9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

If anyone else would like to give a read on me I’ll be happy to take it regardless of what it might be, as long as you have a reason for it.

Achro town reads me, although it might be biased because I have blessing ability but they do have reason other then that.
    Max doesn’t have any reason at all to town read me and their lead up should have been a wolf read from what they said about me.
    They never once looked at a post of mine and said “This is town” or “this gives off town vibes” nothing,
    They instead called me posts bad AND even referred to me as wolfy.

Wisp’s reason to wolf read me is poor and the timing for the read is off but it’s still better than Mac’s town read.

MM’s read is understandable, Achro did say previously they didn’t see a directly certainty to the read so me going on about that makes sense as a sus and I hope I cleared it up to MM.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    I feel like there's been a lot of chest thumping, I'm a man talk in the thread.

Anyway my vibes read:

Good:
    Ultra
    MM

Scared:
    Martin
    Wisp
    Achro
    NM

Sus:
    Irk
    Any thots or concern?
    Got no idea what the "NM" is, so I'd like to have that clarified for future reference if it happens to become relevant. Otherwise seems cool.

Re: your earlier worry about pockets

I generally don't go out of my way to pocket specific people, I can elaborate more if desired, and I hope your read of me in the future isn't based solely or largely on my interactions with you in the future.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Got no idea what the "NM" is, so I'd like to have that clarified for future reference if it happens to become relevant. Otherwise seems cool.

Re: your earlier worry about pockets

I generally don't go out of my way to pocket specific people, I can elaborate more if desired, and I hope your read of me in the future isn't based solely or largely on my interactions with you in the future.
    NM was typo of DM

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I'm gonna be so useless this game I know it.
    You're not, you're actually meeting people who are fairly higher grade than the average player on this site lol

should be a good time for you regardless of alignment

I'm not going to be giving you a whole lot of room though given the chaotic executioner game....

like is this an implicit role claim out of nowhere? Or sneaky PR cover? Actually, probably don't answer that.
    martin strong tr
    no offense but like

that's just about the most replicable post I've made in my iso since a significant reason for its existence it due to my own persona and personality traits rather than alignment and the last line or two there could've been something I thought of while replying it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #622

Ikarus' burst of posts around 300 seems slightly town-lean for me.

I was just about to write how he seemed to have a lot of comments for the first 100 or so posts but then I read 307 and it seemed ok to me.

Definitely going to have to watch him more later given he basically went through all that, said his notes were valid or whatever, but didn't have any posted conclusions.

Actually wth he posted all of those posts within like 10 minutes????? Yeah I think I'm going to give him the day pass route.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Now Mac do you want to tell me why you town read me or would you like me to just leave my vote on you and you soft claim wolf?
    cuz you have a lot of swagger and care about your reads... you want to be heard and are trying to push your solves and are just generally full of a desire to achieve a town wincon. I enjoy your presence and think you're fun and cool on everything outside the way you're dealing with me which I can clearly see is stemming from reading my laissez faire approach to this particular game as severely in need of scrutiny due to nobody else doing so which is an entire fair and understandable thing to feel for exactly a town who cares a lot.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

Can this die please.

Also @Wiisp
    When you said you scum read me and mac do you believe us to both be group scum or is it just you think we both have been individually wolfy?
    would be sick if you didn't want me to die tho as I'm town and just vibing and find you townie and think if you did find me town it'd help your worldview and we could really do some good things for the town

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Hello, my role have some weird flavoring, and i think there are a total of three different variants of my role flavors, i already saw someone softing another variant.

This doesnt confirm them to be town tho, since i think all roles can either be town or mafia
    That’s correct.
    Even though most of my role is beneficial to town it can probably easily be given to a wolf.
    Thus I need to prove socially that I am Town.
    Is claiming PRs on day 1 a good thing? I know Dark's responses are in relation to Achro's neutral claim but...I have to ask. I would've assumed in most cases that PRs don't want to be found.
    I mean I’m not really a role that mafia would directly want to kill, or at least not early.
    I’m useless till mid and late game technically, completely useless day 1.
    I don't understand @Dark Magician 's line of thought and purpose of these messages in this conversation here.

All I see is that someone is outing information about themselves in a way that's not beneficial to town especially if they are town and kinda just makes me want to

-vote Dark Magician
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #630

First one also seems rather unusually self-conscious considering PoD doesn't name the person he thinks is softing a role and, judging by Dark Magician's response, goes "lol forget hiding who's what he's talking about me here and I understand I need to clear myself socially"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    i wanna comment on both ikarus and MM since theyre currently 2 biggest trains.

