S-FM 167: Standard - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Breaking news: lots of people think Yuki is a girl v)o.o)^ but the Jew think yuki is a guy! Which one is true??? >)o.o)> <(o.o(< could be yuki gay or both? We will be back with more breaking news! v)o.o)^!
    If I don't know someone's exact gender I automatically assume it's a guy, so sorry for that if you're actually a girl :D
    Made in China

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Yuki: But it's Day 1! Absolutely nothing can be gleaned from Day 1, which is why forum games with no investigative roles can never lynch scum Day 1! I'll be useful on Day 2!!!!!1!11!1wun!1!1

Do people not already have the rest of the forum to shit-post? Trolling and lurking = boring as shit game.

I think we should pressure Yuki a bit if they don't straighten themselves out tomorrow.

You think Zekrom is the 2nd most pro-town player? This is the sort of thing most players would not assume. What precisely do you think is incisive about what he's said so far?

Also, what are your thoughts on Toadette/ RLVG's contributions so far? They've been fairly curt in their responses, so there's some leeway for interpretation.
    I unfortunately have to agree about my part
    Made in China

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

2 revelations:

Calix hard pressures MikeCall in a very good way, Mike refuses to give any reads whatsoever.

Mike admits death and gives no information, look incrediscum. Believes scum is bussing him, which means he basically admits being scum?

So... bets on Iced being the bussing scum raise your hand.

*raises hand*

As for other players in here-

I'm standing by not voting Calix for a few rounds - he'll be useful for Town, whether or not he is Town.

PoD is still acting weird to me.

RLVG normally acts purposefully neutral - but his suggestions were... scum-like. 0_o;;

Yuki... I don't think there is a whole lot to read in there. Yuki is capable of bussing convincingly, don't underestimate Yuki. But so far, I have a null read from Yuki. Still, a no-lynch D1 push is very irregular.

Suntax - welcome. I particularly like your random Town read on Zekrom. LMAO. Where'd that one come from?

Zekrom - what's up dudesickle?

TDL - we got a casual game, just post a few thoughts.

MikeCall - refuses to participate in D1 at all basically - doesn't want a lynch, doesn't want to give out reads, is basically stuck in OMGUS.

Toadette - legit, playing like a Town but not as aggressive as normally.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    -vote Yukitaka Oni
    Why do you think voting Yuki will yield a lynch when the votes are on Mikecall? While I agree that Yuki's play is questionable, I don't feel it's worth diverting a lynch for when we can pressure them tomorrow.

So you're not town-reading Zekrom as strongly anymore? Interesting...

13. ISO #263

Ahhh i found my other town its frog since his contribution has been usefull or at least more useful thrn modt posts on here
    Hello frog, my Mafia friend in Last game v)o.o)^ you ready to kill the town and plot twist: is a father of us again?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

14. ISO #264

Why do you think voting Yuki will yield a lynch when the votes are on Mikecall? While I agree that Yuki's play is questionable, I don't feel it's worth diverting a lynch for when we can pressure them tomorrow.

He probably noticed that a lot of you criticized his town-read on me, so he randomly switched it because he doesn't have to explain why me then.
    Made in China

15. ISO #265

Yuki's flip gives us nothing. Lol. Basically unreadable.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    2 revelations:

Calix hard pressures MikeCall in a very good way, Mike refuses to give any reads whatsoever.

Mike admits death and gives no information, look incrediscum. Believes scum is bussing him, which means he basically admits being scum?

So... bets on Iced being the bussing scum raise your hand.

*raises hand*

As for other players in here-

I'm standing by not voting Calix for a few rounds - he'll be useful for Town, whether or not he is Town.

PoD is still acting weird to me.

RLVG normally acts purposefully neutral - but his suggestions were... scum-like. 0_o;;

Yuki... I don't think there is a whole lot to read in there. Yuki is capable of bussing convincingly, don't underestimate Yuki. But so far, I have a null read from Yuki. Still, a no-lynch D1 push is very irregular.

Suntax - welcome. I particularly like your random Town read on Zekrom. LMAO. Where'd that one come from?

Zekrom - what's up dudesickle?

TDL - we got a casual game, just post a few thoughts.

MikeCall - refuses to participate in D1 at all basically - doesn't want a lynch, doesn't want to give out reads, is basically stuck in OMGUS.

Toadette - legit, playing like a Town but not as aggressive as normally.
    Oh good, another serious player. In your opinion, do you think Iced is as much of a noob as he's making himself out to be? If not, what do you think his aim is? I know he's in that Survivor game, but that's not the same thing as a FM.

What did you make of my suggestion that POD is a potential Mass Murderer?

