S-FM Super Basic - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    WTF I'm not TPR hunting at ALL lmao.
    not TPR hunting? first thing you did was push for a sheriff to reveal calling it good strategy. you commented about mike claiming doctor and pushed at him for wanting a real answer about it. then sb 16 counter claims to hopefully give him some wifom and you push at him and start saying you want it cleared up. That is the definition of fking TPR hunting rofl you are focusing on TPR hunting and not on scum hunting. ignore the damn TPR claims and search for scum, stop trying to find out who the real TPR claims and fake ones are. let the TPR have their wifom.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    We seem to be thinking the same way.
    Of course you're going to agree with someone who is against me. You're too busy scumpainting me.

I know distorted is salivating at the chance to lynch me.

You're literally pathetic lol. First you ban me from your discord, and now you're going to push my turbo lynch.

Good luck people. Distorted is gonna roll through you all as scum.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

not TPR hunting? first thing you did was push for a sheriff to reveal calling it good strategy. you commented about mike claiming doctor and pushed at him for wanting a real answer about it. then sb 16 counter claims to hopefully give him some wifom and you push at him and start saying you want it cleared up. That is the definition of fking TPR hunting rofl you are focusing on TPR hunting and not on scum hunting. ignore the damn TPR claims and search for scum, stop trying to find out who the real TPR claims and fake ones are. let the TPR have their wifom.

I've already multi quoted that I suggested that IF THE SHERIFF WANTED to they could reveal and give the doc an open target to heal. I then offered BOTH points in the affirmative and even the negative. You can see this. I did not push anything. I made a suggestion, people said it was not good. We moved on. When two people openly claim doctor on day 1. I'm going to try to clear that up, as potentially one of them is scum. As it stands now. I'm confident that SB16 is scum.

The meta on this site has always been to resolve CC's first. I'm sorry that you kids play differently. Calling shit wolfing all that other bullshit. Keep that on MU or wherever you got it from. Thanks.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #356

Off to dinner I go.
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #357

Of course you're going to agree with someone who is against me. You're too busy scumpainting me.

I know distorted is salivating at the chance to lynch me.

You're literally pathetic lol. First you ban me from your discord, and now you're going to push my turbo lynch.

Good luck people. Distorted is gonna roll through you all as scum.
    omg you are such an emotional wreck. lol i banned you from the discord for joining and leaving 5x and just bitching at people. a good chunk of people there have you blocked, you have been banned from here before for cheating, and you just...are a very unlikable person. Looking after a community requires that you make decisions for the greater good of the community, and removing a toxic person like you was the right choice. I have multiple people in the discord that I do not get along with, but they are part of the community and I do not remove them because of personal me vs them issues. Your issues extend to so many people that its just toxic. get over it and move on.

8. ISO #358

this howerever... guilty conscious.............. This usually comes from a scum point of view when they are manipulating and are feeling bad about it when someone starts taking offence to it.
    no that was not game play that was my feeling bad if he was town and was taking it personally. notice the post above mine. Or are you scum painting me????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #359

omg you are such an emotional wreck. lol i banned you from the discord for joining and leaving 5x and just bitching at people. a good chunk of people there have you blocked, you have been banned from here before for cheating, and you just...are a very unlikable person. Looking after a community requires that you make decisions for the greater good of the community, and removing a toxic person like you was the right choice. I have multiple people in the discord that I do not get along with, but they are part of the community and I do not remove them because of personal me vs them issues. Your issues extend to so many people that its just toxic. get over it and move on.
    also, u say i am going to "push your turbo lynch". i dont even have a vote out and im currently posting about mikes posts and previosly magoroths/sb16s. how you cherry pick yourself out of there and start saying im pushing a "turbo lynch" on you is beyond me. such an egocentric behavior rofl

10. ISO #360

Can we just get along. @PTB lets just have fun with this game and not bring up what Distorded did to you in a discord.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #361

No you did it because I was calling mag out for his homophobia.

Stop pretending you’re such a terrific guy.

You’re nothing more than a right wing nazi.

