KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 169
Register

User Tag List

Page 169 of 462 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,450 of 23056
  1. ISO #8401

2. ISO #8402

3. ISO #8403

4. ISO #8404

5. ISO #8405

6. ISO #8406

7. ISO #8407

8. ISO #8408

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    Great list, yep.
    Where are you all, who blame me about saying this list is trash?
    Any single word now?
    jfc

you do realize wolves are going to shoot the TOWNIES in the list, right
    meaning they are overwhelmingly more likely to flip first

it's like you guys have never done itas

there's probably 1-2 wolves in cross/wakka/cat, sitting there licking their wounds and they won't get shot despite that

9. ISO #8409

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Red Cross View Post
    who to shot?

or I'll shoot droopy snout
    tbh i think at this point it's better to wait until the next ITA session, if you can make it

shot list has kept flipping townies and no one seems to really know what to do tbh

(if not, i'd say that hon hon is the best shot of the already wounded people)

10. ISO #8410

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    damn I was about to shoot that for annoying me

SHOTS LIST

Joycat/Red Cross/Wakka (SHOOT FIRST)
    Thumbs Up/Chibi Minnie/Decepticon/Chroma (SHOOT IF YOU HAVE A STRONG READ)

Count:
    Joycat: 4
    Wakka: 2
    Red Cross: 2
    Maybe it's time for you to delete this shit list and fill it with real scums?

11. ISO #8411

12. ISO #8412

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    So Mining/SSS/Ringmaster/Four Past Seven/Angry/Hat prob has a wolf

Well Angry flipped green
    And Ringmaster's prob townie too

So Mining/SSS/Four Past Seven/Hat likely has a wolf if I had to guess-

Anyone has any reason to trust any of those four?
    Frankly, I don't see how looking at this list of who-shot-who helps you here when you yourself mentioned you would just follow the shots list.

Wrt to what you said though I've have had slightly positive impressions on Hat but that's preety close to null because I never really looked at them yet.

13. ISO #8413

14. ISO #8414

15. ISO #8415

16. ISO #8416

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    tbh i think at this point it's better to wait until the next ITA session, if you can make it

shot list has kept flipping townies and no one seems to really know what to do tbh

(if not, i'd say that hon hon is the best shot of the already wounded people)
    [ITA]FM-Hon Hon Hon[/ITA]

17. ISO #8417

18. ISO #8418

19. ISO #8419

20. ISO #8420

21. ISO #8421

22. ISO #8422

jfc

there's probably 1-2 wolves in cross/wakka/cat, sitting there licking their wounds and they won't get shot despite that
    THIS IS FAIR.

TO BE CLEAR: I DISLIKE THE LIST, BUT ITS MORE BECAUSE I THINK ZOMG/PIZZA SHOULDVE BEEN THERE

If you had scumreads on the list before, the flips of others in said list should NOT influence it.

23. ISO #8423

24. ISO #8424

jfc

I don’t think that really matters at this point? It’s very clear our shots are not killing wolves which means they are nested into the fabric of the town even if we find some stranglers which means we need to do something about it before we lose? This was already my major concern and it’s why I’m focusing on matchstick, because if they are a wolf all they have done this game is push random villagers and defend their teammates ans if they are town I expect some of their wolf reads to be flipping wolf but they have not yet

25. ISO #8425

26. ISO #8426

27. ISO #8427

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    THIS IS FAIR.

TO BE CLEAR: I DISLIKE THE LIST, BUT ITS MORE BECAUSE I THINK ZOMG/PIZZA SHOULDVE BEEN THERE

If you had scumreads on the list before, the flips of others in said list should NOT influence it.
    tbh i disliked the list because the person who i thought was most likely wolf in there was the one to flip first, and that flipped town

and also because none of my actual scumreads are there, it's mostly people i've had null/townleans on

28. ISO #8428

29. ISO #8429

30. ISO #8430

THIS IS FAIR.

