S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3518
  1. ISO #2701

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yuesford is literally spewed town by Sb16 and Yagami wanting to lynch him all game but never pulling the trigger because Funny has Yues in his pocket like SB16 had me in his. I got out of SB16's pocket because it stunk like bull crap. Yuesford literally called out the two scum at the start of the game correctly, and show so much frustration at the fact nobody else see's it. Looking back it's obvious ASF and I apologize to YUES for allowing SB16 to literally pocket me like I was his prison bitch.

Post 2369
    Okay uh, I'll let Yues speak for himself in this case, because from this post it seems he wants to present a world very different from mine. And for the record, the Funny/Light/Stealth world does not explain the lack of double kills without going through mental gymnastics, which is really not a good look for that world... and for you, RennyGator and Yues.

On the other hand, Stealth's tone is currently weird. Like, what do you want to achieve with "this guy is a clown" lol? Even though I believe you over Yues at the moment, you're not looking great either, and my verdict could change
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2702

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    No Fuck You Go Fuck Yourself.. I Claimed Mayor.. And Thats What The Fuck I Am.. Im Using The Information I Have To Fight The Tyranny That Is You..
    .... this is nonsense light

What's your world?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2703

For the record, to me, the early game posts from Yuesford look like weak accusations against Light for which he was called out, which made him reply "Y'ALL ARE SCUM DEFENDING YOUR TEAMMATE!!!!!". If that's the whole basis of his innocence claim... nope.

4. ISO #2704

Stealth truly was at risk at EoD2. He was tied with Martin not long before EoD. Light was far from saving him with his words, although he did participate in saving him with his vote (like almost everyone else). I still don't see Light as scum, but Stealth? That's not impossible at all. I'd even say it's somewhat likely.

My world currently is 1 early dead scum + Stealth + Yuesford?/literally just Funny Thing (plausible). Is there anything excluding Yues or Renegade from being scum with Stealth (and that now the scum between those two is just bussing)? I haven't seen anything suggesting that, but people don't seem to consider this a possibilty.

-vote Stealthbomber16

because I wish to apply the Latin Kaiser Doctrine which states "Thou shalt make interesting votes". Stealth, it would nice if you would make an actual case on who you believe to be scum.

5. ISO #2705

-vote Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Ok so it's Renegade that cleared things up pretty quick for me

-vote Renegade
    Aight. I'm pretty sure these two are the scums. I don't want to doubt Renegade but I'm pretty sure we hit the spot here.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

6. ISO #2706

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...why the fuck are you excluding this guy from the PoE lol? His ISO is full of highly questionable stances, but I'd say this post is particularly infamous:

This is literally sowing discord and confusion for very bad reasons (blink was un-cced, and there was NO reason for him to fakeclaim as scum, it would almost necessarily be suicide). I dare hope this doesn't come from town lol. The first page of his ISO is filled with stuff like that and accusations of "elitism"...

So. Can someone explain me how this is town?
    Ughh. Please Read The Whole Page. (pp. 43-45) This is how you view my quote right now.

Stop making this a Town vs Town. You are steering the wheel towards a cliff.

Yes I know. I voted him cos I'm very disappointed on him and his actions seemed to be scummy in my point of view... and in the heat of the moment. But after I calmed down, and before I left the thread. I corrected my vote. I did not say blink is a confirmed scum. All I said that is was a commendable effort if blink really did that.

He calmed down after it too and apologized. So @blinkskater , I also apologize for what I've said. I'm sorry for calling you a dick. So sad that we couldn't talk anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    This is my final vote and message for today.
    -vote stealthbomber16
    I trust your slot is town @Marshmallow Marshall and I won't bother the suspect your alignment at this stage of the game as Wrath's replacement. Wrathcyber is the only person who considers me town in the first day. AND only him, zzorange, and Magaroth defended me and all of them are gone.

