User Tag List

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 3518
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Var was universally townread. I was also universally townread. Banana thought he had me pocketed so they shoot Var instead. Makes a lot of sense if I frame it that way.

IMO last mafia is still probably Yuesford but I'll hold my vote right now
    Yeah Im Waiting For Yuesford To Log So I Can Rail That Slot Some More.. Was Gonna Immediately Vote When I Walked Into Town But Decided Against It.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Auwt was tied at 3 votes I believe with Yagami and Yuesford.

Then banana randomly decided AUWT was "the best out of the pool" and voted AUWT.

He then went up to like 8 or 9 votes fast as fuck boi.

Normally on day one when a train happens like that when there's competing counter wagons, a town gets lynched.

Nobody defended AUWT except for me. There was no AUWT resistance.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    whats the host got to do with it. why would bad guys shoot the same person twice for no reason
    I told you the reason, to make their kill unblockable, and to make it seem like AUWT was MAFIA. What do you mean no reason bruh?

That's two reasons, the same two I've already stated.

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Im Waiting For Yuesford To Log So I Can Rail That Slot Some More.. Was Gonna Immediately Vote When I Walked Into Town But Decided Against It.
    Give the dude some space. You started tunneling Yuesford on day 1 because he was trolling during the RVS stage, which isn't a good reason to tunnel someone.

Also, tunneling him will only distract town today.

11. ISO #1111

so bad guys used both kills on the same person and shaggy shot charmander for no reason but both killed ppl voted auwt and you didnt. your the odd man out right
    I shot Banana for multiple reasons, you're actually making yourself scummy here by saying no reason over and over again lol.

If you don't believe my reasons that's fine, but you're actually digging yourself a hole by just crying about " no hurp durh reason" over and over.

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I told you the reason, to make their kill unblockable, and to make it seem like AUWT was MAFIA. What do you mean no reason bruh?

That's two reasons, the same two I've already stated.
    so ur saying the bad guys really wanted varcron dead no matter what why tho?

13. ISO #1113

I'll have to sit on this.

If there's a vigilante you should counter-claim today. The slot is easily solvable. If no vigi counterclaims then afaik blink is confirmed unless the vigi is dead and blink just happened to get lucky (in which case we're just fucked so i don't particularly care)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #1114

so ur saying the bad guys really wanted varcron dead no matter what why tho?
    It's just what I think bruh. I also mentioned that it could have been a doc save, that you are failing to also mention.

One thing that could have happened and it makes sense at least to me is stack 2kpn on varcron to make sure the kill goes through. I had a TPR read on Varc, i'm sure others did too, he was a decent doc target. This now allows Mafia to make it seem like AUWT was infact mafia, and can literally try and gang bang the players that weren't on the train. Scum sac 1 KPN for like three straight miss lynches. They then would be able to fire back 2 kpn when they need to to win the game.

I'm saying multiple things bro you just either are not paying attention, can't understand, or intentionally trying to discredit me theories.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

It's just what I think bruh. I also mentioned that it could have been a doc save, that you are failing to also mention.

One thing that could have happened and it makes sense at least to me is stack 2kpn on varcron to make sure the kill goes through. I had a TPR read on Varc, i'm sure others did too, he was a decent doc target. This now allows Mafia to make it seem like AUWT was infact mafia, and can literally try and gang bang the players that weren't on the train. Scum sac 1 KPN for like three straight miss lynches. They then would be able to fire back 2 kpn when they need to to win the game.

I'm saying multiple things bro you just either are not paying attention, can't understand, or intentionally trying to discredit me theories.
    true you would have to be making a big risk idk but also then bad guys arent playing well or got bad luck

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

I would likely say nope
    Yeah probably not but you know, they might!

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

@Mike

Are doctor heal targets notified of being healed?
    No doctor and the heal targets are not notified.
    Last edited by Mike; June 22nd, 2021 at 05:44 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #1123

Blinkskater brings up pretty good points about why he killed Banana. I wanted to townread Banana because he was complimenting me and because he posts as much as I do, which makes me feel less guilty about spamming this thread.

However, I didn't like how Banana attacked Stealth and Wrath at EOD. I initially wrote that off as town!Banana attacking town, which is similar to Light and Yuesford's interactions with each other, but I could see this sort of behavior coming from scum!Banana as well. Why would a town player create chaos during EOD by attacking two slots that aren't lynch candidates?

The most suspicious thing Banana did all game was ignoring Martin. Instead of voting Martin, Banana chose to discredit Wrath, the main pusher for Martin's lynch. That's certainly one subtle way to prevent Martin from getting lynched.

Also, I'm pretty sure Banana trolls more when he's town and is more cooperative as scum. If blinkskater actually caught scum!Banana, then he deserves the MVP vote this game.

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

I reread the interaction banana and I had at the end of the day and it looked really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Hahaha man don't use that word that makes me think you think I'm scum scumpainting you. But really I'm just trying to point out that this train on Yusuf is plain bad. It's akin to random lunching.
    This post in particular I really disliked

26. ISO #1126

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Blinkskater brings up pretty good points about why he killed Banana. I wanted to townread Banana because he was complimenting me and because he posts as much as I do, which makes me feel less guilty about spamming this thread.

However, I didn't like how Banana attacked Stealth and Wrath at EOD. I initially wrote that off as town!Banana attacking town, which is similar to Light and Yuesford's interactions with each other, but I could see this sort of behavior coming from scum!Banana as well. Why would a town player create chaos during EOD by attacking two slots that aren't lynch candidates?

The most suspicious thing Banana did all game was ignoring Martin. Instead of voting Martin, Banana chose to discredit Wrath, the main pusher for Martin's lynch. That's certainly one subtle way to prevent Martin from getting lynched.