Starting with MM. This is kinda meta, gross but yeah…

Played with him twice, and both times he was scum. He was SOOOOOO obviously mafia on Day 1/2 it hurt. I was aggressively pushing him super early game.

This game however he definitely have different vibes than the other two games, so I’m inclined to townread him. Although its still early in the game so it may change.

Next with Ikarus, I’ve seen him go deeeeeeeeeep wolf to lylo days. I townread him when hes mafia and scumread him when hes town. Hes kinda hard to read.
    That reminds me. PoD does have a limited but good record of catching wolf MM, particularly in situations where not many people have suspected/pushed wolf MM specifically, so I want to add that if people are evaluating MM in the future and need a second opinion other than mine I suggest PoD is a good person to check with on that department.

Of course this validates my feeling that MM is town here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #633

I don't understand @Dark Magician 's line of thought and purpose of these messages in this conversation here.

All I see is that someone is outing information about themselves in a way that's not beneficial to town especially if they are town and kinda just makes me want to

-vote Dark Magician
    "Even though most of my role is beneficial to town it can probably easily be given to a wolf."

Seems to suggest that it's not as clear cut, frankly it's hard to say without knowing what they're actually talking about, but PoD is also guilty of softing in the same way. There's some obvious dynamic at play we're not privy to

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Annd if anyone has questions why my RVS vote hasn't changed (kutiplz)..

Well i'm not gonna ask you to review my previous games, but I tend to stick to my RVS vote till I develop something. Some players I've played with here might know about it or maybe not but that's how I play. I got sussed about it before, and I don't expect that to change here. I feel it's more weird to change your vote unnecessarily. I don't usually change my RVS vote to jump on a wagon without anything solid in my head but I get that is how it is.
    This is such a self conscious post idk how to actually read this

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    "Even though most of my role is beneficial to town it can probably easily be given to a wolf."

Seems to suggest that it's not as clear cut, frankly it's hard to say without knowing what they're actually talking about, but PoD is also guilty of softing in the same way. There's some obvious dynamic at play we're not privy to
    In other words you have no basis for accusing him of oversharing without actually knowing the role in question, it's not the angle PoD chose either, who has a better picture of what he's talking about.
    PoD didn't say his role was useless, and gave the only information about it that would be relevant for the town to know. Possibly in the event that he dies and someone claims a role similar to his, in which case he is pre-emptively expressing distrust on it.

Only way I can imagine PoD's claim being damaging for the town is that he does implicitly claim PR. With some setup spec on this, particularly with the bold and underline:

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles
    Every player will have one of the following roles. Most players will be vanilla. Many of the other roles can target one player at night to perform an action. If a role is stackable, it means that a player can have that power in addition to another role. There is no limit to how many of the stackable roles one player may have.
    One can reasonably presume there may be some powerful town roles in here and there will be a number of town vanillas. That said, every single (truthful) claim inches the mafia closer towards killing any roles they may really want to kill.

The mech information I've claimed was purposefully limited to be mindful of that fact. I also brought up Ikarus's either accidental true-claim or intentional fake-claim earlier in my iso in part due to this reason as well.

Dark Magician's posts, if town, are absolutely not mindful of this imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #638

To add on:

I noticed the first quote by DM earlier in the game, but I dismissed because he can be quirky at times and it may have been a one-off accident.

Him doing the same sort of thing again, with information about how useless he supposedly is, is quite questionable. Especially if true, as it would also proclaim PoD to be a low-power role as well and be further damaging for the town. Or, at least, I am presuming roles that are uselss till later-game are less powerful. It could be the opposite, but regardless it is diminishing the lack of knowledge that wolves may have.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #639

PoD didn't say his role was useless, and gave the only information about it that would be relevant for the town to know. Possibly in the event that he dies and someone claims a role similar to his, in which case he is pre-emptively expressing distrust on it.

Only way I can imagine PoD's claim being damaging for the town is that he does implicitly claim PR. With some setup spec on this, particularly with the bold and underline:

One can reasonably presume there may be some powerful town roles in here and there will be a number of town vanillas. That said, every single (truthful) claim inches the mafia closer towards killing any roles they may really want to kill.

The mech information I've claimed was purposefully limited to be mindful of that fact. I also brought up Ikarus's either accidental true-claim or intentional fake-claim earlier in my iso in part due to this reason as well.

Dark Magician's posts, if town, are absolutely not mindful of this imo.
    To add on:

I noticed the first quote by DM earlier in the game, but I dismissed because he can be quirky at times and it may have been a one-off accident.

