6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Legit I'm losing in post count because I don't flood the thread with one liners.
    Better start.
    [SPOILER]Yeah boi, make your stance clear[/SPOILER]
    O god what have I done
    Maybe you were trying to be ironic.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566
    Ganelon

Alright ya cunts. I have alcohol flowing through my veins so I shall dispatch the foul almongst you post/haste. Drunk Magoroth is here.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Maybe you were trying to be ironic.
    This post reads scummy af.
    On a reread MM can be town this game. Lastly I think Sen is in love with himself so he probably is town
    i find it that people who are in love with themselves are usually town. Not scum.
    SJ is a an enigma but at least I like him.

19. ISO #569

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    On a reread MM can be town this game. Lastly I think Sen is in love with himself so he probably is town
    i find it that people who are in love with themselves are usually town. Not scum.
    Spoiler : What? :
    And Your Thoughts On My Slot Are Mr Drunk Ganelon

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @deathworlds Does That Mean Its A 48 Hour Night?
    Probably not, 72 hours is only for day 1. Expect future nights to be about 24 hours and days to be about 48 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

I hate you.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #575

How's it scummy

26. ISO #576
    Ganelon

Wrt to the merits of a no-lynch
    we have literally
    no info. Lynching is 50/50. The person you may lynch may not be scum, or town. However, as indicated by the game Gyrlander linked, it is highly likely that if you receive a Town rolecard, you are Town. It’s not so clear cut if you’re scum. Hence it makes absolutely no sense to lynch someone today and we should not lynch. That is not to say we should skip however.

on the flip side: I have no idea why MM thinks light is scum. At worst what he has done is NAi. Lights lay makes a lot of sense if you take into account his last game. He actually said he needs to learn to communicate better, and believe it or not, I actually value his reads bc I think he’s capable of reading people fairly well, in spite of what I said about him last game, for that I apologize.

i agree with Varcron that Light can be a valuable asset to town as long as he doesn’t out his role every game at the start of d1.

aecondly, very obviously we cannot use host meta this game. This means that we cannot assume that the world we live in is a reasonable one. So we have to prepare for the worst. Obviously deathworlds would never put 6 serial killers in the setup as that’s insane and absurd, but anything between that and 1 extra scum
    is reasonable.

thwrefore, I also think the statiscal argument has some merit to it. However I think Sen is a tryhard town who doesn’t know what he’s doing and he’s probably gonna try to lynch me for this lost. Rn im
    ina cunty mood and don’t feel like being an appeaser.
    as it seems to me:
    we should watch out for frinkles, even though rn I think he’s tiwn
    we should no lynch. Lynching only gives info to the cult... lastly we should watch very closely for every hint of a rolecpaim. What does everyone think of a mass claim d1? The only one who really needs to be afraid of a massclaoming is he director, and he can just lie and claim to be a citizen. We can figure this out mechanically. If y’all agree to that I’ll start.
    btw I don’t trust Varcron :P I’m pretty sure he was trying to pocket me.
    lastly, SJ has never explained why he voted me; would appreciate it if he did.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I hate you.
    Wow man that hurts

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Wrt to the merits of a no-lynch
    we have literally
    no info. Lynching is 50/50. The person you may lynch may not be scum, or town. However, as indicated by the game Gyrlander linked, it is highly likely that if you receive a Town rolecard, you are Town. It’s not so clear cut if you’re scum. Hence it makes absolutely no sense to lynch someone today and we should not lynch. That is not to say we should skip however.

on the flip side: I have no idea why MM thinks light is scum. At worst what he has done is NAi. Lights lay makes a lot of sense if you take into account his last game. He actually said he needs to learn to communicate better, and believe it or not, I actually value his reads bc I think he’s capable of reading people fairly well, in spite of what I said about him last game, for that I apologize.

i agree with Varcron that Light can be a valuable asset to town as long as he doesn’t out his role every game at the start of d1.

aecondly, very obviously we cannot use host meta this game. This means that we cannot assume that the world we live in is a reasonable one. So we have to prepare for the worst. Obviously deathworlds would never put 6 serial killers in the setup as that’s insane and absurd, but anything between that and 1 extra scum
    is reasonable.

thwrefore, I also think the statiscal argument has some merit to it. However I think Sen is a tryhard town who doesn’t know what he’s doing and he’s probably gonna try to lynch me for this lost. Rn im
    ina cunty mood and don’t feel like being an appeaser.
    as it seems to me:
    we should watch out for frinkles, even though rn I think he’s tiwn
    we should no lynch. Lynching only gives info to the cult... lastly we should watch very closely for every hint of a rolecpaim. What does everyone think of a mass claim d1? The only one who really needs to be afraid of a massclaoming is he director, and he can just lie and claim to be a citizen. We can figure this out mechanically. If y’all agree to that I’ll start.
    btw I don’t trust Varcron :P I’m pretty sure he was trying to pocket me.
    lastly, SJ has never explained why he voted me; would appreciate it if he did.
    Yeah I Need To Learn To Keep My Role To Myself For As Long As Possible

33. ISO #583
    Ganelon

I think the interaction between Sen and OwO man is very interesting, almost reads like open wolfing and would certainly read it as such in a normal game, are two man teams 1”0% impossible?

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586
    Ganelon

Just saying, I find it hilarious that Sen attacked me but not OwO man.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think Sen Is Jester Or Jester King.. Role. Because Of His King Meme. From Earlier In The Day. His Vote On Me Seems Odd..
    It could make sense. Sen worked out the math to help the argument for a d1 lynch, but if jester king why not claim like Super Jack proposed and get the win?

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595
    Ganelon

Btw I don’t remember if I said this but MM is town
    secondly Frinckles must die
    -vote Frinckles

46. ISO #596

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    It could make sense. Sen worked out the math to help the argument for a d1 lynch, but if jester king why not claim like Super Jack proposed and get the win?
    Maybe He Doesnt Want The Easy Win.. Or He Is Looking For The Solo Jester King Win.. With The Achievement The Cheese Stands Alone.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598
    Ganelon

Frinckles is playing his scum meta to a T by not pushing people, trying to coast by, and by offering weak suggestions to other players. Plus, he’s reallt careful this game.

49. ISO #599
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I like you Galeon. Don't turn me against you
    Bruh you owe me for last game you killed me

50. ISO #600