Also, I'm pretty sure Banana trolls more when he's town and is more cooperative as scum. If blinkskater actually caught scum!Banana, then he deserves the MVP vote this game.
    This is why I feel banana and martin are tied together.

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

I Agree I Even Wondered If He Was Trying To Pocket Me By Calling Me Justice The Whole Time..

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

Nothing really to do here until people check in to CC vigi unfortunately.

-vote Yuesford

Same reasons as yesterday

32. ISO #1132

I may be wrong, but I think the only people that defended Auwt were blinkskater and Stealth. I didn't want to trust Stealth because you can't trust someone else's meta read on a player unless you're certain the person you're trusting is town. However, when blink said that Auwt is probably town, I should've backed away from Auwt. I don't think scum!blinkskater would've defended scum!Auwt that way. Blink's defense of Auwt was way too passive.

However, I was changing my votes way too much in day 1. I also didn't want to vote a slot that just finished playing an MU championships game.

I read Martin's ISO last night and noticed that he refused to really scumread anyone. Also, Martin and Banana discredited Wrath together and were the only two players that tried to discredit him. Martin is acting like the classic scum player right now, so I'm willing to pressure him.

Funny Thing has been giving me weird vibes since yesterday's EOD. He could be freaking out today because blinkskater made an awesome play. Funny Thing is a good candidate for the third scum slot along with S-FM Magoroth.

It'd be hilarious if the scumteam was Banana, Martin, and Funny Thing because that would mean all of them pocketed me. Also, if this is the scum team, blink's theory that the mafia stacked their kill on Varcron last night seems a lot more likely. I could totally see Banana and Martin, both very good players, using a strategy like this.

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

I may be wrong, but I think the only people that defended Auwt were blinkskater and Stealth. I didn't want to trust Stealth because you can't trust someone else's meta read on a player unless you're certain the person you're trusting is town. However, when blink said that Auwt is probably town, I should've backed away from Auwt. I don't think scum!blinkskater would've defended scum!Auwt that way. Blink's defense of Auwt was way too passive.

However, I was changing my votes way too much in day 1. I also didn't want to vote a slot that just finished playing an MU championships game.

I read Martin's ISO last night and noticed that he refused to really scumread anyone. Also, Martin and Banana discredited Wrath together and were the only two players that tried to discredit him. Martin is acting like the classic scum player right now, so I'm willing to pressure him.

Funny Thing has been giving me weird vibes since yesterday's EOD. He could be freaking out today because blinkskater made an awesome play. Funny Thing is a good candidate for the third scum slot along with S-FM Magoroth.

It'd be hilarious if the scumteam was Banana, Martin, and Funny Thing because that would mean all of them pocketed me. Also, if this is the scum team, blink's theory that the mafia stacked their kill on Varcron last night seems a lot more likely. I could totally see Banana and Martin, both very good players, using a strategy like this.
    I will back up my words with some substance here. I think it's best for me to be more direct. I just hope I won't go to extremes and start tunneling again.

-vote MartinGG99

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

I had blink as a null read on day 1 because he was either mafia or my top power role read. I didn't want to risk getting pocketed and wanted to protect blinkskater in case he actually was a power role.

Assuming that scum double-stacked their kill, I wonder why they didn't go for blinkskater. Blinkskater is a more dangerous town than Varcron.

40. ISO #1140

im just saying if another gunner shows up i cant really vote with you and if you are a real gunner i dont like the shot at all and you know. you can say deal with it because your the guy with the gun but you cant say that the shot was super correct and make the whole game see someone as bad just because you did it thats confirmation bias man

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

i didnt see like anyone who wanted to kill charmander but now folks like stealth say they look bad but stealth wasnt doing shit aftwr we voted
    Oh hell yeah. I wasn't doing jack shit yesterday.

But today? Yeah dude he looked bad in hindsight. He looks really bad now that mafia has only 1 confirmed kill.

I doubt I would've actually lynched him today. I'm far too bad of a player to commit to that. But he would've had my ire.

44. ISO #1144

Oh hell yeah. I wasn't doing jack shit yesterday.

But today? Yeah dude he looked bad in hindsight. He looks really bad now that mafia has only 1 confirmed kill.

I doubt I would've actually lynched him today. I'm far too bad of a player to commit to that. But he would've had my ire.
    what do you mean mafia can kill 2 times right

45. ISO #1145

what do you mean mafia can kill 2 times right
    mafia CAN kill 2 times but since we have a vig claiming to be the 2nd shot we only have 1 shot that we KNOW they took

46. ISO #1146

For all we know any one of 4 things could be happening right now that would mean we're dealing with 3 mafia

IMO these are order from most likely to least likely.
    1. Mafia could've hit a healed target
    2. Mafia could've double attacked Varcron because they REALLY want varcron dead
    3. Mafia could've also shot Banana alongside blink
    4. Blink could be lying about being vigilante

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

For all we know any one of 4 things could be happening right now that would mean we're dealing with 3 mafia

IMO these are order from most likely to least likely.
    1. Mafia could've hit a healed target
    2. Mafia could've double attacked Varcron because they REALLY want varcron dead
    3. Mafia could've also shot Banana alongside blink
    4. Blink could be lying about being vigilante
    You Forgot 5 We Potentially Killed A Mafia Day 1 And They Now Only Have One Shot..

49. ISO #1149

The host has important info about the people in the graveyard they are
    Spoiler : . :
    DEAD
    that is all.
    Last edited by Mike; June 22nd, 2021 at 06:50 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

50. ISO #1150