Oh, now you're going to pretend that you missed my questions, the two or three posts where I reminded you of them and Momo's one where she asked you to answer me?

Now, that's a bad excuse. Please note the difference. n.-

30. ISO #780

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    I still don't see how voting people gives pressure towards others, but whatever. Huu in my opinion is just a troll trying to avoid serious questions to get us off track. He seems like a jester, and I don't understand what the hell you mean by the "special notification" that Earth citizens receive. Anybody know what he means, or does he just mean the regular role card that says he's an Earth citizen?
    The regular rolecard doesn't say that im a earth citizen. THATS THE POINT

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by Pathik View Post
    Kyoshi Warrior #3 (1 [L-8]):
    Due
    Huu (5 [L-4]):
    Monk Gyatso, Wan Shi Tong, Momo, Kyoshi, Pathik
    Wang Fire (2 [L-7]):
    Lion Turtle, Sangok
    Wan Shi Tong (4 [L-5]):
    Kyoshi Warrior #3, Yangchen, Huu, Jin Wei
    Due (1 [L-8]):
    Kuruk
    Thank you it's a pain to scroll around looking for vote count on a mobile device.
    -vote Huu
    l-3. Btw the jester was just a reminder about any lynch, not just Huu's.

Huu, FFs NEED earth cits. If I had the choice of 90% chance of getting an FF via recruiting a spotlight player vs 10% chance of it via someone who hasn't claimed anything, I would go with the former and pray to the wifom gods for protection.

I believe by special notification he means the exact wording used on the earth cit card.

32. ISO #782

Yeah, i actually got a job which i wouldn't have if i kept going to school. People waste too mutch of their time in school these days..
    I am shocked at this dodge. Who would have thought you would come out with another erroneous comment as opposed to answering questions.
    I honestly am having trouble finding a reason not to push to lynch you given your behavior.

My read right now:

At best he is in fact an earth citizen and just a really lazy player that doesn't realize the implications of what he is doing. (super weak town)

At worst he is a freedom fighter that knows his number is up and is trying to hunt for more citizens before getting lynched.

I will note that we have 1 day 5 hours before D2 is over according to the link (Someone correct me if they got something different)

Scum notes:
    Wang Fire- Very obvious. I would like to see round 2 of pressure conversation with him.
    Huu- Leaning twards a fail town. I have not seen someone squirm this hard to avoid questions in a long time though. If he is lynched and flips town its not like he would be helping the town much in the future. I want answers to get a better read on him.
    Due- Still waiting to hear from this player. Promised contributions D2 that he has not delivered and I still think he faked the role block feedback.
    Wan Shi Tong- Defensive but I am really loosing focus on him as the Huu situation pushes on. His rage seemed more like frustration from an inability to communicate than a getting caught but there could still be something there.

33. ISO #783

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi View Post
    Sounds fishy to me. Trying to be defensive and just say "hey im active". That's good your still forming opinions.

I did call you out and expect a response...? It's good you are on other people's lists

Thanks for the reply I was waiting for
    Monk Gyatso was the guy that was directed to. So Im home now and i am now working on the list of my top three suspects and why. Be prepared yo.

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

Nope, my rolecard said that im a member of the earth kingdom. It didn't say anything about earth citizen.
    -unvote

You're a real idiot you know that? -.-
    He's clear people, I received that same message and I'm a Citizen. He's telling the truth, no way he could've known that fact. As astounding as it is, he's not scum, jester, or any other faction. He's a Citizen (which might have been converted by a freedom fighter). However, I'll leave that to you people.

41. ISO #791

Even if i was a freedom fighter then what would lynching me really accomplish? The freedom fighters would want to get rid of the fire nation aswell and freedom fighter members can be turned back into townies.
    Since there are no logical reasons to defend Wang Fire and you tried to derail the train on him without providing any good reasons, it's very likely that both of you are related.

