0 0%
  • Wei Jin

0 0%
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2338
  1. ISO #1601

Re: M-FM 19: Avatar the Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruk View Post
    @Yang- Please either post seriously or get offline. If you are town the town has had enough trolling townies getting themselves lynched. I get that you are frustrated and have trouble taking things seriously with the amount of pressure kw3 has put on you but we need to be on our A game today.
    I gave real thoughts tho.

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Thanks. I may unvote in 7 or so hours when I wake up if it gets to L1 again but I doubt the town will make that mistake twice.

Who do you think Yangchen's allys are and what do you think of his new trolling?
    I think it's incredibly stupid, but it could be a gambit to get FN protection. They don't want the FFs to break up, as they want us divided. Probably trolling, or scum move to WIFOM his way out of being lynched(doubtful, as he has had a lot of town reads up till this point.) If he is scum, Huu and/or Sangok, or some other hidden Citizen if one of them are unconverted. Who that is I'm not entirely sure, but I would bet it's a townie-ish person whose play has shifted from care-free to cautious, as a Cit would play carefree as Town, then play cautious once assigned a FF PR role.

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Yangchen View Post
    But in all seriousness Cult reasonably could be
    Wei Jin, Huu, Sangok.
    If there is not a more viable target I wouldn't mind seeing Sangok getting killed by the jailor. That player is smart but made a very stupid 'mistake' that seemed planned first thing d2 and made an obvious bid to get culted. I would start pressuring him now but its bed time. I would like people to give this player a very hard look as a possible mafia pretending to be a stupid cit and a cit that if a cit VERY likely got converted. This would also be a safe kill in my opinion.

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Turtle View Post
    I think it's incredibly stupid, but it could be a gambit to get FN protection. They don't want the FFs to break up, as they want us divided. Probably trolling, or scum move to WIFOM his way out of being lynched(doubtful, as he has had a lot of town reads up till this point.) If he is scum, Huu and/or Sangok, or some other hidden Citizen if one of them are unconverted. Who that is I'm not entirely sure, but I would bet it's a townie-ish person whose play has shifted from care-free to cautious, as a Cit would play carefree as Town, then play cautious once assigned a FF PR role.
    Interesting observation. I have some more reading to do now.

8. ISO #1608

Assuming im scum like Kw#3? Alright. Present a viable case aside from "Having stronger town reads"

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

That's just it. I don't think you're FN, I think you're town with a chance of having been converted to the FFs. If you want a case for being FF, I can try and present it just to be devil's advocate
    If you want to. It helps sort out the theories and allows me to actually respond in some attempt of defense. KW#3's retarded shit isnt defendable.

11. ISO #1611

Spoiler : Analysis :
    If you want to. It helps sort out the theories and allows me to actually respond in some attempt of defense. KW#3's retarded shit isnt defendable.
    Day1 contribution says Town; discussion of setup/mechanics, telling Due to communicate more effectively, pointed out flaws in plans, did some scum-hunting. Most notably he moderately FoS'd me, Due, Kuruk, Hama(because invis mode), and KW3.

If converted, I would say n1. D2 activity remained rather consistent, but what I notice is content drops to mostly one liners. Called out Huu though, and seemed rather anti-FF rather than purely neutral(most likely the preferred standpoint for FF players). This coupled with d3 interaction makes me believe Town rather than FF, and interactions with the majority of currently-living players makes me think not FF.

D2 end is most notable for why I believe him to be town. He attacked Gyatso for being lurky, and butted heads with him HARD. Unless this is uberly thought-out pre-planned bussing, this constitutes the hardest part of my Town read on Yang. But this isn't about his towniness, it's about his FFness(harder to determine cause no dead FFs to compare interactions with)

D3(I think; I'm not good at keeping days straight): Activity and contribution is back up; this timing coincides with the weekend, and since he claimed to have work prior to this, I believe this too shows he is Town rather than Scum, since scum would not be thinking hard enough(unless uber pro) to consciously decide to act one way on non-weekends, and another on weekends, and would instead act 1 way throughout. Town is they opposite. They would not consciously decide to change how they act, but would do it based on real-life happenstance (weekend/non-weekend).

The only thing in this timeframe that strikes me as scummy is a slight Hama buddy
    Cool beans. So Hama, my fellow man you, what say we conversate for a bit?
    which could be Scum trying to buddy someone they know to be Town. Active word being could.