7. ISO #2707

For the record, to me, the early game posts from Yuesford look like weak accusations against Light for which he was called out, which made him reply "Y'ALL ARE SCUM DEFENDING YOUR TEAMMATE!!!!!". If that's the whole basis of his innocence claim... nope.
    Weak accusation? Of course it was a weak accusation because we were still at the RVS Stage at that time and I always like to vote Kira off the mods.

8. ISO #2708

I think the only reason I was still alive today is because they thought I was an easy lynch. I was hard pressed on day 1,2, and 3. Day 2 is weird, I was pushed before I logged off. But when I logged in, Martin is lynched

Kill order is Yuesford (the fact blink refuses to vote him after scumreading him all day is fucking baffling to me) -> Funny -> Renegade -> Yagami -> Ceko/Me (one of us will be dead if we make it this far so I'm bundling us together) -> MM -> Blink

Yuesford HAS to die today. If he's town he's throwing. The dude is literally cheating. He has been providing zero value to the town since the start of day 1. The fact a Yuesford lynch is still If he's mafia we have a non-zero chance to just straight up win.

Renegade should be the next kill because he's STILL offering nothing.
    Im Still Pretty Sure Your Scum.. Like 98.756289%
    Magaroth defended me from Stealthbomber16, and now he's gone so they could make the Yuesford on day 3 easier. But it's a good thing town caught up on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    i don't operate with the expectation that hosts will step in and replace or modkill a slot. if that's your reasoning, it's kinda NAI, and I don't know how else to press you on int.

I also spent the last 15 minutes trying to find the post where you said yuesford’s posts are trolling spam (or something like that) but can’t find it, so I guess I just have to leave it as different game expectations. Sigh.
    Your reasons for voting yusuf would be great if they actually reflected reality. They don't. The other likely scenario is that you're simply not remembering who is who correctly. You're not an idiot, so it really has to be one or the other.
    Light
    - People say he's town, but my eyes bleed over what he says. Hoping mafia kills him so I don't have to figure the slot out

SB16
    - TRs vacaron, very few people have actually come out to say that
    - Mind melds with me on Ceko’s play
    - Agrees with Banana over Ceko’s play
    - Teamy vibes with ceko
    - Mind melds some with BC
    - Really tries to protect light
    Based off my reads of day 1, I'd plop my vote on martin or funnything. my town leans/reads are on that.

-vote funny thing
    This guy attacked Stealthbomber16 on day 2 and died. I only noticed today when I re-read the whole thing all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote Stealthbomber16

I don't like his iso

-says he thinks Auwt was town, but does nothing to look at how bad or good the votes were on Auwt yesterday

-gives one peice of arguable evidence that banana was bad & feels eager to paint it that way

-votes yuesford but then backs off because ????
    Also, this Martin guy also suspects stealthbomber16. But for some reasons. Blinkskater defended this guy and everyone pushed for the Martin lynch (I wasn't around this time so I didn't get to say anything about EoD Day 2)

Light Yagami was "confirmed town" because Frinckles and Stealthbomber said so, and everyone else believed it kek.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The MOST thread resistance i've seen this game against someone being lynched happens to fall right at LIGHT FUCKING YAGAMI FOR WHAT?

WHAT?
    Until today.. Unbelievable.

9. ISO #2709

Weak accusation? Of course it was a weak accusation because we were still at the RVS Stage at that time and I always like to vote Kira off the mods.
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against weak RVS votes, on the contrary. But you can't just expect everyone to agree with you when you place the vote lol. It's part of the deal that people will defend those you attack with a weak reasoning.

Also, nice picture lol. I believe you when you basically claim your statement was isolated and bad (the place your vote ended up at EoD is telling enough). It was still a terrible idea to undermine Blink's status at that point from a town PoV, but hey, noone is perfect. Your defense is exactly what I'd expect from town!you in your position. If you're scum, well done.

About Light, I wouldn't lynch him today. I'd rather lynch Stealth first and then see about Light if the game didn't straight up end in a town victory yet.