If you flip FF or FN, it's reasonable to assume that Wang Fire is on your team.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

My top two suspects are as follows:

Wan Shi Tong
    Huu

The reason for these individuals in particular is due to the placement that I believe best explains their current actions. With Wan Shi Tong I believe that he is of the Fire Nation, a minority, and he is not the leader of them to me. At best he is a Fire Nation PR, like consort. This individual has spent more time looking at this forum then I have, and as such whenever i am on i see his name in the box below. His post count is something to be lacking from my own eyes and taking a look back at his content he has not sought fit to put out his own thoughts unless directly prompted. This was shown when Hama was hard pushing his Aang idea and was getting obstacles with it. It was only when I asked for his thoughts directly that Wan Shi Tong volunteered information. That course of chosen action does not leave me with the thought that this individual is a town role. This player seems like the type to read setup threads and their mechanics, exampled by the Aang being given to the Fire Nation by Zuko should he be jailed and not executed. Hama was suggesting that course of action and when asked Wan Shi Tong supported it in his own way. Thus when it was revealed that the plan was faulty due to the Zuko - Aang - Fire Nation mechanic; suspicion was drawn upon him by me in the idea that he is Fire Nation. A Fire Nation player would want Zuko locked in the placement he is in and would want Aang dead, which is what Hama's plan would result in. Couple all this observation together and I believe that you too would see Wan Shi Tong in the viewpoint that I do hold him in at the moment.

Now I would like to take a quick look at Huu. Huu had willingly thrown in the claim of being an Earth Citizen, supported by his flamboyant I could be Bumi post later in the day. With that in mind we noted this action and questioned him appropriately. As he continued upon the same flamboyant track I grew more suspicious of him. Now with Aang dead I wanted to see what his reaction would be like, now that he is a drastically improved target of choice for the Freedom Fighters. It seems that it has not caused him any worry as I didn't sense that kind of stress in his numerous posts today. With the stress of being forced permanently into the Freedom Fighters absent in his tone I began actively thinking that this individual was already a Freedom Fighter, or became one last night. it would be a risky gambit to take up but it is also one that is most easily downplayed as a more or less ridiculous notion. Take note here that this seems to be the course of action that Huu took as his defense. As a Freedom Fighter he would know his allies and thus know his enemies. Being an outed Citizen he takes away the desire to target him from the Fire Nation and he buys a slight advantage of Town points with Town by simply claiming a Town Role. This allows him the freedom to speak as he wishes, Fire Nation, and allows him a bit more trust to influence the Town's Direction, Town. This read is one of my more weaker thoughts but it is one that I find to be a likely solution to the question of Huu's behaviors.

I have reviewed my third suspect and found it wanting as such I need to review my notes once again but I shall post the third soon.

44. ISO #794

My top two suspects are as follows:

Wan Shi Tong
    Huu

The reason for these individuals in particular is due to the placement that I believe best explains their current actions. With Wan Shi Tong I believe that he is of the Fire Nation, a minority, and he is not the leader of them to me. At best he is a Fire Nation PR, like consort. This individual has spent more time looking at this forum then I have, and as such whenever i am on i see his name in the box below. His post count is something to be lacking from my own eyes and taking a look back at his content he has not sought fit to put out his own thoughts unless directly prompted. This was shown when Hama was hard pushing his Aang idea and was getting obstacles with it. It was only when I asked for his thoughts directly that Wan Shi Tong volunteered information. That course of chosen action does not leave me with the thought that this individual is a town role. This player seems like the type to read setup threads and their mechanics, exampled by the Aang being given to the Fire Nation by Zuko should he be jailed and not executed. Hama was suggesting that course of action and when asked Wan Shi Tong supported it in his own way. Thus when it was revealed that the plan was faulty due to the Zuko - Aang - Fire Nation mechanic; suspicion was drawn upon him by me in the idea that he is Fire Nation. A Fire Nation player would want Zuko locked in the placement he is in and would want Aang dead, which is what Hama's plan would result in. Couple all this observation together and I believe that you too would see Wan Shi Tong in the viewpoint that I do hold him in at the moment.