DO NOT GIVE UP ON SCARFS LIST JUST BECAUSE IF FLIPPED DOWN (ASSUMING YOU YOURSELF AGREED WITH THE LIST BEFORE THE FLIPS. IT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING FOR THE UNFLIPPED ONES)

31. ISO #8431

32. ISO #8432

explain that read?
    Hi! You really don’t wanna be frens with me, do you?

Its their conditional green on Matchstick mainly.
    I also liked the way they “doled out” reads d1 (they were like “another town here, easy game” or smth)

33. ISO #8433

tbh i disliked the list because the person who i thought was most likely wolf in there was the one to flip first, and that flipped town

and also because none of my actual scumreads are there, it's mostly people i've had null/townleans on
    This is the team im on, but scarf had a valid concern so im signal boosting it

i personally didint like it before any flips

34. ISO #8434

35. ISO #8435

36. ISO #8436

37. ISO #8437

38. ISO #8438

wont be here for ita2 probably gonna not subject myself to that

good fuckin luck
    @FM-Scarf sorry fren. know this sesh was disheartening, and im sorry half the thread is scapegoating you when you just stepped up to help cause pisskirby couldnt make it <3

39. ISO #8439

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!

FM-Angry Rectangle has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Elemental Thief

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You were born in a magical city. You grew up near the elemental schools, waiting for your turn to start studies and dreaming of the life you'd have after learning to master your element. However, you turned out to not be magical. You were supposed to live as a servant in the magic school, helping the mages to get better, but always staying lowly yourself. "It's an honorable life", they said. "Though you were born without magic, you can still live here and be useful."

You decided that an honorable life was not for you.

Steal (Day Action) - You are using forbidden magic to steal the elemental power from other players. Submit the name of the player you wish to steal from, and the element you wish to use. As the rituals for stealing magic take time, you must choose your target before 24 hours into the day phase. The player will be asked to choose an element, if they do not choose, or if they die before choosing, their choice will be randed.

If your target chose the same element as you… they defend against your magic and they gain the ability to multitask the corresponding elemental night action in addition to their other actions.

If your target chose a different element… they fail to defend against your magic, they are informed of and affected by the elemental debuff corresponding to the element you chose, and you gain the elemental night action corresponding to what they chose.

You cannot steal from the same player twice, unless you have already stolen from everyone in the game.

Elemental overload - If the same element is chosen on two consecutive cycles by the player who you were stealing from, there will be an elemental overload. This results in the element being destroyed forever, and during all future phases, players can only choose among the remaining elements.

The elements and their abilities are the following:

Fire

Blinded (Debuff) - The light of fire is guiding people during the night, and they'll become blind without it. The blinded player can only act after they regain their sight. Their actions, if they have any, will not be processed that Night. Instead, the actions will be delayed until the following Night.

Burning (Night Action) - You will try to burn a player, but as the fire magic is still unfamiliar to you, your success with the action is still weak. You can target a player to burn them, inflicting a Level 6 Wound.

Water

Drugged (Debuff) - As you are stealing the water element from another player, they will start losing their focus. If they have actions that night, they will have to choose three different targets, instead of one. Their actual target will be randed among these three names. They will not be informed who was their final target.

Rain (Night Action) - The rain will wash away the disguises and allow you to see more clearly. Target a player, you will learn the actions your target used during the Night, as well as all passive abilities they had. If they had actions they didn't use during the Night, you will not learn about them.

Earth

Exposed (Debuff) - Losing connection with the earth causes the player to become more vulnerable. They will gain the Macho modifier for that Night, and cannot be protected.

Stone wall (Night Action) - You are using the strength of the earth to create stone walls around a person you wish to keep safe. Your target gains 1 level of Shielding for the night.

Air

Shocked (Debuff) - Stealing the air from a player will shock them for a moment. While trying to recover from their shock reaction, they won't be able to perform their actions as discreetly as usual. They will be able to use their Night actions normally, but they will become announcing. If they use actions during the Night, they will be publicly announced as having visited their targets.

