S-FM 221: Death Note - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 221: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

I will concede that it's still early in the game, and thus I don't have the strongest amount of evidence to go on. However, his silence speaks volumes, and at this point I would lynch him either for my read or as a matter of policy.
    I'm not a fan of this. You and ika both have 3 votes. You come in here, vote ika off nothing that is alignment indicative whatsoever to make him the biggest wagon. I mean, he's an easy target right now for scum to go after. He's trolling, claiming citizen, doing smilies. I mean, this isn't great play but I don't think it's what lone scum would do here. Why draw so much attention to yourself?

His silence doesn't say anything. He was active when here. He works overnights so he's gonna be out awhile and then sleeping. Talking about policy lynching is WTF. Why ika when others are also being trolly and not doing much?

ika is demotivated, I can read it in his posts but tbh, I think if he was kira he wouldn't be because he'd want to recruit me N1 so we can be scum together. He's wanted us to be on the same scumteam for a long time and not just as a *****.

Why don't you poke him and figure out what he's thinking?
    @ika -Why are you voting MattZ?

You explained a townread on me. Do you have one on anyone else?

Anyone else you think is scummy?

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I'm not a fan of this. You and ika both have 3 votes. You come in here, vote ika off nothing that is alignment indicative whatsoever to make him the biggest wagon. I mean, he's an easy target right now for scum to go after. He's trolling, claiming citizen, doing smilies. I mean, this isn't great play but I don't think it's what lone scum would do here. Why draw so much attention to yourself?

His silence doesn't say anything. He was active when here. He works overnights so he's gonna be out awhile and then sleeping. Talking about policy lynching is WTF. Why ika when others are also being trolly and not doing much?

ika is demotivated, I can read it in his posts but tbh, I think if he was kira he wouldn't be because he'd want to recruit me N1 so we can be scum together. He's wanted us to be on the same scumteam for a long time and not just as a *****.

You have entirely missed my point. I'm scumreading ika because he's engaging in 0 scumhunting and actively encouraging others to troll. But the first point is much, much more important. Yes, others are being trolly, but at least they're mixing something to suggest pursuing town wincon in there. This is entirely alignment indicative.

SW, if you've been paying attention, you'd notice he's been poked SEVERAL times by myself and others to give responses and actively refuses by replying "=)" to basically any point or prod against him.

You miss my point about silence: I don't mean that he hasn't been here; in fact, he's the most-posted player. My point is that, in the volume of his posts, his lack of scumhunting is incredibly noticeable.

To your concern about me joining the largest train, you'll observe that my playstyle involves picking someone, usually an active train, ISO'ing them, and then campaigning against their lynch (see: Sino/DW last game) or trying to drive them into the ground. (see: SJ last game)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #253

Another note that bothered me:
    @BananaCucho , why did you say that, in #202, ika had townread SW earlier, despite, as my ISO shows, he hadn't been discussing SW prior to #199?
    Are you stupid? I think you're stupid.

This is twice now that you've demonstrated a lack of ability to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Are you stupid? I think you're stupid.

This is twice now that you've demonstrated a lack of ability to read.
    If I've misread you, then my comments would have been misrepping you. Please, do clarify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Poe leads to Matt or firebringer I have vary town reads on the rest

Break is soon so I can post better maybe

9. ISO #259

You have entirely missed my point. I'm scumreading ika because he's engaging in 0 scumhunting and actively encouraging others to troll. But the first point is much, much more important. Yes, others are being trolly, but at least they're mixing something to suggest pursuing town wincon in there. This is entirely alignment indicative.

SW, if you've been paying attention, you'd notice he's been poked SEVERAL times by myself and others to give responses and actively refuses by replying "=)" to basically any point or prod against him.

You miss my point about silence: I don't mean that he hasn't been here; in fact, he's the most-posted player. My point is that, in the volume of his posts, his lack of scumhunting is incredibly noticeable.

To your concern about me joining the largest train, you'll observe that my playstyle involves picking someone, usually an active train, ISO'ing them, and then campaigning against their lynch (see: Sino/DW last game) or trying to drive them into the ground. (see: SJ last game)
    Feeldinoman

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Repeating someone else's comment doesn't make it analysis.
    Okay dude, just like Banana just said with you missing context in what she said. Ur missing context for my statement, because I said u were posting in a way that was unlike ur town game before someone else said it was "Robotic".

U also missed other context.

How is your analysis going when u fail at reading the game?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

ika stop with the damn shit posting or I'll vote you myself
    You know that I'm not just doing it for lols. Sorry if I brushed you off with my earlier post. I was making some bin tags so I could not respond proper and was trying to rush it.

I ended up eating lunch and trying to figure out how to say it to you but I have been doing this shit post for a reason.

A) I will by lynched day 1
    -this makes me flip cot and I have my reads
    -I can not become Kira's apprentice
    -everyone has to deal with you being a potential Kira recuit when there is a no kill

B) I don't get lynched
    -Kira won't touch be because of the shit I did and could be lynched off it
    -Kira won't touch you because you have been the only one I have not shit posted to.

