User Tag List

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 3518
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

3. ISO #3203

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    What's the point of skipping if all you are going to vote is me?

Only you would benefit from skipping. This is a major slip in my PoV.
    As a mod player how are you too dense to understand simple mechanics?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #3204

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

What's interesting about day 3 is that only Magoroth died the night before. Then, Stealth asks Wrath if he's the Parity Cop. Wrath replies that he is "town." This isn't a VT claim, so it's pretty safe to say that Wrath unintentionally soft-claimed to be a Nerfed Medic.

If the scum team is Stealth/FT/Martin, then they probably targeted two people on night 1. Also, Wrath healed someone successfully. He might've healed blink. If so, then on night 2, they'd only have one shot, which they used on Magoroth. On night 3, they shot blink. Mechanically, it doesn't make sense to shoot blink, but blink did heavily advocate for FT and Stealth to be lynched. Scum might've shot blink out of desperation.

I am 99% sure that FT is Frinckles, and I remember that Frinckles said in Last Hope that he wasn't afraid to fight town!blink if he was scum.

In day 5 (this game day), Stealth asked me if I was the Parity Cop. Scum!Stealth may have knew that I was softing Nerfed Medic, so he asked me what my role was to be sure that I couldn't heal someone tonight.

I can't tell if Stealth and FT's fight with each other at the start of day 3 was scum theatre or a TvT fight. Stealh's vote on blink at day 3 EoD really alarmed me. The tone of his vote post looked weird, but maybe Stealth voted blink out of anger.

~~~

If Renegade and Yuesford are a scum team, it doesn't make sense for them to shoot blink on night 3 and Wrath/MM on night 4. Blink locked Yues and Ren as town on day 3. Also, Stealth and FT have been advocating for Yuesford and Renegade lynches TOGETHER. If you're not sure, re-read day 3, but I literally just re-read for you all so...

Basically, if Renegade and Yuesford were scum, they would've never shot blink and shot Stealth on night 4.

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

Wrath might've healed blink on night 2. That was why Stealth asked Wrath if he was a "Parity Cop," the same way Stealth asked me if I'm a "Parity Cop."

However, that would mean that Martin wasn't scum and that all three mafia were alive on night 2. Man, I don't fucking know about this.

I'm like 65% sure Yuesford is scum and 35% sure Stealth is scum. FUCK.

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

12. ISO #3212

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    As a mod player how are you too dense to understand simple mechanics?
    Nahhh. You are already caught. No need for skip and such. Today and tomorrow is the same unless one of us is killed. In which I doubt 1 out of the scums here will do.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

15. ISO #3215

Skip Day (3 [L-1]):
    Stealthbomber16, theoneceko, Light_Yagami
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-3]):
    Yuesford

No one Has been lynched By the Decree of Majority

Day 5 Ends

Night will end at 6 pm CST 7/5/2021
    Last edited by Mike; July 3rd, 2021 at 05:42 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #3216

Light_Yagami Has been Killed in the night
    This is the Final 3. Final 3 Rules will be 2 Votes and Hammer. Day will end when anyone person gets 2 votes. As game will end. If you Skip the day, Mafia will Auto win. This is the final Day. For Town to win the last Mafia has to be lynched. Yes by Mechanics it is confirmed there are 2 dead Mafia in the graveyard. in Final 3 As Mod I will not answer any public questions. If you have any questions Please PM me them in discord and I will answer them. This is to avoid any Angle Shooting. All three of you received the same PM from me yes even the Mafia player to avoid any angle shooting. The day will start at 6 pm on July 5 2022. Yes this night is 48 hours. So take the day and enjoy it with family and Friends. I am giving you all the Day off tomorrow.

2 votes to hammer.
    Night 5 has ended. Remember I will not open the chat untill 6 PM July 5th 2022 So take a break enjoy the 4th of July.
    Last edited by Mike; July 3rd, 2021 at 06:01 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #3217

18. ISO #3218

So here’s the deal.

The Yagami kill is very telling to me. There’s no way that Yuesford would choose to kill Yagami over Ceko. Basically no way.

So I’ve got two outs:
    1. If Yuesford and I vote ceko we win.
    2. Play for the 2% chance that Yuesford did something really dumb and vote Yuesford because I know ceko will hammer

19. ISO #3219

I am specifically going to make this choice for three reasons
    1. Based on Yuesfords play this game it is somehow not unrealistic for him to make a really bad kill on yagami. The kills on Mag and Blink were also really weak. Any other player and I would never consider this.
