S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

@Martin,

I had multiple tabs opened up for each post, because I was basically doing catch up and commenting on certain posts. I knew I had like 6 pages worth of stuff so I didn't want to post something, only to realise I was wrong about something later on, and having to post a follow up comment, which would end up confusing to read. So I had prepared everything before I got tired of what I was doing and submitted them all. Hope that clarifies your comment there.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Thought I might as well. We have a vote-history button but its not good at showing retrospective vote-counts unless you start counting.

Kutiplz (1):
    ikarusdk
    ikarusdk (1):
    Kutiplz
    Ultra (1):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Wiisp (1):
    Ultra
    macdougall (1):
    Wiisp
    Marshmallow Marshall (1):
    macdougall
    mac (1):
    Dark Magician
    Dark Magician (2):
    powerofdeath, MartinGG99
    this sucks as a vc but I personally can't improve it because I still feel like my Marshall vote is my best vote

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Weird take on Stellaria

Feels very different to stellarias wolf game
    Feels there is a consistent lack of solves in their posts.
    Feels that townread on achro who has been insisting they are neutral is very weird
    Feels that saying achro isn't neutral is a bit of tmi, maybe achro mentioned something they also have.
    Because stellaria might actually be another neutral.
    Don't think they are wolf here though based on my limited meta
    I can't agree about TMI and you can't either without TMI-ing, which is quite ironic don't you think ?

This reminds me more of T!ika than S!ika so you're now in the low-end cute bucket.

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

That reminds me. PoD does have a limited but good record of catching wolf MM, particularly in situations where not many people have suspected/pushed wolf MM specifically, so I want to add that if people are evaluating MM in the future and need a second opinion other than mine I suggest PoD is a good person to check with on that department.

Of course this validates my feeling that MM is town here.
    and I have a good record of scumreading when Pod is town xD so pod is probably wolf this game

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I can't agree about TMI and you can't either without TMI-ing, which is quite ironic don't you think ?

This reminds me more of T!ika than S!ika so you're now in the low-end cute bucket.

What I meant about TMI, (I am aware neuts are uninformed and I should've actually verified this with the host) but I wasn't certain that roles could be shared between alignments.
    If it didn't, and Achro was saying stuff about possible roles Stella could have, that could be TMI about Achro not having those abilities

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

What I meant about TMI, (I am aware neuts are uninformed and I should've actually verified this with the host) but I wasn't certain that roles could be shared between alignments.
    If it didn't, and Achro was saying stuff about possible roles Stella could have, that could be TMI about Achro not having those abilities
    Ah right, would abilities be locked it would've been that much more likely indeed.

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    cuz you have a lot of swagger and care about your reads... you want to be heard and are trying to push your solves and are just generally full of a desire to achieve a town wincon. I enjoy your presence and think you're fun and cool on everything outside the way you're dealing with me which I can clearly see is stemming from reading my laissez faire approach to this particular game as severely in need of scrutiny due to nobody else doing so which is an entire fair and understandable thing to feel for exactly a town who cares a lot.
    I’m still trying to figure out what to think of this.

17. ISO #667

First one also seems rather unusually self-conscious considering PoD doesn't name the person he thinks is softing a role and, judging by Dark Magician's response, goes "lol forget hiding who's what he's talking about me here and I understand I need to clear myself socially"
    I do.
    But my roles pretty useful here, it’s best if I live Day 2.

That’s why I am trying my best to show I am town here socially.

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

To add on:

I noticed the first quote by DM earlier in the game, but I dismissed because he can be quirky at times and it may have been a one-off accident.

Him doing the same sort of thing again, with information about how useless he supposedly is, is quite questionable. Especially if true, as it would also proclaim PoD to be a low-power role as well and be further damaging for the town. Or, at least, I am presuming roles that are uselss till later-game are less powerful. It could be the opposite, but regardless it is diminishing the lack of knowledge that wolves may have.
    I’m only useless early game.
    Mid and Late I am beneficial.

Shouldn’t be to difficult to figure out what role I’m softing.

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I do.

I mean... I don't think I would ever vote you on day 1 because I like PRs and want to see actions and all the chaos that follows.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    "Even though most of my role is beneficial to town it can probably easily be given to a wolf."

Seems to suggest that it's not as clear cut, frankly it's hard to say without knowing what they're actually talking about, but PoD is also guilty of softing in the same way. There's some obvious dynamic at play we're not privy to
    Dude, if your wolf you have me pocketed.

You just sound so Villagery to me.

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    In other words you have no basis for accusing him of oversharing without actually knowing the role in question, it's not the angle PoD chose either, who has a better picture of what he's talking about.
    Well it’s kinda a bit of both it was that quote and this one here.
    There is no agenda behind Ultra this game, everything feels genuine from them.