VERY analytical read on Pathik at one point, which could be scum or Town based on their future flips. Yang stayed silent on discussion of WIFOM, which was smart to protect Katara/Sokka, or Zhao/FNPRs, so neutral there.

Only neutral interaction with Gyatso is here:
    Noted. I sense the frustration in having to do so. Please understand that there is oppressive amount of posts between now and then and not many players are willing to make the trek back to find such examples you gave here. That is when you should behoove yourself to gather them and display them as so, in an effort to organize things. Organization leads to better conversation which can often lead to results.
    Finally, for being non-FN, he kept asking Gyatso "Why are you town?" Which is what led to her mod-killing.

On all days he reacted in netiher a scummy nor pro-town way to FoSes; mostly just ignoring them for illogicality, which either group could do.

So this really turned into just an over-all analysis, and not really a case for being FF... :/ fail. Oh well.

12. ISO #1612

I like it. Thank you.
    Spoiler : Analysis :

Day1 contribution says Town; discussion of setup/mechanics, telling Due to communicate more effectively, pointed out flaws in plans, did some scum-hunting. Most notably he moderately FoS'd me, Due, Kuruk, Hama(because invis mode), and KW3.

If converted, I would say n1. D2 activity remained rather consistent, but what I notice is content drops to mostly one liners. Called out Huu though, and seemed rather anti-FF rather than purely neutral(most likely the preferred standpoint for FF players). This coupled with d3 interaction makes me believe Town rather than FF, and interactions with the majority of currently-living players makes me think not FF.

D2 end is most notable for why I believe him to be town. He attacked Gyatso for being lurky, and butted heads with him HARD. Unless this is uberly thought-out pre-planned bussing, this constitutes the hardest part of my Town read on Yang. But this isn't about his towniness, it's about his FFness(harder to determine cause no dead FFs to compare interactions with)

D3(I think; I'm not good at keeping days straight): Activity and contribution is back up; this timing coincides with the weekend, and since he claimed to have work prior to this, I believe this too shows he is Town rather than Scum, since scum would not be thinking hard enough(unless uber pro) to consciously decide to act one way on non-weekends, and another on weekends, and would instead act 1 way throughout. Town is they opposite. They would not consciously decide to change how they act, but would do it based on real-life happenstance (weekend/non-weekend).

The only thing in this timeframe that strikes me as scummy is a slight Hama buddy which could be Scum trying to buddy someone they know to be Town. Active word being could.

VERY analytical read on Pathik at one point, which could be scum or Town based on their future flips. Yang stayed silent on discussion of WIFOM, which was smart to protect Katara/Sokka, or Zhao/FNPRs, so neutral there.

Only neutral interaction with Gyatso is here:

Finally, for being non-FN, he kept asking Gyatso "Why are you town?" Which is what led to her mod-killing.

On all days he reacted in netiher a scummy nor pro-town way to FoSes; mostly just ignoring them for illogicality, which either group could do.

So this really turned into just an over-all analysis, and not really a case for being FF... :/ fail. Oh well.

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

That hurts I'd actually like to propose this to everybody: If you were FN, who would you kill?

I would probably kill whomever I thought was Jet if I was certain that Smellerbee was in the FFs, to solidify Town's division.(need to give this more thought).

Without thinking too deeply, I would say Hama/Yang and Due.

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    As hard as this is to believe, I'll tell you this, without saying too much;

I am not a threat to anyone at this point.
    Momo's claim is plausible and I do believe we shouldn't be lynching him as of now (although this has already been discussed xD)

@huu- You are cult in my eyes for the rest of the game and I read every post you make with a good margin of salt. (everyone else should do the same)
    @Sangok- You are worse off than huu because you very intentionally made yourself a cult target and then confirmed huu as a cit to further this effort. I still think there is a possibility of this being a red gambit to be ignored.
    @Koh- I have a post count of 95 and you did not notice me saying anything when you read through day 2?

On Katara- Could be culted. I find the lack of heal pretty odd but a wifom protection idea makes sense as well.
    On Zuko- Might have killed June with the intention of sending an 'I want to side with the town' message. Everyone was confused with this kill as that June was the runner up for the lynch..
    For a guy that trusted my Cit claim, you really changed your mind. I don't care if there's a chance that Huu or me could be culted, since I already explained why I did claim. I saw the chance to CLEAR Huu and STOP more mislynching like the retarded hammer. I received a role card, he received a role card, I just confirmed it. Since Aang never visited one of us, we'll never know if I was Bumi, or if he was Bumi and soforth.