I was totally intending to do this (Night Action) - Controlling the air gave you the ability to fly. However, flying turned out to be more difficult than you expected, and you'll fall off from the sky, crashing at your target's place. Any killing actions that target you fail, but you are affected by any killing actions that target them.

x_x well 2 deaths is not that bad

40. ISO #8440

THIS IS FAIR.

this is rude. pizza is good and whoever says otherwise is not human

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Hon Hon Hon View Post
    wrong formatting and it's too late now muahahahah
    i have evaded shots for a day and am now deepwolfing!!
    what is this lol

41. ISO #8441

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    @FM-Scarf sorry fren. know this sesh was disheartening, and im sorry half the thread is scapegoating you when you just stepped up to help cause pisskirby couldnt make it <3
    im not letting that happen. i didnt like the list, but ppl being too unfair on scarf

42. ISO #8442

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    four past seven is not really trying, just doing the bare minimum
    riiiight

I'm guessing you're the type to play mashes only and so never know what its like to play mostly smaller games (maybe 20 players at most) and then suddenly get thrust into a mash because this sort of game is rarely outside the format of a mash these days.

Kinda offensive to say I'm not invested into this game, especially if you read my first post. Plus you don't know what I do outside of my posts or what my life is like.

43. ISO #8443

44. ISO #8444

45. ISO #8445

46. ISO #8446

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    its ok, I just wish we'd been luckier because I know if we pushed a bit further we'd have struck red

definitely feels bad that people are taking this as an excuse to drag me through the dirt though

47. ISO #8447

The shot hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post
    This is my top sr still so I guess we’ll see if I’m bid dujmb stupid

-ITA FM-Not Enough Legs

FM-Not Enough Legs has been killed.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Deck

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    The deck contains the regular 52 playing cards (Ace through King of all 4 suits (spades, diamonds, clubs, hearts)) and 2 jokers. At the start of each Day, you are dealt 4 cards. 3 of them are face up, and 1 is face down. Before EoD (Day action submission time), you must choose and discard 2 of them. At that point, the suit/number on the face down card is then revealed to you (you may only use it if you previously chose not to discard it). Based on the cards you chose, you gain access to specific actions. You may only perform one of the actions you have access to unless otherwise specified. All four dealt cards are discarded from the Deck without replacement. The deck is NOT reshuffled if you run out of cards.

Single Suit:
    • On a Spade, you get access to a limited Level 1 Roleblock (can only target one action type from being performed (investigative, manipulative, protective, communicative, killing, other))
    • On a Diamond, you get access to a Level 4 Wound
    • On a Club, you get access to a Status Cop (see what Statuses+Levels a player is affected by)
    • On a Heart, you get access to a Level 10 Protect that also applies a Level 10 Injure at SoD

Matching Suit:
    • On 2 Spades, you get access to a Level 3 Roleblock
    • On 2 Diamonds, you get access to a Level 10 Wound
    • On 2 Clubs, you get access to a Status Cop + Role Cop
    • On 2 Hearts, you get access to a Level 25 Protect that also Cleanses all levels of Injured and negative debuffs. (If a debuff can be cleansed is left to host discretion)

Pairs:
    -On a pair, you may choose between the upgraded ability for either suit and receive the Strong-Willed modifier for that action. Additionally you may return any number of non-joker discarded cards (including the pair) to your draw deck.

Blackjack:
    -On a 21, you may choose between the upgraded ability for either suit, and receive a Silent, 1-Shot, Day-Action, Level 1 Terminate for the following Day. The Terminate can only be received once, on future blackjacks you instead receive the un-upgraded ability for the other suit in addition to the upgrade ability for the chosen suit. Finally, you peek at the next 10 cards in the deck, move as many as you'd like to the discard pile, return the rest, and then reshuffle your draw deck.

The Joker:
    When you are dealt a joker, it may be used as any card remaining in the deck, search the draw deck for said card, replace the joker with said card, and discard the joker (this replacement does not count as an ability, i.e. the "you may only perform one action" clause does not apply to it)

If you are dealt 2 jokers, you hit the Jackpot.