Him doing the same sort of thing again, with information about how useless he supposedly is, is quite questionable. Especially if true, as it would also proclaim PoD to be a low-power role as well and be further damaging for the town. Or, at least, I am presuming roles that are uselss till later-game are less powerful. It could be the opposite, but regardless it is diminishing the lack of knowledge that wolves may have.
    I still think it makes a poor *standalone* reason to suspect someone, there are some cases where softing and being transparent is the correct play, or it could be just as you observed, but this is all entirely speculative without a claim. If we force him to claim and his behavior fits retroactively with what he's done and he's town, your vote here is probably worth noting

40. ISO #640

Alright we're close enough to crunch time, let's get an actual wagon going

Think I'm down for Ikarus/Arrow/Wisp/Marsh. First two in particular seem like goof D1 candidates. Need more time to chew over involved players, so let's toss some riff raff and move along

Alternatively we can cast achro and his 11 million wincons off the ship

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I'm doing that stupid thing where I'm thinking with my fingers and not my brain, sorry for the spaz energy. But I think Achro is using neutral as a cover for being a really good town role
    what is the purpose of this

I'm assuming its obviously fake because if its not fake then this is at serious risk of misplay
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

I still think it makes a poor *standalone* reason to suspect someone, there are some cases where softing and being transparent is the correct play, or it could be just as you observed, but this is all entirely speculative without a claim. If we force him to claim and his behavior fits retroactively with what he's done and he's town, your vote here is probably worth noting
    You aren't wrong that its standalone

but that doesn't imply I town-read him for anything else, because I haven't

he is in a list of people I've not townread more or less at all (or, frame it another way, people I don't have trust of) and this is the larger reasons that make me want to chop him first

If his behavior will fits retroactively with respect to his role claim it must be a preety unusual role if we are to presume both him and PoD are town. By virtue of his response to PoD he is implicitly claiming that his role may be quite similar to PoD's, and yet PoD has not really had the same behaviors that DM has (at least, to the point that I've read up). In fact, looking at the VC right now, PoD is voting Dark Magician lmao.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    But it is also a thought no wolf would need to say in thread. Steller is likely town based off of that alone tbh
    There's one more possibility I thought of but I'm withholding it till after their response to me on it (if at all).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I meant from the perspective of a game host. Is it likely for a host to make a lone hydra a mafia?
    these kind of allegations suuuuuuuuuuuck soooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Also regardless of what charmander claimed I'm still convinced it's a 2 people hydra. It's (probably?) just that cucho's a lunatic, at least they seemed to be the times I've seen a post of theirs.

48. ISO #648

Thought I might as well. We have a vote-history button but its not good at showing retrospective vote-counts unless you start counting.

Kutiplz (1):
    ikarusdk
    ikarusdk (1):
    Kutiplz
    Ultra (1):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Wiisp (1):
    Ultra
    macdougall (1):
    Wiisp
    Marshmallow Marshall (1):
    macdougall
    mac (1):
    Dark Magician
    Dark Magician (2):
    powerofdeath, MartinGG99
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #649

Re: [Under Construction] S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Why would anyone take a day 1 claim seriously? Pringles said this game was full of a bunch of people like me sooooooo
    Do you mean good, batshitinsane or merely goofy ? Or all of the above ?

I was getting to hate your guts but somehow you grew on me and I won't be voting you out of an almost allergic reaction to your "playstyle" or whatever yet I guess

50. ISO #650

@Dark - I forgot to reply back to you when you asked me about why I think MM v Ultra is TvT rather than TvW based on the interactions.

It's mostly because of my reads of MM and Ultra independently.

I am un-so-confidently-but-bet-my-day-1-read that MM is playing town this game. I've had a few games with him and all of those games were wolf games. This game just feels different. Perhaps this is because of the higher grade player list? I don't know. But this is a very different vibe I get from MM, and I liked his overall history of posts.

Ultra, I am less sure of his towness, but his entrance and his willingness to poke at everyone is rather convincing to me that he isn't some wolf that is riding along different wagons that isn't him. Of course this is my first game with Ultra so I don't know if he powerwolfs or anything but I did not get wolfy vibes from Ultra just yet.

Also, the interactions alone read as if Ultra was proding MM and it got heated to a degree, and they felt genuine. Wouldn't exclude the possibility of WvW distancing from each other but I'm more inclined to believe it is TvT. TvW, possible, but I have more scummy feeling from certain others more than either of MM or Ultra so I'm not going to poke here.