Again, take in mind that Koh could've been Katara OR Jet, since both were afk N1 and there is a probability that Jet attempted to recruit someone other than me (refer to the post that I explained why I claimed to know why this makes sense). If Jet was active, again refer to my other post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    Ok, I've had a change of heart based on reanalysis of some posts and re-examining the Zuko thing.

Fire Nation Suspects: Monk Gyatso
    Momo (based on weird cabbage claim)
    Kuruk (based on mafia-sharing coms argument and trying to make hama share info about zuko)
    Jin Wei (based on trying to make hama share info about zuko)
    Lion Turtle/Pathik/Wei Jin/Koh (based on low interaction percentages with Monk)

Jet suspects:
    Yangchen
    Sangok
    Kuruk/Jin Wei
    (Lion Turtle/Pathik/Wei Jin less likely due to potentially being FN)

Cabbage suspects:
    Momo
    Jin Wei
    I legit thinl Huu, Sang, and Wei Jin are our cult
    Again, refer to the post where I actually explained why I claimed.

That hurts I'd actually like to propose this to everybody: If you were FN, who would you kill?

I would probably kill whomever I thought was Jet if I was certain that Smellerbee was in the FFs, to solidify Town's division.(need to give this more thought).

Without thinking too deeply, I would say Hama/Yang and Due.
    I would've killed Hama, since he did attack me with some retarded questions the first several posts I made, and a feeling that he's Uncle Iroh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangok View Post
    Hi guys, I'm gonna read through the posts I missed and get back to you. One moment please ^^
    So the sole offense against me is:
    1) I'm cult because I claimed Citizen Day 2.

Explanation: Refer to my post where I explained it, I couldn't have been culted Night 1 cause of the lowest probability, and since I didn't get any feedback last night, I'm going to assume I'm still a Citizen.

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post
    Lol, so you would attack a target you suspected of being night-immune? Okay.
    So, Sang, you're saying that you would kill people who FoS you, even if you're in no danger of a lynch? And even though doing so would damage your faction by missing a kill? That's a pretty passionate and paranoid point of view.
    Ikr?

29. ISO #1629

If I was fire Nation I would yolo and attack Lion Turtle in the hopes that he was Tui to evolve the win condition -> Jet helps eliminate Team avatar by converting. We should definitely have a WIFOM doctor on Lion Turtle. I'm sure we can trust Katara tonight or else we would know Katara was converted.

If Zuko is encouraged, can he jail and execute 2 people on the same night?

If Sokka is who I think he is, I think Zuko will get an encourage tonight.

30. ISO #1630

Fire Nation -
    Admiral Zhao
    Mafia - Pathik
    Mafia - Wan Shi Tong
    Mafia - Wei Jin

- Traitors -
    Zuko - Jin Wei
    Uncle Iroh - Due

- Team Avatar -
    Aang
    Katara - Hama
    Sokka - Yangchen
    Appa
    Water Tribe Citizen
    Water Tribe Citizen

Water Tribe Citizen - Lion Turtle
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen - Kyoshi Warrior #3
    Earth Kingdom Citizen - Koh
    Earth Kingdom Citizen - Sangok
    Earth Kingdom Citizen - Huu

- Freedom Fighters -
    Jet - Kuruk

- Cabbage Merchant -
    Cabbage Merchant - Momo

Just putting out some random list for fun.

31. ISO #1631

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #3 View Post
    If Sokka is who I think he is, I think Zuko will get an encourage tonight.
    Translation: "I think Sokka (Hama) will encourage Zuko tonight because he's the only one who knows who he is."

It makes sense for you to believe that because that would have been a great way to convince Zuko not to kill me, by telling him "I'm Sokka and I'll encourage you tomorrow night."

Entirely plausible theory, but not correct in this instance. Zuko was persuaded to spare me without use of a role-claim. How you wonder? Unfortunately, the solution can't be guessed.

To the real Katara: you should heal me tonight, because Mafia won't believe this and still probably think I'm Sokka. I will repay you in love!!

32. ISO #1632

Momo's claim is plausible and I do believe we shouldn't be lynching him as of now (although this has already been discussed xD)

For a guy that trusted my Cit claim, you really changed your mind. I don't care if there's a chance that Huu or me could be culted, since I already explained why I did claim. I saw the chance to CLEAR Huu and STOP more mislynching like the retarded hammer. I received a role card, he received a role card, I just confirmed it. Since Aang never visited one of us, we'll never know if I was Bumi, or if he was Bumi and soforth.

