User Tag List

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    I didn't even finish that sentence.

Anyone can make an error reading the setup, but what you are assuming is that we accidentally slipped our role as the FBI Agent and that we conveniently tried to convert a Luciano and failed. That didn't happen.
    You are mistaken, the Godfather and Consigliere along the Lucianos are immune to FBI conversion. Quote to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Scumslip.

-vote Elephant

FBI would only know that if they attempted to recruit other scum team, or godfather/consign.

Catching up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #354

You are mistaken, the Godfather and Consigliere along the Lucianos are immune to FBI conversion. Quote to prove it.
    Quote to prove I said it*
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

I still don't understand your point. Sure, it brings up more possibility of a failed conversion, but we didn't slip and the fact that you and Enpathy jumped on it and tunnelled is suspicious.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

I still don't understand your point. Sure, it brings up more possibility of a failed conversion, but we didn't slip and the fact that you and Enpathy jumped on it and tunnelled is suspicious.
    I've been online for about 2 hours, you're discrediting me by trying to say I'm tunneling.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

thats not why we are voting you. i like how youask me for a reaosn and instead then try to paint one on me

pedit: no

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    thats not why we are voting you. i like how youask me for a reaosn and instead then try to paint one on me

Because you say it's obvious, and if if it isn't that then it's actually not obvious to anyone. You are holding back your opinions for no reason.

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

I agree with Elephant, you are being cryptic.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #367

You've already assumed I slipped and focused on nothing else since.
    I'm not assuming that you slipped, you have slipped.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #368

I agree with Elephant, you are being cryptic.
    not really? i think its self explintory on why we are voting them. Ive already made it clear i want people signing or at least making it identifyable. not only that but the fact they seem so concerned about my lone vote is telling in itself.

brb in 5 me and silver are making food

19. ISO #369

not really? i think its self explintory on why we are voting them. Ive already made it clear i want people signing or at least making it identifyable. not only that but the fact they seem so concerned about my lone vote is telling in itself.

Ah, aight.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #370

Why don't you sign your posts if you expect us to?

That being said, nobody in our Archon wants to sign posts so we probably won't. It shouldn't matter at all.

21. ISO #371

Given there are three scum and they are separate, I doubt that it's worth considering a scum-tell.
    Given there are three scum and they are separate
    there are three scum
    three scum
    Clear evidence of being informed.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Anyone who isn't voting Cancer for the amount of ***** dissonance they are giving off should really think about it then ask themselves "Do I want to see this all game?" The answer should not be surprising for you to hear cadets.

No one likes a person who can't sort their own heads out.

~Soldier 76
    Archon dissonance =/= Alignment Indicative.

Remember your U-Pick game?
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

You are proving my point. We HAVENT slipped, and you are making it impossible to play with.
    It's doubtful that anyone would admit that they have slipped, y'all should expect this from your vast total experience.

git gud.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #375

I'm gonna elaborate and say I know what the members of this ***** are capable of as town and are underperforming so far. Cancer also bothered me for their opening post and a lot of the one liners and lack of enthusiasm. And Whad had a ton of setup spec and pointless questions that could easily be answered by reading the setup.

~SW

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Why don't you sign your posts if you expect us to?

That being said, nobody in our Archon wants to sign posts so we probably won't. It shouldn't matter at all.
    silverwolf does, i dont. its clear whos posting then. and it matters who says what cus it shows whos saying what. if theres diruption in the ***** and someone posts X and then the next post says Y it looks like a contradiction in itself. hell the other 3 head is having at least one/tow people signing so its clear who is who .

28. ISO #378

You are proving my point. We HAVENT slipped, and you are making it impossible to play with.
    Really? He's barely even said anything to you and already you don't want to play with him? Little early for this level of AtE isn't it?