Can’t wait till you cry tears of agony as your republicants arevoted out of office
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    no that was not game play that was my feeling bad if he was town and was taking it personally. notice the post above mine. Or are you scum painting me????
    scum painting you?

nope I have seen many many times over mafia show regret over frustrating someone to the point of wanting to replace out. it makes them feel like a bully so they try to dim it down in exactly the way you just did; by saying "don't take it personally". reading that just triggered a deja vu feeling to me. cant quite pinpoint from where, but I have a logical townread on you but a gut scumread.

13. ISO #363

also, u say i am going to "push your turbo lynch". i dont even have a vote out and im currently posting about mikes posts and previosly magoroths/sb16s. how you cherry pick yourself out of there and start saying im pushing a "turbo lynch" on you is beyond me. such an egocentric behavior rofl
    Oh it’s coming, you were never gonna vote anyone else but me lmao.

You afk for like 20 hours and come back and hammer on me when it’s alrdy 2v1. You are so painfully obvious as scum, and if you’re town it’s just out of vendetta.

You clearly haven’t read the game based on some of the shit you already said.

I never would have played had I known you and mag were in this game, and yet, I’m still trying to actually play. You’re just throwing cheap shots about my mental health.

Absolutely pathetic. Really. I mean, you are trash scum so I’m not surprised.

Distorted or sb16 are our lynched today. They’re scum, no doubt.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #364

No you did it because I was calling mag out for his homophobia.

Stop pretending you’re such a terrific guy.

You’re nothing more than a right wing nazi.

Can’t wait till you cry tears of agony as your republicants arevoted out of office
    lol.png

It goes on a few more times as well. lol

15. ISO #365

You afk for like 20 hours and come back and hammer on me when it’s alrdy 2v1. You are so painfully obvious as scum, and if you’re town it’s just out of vendetta.

I never would have played had I known you and mag were in this game, and yet, I’m still trying to actually play. You’re just throwing cheap shots about my mental health.

omg why are u like this rofl. how about you look at my vote history. how many votes have I put on you this game? ayyy lol get over yourself bruh.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

and for my political views, i am not a republican or democrat. I am an independent because I believe that political parties fuel agendas and horrible manipulation (both sides). People who join parties are expected to believe all views associated with theirs as well, hence why they are so terrible. there isnt really much room for flexibility in forming your own beliefs. they breed sheep and hoard them to continue to hold a voting majority while destroying the country in their own self interests.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

lol.png

It goes on a few more times as well. lol
    When distorted uses the time he spam kicked you from the discoed to “prove a point.”

Then bans you for “leaving too much.”

My point still stands. You defend homophobia. That’s why you kicked then banned.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #371

I have literally been reading and responding to posts throughout the entire game lol im just now caught up.

you literally just said its a vendetta reasoning rofl (im not even voting you btw) but yet you have been giving mag shist all game for "homophobia" and instantly attack anything i say as being out of game reasoning. throw insults as much as you want rofl it wont get you anywhere in life xD

22. ISO #372

omg why are u like this rofl. how about you look at my vote history. how many votes have I put on you this game? ayyy lol get over yourself bruh.

You’d have to be here to vote
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #373

When distorted uses the time he spam kicked you from the discoed to “prove a point.”

Then bans you for “leaving too much.”

My point still stands. You defend homophobia. That’s why you kicked then banned.
    it would say "member is kicked" not "member has left" i can post pictures of what that looks like as well.

24. ISO #374

and for my political views, i am not a republican or democrat. I am an independent because I believe that political parties fuel agendas and horrible manipulation (both sides). People who join parties are expected to believe all views associated with theirs as well, hence why they are so terrible. there isnt really much room for flexibility in forming your own beliefs. they breed sheep and hoard them to continue to hold a voting majority while destroying the country in their own self interests.

