KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 198
Register

User Tag List

Page 198 of 462 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,900 of 23056
  1. ISO #9851

2. ISO #9852

3. ISO #9853

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    chibi stop letting people tell you to calm down. they are gaslighting you.

we all know bad hair day needs to die.
    Look, I'm not village reading Hair either but let's not inflame the situation more than it already is. There are ways to discuss this without making be about gaslighting.

4. ISO #9854

5. ISO #9855

6. ISO #9856

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    I think I mixed up protag with someone else who claimed to be investigated today? I added that up with Monet visiting them
    @FM-The Great Flood Red Cross claims to have been investigated today. That's the other slot im trying to shield from shotlists

7. ISO #9857

8. ISO #9858

9. ISO #9859

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Look, I'm not village reading Hair either but let's not inflame the situation more than it already is. There are ways to discuss this without making be about gaslighting.
    im just memeing and i know chibi trs me. its just jokes

10. ISO #9860

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    I don’t mean to be a doomer it’s great we killed three wolves but they were all orettt inactive and don’t say much about the thread besides nap being town
    There's still over an hour left. And, if not, there's always tomorrow. We still have the vote.

11. ISO #9861

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    IIIII HAVE SAID IT. MULTIPLE TIMES. WHEN ASKING. TO CUT MONET. FROM SHOTS LIIIIIIISTS.

REEEEEEEWJNQFHBVQJLFNQK
    I know you did but you had a very good reason why and didn't vocalise the reason. Appealing to "trust me" is less effective than stating a reason before it's too late.

12. ISO #9862

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naptime View Post
    ZOMG has not bothered firing. That is usually town indicative. Mafia tend to make use of their shots.
    ah yes. like *checks notes* THumbs up and Pyramid did.

sometimes dead slots are dead slots.

clearly wakka was pinged into game to kill u

13. ISO #9863

14. ISO #9864

15. ISO #9865

I don’t mean to be a doomer it’s great we killed three wolves but they were all orettt inactive and don’t say much about the thread besides nap being town
    It's not doomer, it's a fair point. But we also thinned out their power advantage significantly. All three roles posed a mechanical threat that was substantial even if they aren't "the deep ones". Every pelt counts.

And it's not like they didn't post at all.

Also enclosing the shotlist the way we did, did create the unusual scenario where three players who were not present prior came in and either missed or actively ignored that we'd moved Popcorn out of the main list and fired at him. There is no way all 3 of them are town, and Red Cross was already deep POE imo so I think he's outed now and will be voting him today. And Red Cross is a substantial pelt for game solving if it turns out he is one. So the approach if it pans out the way I think it will is still going to be substantially a town winning day.

16. ISO #9866

ah yes. like *checks notes* THumbs up and Pyramid did.

sometimes dead slots are dead slots.

clearly wakka was pinged into game to kill u
    You are not wrong. I am not suggesting it's a done thing. But Pyramid also did not get a second ITA period so it's not a reasonable argument. Thumbs, sure.

17. ISO #9867

I know you did but you had a very good reason why and didn't vocalise the reason. Appealing to "trust me" is less effective than stating a reason before it's too late.
    I DID VOCALIZE THE REASON *SOBS* #6971

im bad at remembering every detail of shit, but back when pisskirby was supposedly taking charge of organizing shotlists, i pinged him to hard block monet from the lists. yes i needed to just keep yelling it over and over more given everyone ignored me.

but i felt like i was already spamming "dont kill the rolecop who is obvitowning" and yall ignored me on that too.

its just exhausting when it feels like no one is listening ;-;

18. ISO #9868

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Hon Hon Hon View Post
    @FM-Naptime @FM-Yellow Snow @FM-Tiny Hippo if you had to give a list of top three scum who would they be
    Beyond Red Cross I am not entirely sure. The Hat popping in during ITAs just to blow smoke up my ass felt wolfy and Red Cross being mafia massively increases The Hat's mafia equity imo.

19. ISO #9869

20. ISO #9870

I DID VOCALIZE THE REASON *SOBS* #6971

im bad at remembering every detail of shit, but back when pisskirby was supposedly taking charge of organizing shotlists, i pinged him to hard block monet from the lists. yes i needed to just keep yelling it over and over more given everyone ignored me.

but i felt like i was already spamming "dont kill the rolecop who is obvitowning" and yall ignored me on that too.

its just exhausting when it feels like no one is listening ;-;
    I appreciate the effort and I am removing Monet. It's a big game and sorry I missed it.

21. ISO #9871

22. ISO #9872

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Sorry if this has been repeated over and over but how is matchstick outed wolf?
    I know they're ITA immune and like, action immune but what was the smoking gun?
    They are not outed wolf, if anything they are very likely town?

