S-FM: ???? Gamethread - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    There is no proof that only 8 town members exist.
    It might be 8 town members + 4 TRP + whatever is left.

It might be 8 TRP (4 of which that get items) + whatever is left.

It might be that x town are just open to conversion but x are immune to it.
    King Arthur said he had 7 followers, so there are 8 people with the green alignment. Pretty sure anyway.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Honestly, just having it "Town Power Role" seems pretty weird. I'm not discounting the fact that everyone's role card might be different, even the way they're made up in terms of form and stuff. But I'm not sure his claim really outweighs the way he has been playing so far.

Oh, I just had that thought: If he really wanted to get the pressure of him, wouldn't he outright claim a specific role? If I were in his position and I was scum then I wouldn't think to claim a general "TPR" even when pressed. I'd probably try to come up with a specific role. But there's more to this than that where I don't want to go into specifics so.. I think in the end it might be back to Reemus. Not quite sure.
    It's believeable in my point of view
    Fakeclaim "TPR" is a dumb thing to do.
    -vote Reemus
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #503

Yeah I think now it's really between Hybrid and Reemus with our current information where I do believe Hybrid is a weak lynch.

-vote Reemus
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Reemus
    Are you saying specifically fake claiming "TPR" or fake claiming any TPR role specifically? I do believe you mean the former.
    ah fuck.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    imo reemus is inno tho

welp goma sheep then

-vote Reemus
    Oh god, dude.

Why does everyone say scummy shit so easily? I don't even know what to think about this.
    ah fuck.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Can people not see that Reemus is a LHF/Policy lynch because he is noob and assy?
    You think Hybrid is different because...? He has played more games than Reemus? I think in the end they behave quite similarly but Hybrid makes a lot more obviously stupid "mistakes" that make me think only a non-scum could make them but he will also still contribute.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #513

I don't agree with him being a policy lynch. Hybrid would be as much of a policy lynch. And Spruance even more so. At that point I'd ask you to draw the line somewhere because there are a whole lot of people who will probably fit your "policy lynch" criteria.
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #514

You think Hybrid is different because...? He has played more games than Reemus? I think in the end they behave quite similarly but Hybrid makes a lot more obviously stupid "mistakes" that make me think only a non-scum could make them but he will also still contribute.
    Hybrid is an experienced FM player, Reemus is not. They play on a different level. I've not seen enough compelling arguments on Reemus, yet Hybrid has had very alarming reactions.
    Your excuse is that Hybrid just makes lots of mistakes?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the...?!

Reemus

-vote Reemus
    -vote Reemus
    Yeah I think now it's really between Hybrid and Reemus with our current information where I do believe Hybrid is a weak lynch.

-vote Reemus
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Voting reems because he's refusing the avatar request. Read like 5 posts.

PL day 0
    -vote reemus

Phone dead. 2% might make another post tomorrow mornong
    imo reemus is inno tho

welp goma sheep then

-vote Reemus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Reemus
    >-> 5* quality votes
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Hybrid is an experienced FM player, Reemus is not. They play on a different level. I've not seen enough compelling arguments on Reemus, yet Hybrid has had very alarming reactions.
    Your excuse is that Hybrid just makes lots of mistakes?
    When has Hybrid, no offense, ever been a good player? We have quite a few experienced players in this community who never made the cut of being considered "good". I outlined a few suspicious things Hybrid said earlier but I feel like your own push came out of nowhere and it looked like a deflection attempt to me to possibly save a scum teammate. This whole train on Hybrid seemed weird from the start. Consider that it also only gained initial traction by you voting and then RLVG jumped right on it when you only mentioned Hybrid saying "cult" and then Spruance jumped on it for the sole reason that RLVG jumped on it. Extremely fishy.
    ah fuck.

19. ISO #519

When has Hybrid, no offense, ever been a good player? We have quite a few experienced players in this community who never made the cut of being considered "good". I outlined a few suspicious things Hybrid said earlier but I feel like your own push came out of nowhere and it looked like a deflection attempt to me to possibly save a scum teammate. This whole train on Hybrid seemed weird from the start. Consider that it also only gained initial traction by you voting and then RLVG jumped right on it when you only mentioned Hybrid saying "cult" and then Spruance jumped on it for the sole reason that RLVG jumped on it. Extremely fishy.
    You missed the point where Hybrid reached fame
    he was voted MVP last game

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also bad thing that RLVG voted Hybrid and dissapeared.
    Forgive me now, but why is it bad?
    If either trains succeed I'll be glad

22. ISO #522

You missed the point where Hybrid reached fame
    he was voted MVP last game
    True, I did not know about that. Does that mean he won't ever make mistakes again though? To me the mistakes he made here seem pretty in line with Hybrid's behaviour as I know it.

Also, imagine that: At one point I was also voted MVP in a game once. And I swear I wasn't even good then. Am still not good now if you ask me. But everyone can get a lucky break. Just as a side note.
    ah fuck.