We are gonna go eat. BRB

~SW

29. ISO #379

>be ***** with 4+ years experience with forum mafia
    >leave when pressured
    >inb4 scumflip
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #380

I'm gonna elaborate and say I know what the members of this ***** are capable of as town and are underperforming so far. Cancer also bothered me for their opening post and a lot of the one liners and lack of enthusiasm. And Whad had a ton of setup spec and pointless questions that could easily be answered by reading the setup.

~SW
    I'm gonna chime in here SW.
    Setup speculation is a typical whad thing tbh, if you're town... don't let it get in your way. It's annoying but happens every game.

-Mesk

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Setup speculation is a typical whad thing tbh, if you're town... don't let it get in your way. It's annoying but happens every game.

-Mesk
    What's your opinion on gyrlander so far?
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post

-Mesk
    Yeah, I played one other game with Town Whad that did that. However last time, seemed to be using it to game solve where here it just seems like busy work. But I think Elephant's response to pressure is far more scummy than anything Whad has done so far.

~SW

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    You know banana doesn't believe in false slips. Tsk.
    Banana also thought unknown was town and so was arrow. I dont trust her judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

38. ISO #388

Anyone can make an error reading the setup, but what you are assuming is that we accidentally slipped our role as the FBI Agent and that we conveniently tried to convert a Luciano and failed. That didn't happen.
    The fact that you consist of Cryptonic, DarknessB, and Unknown is pretty much irrelevent.

The only way that y'all would come up to that conclusion is if you're FBI.
    If you look at our team and think that we slipped there, enjoy the game.
    Scumslip.

-vote Elephant

FBI would only know that if they attempted to recruit other scum team, or godfather/consign.

Catching up.
    Scumslip.

-vote Elephant

Catching up.

While above quotes are very damming to say the least. A double slip if you ask me. However, @deathworlds you do have a tendency to pick out something small and tunnel it effectively. You did do this with stereo and he turned out to be town. Other than this apparent slips, which my team is still determining, before we come up with a consensus and a vote...we would like to know what other than these alleged slips leads you to vote and conclude elephant is scum or likely scum. Can you point to anything other than this circumstantial evidence?

Also, i agree them taking off is fishy. But tbh my team flips in and out a lot too. We're fucking busy. I need something that i cannot rationalize that will make me personally vote for them. While I think hey might have slipped, it's easy they didn't read the set up fully or just blurted out names or whatever. Trust me I do it all the time. It might be NAI or it could be scum slip.

Make me a solid case for scum slip without tunneling this one issue.

kthanksbye -- that was ptb contributing for once.
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

While above quotes are very damming to say the least. A double slip if you ask me. However, @deathworlds you do have a tendency to pick out something small and tunnel it effectively. You did do this with stereo and he turned out to be town. Other than this apparent slips, which my team is still determining, before we come up with a consensus and a vote...we would like to know what other than these alleged slips leads you to vote and conclude elephant is scum or likely scum. Can you point to anything other than this circumstantial evidence?

Also, i agree them taking off is fishy. But tbh my team flips in and out a lot too. We're fucking busy. I need something that i cannot rationalize that will make me personally vote for them. While I think hey might have slipped, it's easy they didn't read the set up fully or just blurted out names or whatever. Trust me I do it all the time. It might be NAI or it could be scum slip.

ok first, put them in your ***** plz.second. they are using the argumentof how long they have been playing as an excuse. by their own point your argument about "they didn't read setup" is kinda defeated espically scin crypt is FM admin o

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Scumslip.

-vote Elephant

Catching up.
    Given there are three scum and they are separate, I doubt that it's worth considering a scum-tell.
    Scumslip.

-vote Elephant

Catching up.
    The fact that you consist of Cryptonic, DarknessB, and Unknown is pretty much irrelevent.

The only way that y'all would come up to that conclusion is if you're FBI.

47. ISO #397

ok first, put them in your ***** plz.second. they are using the argumentof how long they have been playing as an excuse. by their own point your argument about "they didn't read setup" is kinda defeated espically scin crypt is FM admin o
    can you not tell me what to do? I made a mistake that I was aware of and I was in the process of fixing it. THANKS.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400