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    can we like mason or something I think I just need someone to give my vote to cuz I can't be a one man solving machine here
    Are you not confident where your vote currently is.
    If I’m not mistaken you voted MM (could be remembering wrong) has your read changed on them?

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

I’m still conflicted on Mac.

Like the read was like a robotic analysis jotting down how and why I am Town and putting it all together.
    I like the read, but I’m still uneasy about it.

I’m not as confident on Mac being a wolf anymore if that makes sense, so I am going to see how their other reads progress.

31. ISO #681

I've basically read up to this point. Going to congregate my thoughts on people in a bit after reviewing more recent posts after my last one.

@Martin,
    Doesn't really matter how you did it to me but I'll acknowledge it I guess. The main takeaway was that you were doing a fair bit of stuff in the background to post all of that in a short time-frame and I find it day 1 pass worthy. I'm skeptical of whether you wouldn't do it as wolf, and so I'm hopeful your later posts will give me a better idea on you.

@Martin

Look at the roles shown and you take a look at what I could be.
    This does nothing for me. I'm not smart enough to tell what you are, assuming all claims by you are true, especially with role variations and stacking in existence (I myself being some variation/stack, as my first post heavily implies and I really doubt people could guess exactly what I am). Fact you think it is obvious is worrisome.

I do.

To be fair, you have been posting a lot with a fair amount of text in like all of them (#2 top poster for awhile, I think). So much so that I've probably skimmed a mild portion of your posts. Its for that reason I might switch to someone else by EoD1 and give you the chance to do whatever (for anyone unaware, I tend to have a straight policy against chopping high-posters d1 even if I don't like them). Aside from that, I don't really see you living through the entirety of this game if I had to determine who I would take to the grave with me as town and never vote out and see no significant possibility of you achieving that. I'm admittedly hesitant to town-read you on most posts because you are a quirky player at times (making "wolves wont do X" reads useless, something I'm sometimes a fan of) and furthermore once or twice you have fooled me when you were a wolf, including a time where I was hard-shielding you. Its also been quite the amount of time since we've last played.

Maybe what should be best is that I read your whole ISO more thoroughly while night 1 occurs and decide from there.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Ordered alphabetically. All of these are subject to re-eval in the future, only a select few I don't see myself re-evaluating any time soon (hence the sort of good or meh book structure to emphasize that).

good books (books I have some or significant trust in; both townleans and townreads)
    Kuti
    Lolde
    MM
    PoD
    Ultra
    Wisp* seems like Kuti + Wisp has shipped as towncore and atm I'm inclined to trust, individually though don't have much of an impression on wisp

meh books (books I've not really had any trust in; none are really scum-reads but may be scum-leans)
    Achro
    Arrow
    Banana
    DM
    Ikarus* in the very awkward state of between meh book and good book; d1 pass as I've mentioned
    Mac
    Stellaria
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

I'm gonna take a break now, do some stuff, and probably check back in like 2 hours before I head to sleep or something like that. Unlike Saturday, after my sleep, I will have a fair amount of time to be in the game before EoD hits.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    So much setup talk. In a game where we don't know squat yet.

Setup spec is scummy (especially day 1) and I'll die on this hill.

-vote MartinGG9
    As opposed to having no real participation to the game?

I disagree with set up speculation being scummy on day 1. If it is written in a way that is scummy then yes. But you are speaking about generic speculation being scummy.

I think I'll break my streak here.

I don't really like banana's empty posts

-vote TheBananaBaroness

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

If anyone else wants to join me on this hill you're welcome to

Setup spec day 1 is just a silly way to make it seem like you're contributing to something but it's all empty and literally contributes to nothing and clutters the thread that could instead have fun shit posts.

Fight me Buddhists

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Every stage of the game is the joking stage

Sadly, this is not one of them lol. I haven't read pages 2-8ish. I've mostly tried to skim and keep up with the rest.
    riiiight. So is your vote based on the up to date information or page 1? To be fair, all of us speculated the set up so I am not sure if your vote on martin is serious or not.

49. ISO #699

As opposed to having no real participation to the game?

I disagree with set up speculation being scummy on day 1. If it is written in a way that is scummy then yes. But you are speaking about generic speculation being scummy.

I think I'll break my streak here.

I don't really like banana's empty posts

-vote TheBananaBaroness
    In general, sure, but in this kind of setup speculation is pretty much meaningless, thus a way to look solvy without actually doing anything. There are valid arguments for seeing generic speculation in this setup as scummy IMO.

wait, what? We are past the joking stage of the game, yes?
    It seems you, sir, have not understood who you're talking to.

50. ISO #700