Here the biggest thing though: I've been the only one able to read you. Empire everyone called you town and never even batted an eye to you on being neutral. Now that's the entire reason why I continued to shit post, cus I say you are town for your play and reactions in general. If I was Kira I would try and want to recuit you just like you would do the same. But here's the thing, it would be against my own wincon to try to get you to recuit me so unless you are pulling the single game to fool me. I am playing to wincon and protecting you.

Yes people could maybe figure your Kira or l can check you if you do but I know how you play and by doing this I am forcing Kira to deal with us. That is unless town does first in which case I can watch you play.

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Lol wtf is this
    it was professional subtle pressure, u passed with flying colors
    congratulations kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

ISO of ika

Spoiler : ISO :
    7 - claims cit
    11 - (jokingly?) suggests that he'll set up a trust tell by claiming cit only when he's town
    14 - proposes voting bloc
    18 - fluff about BC not being in the bloc
    19 - maintains that he wants to trust tell on this site specifically
    29 - =) #1
    34 - suggests cit claim could be WIFOM as Kira/L
    38 - "=0"
    39 - votes stealth without reason
    45 - =) #2
    49 - fluff
    56 - =( at my request for SJ to play seriously
    62 - =) #3 in response to Crypt's vote
    65 - disputes my reasoning on SJ being to improve as town from scum experience
    68 - votes Crypt because he said he'd be kira tomorrow
    76 - =) #4 in response to Crypt pointing out flaw in #65
    82 - asks FB to recruit him N1
    89 - troll response to my rebuttal to #65
    97 - claims cit again
    108 - maintains that he had a point in #65
    113 - =) #5 in response to Crypt pointing out he hasn't explained votes
    123 - fluff
    172 - =/
    177 - "lol"
    195 - tells Stealth he can ask SW questions instead of voting her for being in the background
    199 - non sequitur response to BC pointing out SW doesn't need a defense; townread on SW for "thinking she is doing jack shit when she is not"
    201 - claims scumSW would be trying to buddy ika more
    203 - claims he was mostly trolling at start of D1 and didn't have a SW townread then
    207 - says he was semi-serious about the bloc in #14 but maintains he didn't call it town; further explains townread on SW for not being "tone deaf," which he would expect of her as scum
    208 - =) #6 in response to being voted by BC
    211 - =) #7 to BC's criticism of #207
    215 - =) #8 in response to stealth's vote
    216 - votes me without reason
    218 - "=D"
    221 - =) #9 in response to Stealth claiming you can't determine if a person is serious on page 1
    227 - elaborates that semi-serious bloc was so they could "lol vote" together
    228 - =) #10 in response to Stealth's =)
    231 - claims that he is actually cit; claims that I am mostly likely scum, but no reason given
    232 - explains what happens in each scenario of his roles; says he finds everyone who trolled to be town

ika consistently trolls and fails to give responses to valid questions asked to him. He is "=(" when I attempt to discourage others from trolling, and in fact he townreads everyone else engaged in trollery. He doesn't respond to criticism and votes without giving reason. The only reasoning he gave in all 40 of his posts is a tone town-read on SW. His play is actively useless, and he encourages others to not take the day seriously.

The most noticeable scummy behavior isn't the trolling or incitement thereof, although at this level it's HIGHLY unusual for ika. Rather, in 40 posts, he doesn't scumhunt. Hell, he doesn't even prod people to find out what they're thinking. And that's the most telling part: he is not pursuing a town wincon. Blocs to "lolvote" don't help town win, and you're never going to find scum if you don't probe them, and you'll never fry them without giving analysis. If ika's town, he's locking himself out of a potential to win, which is unusual even for his meta.

-vote ika

I will concede that it's still early in the game, and thus I don't have the strongest amount of evidence to go on. However, his silence speaks volumes, and at this point I would lynch him either for my read or as a matter of policy.
    I'm reading Ika as town. As scum I don't think he would have this much confidence with trolling.
    So I'm sheeping with the people I see as town. Because I'm lazy and gotta go find a rabbits foot
    -vote MattZed
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Isn't that obvious? Anyone could be.
    interesting response.
    no denial
    slighty condescending to discourage continuation
    deflection towards everyone, without offering personal reads on game

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    You know that I'm not just doing it for lols. Sorry if I brushed you off with my earlier post. I was making some bin tags so I could not respond proper and was trying to rush it.

I ended up eating lunch and trying to figure out how to say it to you but I have been doing this shit post for a reason.

A) I will by lynched day 1
    -this makes me flip cot and I have my reads
    -I can not become Kira's apprentice
    -everyone has to deal with you being a potential Kira recuit when there is a no kill

B) I don't get lynched
    -Kira won't touch be because of the shit I did and could be lynched off it
    -Kira won't touch you because you have been the only one I have not shit posted to.