If you feel that RLVG is scummy, what do you think he is trying to achieve? If you feel that he's mafia, any thoughts on his allies?

You said that Yuki's flip is useless at this stage, so what do you think will be gained with Mikecall's?

@Zekrom, I agree that Sun's unexpected approval of you, combined with his 180 turn when I questioned this, portrays him in a negative light.

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    He probably noticed that a lot of you criticized his town-read on me, so he randomly switched it because he doesn't have to explain why me then.
    Yes, that diversion is on a similar level of scummy as Mikecall's evasion of giving his reads.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

I feel voting on yuki is a good move as it puts across my point I will most likley switch to Mike call later but now I feel more inclined towards a yuki vote
    on zekrom I still feel about his town read as he has contributed more then yuki and even power and his actual non messy posts are better then ika
    on toadette I'm not sure as I don't have enough info nation to make a proper thought on her

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Ahhh i found my other town its frog since his contribution has been usefull or at least more useful thrn modt posts on here
    Wrong! You found my scum partner! Time to die v)o.o)>!

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

I'll just repost the questions here and apologise in advance if they get reposted:

@Frog

What did you make of my suggestion of POD being the Mass Murderer?

If you think RLVG is mafia, any clues as to who his allies would be? His angle?

You say that Yuki's flip would be useless; what do you feel would be gained from Mikecall's?

Do you feel that Iced is as much of a noob as he's making himself out to be? If not, what do you think he wants to achieve? He's in the Survivor game but that's not anywhere near the same thing as this.

@Sun

An ISO is where you isolate a player's posts and analyse them. You can click on their name to see all of their forum posts. It usually makes someone look scummier than they are due to a lack of context.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

lmao, what? - Your Scab

Can you generalize your points in a couple of sentences?
    Any time I try, I keep getting the moderator message for some reason. Basically, I wanted some expansion on a) what you think Mikecall's lynch would yield, b) more info on what you think RLVG/ Iced's angles/ aims are under the assumption they are scum and c) your thoughts on POD being MM.

If this gets moderated again, I swear to God.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

My town read on him is as of a more General text then a specific text as he has a much better posts then fellow people such as ika,power of death, toadette
    Obligatory reminder that just because someone uses more words in their post, it doesn't necessarily make them more town. If that was the case, I would be undisputed Town Leader.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

I am back, maybe I should light some things up, nah just kidding, Calix, you have been on about me for the last 10 pages, just like I have been on about you. A love romance I hear is coming, but on a more serious note, after some more careful analysis. Calix, you are more of an executioner than anything, piecing together the clues.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

40. ISO #290

Yeah, I know, my behaviour was out of whack, wasn't feeling myself for those posts. Hopefully, if you gave me a chance, maybe I can actually come up with some scum reads, but who knows, love is back right?

41. ISO #291

But knowing Calix, will try and ignore me and say my posts are whack itself, which I do agree, my posts where bad, maybe a bit too bad to my liking, however, maybe I should do some kind of graph to actually give my feedback, maybe you guys will like it.

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    I am back, maybe I should light some things up, nah just kidding, Calix, you have been on about me for the last 10 pages, just like I have been on about you. A love romance I hear is coming, but on a more serious note, after some more careful analysis. Calix, you are more of an executioner than anything, piecing together the clues.
    It was only a matter of time because the 'ur exe lol' claims come thundering down like an avalanche. You have to admit, that's a noob mafia move to claim that.

What kind of Executioner would open up with a vote on her target on the first day, especially when most initial votes get diverted when the target acts in a town-like way? Sure, it's possible, but that would be ridiculously ballsy of me.

Care to share any of these clues as to my Executioner reveal? I'd love to know that they exist.

YES, YOUR POSTS ARE ABSOLUTE SHITE. MY DEAD CAT COULD POST A BETTER DEFENSE OVER WHY HE SHOULDN'T GET A ROPE STRUNG AROUND HIS NECK. FUCKING ACT LIKE TOWN AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE SEEN AS SCUM /rant

In response to your fluff about romance, I can almost guarantee that you're not my type and that's not because I think you're scum.

43. ISO #293

Any time I try, I keep getting the moderator message for some reason. Basically, I wanted some expansion on a) what you think Mikecall's lynch would yield, b) more info on what you think RLVG/ Iced's angles/ aims are under the assumption they are scum and c) your thoughts on POD being MM.

If this gets moderated again, I swear to God.
    The MikeCall flip I believe will yield - 1 dead scum, and will reveal that he was in fact being bussed.

I find the MikeCall flip will reveal Iced's bussing angle.

RLVG is acting purposefully scummy, but not enough to be lynched. I find this as a survival tactic - it's his normal play.