Whatever you say trumpy
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #375

it would say "member is kicked" not "member has left" i can post pictures of what that looks like as well.
    I can also post screenshots of all your "goodbyes" every time you left in each of those with timestamps to match. so just cut your lying lol its pathological at this point.

gg no rm

moving on

26. ISO #376

Mmmhhmmm yeah got photoshop something else. I don’t think anyone cares.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #377

scum painting you?

nope I have seen many many times over mafia show regret over frustrating someone to the point of wanting to replace out. it makes them feel like a bully so they try to dim it down in exactly the way you just did; by saying "don't take it personally". reading that just triggered a deja vu feeling to me. cant quite pinpoint from where, but I have a logical townread on you but a gut scumread.
    Think alone is making me rethink. I useably say go with gut but if you are getting a gut scum read on me. then maybe my gut scum read on others is not correct. I have alot of thinking to do.and re reading

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

I can also post screenshots of all your "goodbyes" every time you left in each of those with timestamps to match. so just cut your lying lol its pathological at this point.

gg no rm

moving on
    Lol see I told you guys, everything he does is motivated by personal vendetta. He’s using out of game info to try and make cases. Just shows how weak his actual arguments are.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #381

but, I am agreeing with sb16 now in the reasoning with PTB. I played a scum game with him and he was so painfully obvious as scum because he gets so incredibly defensive any time someone brings his name up. this reminds me of that.

SO PTB, yes, I will have no problem lynching you.

False. All of that is false. You were literally the most obvious scum and you got fucking turbolynched lmao.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sigh Ill Be Back After You Conclude This Argument @Distorted & @PowersThatBe
    eh im done responding to the derailing posts. he did this as scum to blink and whoever in the vengeful game, and sb16 called him out in a second for it. so ill trust sb16 when it comes to PTB any day. in that game he was universally scumread though. my scumread comes from his TPR hunting, wanting to find the real doctor, claiming he wants sheriff to reveal since its a "good strategy"; and showing his extreme defensiveness in being called out.

He also uses the "i know you are going to vote me" as a preemptive strike for when i DO vote him. its a way to make people feel like they are "falling into a plan" of his if they vote him. The hope is that they will not vote him because they will feel its something "too obvious" if they do vote.

but, i was going to pressure mike more due to him leaving after we started talking (thanks for derailing that as well), but unfortunately i dont think this behavior will end all game from him. he is too emotionally wrapped up in bullshitting and vendettas against people to literally play the game. hence why he was on magoroths ass all game.

I am voting you for THESE reasons.

-vote powersthatbe

if you are town you need to get a hold of your emotions dude.

@Mike opinions?

33. ISO #383

I’m literally rude and defensive as town or as scum.

And all my scum wins would say otherwise.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #384

False. All of that is false. You were literally the most obvious scum and you got fucking turbolynched lmao.
    u got lynched D1 as a universal scumread. even in the scumchat david wanted to bus you because it was so fking obvious lol and u got so angry at me for wanting to vote you as well. my NOT voting you is what led to my lynch I listned to you, because you said you had it under control and to NOT vote you. the chats all still there m8, go take a look if you need a memory refresh =P @mesk this dude is so fking delusional i dont know how you put up with him in a private chat. winning games would not be worth having to communicate 1 on 1 with him for any period of time haha

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I already stated that anyone turbolynching is lynched tomorrow. It was just an hypothetical situation to show my current thoughts.

We're not at MYLO. If we were, I obviously wouldn't be doing that unless I was convinced that the one I was voting was a scum. And obviously, we aren't turbolynching, I'm repeating myself but it doesn't seem to be heard anyway sooo...
    This was @PTB now he is doing the same to another

36. ISO #386

at least you know what your behavior is. now the fact you take pride in that is a much deeper issue.

anyways stop trolling about other shit, keep it game focused. this is getting derailed so hard.

37. ISO #387

eh im done responding to the derailing posts. he did this as scum to blink and whoever in the vengeful game, and sb16 called him out in a second for it. so ill trust sb16 when it comes to PTB any day. in that game he was universally scumread though. my scumread comes from his TPR hunting, wanting to find the real doctor, claiming he wants sheriff to reveal since its a "good strategy"; and showing his extreme defensiveness in being called out.

He also uses the "i know you are going to vote me" as a preemptive strike for when i DO vote him. its a way to make people feel like they are "falling into a plan" of his if they vote him. The hope is that they will not vote him because they will feel its something "too obvious" if they do vote.

but, i was going to pressure mike more due to him leaving after we started talking (thanks for derailing that as well), but unfortunately i dont think this behavior will end all game from him. he is too emotionally wrapped up in bullshitting and vendettas against people to literally play the game. hence why he was on magoroths ass all game.