Again, take in mind that Koh could've been Katara OR Jet, since both were afk N1 and there is a probability that Jet attempted to recruit someone other than me (refer to the post that I explained why I claimed to know why this makes sense). If Jet was active, again refer to my other post.

Again, refer to the post where I actually explained why I claimed.

I would've killed Hama, since he did attack me with some retarded questions the first several posts I made, and a feeling that he's Uncle Iroh.

So the sole offense against me is:
    1) I'm cult because I claimed Citizen Day 2.

Explanation: Refer to my post where I explained it, I couldn't have been culted Night 1 cause of the lowest probability, and since I didn't get any feedback last night, I'm going to assume I'm still a Citizen.
    Interesting that you sound so sure Katara and Jet were afk N1. I would also note that I said d2 I planned on treating you and huu as cult for the duration of the game after d2 and that your 'confirming' huu in no way confirms you. If I was Jet I would have converted you last night. You are a player that could give much more to the town but didn't. I do not understand why. The way you came out as cit D2 looked like a planned move to me. And on top of that your comments made it look like you wanted other cits to claim. I just don't see this as a town move so I am trying to get more discussion on you from other players and throwing you out there as a potential jailor execution.

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

Lol, so you would attack a target you suspected of being night-immune? Okay.
    Interesting that you sound so sure Katara and Jet were afk N1. I would also note that I said d2 I planned on treating you and huu as cult for the duration of the game after d2 and that your 'confirming' huu in no way confirms you. If I was Jet I would have converted you last night. You are a player that could give much more to the town but didn't. I do not understand why. The way you came out as cit D2 looked like a planned move to me. And on top of that your comments made it look like you wanted other cits to claim. I just don't see this as a town move so I am trying to get more discussion on you from other players and throwing you out there as a potential jailor execution.
    What else do you think? It was planned. No, you wouldn't have. Nobody recruits a guy that was supposed to (explained in the FUCKING POST I'VE BEEN REFERRING YOU TO FOR THE PAST 3 TIMES, IF YOU WOULD JUST READ IT), and you're really starting to look like scum to me. I actually agree with Huu's role list a bit.

-vote Kuruk

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

Translation: "I think Sokka (Hama) will encourage Zuko tonight because he's the only one who knows who he is."

It makes sense for you to believe that because that would have been a great way to convince Zuko not to kill me, by telling him "I'm Sokka and I'll encourage you tomorrow night."

Entirely plausible theory, but not correct in this instance. Zuko was persuaded to spare me without use of a role-claim. How you wonder? Unfortunately, the solution can't be guessed.

To the real Katara: you should heal me tonight, because Mafia won't believe this and still probably think I'm Sokka. I will repay you in love!!
    This sounds like bullshit. Stating the way you persuading Zuko keeps his identity under wraps while giving a viable reason your alive and a look of proof your truthful.

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

What else do you think? It was planned. No, you wouldn't have. Nobody recruits a guy that was supposed to (explained in the FUCKING POST I'VE BEEN REFERRING YOU TO FOR THE PAST 3 TIMES, IF YOU WOULD JUST READ IT), and you're really starting to look like scum to me. I actually agree with Huu's role list a bit.

-vote Kuruk
    So your going to vote me with the reason of 'i am starting to sound like scum'. Nevermind the fact that nobody has refuted my logic of lynching mono and deciding on a jailor kill. How about you make a case for my being jet? I want you to actually step up and do a proper FoS on a player that everyone didn't have pegged as scum if you are so willing to lynch. In this case me.

And I have read your post and it looked like an after the fact 'covering your ass' in the context of your moves that
    you made that day.

We need coordinated focus today more than any other day.

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

Right. I feel quite revitalized now that one FN is down. Managed to get a skim-read of what I've missed and it seems quite a lot of posting has occurred.

I find it quite interesting that my name popped up once or twice as potential FN (by someone other than Huu), and the number of people that have decided to jump on that bandwagon is intriguing. The interesting part to me lies in that some of these assertions are from people that declared me as solidly town (looking at you Yangchen), hence why I think some scum are trying to sheep a chance at a lynch on me (and by scum I mean mostly FN with a sprinkle of FF). Obviously as something like half of the people left are non-TA, I would not find it odd for scum to elate at the chance of dropping me.

I have quite a few real-life things to do today, but I plan on returning with some analysis on the swing of things since Gyatso's demise, along with what I hope will be the next episode of Pathik's Player of the Hour - dependent on how long that takes, as even 37 posts for Momo took quite awhile.