PoD being MM? It's presumptuous to think there is an MM at all, given Appley's recent edits to MM's card, I suspect there may be, which is why I mentioned MM in one of my earlier posts here. Whether or not PoD is MM, is questionable. He's certainly attracting a lot of attention in a negative way, so MM/Jester/Veteran would all be possibilities.

I need to re-read but I saw one player that screamed neutral that I didn't point out as I'd rather that player be killed at night. I didn't take notes.

If MikeCall flips anything but Mafia, it doesn't reveal a whole lot.

I'm still confused on the Iced sheep and explanation for sheeping the MikeCall vote.

I'm also very weirded out by Suntax's Zekrom Town Read - which kind of makes me think this MikeCall-Iced relationship may not exist.

I see these as the two main relationships that will reveal the most amount of information today.

MikeCall flip - discover whether bussing was in, if so ->Iced

Suntax flip - If scum -> suspect Zekrom

Players that reveal practically nothing:
    Toadette, Yuki, AFKers

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    But knowing Calix, will try and ignore me and say my posts are whack itself, which I do agree, my posts where bad, maybe a bit too bad to my liking, however, maybe I should do some kind of graph to actually give my feedback, maybe you guys will like it.
    Sure. Not sure if you actually believe you were "self-lynch bait" considering you weren't really in control of being voted, unless you're admitting to being bussed by your teammates... again... in another subtle way.

But yeah, if you're town, it's really best to post your reads. I don't really understand your push on Calix. You're basically pushing on him for being helpful.

48. ISO #298

It was only a matter of time because the 'ur exe lol' claims come thundering down like an avalanche. You have to admit, that's a noob mafia move to claim that.

What kind of Executioner would open up with a vote on her target on the first day, especially when most initial votes get diverted when the target acts in a town-like way? Sure, it's possible, but that would be ridiculously ballsy of me.

Care to share any of these clues as to my Executioner reveal? I'd love to know that they exist.

YES, YOUR POSTS ARE ABSOLUTE SHITE. MY DEAD CAT COULD POST A BETTER DEFENSE OVER WHY HE SHOULDN'T GET A ROPE STRUNG AROUND HIS NECK. FUCKING ACT LIKE TOWN AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE SEEN AS SCUM /rant

In response to your fluff about romance, I can almost guarantee that you're not my type and that's not because I think you're scum.
    Your quite humour out you know that Calix, you claim, oh he's a noob Mafia and all that, come on Calix, you should give it up, keeping a constant 10 pages talking to me about saying, oh wareing me down, come on now, you really think a huge wall of text that you keep posting is constantly hit towards me, actually come to think of it, most of your posts have been towards me, so why not think your executioner, and if you was, why would you think I am Mafia when your target cannot be Mafia.

49. ISO #299

Bahahaha! I love the cat comment.

50. ISO #300

The MikeCall flip I believe will yield - 1 dead scum, and will reveal that he was in fact being bussed.

I find the MikeCall flip will reveal Iced's bussing angle.

RLVG is acting purposefully scummy, but not enough to be lynched. I find this as a survival tactic - it's his normal play.

PoD being MM? It's presumptuous to think there is an MM at all, given Appley's recent edits to MM's card, I suspect there may be, which is why I mentioned MM in one of my earlier posts here. Whether or not PoD is MM, is questionable. He's certainly attracting a lot of attention in a negative way, so MM/Jester/Veteran would all be possibilities.

I need to re-read but I saw one player that screamed neutral that I didn't point out as I'd rather that player be killed at night. I didn't take notes.

If MikeCall flips anything but Mafia, it doesn't reveal a whole lot.

I'm still confused on the Iced sheep and explanation for sheeping the MikeCall vote.

I'm also very weirded out by Suntax's Zekrom Town Read - which kind of makes me think this MikeCall-Iced relationship may not exist.

I see these as the two main relationships that will reveal the most amount of information today.

MikeCall flip - discover whether bussing was in, if so ->Iced

Suntax flip - If scum -> suspect Zekrom

Players that reveal practically nothing:
    Toadette, Yuki, AFKers
    I mentioned MM because Mikecall brought it up and after considering it in conjunction with POD's behaviour, I considered it a possibility. By the way, there's no Veteran in this set-up. I am of the opinion that POD is jester/ MM and should be shot Night 2 unless he proves himself to be acting in the town's interests.

Host, are there any Night-Immune roles in this setup?

Iced is a mafia possibility, which would be revealed with Mikecall's flip. I just wonder if scum would be that obvious about diverting the lynch train. I wonder how their behaviour would look if we considered the types of roles they may have. For reference, that's Janitor, Actress, Consig, Consort, Corrupt Journalist and Framer.