Now I would like to take a quick look at Huu. Huu had willingly thrown in the claim of being an Earth Citizen, supported by his flamboyant I could be Bumi post later in the day. With that in mind we noted this action and questioned him appropriately. As he continued upon the same flamboyant track I grew more suspicious of him. Now with Aang dead I wanted to see what his reaction would be like, now that he is a drastically improved target of choice for the Freedom Fighters. It seems that it has not caused him any worry as I didn't sense that kind of stress in his numerous posts today. With the stress of being forced permanently into the Freedom Fighters absent in his tone I began actively thinking that this individual was already a Freedom Fighter, or became one last night. it would be a risky gambit to take up but it is also one that is most easily downplayed as a more or less ridiculous notion. Take note here that this seems to be the course of action that Huu took as his defense. As a Freedom Fighter he would know his allies and thus know his enemies. Being an outed Citizen he takes away the desire to target him from the Fire Nation and he buys a slight advantage of Town points with Town by simply claiming a Town Role. This allows him the freedom to speak as he wishes, Fire Nation, and allows him a bit more trust to influence the Town's Direction, Town. This read is one of my more weaker thoughts but it is one that I find to be a likely solution to the question of Huu's behaviors.

I have reviewed my third suspect and found it wanting as such I need to review my notes once again but I shall post the third soon.
    I love your big wall, but he's a Citizen, or a Freedom Fighter. Don't sweat it, decide between the two and let's move on before the day ends.

45. ISO #795

For the record, I'm fairly certain Huu is Earth Citizen/Freedom Fighter/Jester. I don't think he's the best candidate for a lynch today, but in my eyes he is certainly the best candidate for a lynch should we not have a better lead.

Due to his trying to out Earth citizens, I'm leaning away from citizen at the moment. If he really was still an unconverted citizen, his actions would prove illogical:

1. Outing other Earth citizens will get them recruited by Jet
    2. Additional FF recruits strengthens FF and weakens TA
    3. Huu would lose with TA if unconverted

Huu is not in a counterclaim scenario, so he's literally pushing for someone to defend him for scummy posting.

Therefore, I cannot see a logical reason defending his actions should he be an unconverted Earth citizen (unless he's actually that bad, but then I really will be surprised)

Whoops tons of new posts. In regards to FF and TA winning together:

TA CANNOT win with FF. The game will end with a FF win if FN dies and Katara is converted with Traitors dead. That means TA may have to target FF before FN or it loses. Arguing otherwise is literally crumbling what forces we have left against what is already the strongest faction in the game at this point.

46. ISO #796

The freedom fighters would have no reason to want to kill or misslynch townies considering that they can win with the town if they recruit katara.
    no. The FF would win and the Town lose if they recruit Katara and kill the rest, since Aang is already dead.

Also, too bad I'm not a FF.

I suggest that you wait untill the end game befeore you decide if you want to lynch me or not.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

47. ISO #797

I love your big wall, but he's a Citizen, or a Freedom Fighter. Don't sweat it, decide between the two and let's move on before the day ends.
    And i have allready stated why it would by pointless to lynch a freedom fighter member at this point. The only one worth lynching would be the leader.

48. ISO #798

Why aren't you more active? By the end of D1 I had a townish read on you. This has devolved drastically, not because you haven't posted enough, but for the lack of quality in the posts you made. You have the strongest change in behavior of any player d1 -> d2. We realize you're at work, but if you're honestly on our side, you should get it together once you have the time. If it weren't for Huu, I would think YOU were the one converted by Jet.
    I work during the day. I try and be as active as I can while still doing my job. It causes me to make shorter posts as exampled during this day.

49. ISO #799

-unvote

You're a real idiot you know that? -.-
    He's clear people, I received that same message and I'm a Citizen. He's telling the truth, no way he could've known that fact. As astounding as it is, he's not scum, jester, or any other faction. He's a Citizen (which might have been converted by a freedom fighter). However, I'll leave that to you people.
    Holy fuck. Have you not been reading this thread? We now have two TWO outed citizens ready for be incorporated into the FF (1 who possibly already is). Stop selling out your team.

50. ISO #800