Jackpot: You gain access to every possible action you could take. This includes:
    • A limited Level 1 Roleblock
    • A Level 4 Wound
    • A Status Cop
    • A Level 10 Protect -> Level 10 Injure
    • A Level 3 Roleblock
    • A Level 10 Wound
    • A Status Cop + Role Cop
    • A Level 25 Protect that also Cleanses
    • A Silent, 1-Shot, Day-Action Terminate for the following day
    • The Strong-Willed modifier for all these actions.
    • Return any number of non-joker discarded cards to your draw deck.
    • Peek at the next 10 cards, move as many as you'd like to the discard pile, and reshuffle the draw deck.

Additionally you gain a multitaskable 1-shot action that you may activate on a future Night to become Kill-Immune for that Night.

Footnotes:

• The limited Roleblock will decrease Willpower.
    • The limited Roleblock will only grant the target Willpower at SoD if it successfully prevented an action..

Last edited by Lumi; March 25th, 2024 at 02:43 PM.

48. ISO #8448

The shot hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    -ITA FM-Pyramid
    die

FM-Pyramid has been killed.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: Morshu

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (Day and Night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Tactician (Night 0 Only)
    Before the night 0 action deadline, the mafia may select up to four factional members.
    They may freely redistribute roles among those members.

Night Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 25 Wound. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with other factional kill actions.

Roleblock (3-shot)
    Thrice during the game, the mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 10 Roleblock. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with with other factional actions. Multiple charges may not be used on the same night.

Lost Wolf
    [REDACTED] is a Lost Wolf. They will join the mafia's factional chat once [REDACTED]. They do not know the identities of the mafia, nor the other factional abilities of the mafia, although they do know the condition for joining the pack and do know that Mafia knows who they are. Be wary of potential abilities that may intercept attempts to communicate with the lost wolf. Be very careful what you send outside of factional chat.

Wolf Leader's Silent Shot
    The Wolf Leader is: [REDACTED]
    This ability may only be used by the Wolf Leader. Each day, the Wolf Leader may fire a Silent, Level 7 Attack during ITAs in addition to any other ITA abilities they may have.

Conditional Bonus Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player at Night to target them with a Piercing kill, provided at least one of three conditions are met. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional kill actions.

On Nights 1 to 3, both the Night Kill action AND the Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Night Kill or Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

The descriptions of the below options will not show on flip, only their titles and the potential power-ups available.

Option 1 (Slank Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 2 (Spam Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 3 (Anti-Claim): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions are met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    You are Morshu, the Funky Shopkeeper with 2 lines
    "Sorry Link, I can't give credit! Come back when you're a little, mmm, richer!"

Your role is Rolecop-Immune and Uncopiable.

No Credit (Passive): Each player other than you starts the game with 30 rupees. At the end of the day, each player will then gain 10 rupees.

Lamp Oil, Rope, Bombs! (Night 0, Compulsive): Create a list of 5 items and their corresponding effects. These effects may not involve any banned mechanics or any form of killpower and only one may involve any "Sharp" mechanics. Item effects have a 100 character limit. The hosts will price them according to their effect. The hosts may reject your item effects, so submit early.

It's yours my friend! (Day-action): Select a player, tonight they will be offered your list of items including their effects. They may spend their rupees in order to buy items, which serve as a 1-shot ability with the corresponding effect. They may buy multiple of any item. You may not visit the same player twice.

Come back when you're a little, mmm, richer! (Passive): If a player does not buy any of your items, they will be Blocked.

Profit Margin (Mafia-Only, Passive): For every rupee that a non-Mafia player spends at your shop, you earn two rupees. You may only sell to Mafia with “It's yours my friend!” if over the course of the game you have sold to town on more nights than Mafia.

Stockpile (Mafia-Only, Night, Multitaskable, Unlimited Use): Purchase items from your own shop.

The player you target will be told:

This will be your once-in-a-lifetime chance to shop at Morshu's!
    Or will you have to come back when you're a little, mmm, richer!

Morshu will not visit you again, and if you do not buy anything then you will be Blocked. Items are guaranteed to do what they say they do.

Last edited by Lumi; March 25th, 2024 at 02:45 PM.

49. ISO #8449

50. ISO #8450