S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 81 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4043
  1. ISO #3001

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    The one thing I don't like about voting baker is the fact that renegade is also voting him and I didn't like the fact that he thought it was better to try and land a lynch on unknown scum as opposed to a confirmed one.
    Doesn't that strike you as more of a jester play from Ren? It does for me.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #3002

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

5. ISO #3005

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nah. He's changed from his usual relaxed town play to this weird thing. It almost feels as his faking his feelings. Considering Frinckles had changed his playstyle and turned out to be scum, I'm just guessing Banana is the same.
    i thought banana was only relaxed as scum lol. however, banana said no one can meta him.. so like i guess the whole meta argument is pointless here.

i agree. uwu

lazy. -townpoints

6. ISO #3006

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Barker is 110% acting like jester and for that I think he's vengeful or jester or insane jester

But you're arguing that treecko is flailing. Why would he flail here as scum if Barker is vengeful? Just let barker get lunched. A treecko/barker team where barker is not vengeful but still faking jester and treecko is vengeful just doesn't make sense to me
    i'm considering the possibility that blink is schizo. if blink is schizo, who do u think james bond is?

yay +townpoints. uwu

7. ISO #3007

No you read what I type

"A treecko/barker team where barker is not vengeful but still faking jester and treecko is vengeful just doesn't make sense to me"
    fr. THANK YOU. blink was just trying to confuse u after u already made ur point.

8. ISO #3008

9. ISO #3009

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'm considering the possibility that blink is schizo. if blink is schizo, who do u think james bond is?

yay +townpoints. uwu
    I threw away the idea that blink is schizo after DM flipped town. If he's scum, his plan is to survive to the end. But blink/barker with barker being schizo and blink bussing him for town cred + 2 kills tonight makes 100% sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

blink, rene, and bake are all great jester candidates... no one else has really made themselves look so obviously lynchable. gyr said on day 1 he was taking notes, but when i prod him about his scumread of banana, he completely folds. i'm still trying to figure out what frinckles meant when he said scum "already won"... could gyr actually be james bond?

12. ISO #3012

blink, rene, and bake are all great jester candidates... no one else has really made themselves look so obviously lynchable. gyr said on day 1 he was taking notes, but when i prod him about his scumread of banana, he completely folds. i'm still trying to figure out what frinckles meant when he said scum "already won"... could gyr actually be james bond?
    I would completely ignore anything that Pringles said after being outed.

13. ISO #3013

I threw away the idea that blink is schizo after DM flipped town. If he's scum, his plan is to survive to the end. But blink/barker with barker being schizo and blink bussing him for town cred + 2 kills tonight makes 100% sense.
    sorry but i hard disagree with you here.

14. ISO #3014

I would completely ignore anything that Pringles said after being outed.
    LOL again i disagree w you. i think pringles's main weakness is that he can be cocky. ik he said this after being outed as confirmed scum, but just based on his character i think he was actually being genuine in that post.

15. ISO #3015

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well who's your wolf (wolves)
    I dunno tbh. I trust Ceko even though they don't like me cuz coasting lel. I was starting to sus gyr which was why I asked timezones. I feel no particular way about SB or Banana. I will state that being sus of me definitely makes them feel more town because I know I always look scummy for the amount of coast and lurk I do.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

16. ISO #3016

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

if there's no better alternative, i think we should lynch blink. blink has been too agenda-y this game to be a neutral jester. i still think he's schizo, but lynching schizo is better than lynching a citizen or jester.
    Impatiently waiting for you to vote blink

Take your time

19. ISO #3019

man i'm jumping around a lot today aren't i?? i mean, i'm driving discussion, but doing this so often will make me look sus.

also, i like bahkieh's point about rene, but i actually don't have rene as a top scumread. i'll need to reread the thread first before considering a world where rene is mafia.

20. ISO #3020

I dunno tbh. I trust Ceko even though they don't like me cuz coasting lel. I was starting to sus gyr which was why I asked timezones. I feel no particular way about SB or Banana. I will state that being sus of me definitely makes them feel more town because I know I always look scummy for the amount of coast and lurk I do.
    Tbh you're the only towny player here vote somewhere and tell me why.

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

*Eyes suspiciously*

No one calls me town. Who are you and what have you done with blink.
    I already said in thread why i thought you were town. You'd have put in a bit more effort and pushed an agenda as scum because you'd feel bad for leaving your team mates hanging.

Ceko has been seemingly trying to solve but the tone just feels fake idk.