Here the biggest thing though: I've been the only one able to read you. Empire everyone called you town and never even batted an eye to you on being neutral. Now that's the entire reason why I continued to shit post, cus I say you are town for your play and reactions in general. If I was Kira I would try and want to recuit you just like you would do the same. But here's the thing, it would be against my own wincon to try to get you to recuit me so unless you are pulling the single game to fool me. I am playing to wincon and protecting you.

Yes people could maybe figure your Kira or l can check you if you do but I know how you play and by doing this I am forcing Kira to deal with us. That is unless town does first in which case I can watch you play.
    What I'm reading here

Is that you're confirming yourself as town by acting scummy.

What the hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Her posts defending ika feel as if she was Kira trying to get him to live so she can convert him. All that while trying to make questions and such to not be scum-read.
    As much as I would want to, I'd never convert ika as kira in this setup because if one of us was lynched, the other would be turbo lynched next.

I'd probably try to convert Cryptonic instead or just kill every night and make L a glorified citizen.

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

I'd never convert ika as kira in this setup because if one of us was lynched, the other would be turbo lynched next.
    It's interesting that you're aware of this, and considering these outcomes as non-Kira.

It's kind of preparing an excuse for the future when one flips scum why the other is now "Town".

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's interesting that you're aware of this, and considering these outcomes as non-Kira.

It's kind of preparing an excuse for the future when one flips scum why the other is now "Town".
    NVM totally didn't realize Gyrlander commented on the situation first, and you were responding lol doh

38. ISO #288

Honestly, I don't even have any scum reads today. I mean, MattZed is taking things very seriously, which could be a sign how hard he is trying. I could also possibly see Gyrlander as Kira. But both cases, I'm not sold on.

I placed a vote on ika @ the beginning as a joke. But, since he just trolled and didn't participate in the game, I feel that his presence is detrimental since he's not allowing players to get legitimate reads on him. While I'm not 100% sold that ika's lynch will end the game in our favor, I do think that it's an alright pro-Town lynch as far as day 1 lynches go.

If MattZed is Town, I do not want to lynch someone who is taking the game so seriously and putting that amount of effort in right off the bat. Kira would LOVE for us to do that.

39. ISO #289

Honestly, I don't even have any scum reads today. I mean, MattZed is taking things very seriously, which could be a sign how hard he is trying. I could also possibly see Gyrlander as Kira. But both cases, I'm not sold on.

I placed a vote on ika @ the beginning as a joke. But, since he just trolled and didn't participate in the game, I feel that his presence is detrimental since he's not allowing players to get legitimate reads on him. While I'm not 100% sold that ika's lynch will end the game in our favor, I do think that it's an alright pro-Town lynch as far as day 1 lynches go.

If MattZed is Town, I do not want to lynch someone who is taking the game so seriously and putting that amount of effort in right off the bat. Kira would LOVE for us to do that.
    He's not even reading though. He's making stuff up when responding to people.

40. ISO #290

I personally would like to see ika start forming his own arguments and starting conversations, rather than only replying (to some) of the stuff directed towards him. I've seen 0 scum hunting, and nothing that can be seen to be trying to further Town's wincon.

I would love to get a more solid read on him, especially since he's at L-2.

41. ISO #291

He's not even reading though. He's making stuff up when responding to people.
    I guess I can understand the misrepresentation in some posts. However, some times when I see his has failed to read or comprehend, he doesn't use that every time as an argument against said person. I feel like Scum would specifically do this to twist arguments or make someone look bad. However, he has done it to me this game and did not use it to show me in any sort of negative light.

I can understand if a player thinks he's scum for these actions if they have twisted their words while pressuring them, because yes that is definitely something a scum player would do.

Just the fact that he makes the same error while NOT pressuring someone leads me to believe he's just skimming posts.

42. ISO #292

I guess I can understand the misrepresentation in some posts. However, some times when I see his has failed to read or comprehend, he doesn't use that every time as an argument against said person. I feel like Scum would specifically do this to twist arguments or make someone look bad. However, he has done it to me this game and did not use it to show me in any sort of negative light.

I can understand if a player thinks he's scum for these actions if they have twisted their words while pressuring them, because yes that is definitely something a scum player would do.

Just the fact that he makes the same error while NOT pressuring someone leads me to believe he's just skimming posts.
    Right, which means he's not taking the game as seriously as you mentioned. He's looking like he's coming off as looking like he's trying when he's actually not.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Right, which means he's not taking the game as seriously as you mentioned. He's looking like he's coming off as looking like he's trying when he's actually not.
    That's a fair assessment.
    I mean, I'm not sold on him being Town, I just think he might be an asset in late game if he were Town.

But I'd rather end today with a lynch than a no lynch. If he gets to L-1, I'd considering hammering before day ends.

45. ISO #295

That's a fair assessment.
    I mean, I'm not sold on him being Town, I just think he might be an asset in late game if he were Town.

But I'd rather end today with a lynch than a no lynch. If he gets to L-1, I'd considering hammering before day ends.
    What do you think about silver wolf and her solemn creed to defend ika?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What do you think about silver wolf and her solemn creed to defend ika?
    I'm sorry, I am unable to answer that question as I'm not allowed to talk about their IRL relationship.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300