23. ISO #9873

24. ISO #9874

25. ISO #9875

Beyond Red Cross I am not entirely sure. The Hat popping in during ITAs just to blow smoke up my ass felt wolfy and Red Cross being mafia massively increases The Hat's mafia equity imo.
    First of all I was here before ITAs started, second of all I know red cross linked himself to me but I did not link myself to red cross

26. ISO #9876

Sorry if this has been repeated over and over but how is matchstick outed wolf?
    I know they're ITA immune and like, action immune but what was the smoking gun?
    They aren't. I shouldn't have said they were. Sorry.
    @FM-Chromatography tagging you here because I said this to you

They're just incredibly incredibly wolfy. It's not mechanically confirmed.

27. ISO #9877

28. ISO #9878

# Name Status Role ISO Flip
    1 FM-Angry Rectangle Killed Day 2 Elemental Thief ISO Link
    2 FM-Autumn Alive ? ISO Link
    3 FM-Bad Hair Day Alive ? ISO Link
    4 FM-Breakup Alive ? ISO Link
    5 FM-Candyfloss Alive ? ISO Link
    6 FM-Catnip Alive ? ISO Link
    7 FM-Chibi Minnie Alive ? ISO Link
    8 FM-Choo-Choo Alive ? ISO Link
    9 FM-Chromatography Alive ? ISO Link
    10 FM-Decepticon Killed Day 2 Towb Leader (Coup Mastermind) ISO Link
    11 FM-Disco Dancer Alive ? ISO Link
    12 FM-Dredge Alive ? ISO Link
    13 FM-Droopy Snout Alive ? ISO Link
    14 FM-Eyescream Alive ? ISO Link
    15 FM-Fluffernuts Killed Night 1 The Gambler ISO Link
    16 FM-Four Past Seven Alive ? ISO Link
    17 FM-Goblin and Worg Alive ? ISO Link
    18 FM-Goldfish Bowl Alive ? ISO Link
    19 FM-Grate Executed Day 1 Dungeon Master ISO Link
    20 FM-Heterochromia Killed Day 2 Anubis ISO Link
    21 FM-Hon Hon Hon Alive ? ISO Link
    22 FM-Joycat Alive ? ISO Link
    23 FM-Lassie Alive ? ISO Link
    24 FM-Lipstick Alive ? ISO Link
    25 FM-Matchstick Man Alive ? ISO Link
    26 FM-Mining Peep Alive ? ISO Link
    27 FM-Monet Rocket Alive ? ISO Link
    28 FM-Mr Clean Alive ? ISO Link
    29 FM-Naptime Alive ? ISO Link
    30 FM-Not Enough Legs Killed Day 2 The Deck ISO Link
    31 FM-Oink Alive ? ISO Link
    32 FM-Old Lickilicky Alive ? ISO Link
    33 FM-Pareidolia Alive ? ISO Link
    34 FM-Peekaboo Alive ? ISO Link
    35 FM-Pilgrim Anatomy Executed Day 1 The Gambler ISO Link
    36 FM-Platypus Alive ? ISO Link
    37 FM-Player 2 Alive ? ISO Link
    38 FM-Popcorn Axolotl Alive ? ISO Link
    39 FM-Protagonist Hair Alive ? ISO Link
    40 FM-Pyramid Killed Day 2 Morshu ISO Link
    41 FM-Red Cross Alive ? ISO Link
    42 FM-Ringmaster Alive ? ISO Link
    43 FM-Sad Super Saiyan Alive ? ISO Link
    44 FM-Scarf Alive ? ISO Link
    45 FM-Snuggles Alive ? ISO Link
    46 FM-Sonrisa Killed Night 1 Bob the Hacker ISO Link
    47 FM-Space Pizza Alive ? ISO Link
    48 FM-Talking Anthill Alive ? ISO Link
    49 FM-The Great Flood Alive ? ISO Link
    50 FM-The Hat Alive ? ISO Link
    51 FM-Thumbs Up Alive ? ISO Link
    52 FM-Tinnitus Killed Night 1 The Knight ISO Link
    53 FM-Tiny Hippo Alive ? ISO Link
    54 FM-Turquoise Killed Day 2 Destiny Holder ISO Link
    55 FM-Wakka Wakka Alive ? ISO Link
    56 FM-Yellow Snow Alive ? ISO Link
    57 FM-ZOMG Alive ? ISO Link
    [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

29. ISO #9879

30. ISO #9880

They are not outed wolf, if anything they are very likely town?
    they trolled scarves they aren’t outted wolf
    They're not anymore. We're killing red cross.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Matchstick Man View Post
    They aren't. I shouldn't have said they were. Sorry.
    @FM-Chromatography tagging you here because I said this to you