Stealth, you have some work to do if you're town (and if you're scum as well, but I won't be too sad if you just let yourself die :P)

10. ISO #2710

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against weak RVS votes, on the contrary. But you can't just expect everyone to agree with you when you place the vote lol. It's part of the deal that people will defend those you attack with a weak reasoning.

Also, nice picture lol. I believe you when you basically claim your statement was isolated and bad (the place your vote ended up at EoD is telling enough). It was still a terrible idea to undermine Blink's status at that point from a town PoV, but hey, noone is perfect. Your defense is exactly what I'd expect from town!you in your position. If you're scum, well done.
    I wasn't expecting everyone, or you, to believe me. TBH. it is quite frustrating when you voice something out and people can't hear you.

About Light, I wouldn't lynch him today. I'd rather lynch Stealth first and then see about Light if the game didn't straight up end in a town victory yet.
    -vote stealthbomber16

11. ISO #2711

Stealth, you have some work to do if you're town (and if you're scum as well, but I won't be too sad if you just let yourself die :P)
    +1

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

Sorry y’all feeling really low energy today. I’ll pop in occasionally but big posts probably won’t happen until tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

I think the only reason I was still alive today is because they thought I was an easy lynch. I was hard pressed on day 1,2, and 3. Day 2 is weird, I was pushed before I logged off. But when I logged in, Martin is lynched

Magaroth defended me from Stealthbomber16, and now he's gone so they could make the Yuesford on day 3 easier. But it's a good thing town caught up on that one.

This guy attacked Stealthbomber16 on day 2 and died. I only noticed today when I re-read the whole thing all over again.

Also, this Martin guy also suspects stealthbomber16. But for some reasons. Blinkskater defended this guy and everyone pushed for the Martin lynch (I wasn't around this time so I didn't get to say anything about EoD Day 2)

Light Yagami was "confirmed town" because Frinckles and Stealthbomber said so, and everyone else believed it kek.

Until today.. Unbelievable.

I Wasnt Aware Frinckles Was In The Game..

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

22. ISO #2722

My World Is Yues And SB16 Are Scum.. If SB16 Is Lynched & The Game Dont End I Would Suggest Yues.
    Okay but... why? At this point into the game, you can't omit explainations.
    Sorry y’all feeling really low energy today. I’ll pop in occasionally but big posts probably won’t happen until tomorrow
    Auf Wiedersehen, then, you blue berry

23. ISO #2723

Okay but... why? At this point into the game, you can't omit explainations.

Auf Wiedersehen, then, you blue berry
    As I Said Day One Its Because Yues Said Chooo Chooo All On The Train AKA Lynch Train.. Hence , Thats A Huge Read Flag Of Mine..

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

So hard to find the motivation to post right now. Lets see what I can do since theres a lot of people viewing thread.

The blink vote yesterday was purely out of frustration, I recognize that was a shitty play. Hence why I moved votes to Funny Thing, who I still think was town.

I think killing blink was a bad move that was really lucky for the scum team because of how much I'm really not feeling this game anymore.

I still think my death is probably better here than Yagamis. I don't want to try to move this train too much because me not being here will narrow down the pool a bit, assuming the game doesn't end outright automatically. Kinda nuts that we don't appear to have a cop nor doctor at this stage in the game. Doc would've logically protected blink. I bet we lost cop n1 when Varcron died.

28. ISO #2728

I'm fairly certain our scum team here was Banana/Renegade/Yuesford and the low activity from the latter two meant that the more active targets were focused on by blink just by the sheer quantity of posts. Sucks.

29. ISO #2729

Best I can tell you is that I have been nothing but consistent all game.

Day 1:

Yuesford trolls Yagami for 48 hours. I scumread him and vote him for this reason.