28. ISO #3028

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

As much as banana supposedly reads baker scum, he refuses to vote there lol, must be scared of the jester flip.
    1. banana did vote bake and i doubt he's scared to vote bake out. if banana IS scared, then he's done a very good job of bluffing it imo. btw, i realize bahk said banana already voted bake.

2. it's NAI for banana to be scared of getting haunted by jester.

31. ISO #3031

1. banana did vote bake and i doubt he's scared to vote bake out. if banana IS scared, then he's done a very good job of bluffing it imo. btw, i realize bahk said banana already voted bake.

2. it's NAI for banana to be scared of getting haunted by jester.
    You don't remember when banana was trying to get everyone else to get DM voted out, yet wouldn't vote there himself, I believe you said that was suspicions yesterday, but now say that's NAI?

32. ISO #3032

I already said in thread why i thought you were town. You'd have put in a bit more effort and pushed an agenda as scum because you'd feel bad for leaving your team mates hanging.

Ceko has been seemingly trying to solve but the tone just feels fake idk.
    the timing feels a bit off here tho. i interpreted ur recent "bahk is town" comment as an attempt to pocket some1 who already said he'd sheep you (back when bahk was the most apathetic of coasters. no offense to you bahk). also, u haven't called bahk out for coasting, unlike me.

LOL i never heard a town say my game-solving is FAKE before. UWU HEWWO!!! i invite u to prove how my game-solving tone is "fake."

33. ISO #3033

You don't remember when banana was trying to get everyone else to get DM voted out, yet wouldn't vote there himself, I believe you said that was suspicions yesterday, but now say that's NAI?
    I did vote DM out lmao what is this revisionist garbage? You dropped a vote then unvoted a few min later and were like "hurr durr banana and barker could have hammered and they didnt"... then we did

34. ISO #3034

decent point, but to address this point i'd have to look at my iso first. im clearly doing a lot of posting here, so i won't do that rn. but yea, guess i'm locked scum for that; assuming ur even telling the truth.

35. ISO #3035

the timing feels a bit off here tho. i interpreted ur recent "bahk is town" comment as an attempt to pocket some1 who already said he'd sheep you (back when bahk was the most apathetic of coasters. no offense to you bahk). also, u haven't called bahk out for coasting, unlike me.

LOL i never heard a town say my game-solving is FAKE before. UWU HEWWO!!! i invite u to prove how my game-solving tone is "fake."
    Your whole tone feels fake man like I produced a similar tone to yours the first time I played on LuckyDucky. I was scum btw.

36. ISO #3036

No offense taken. Honestly, last time I took a more active role in a game I threw it for town. Gave jester a win instead. Coasting was also half because I've been working more often then not while this game has been going and I've been awake lol.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

37. ISO #3037

don't even play into tunnelskaters trap

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

well i'm glad no one is scumreading me bc of blink. that's all that matters.

it's also possible that banana is bussing his teammate blink. hmmmmmmmm
    banana has this habit of accusing some1 of something, then doing that exact same thing himself. i've quotes to prove this btw, but they're in my wall which i'm still making so bear with me.

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

banana has this habit of accusing some1 of something, then doing that exact same thing himself. i've quotes to prove this btw, but they're in my wall which i'm still making so bear with me.
    like, banana suggested blink is bussing dm, but i think banana is bussing blink lololol. hope that makes sense to you all (banana and blink's opinions don't count uwu).

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

i need to go now. UWU HEWWO!!!

-vote blinkskater

i'll park my vote here. see you all later.
    How are you going to park your vote on me when there's literally from your "supposed" Town POV, TWO wolves and 2 JESTERS.

ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

How are you going to park your vote on me when there's literally from your "supposed" Town POV, TWO wolves and 2 JESTERS.

ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?
    Why would jesters want to hammer you here if you’re town?

Are you not town?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #3049

Insane jester paranoia intensifies
    Lmao I thought about a gimmick earlier today where I avoid getting mislynched by claiming normal jester.

I probably would’ve done it if my d1 weren’t so weak
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #3050

Dark Magician has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

BananaCucho (1 [L-6]): Stealthbomber16
    Dark Magician (7 [L-0]): Frinckles, theoneceko, BananaCucho, bakermir, Renegade, Gyrlander, Bahkieh
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-6]): blinkskater
    blinkskater (2 [L-5]): Marshmallow Marshall, Norwee

This is my POV right now, scum and jesters are on the DM train.