They're just incredibly incredibly wolfy. It's not mechanically confirmed.
    Sorry not matchstick I meant old lickitity, you know, the top wagon

31. ISO #9881

32. ISO #9882

33. ISO #9883

If you guys want since we have like a solid group of people we suspect are town there is a moon phase where I could make a feast and have everyone blessed make a food together if they work together it might heal them all if they create a good food

it might poison them if they add in bad ingredients though
    and considering the infinite moon glitch this might mean you guys might be able to do this multiple times?
    really I’m down with whatever idea but I’m just offering options since most of the people we are clearing aren’t able to be hit by anti claim ect which means mass heal might be a cool idea

34. ISO #9884

I was just going to head to bed without saying anything, as I usually do, but I decided it needs to be said. (Though others have already echoed similar sentiments.)

Thank you @FM-Naptime for providing some semblance of structure to this phase. ITA2 has left me a lot less frustrated with the state of the game after ITA1.

35. ISO #9885

36. ISO #9886

If you guys want since we have like a solid group of people we suspect are town there is a moon phase where I could make a feast and have everyone blessed make a food together if they work together it might heal them all if they create a good food

and considering the infinite moon glitch this might mean you guys might be able to do this multiple times?
    really I’m down with whatever idea but I’m just offering options since most of the people we are clearing aren’t able to be hit by anti claim ect which means mass heal might be a cool idea
    Is this mutually exclusive with giving 20 people guns

37. ISO #9887

38. ISO #9888

Reminder:

Heal (the keyword) only interacts with Poisoned (keyword)
    Healing/doctoring =/= protect, which would stop attacks

39. ISO #9889

40. ISO #9890

Alright so, here’s my (probably) last post today, and honestly i still scumread peekaboo

he was playing way too careful during EoD yesterday, and I feel like hes one of those careful type of mafia player, even now he’s not ITAing anyone today

I know I’m getting lynched and that none of you are lynching him anytime soon, but when its like Day 4 or 5 with like 15 people left, please look into him, just keep it in your mind

I know I am going to die today because theres like 1% chance talking town out of not voting me today, which i understand and I won’t press any further.
    @FM-ZOMG will die today along with me when I get voted out, it was something I decided last night in the neighbor chat, and this cant be changed and I cant cancel it until tonight, so for you guys, it might as well be two birds with one stone killing both of us. I’m dead anyway and I hope zomg flip scum so its not in vain.

I plan to go to work then sleep, so i probably won’t be around much before EoD today. I know I played bad this game and I apologize to @FM Chibi-Minnie for those words, sorry I didn’t mean it

41. ISO #9891

Reminder:

Heal (the keyword) only interacts with Poisoned (keyword)
    Healing/doctoring =/= protect, which would stop attacks
    idk what the food does it’s up to host intereptation whatever you guys make would be translated into a good item that gives an effect depending upon what it is and what the host thinks fitsb

42. ISO #9892

43. ISO #9893

@FM-Dredge , @FM-Snuggles , @FM-Protagonist Hair , @FM-Catnip , @FM-Peekaboo , @FM-ZOMG , @FM-Joycat

dredge, snuggles, peekaboo.

yall have def been around since session started. where are your heads at rn?
    I wasn't here for the exciting parts of phase 2 so I'm probably just following my top villagers for the shot, then evaluating red flips later.
    Speaking of, I'll shoot RC in a second since 2/3 of my most trusted villagers recommend it

44. ISO #9894

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    Alright so, here’s my (probably) last post today, and honestly i still scumread peekaboo

he was playing way too careful during EoD yesterday, and I feel like hes one of those careful type of mafia player, even now he’s not ITAing anyone today

I know I’m getting lynched and that none of you are lynching him anytime soon, but when its like Day 4 or 5 with like 15 people left, please look into him, just keep it in your mind

I know I am going to die today because theres like 1% chance talking town out of not voting me today, which i understand and I won’t press any further.
    @FM-ZOMG will die today along with me when I get voted out, it was something I decided last night in the neighbor chat, and this cant be changed and I cant cancel it until tonight, so for you guys, it might as well be two birds with one stone killing both of us. I’m dead anyway and I hope zomg flip scum so its not in vain.

I plan to go to work then sleep, so i probably won’t be around much before EoD today. I know I played bad this game and I apologize to @FM Chibi-Minnie for those words, sorry I didn’t mean it
    i thought you cant be voted??

45. ISO #9895

46. ISO #9896

Oh. I missed where they were outted but they were antagonistic the times I popped into the thread.
    I am not sure I understand how they are outed or agree. There is a persistent solving pulse to their posting that doesn't vibe with what I'd expect that player archetype to act like as mafia in this game.

47. ISO #9897

48. ISO #9898

49. ISO #9899

50. ISO #9900