23. ISO #523

I never claimed Hybrid to be a good player, I said that he plays on a different level. You are twisting my words.
    It would be fishy if the reasoning was shitty. But his reactions where not at all town aligned.
    I fell like your push came onto LHF and it looked like a deflection attempt to me to possibly save a scum teammate. The whole train on Reemus is shitty.
    Yes my aggression gained traction due to his incredibulty scummy reacions and excuses, am i suppoosed to go "lol he just makin mistakes dat is hybrid"
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #524

Forgive me now, but why is it bad?
    If either trains succeed I'll be glad
    I'd say it just looks bad. If it weren't for RLVG's claim that train would never be close to okay in my book. But since it is there I can see it as a valid alternative even though I'm not all that happy with it. I'm still open to discussion.
    ah fuck.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

btw Hybrid feel free to post your scum role card. im sure noctiz will go "lol dat is just hybrid making a mistake he isnt scum"

If you are not getting what I'm saying, Noctiz you have a shit reason to defending Hybrid. Are you like, a thing together?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #527

btw Hybrid feel free to post your scum role card. im sure noctiz will go "lol dat is just hybrid making a mistake he isnt scum"

If you are not getting what I'm saying, Noctiz you have a shit reason to defending Hybrid. Are you like, a thing together?
    Maybe we should lynch SuperJack like we did last time.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

I never claimed Hybrid to be a good player, I said that he plays on a different level. You are twisting my words.
    It would be fishy if the reasoning was shitty. But his reactions where not at all town aligned.
    I fell like your push came onto LHF and it looked like a deflection attempt to me to possibly save a scum teammate. The whole train on Reemus is shitty.
    Yes my aggression gained traction due to his incredibulty scummy reacions and excuses, am i suppoosed to go "lol he just makin mistakes dat is hybrid"
    Sorry, who was I deflecting off of when I voted Reemus early on? Because there wasn't any good amount of pressure on any specific person.
    Also by saying he plays on a different level and saying that's the reason he wouldn't make such mistakes I took it to mean that you considered him to be a good player on some level. Not that twisty, you're grasping at straws.

Anyway, atleast you answered me this time around instead of not saying anything about widomakr when I asked earlier in the game. Interesting.
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #530

I have a vague rolecard too :^)
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

31. ISO #531

Sorry, who was I deflecting off of when I voted Reemus early on? Because there wasn't any good amount of pressure on any specific person.
    Also by saying he plays on a different level and saying that's the reason he wouldn't make such mistakes I took it to mean that you considered him to be a good player on some level. Not that twisty, you're grasping at straws.

Anyway, atleast you answered me this time around instead of not saying anything about widomakr when I asked earlier in the game. Interesting.
    Seriously whats with your widomakr boner?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Nice aggression. It would do you good to stop being so condescending. I asked you what you thought about his reads which you pretty much ignored once again. My specific question would be: Do you think they're from a scum POV? Cause that was a big reason why I wasn't inclined to view Hybrid as scum earlier in the game.

But apparently that doesn't matter to you because the other reasons weigh so much more to you. Do keep in mind that I never said I'm 100% against a Hybrid lynch. But when I weigh Reemus vs Hybrid, tough toss-up.
    ah fuck.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Seriously whats with your widomakr boner?
    It was my way of gathering early game information and opinions. Which you did not want to provide. Which made you more suspicious at that time and is also the reason why I don't think too highly of you at the moment.
    ah fuck.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

i think i might be a better lynch then reesum tbh
    instead reemus, lynch me

I really agree on the points SJ did, so even I can't believe that I am town.

If could I'd vote myself :/

[unvote]
    -unvote
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

nope you are wrong, he was the lead to Reemus lynch wtf is wrong with you

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Now that it has come to this, I'm going to reveal that I'm more open to a Hybrid lynch than I let on. Especially after those posts. Thank you for your cooperation. You have provided me with great information. That is all.

-vote Hybrid
    ah fuck.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Now that it has come to this, I'm going to reveal that I'm more open to a Hybrid lynch than I let on. Especially after those posts. Thank you for your cooperation. You have provided me with great information. That is all.

-vote Hybrid
    OMG DONT EVEN TALK TO MER
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #549

At least town will fail-lynch on a more correct scum read like all reemus did was sayin hello and tryin to figure out and still u guys voting him

that sucks instead him lynch me

50. ISO #550

pfffs, this game is gonna be hell of a headache

btw who did claim vaniallia first? he s basicly confirmed town with RLVG

we may trust them blindly
    Hello, I am the first Vanilla claimer. And I wouldn't claim if I was Vanilla, nor Vanilla... It would be dumb. I don't think Morgan Le Fay can do anything similar to giving abilities. The Morgan's servants look like some kind of converter mafiosos, potentially with another role that would have some werid night action.

In other words, I don't think there are Vanillas.