I am voting you for THESE reasons.

-vote powersthatbe

if you are town you need to get a hold of your emotions dude.

@Mike opinions?

THERE it is boys LMAO. Distorted puts me at l-1. He was always going to try and get me lynched.

As now I’m low hanging fruit.

Go ahead and mislynch me idc
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #388

u got lynched D1 as a universal scumread. even in the scumchat david wanted to bus you because it was so fking obvious lol and u got so angry at me for wanting to vote you as well. my NOT voting you is what led to my lynch I listned to you, because you said you had it under control and to NOT vote you. the chats all still there m8, go take a look if you need a memory refresh =P @mesk this dude is so fking delusional i dont know how you put up with him in a private chat. winning games would not be worth having to communicate 1 on 1 with him for any period of time haha

I have never been lynched. I got shot by sb16. After getting him mislynched. Liar
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #389

THERE it is boys LMAO. Distorted puts me at l-1. He was always going to try and get me lynched.

As now I’m low hanging fruit.

Go ahead and mislynch me idc
    now ur low hanging fruit? when did this happen? I thought u were showing a strnog town meta as you said few hours ago

40. ISO #390

My views is PTB you have to be scum for Distorted to scum paint you this early would be a bad move for him as he would be to obv scum. and you have bounced same claims from person to person. you have just to try and find scum you have only focused on TLR. Why would any town do that.

-vote PowersThatBe

41. ISO #391

now ur low hanging fruit? when did this happen? I thought u were showing a strnog town meta as you said few hours ago
    2 people on my ass, sb pushing hard and you come in and make bullshit case and lie about a bunch of stuff, especially past games and then you vote me like I knew you would. You have such a fragile ego. Snowflake
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #392

My views is PTB you have to be scum for Distorted to scum paint you this early would be a bad move for him as he would be to obv scum. and you have bounced same claims from person to person. you have just to try and find scum you have only focused on TLR. Why would any town do that.

-vote PowersThatBe
    Lol except I didn’t focus only on tpr. It’s Clear people are cherry picking posts.

I literally don’t care if you lynch me.

I’m a citizen and I win when all the mafia are eliminated

Twin check your role cards our I bet our win cons match
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #393

Lol except I didn’t focus only on tpr. It’s Clear people are cherry picking posts.

I literally don’t care if you lynch me.

I’m a citizen and I win when all the mafia are eliminated

Twin check your role cards our I bet our win cons match
    I will not do that as this is what was told to me

Good luck, Have fun!

DON'T QUOTE OR ASK PEOPLE TO QUOTE THEIR ROLECARDS! THANKS!

that is the only thing i will post from the email with my role card.

44. ISO #394

I will not do that as this is what was told to me

Good luck, Have fun!

DON'T QUOTE OR ASK PEOPLE TO QUOTE THEIR ROLECARDS! THANKS!

that is the only thing i will post from the email with my role card.
    Except I didn’t quote or Ask you to quote lol.

It’s called paraphrasing
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #395

this howerever... guilty conscious.............. This usually comes from a scum point of view when they are manipulating and are feeling bad about it when someone starts taking offence to it.
    This is something I literally just disagree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #396

But you're less rude as scum. You haven't called anyone a cow yet, ergo scum.

Jokes aside I do think that you've been playing differently this game, and upon retrospect my wall about why I was scumreading you was more meta than I intended but I do still stand by it. You seem much more censored than usual, and it's not just your insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

But you're less rude as scum. You haven't called anyone a cow yet, ergo scum.

Jokes aside I do think that you've been playing differently this game, and upon retrospect my wall about why I was scumreading you was more meta than I intended but I do still stand by it. You seem much more censored than usual, and it's not just your insults.
    I don’t see that, but whatever.

Meta will be the death of you all

I’ll be back later tonight.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #399

I don’t see that, but whatever.

Meta will be the death of you all

I’ll be back later tonight.
    If he is town the 2 scum would be loving this. that is a big IF

50. ISO #400

If he is town the 2 scum would be loving this. that is a big IF
    Why is it a big if? You’re not basing your vote on anything logical.
    Shut up cow.