    2. Yuesford is hard tunneled on me and I know I’m town. I can’t risk the chance that Yuesford is actually the scum and ceko mistakenly hammers me.
    3. I really really don’t want to lose to Yuesford.

-vote Yuesford

20. ISO #3220

This is the game losing play, but I have to play for my outs. Yuesford will never ever vote ceko here.

21. ISO #3221

Just let the postgame record know that I’m 99% sure this is the wrong guy but there’s no way we’re ever gonna get a lynch on the right guy in that 99% of the time. I’m playing for the 1% rn.

22. ISO #3222

23. ISO #3223

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

So here’s the deal.

The Yagami kill is very telling to me. There’s no way that Yuesford would choose to kill Yagami over Ceko. Basically no way.

So I’ve got two outs:
    1. If Yuesford and I vote ceko we win.
    2. Play for the 2% chance that Yuesford did something really dumb and vote Yuesford because I know ceko will hammer
    Nahh. I won't vote for ceko.

U are scum. I won't let you go.

27. ISO #3227

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    1. If ceko is town and stealth is mafia.

Aight good we got this.

2. If stealth is town and ceko is mafia.

You're bad @Stealthbomber16
    ok banned boy

im looking forward to that video of you sucking your own dick

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

32. ISO #3232

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    why would i like your solve when you say im mafia mister clown gymnist. there is a great chance your mafia. like real good.

its not theon
    its not anime guy
    its not stealth
    its not yues
    its prob renag

its might be the afk guy
    it makes a lott sense for it to be you

also your reads are ass too no wonder you get upset when people look at you like ??? and you say IM GUNNER THO!!!!
    This is interesting though.

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

2 ppl were ghosts rite so we may have 1 2 3 or 0 prs total. 14 - 2 - 3(2) = 9 or 10 people who could possibly cc a role. if they do cc gunner mafia shoots them and say they killed other gunner claim. easy. plus medic would be on them all game so they wont need to worry bout heals. also mafia has 2 kills n1. they would use both of them probably. why would clownslater shoot charmander he doesnt seem convinced in his own shot. do you think clownslater has found any good leads for who bad guys are? i know me and stealth dont. do you admit defeat if clownslater is getting away with claiming gunner as mafia? if i was bad why would i want him dead this much. if stealhtman was bad why would he agree with me when i wanted him dead yesterday. why would yues agree wiht me when he voted me 1 min to end yesterday. what possible scum motive doesthis have any of it. nobody is confirmed anything except zorang so dont get mad at us and say we throw when you dont consider the above
    FT looks VERY townie here.

43. ISO #3243

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Ah, whatever. I won't read too much into Yuesford's post.
    Lol, as usual. My posts always gets ignored.

Feels good that I'm still alive rn. Considering the fact that I was the one of the top lynch candidate every single day.

44. ISO #3244

45. ISO #3245

I’ve foreseen the next 3 days of this game and the only way out is if FT is scum right here.

-vote Funny Thing

I think he’s town but this is my only option for today. Playing for our only outs.

New lynch solve order:
    Funny -> Me -> Yuesford (please? Yagami lynch here is probably game losing) -> Yagami/Renegade.

There’s not enough activity to organize the blink lynch so we’ve got to plan this out as though he’s town playing very poorly.

I’m never playing a flipless game again. This is going exactly the same as Magellan did. It’s not fun to be the victim of a player that has the only mechanical power in the game and is also completely misusing it.
    fliples isnt bad people just cant do critical thinkin. even if clownskater is gunner and we lynch him the game would be over after renag n wrath die and we would not have to worry. but instead town has to worry and the process is a bunch of towns in a row
    This is the OPPOSITE of a TMI-slip because there has to be one scum between Yuesford and Stealth. Also, Renegade may have been the second scum in Stealth's PoE.

I don't think scum!FT could say something like this.

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Renegade
    Ok so it's Renegade that cleared things up pretty quick for me

-vote Renegade
    Stop iiiiit you're making me look like scuuuuum
    I don't like Stealth's vote, but in his defense he literally voted Renegade in the same minute that Light did.

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250

Stop iiiiit you're making me look like scuuuuum
    There was one other instance when Stealth looked like he wanted to desperately get townread. It was when he told blink he couldn't believe blink saw him as "lock-town."

I'd give Stealth scumpoints for this, but I've done a LOT more begging for townreads.

I wonder why people think begging for townpoints is scummy anyways. I get that's a shitty thing for scum to do, but town can do this too.