Banana sees this and tries to discredit my vote on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    So your vote is simply a policy vote then?
    Exactly, Yusuf isn't even the worst person in this game if we're going the PL route

And stealth btw I don't view your actions as scummy voting Yusuf. Nor Renegade not Velcro. It just seems like you guys got a bone to pick with this guy and it's kinda a shit way to lunch day 1
    I haven't played the mod in years but someone said he's a mod player and that 100% aligns with what you're describing. Someone not confirming to FM standards isn't a scummy action
    I also could see myself voting Auwt, he's a better option than Yusuf or Justice
    Meanwhile Renegade is just sitting around like a fucking lump on a log, talking about voting for Auwt.
    I could be convinced into voting Auwt.
    -vote Auwt
    Votes on Yigama are dumb but will give ZZ and Yule half of a pass for now.
    I called this out midday.
    This is pretty much it.

I don't like that there's so much traction against the Yuesford train right now by some of my null reads.

The alternative here is that if Yuesford flips town that clears a few people for me. We come back tomorrow and revisit blink, myself and whoever else pops on board.

I see that renegade hopped off. If Yuesford flips scum I'd be very willing to visit a renegade lynch tomorrow.

We're actually getting quite a bit of information from this, paradoxically.
    (I was an idiot here and didn't see this was a flipless setup. I wouldn't have signed up if I knew it was.)

What I'm asking for from @Renegade and @Yuesford and anyone else who is willing to go back and look for it is some kind of connection prior to blink literally formulating an alliance between me and FT out of thin fucking air during day 3 and willing it into reality that I'm aligned with a scum FT. If you can give me that then you have some kind of justification for my death today.

I have been saying you two have been together since 36 hours into the game.

30. ISO #2730

It's no wonder I didn't have any strong scumreads day 1, 66% of the scum team wasn't posting jack shit!

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

I could understand a pairing with Yagami- even if I don't see how it would be good play to pair myself with him that strongly. I cannot possibly understand a world where you think the scum team was FT/Me/Yagami. If you're following blinks ideals you HAVE to believe that.

Otherwise you're just following them for the sake of wanting to kill me, which is scummy.

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

40. ISO #2740

I don't like where Renegade is right now on my list. Though if I remember correctly, he always seems to be about the same place early on
    What an odd comment. Banana was discrediting Stealth and Auwt then randomly dropped this post.

41. ISO #2741

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't care what you guys said. I skipped most of page 16 too. If you guys are all sheeping on Yues and ZZ, I won't take anyone who says anything after seriously anymore. Mod players like me have played with them, so we know when they're town and when they're not. Willing to bet both my balls they're both town, and so is Light. Martingg and the anonymous FM guy should be our priority. Martin has lead next to nothing, and the anon guy has done nothing but reaffirm others and snowballing on lynches.
    Town!Wrath thinks ZZorange, Yuesford, and Light are town.

42. ISO #2742

Velcro... Listen. Stealth says "my townreads are on the train" and you say "my townreads are on the train"

So both you and stealth are confbiasing the train because each other are on it? This is a poorly formed train
    Another odd comment. Banana gets scumpoints for this.

Yuesford is still town though.

43. ISO #2743

Yeah I will I'm distracted, and since everyone took a 12 hour break I mind as well too.
    Fair. I just want to see you respond to it.

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

you're villianizing him for stuff that zzorange is doing though. and that's scummy.
    Magoroth was calling Stealth scummy here. However, ZZorange was a citizen.

Stealth insisted on lynching Yuesford instead of ZZ, so I think town!Stealth was just tunneled on Yuesford.

A scum!Stealth would've said he's okay with lynching ZZ. Just like Banana:

I'll take one Orange over a Yusuf 100%

46. ISO #2746

I don't know if Yusuf is town or not. But given the shit show around those two I'm unwilling to vote there today. There isn't a good reason to vote Yusuf other than to PL. Which if we're going to PL let's do the Orange guy who is obviously worse. At least Yusuf posts and we'll have more time to figure them out.
    Another post where Banana said he's rather lynch ZZorange over Yuesford.

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750