S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 2197
  1. ISO #1251

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

I think Ratatoskr may have rolled gaga and is playing exactly like he did his first game so his meta cant "change". Last game he had a lot more reason to vote me, this game...odd he isnt doing anything OTHER than what he did last game (but with less reasoning). tunnel visioned since first hour of the game and hasnt pushed anyone else.

2. ISO #1252
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What are your reads Megaman
    Also this is looking really interesting, why did you just give up like that when Distorted voted Ratatoskr? calling it right now, Ratatoskr/blinkskater scum team

3. ISO #1253

Very nice of you - you know my scum meta in the mod to some extent, I believe. Have you ever seen me lie about my role after I'm guilted? lol maybe I'd lie as jester and do a Saltship
    I Want To Get Lynched And Die By Nudeship Extended

-vote Mesk514

I Got Your Girlfriend Now, Lynch Me
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1254
    Ganelon

Welp I've got to go, I will park my vote on blinkskater for now

5. ISO #1255
    Ganelon

@Distorted @naz @Ratatoskr @Efekannn02 any objections to my parking my vote on him

6. ISO #1256

Also this is looking really interesting, why did you just give up like that when Distorted voted Ratatoskr? calling it right now, Ratatoskr/blinkskater scum team
    and you also never addressed the scum having a night AND day chat when i corrected you on it in the setup....didn't seem to surprise you and change your stance on anything....

I am still thinking a blink mag is quite possible here.

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and you also never addressed the scum having a night AND day chat when i corrected you on it in the setup....didn't seem to surprise you and change your stance on anything....

honestly, if i thought they had a night chat and learned they had a DAY chat also, I would have SOMETHING to say about it...strange that that information ment nothing to you. That is huge info that scum can communicate constantly.

8. ISO #1258

@Distorted @naz @Ratatoskr @Efekannn02 any objections to my parking my vote on him
    ya, ur votes not on him dummy

+1 for dist's mag/blink scumteam
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #1259
    Ganelon

Ok. If I flip Town what does that tell you? Because if you think my Lynch will give you information to work with do it, I won't mind. Because I am Town.

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

Jesus he pushed me outta nowhere and you guys want to Lynch ME?

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

Efekannn02
    Distorted
    Magoroth
    Naz
    Rata
    MM

Fielz
    Noz
    LMFAO what is this list of reads

two most afk players town, everyone else cult when there is only max 2 cult

u da scum

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266
    Ganelon

why noz?
    Most importantly why Fielz, I think this post has a tactical background to it which makes me think he's scum... also why the fuck did MM just completely disappear, since when is he absent from clusterfucks of this kind - why hasn't any of you noticed this?

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

@Scvmurderer , if Gaga recruits someone, do they get a night chat on that very same night?
    No, they do not join the chat until the following day starts.
    Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 27th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #1269
    Ganelon

For the last time - I am not the armadillo, nor am I his follower!
    He lies, I am Armadyus and he is one of my followers! I'm siding with town! /s

20. ISO #1270

Most importantly why Fielz, I think this post has a tactical background to it which makes me think he's scum... also why the fuck did MM just completely disappear, since when is he absent from clusterfucks of this kind - why hasn't any of you noticed this?
    what times it in french?

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

-vote ratatoskr

opinions and reads! on everyone but me that is.
    I gave my list earlier, interesting you want me to not put you in this though.

Efekannn - trolling, seems towny. Town read
    Blinkskater - mildly aggressive, agrees with me for the most part. Town read.
    Naz - Wants to die to get nudes. Serious WIFOM but seems legit.
    MM - I haven't read anything from day 1 because it was literally just one person as an evil and 99% of what happened day 1 (aside from you getting Hybrid lynched) is going to be bollocks so I won't waste my time. He hasn't really talked today so I give him a NULL/SCUM read
    Magoroth is your #1 fan and everything that's been going on between you and him this day has been orchestrated through mafia chat.
    Idk who fielz is.
    Noz is afk and I can't get a read from a replacement request. So NULL.

It's you and Magoroth I'm certain of it.

23. ISO #1273

theres nothing fucking tactical this is the second time you've said something like this I really want to just vote you and be done with this

24. ISO #1274
    Ganelon

@Distorted since when am I stupid enough to pull a shit like that regarding night/day chat? I honestly didn't know. If I remember correctly in Witch Which you said something about scum night chat and you appeared to be quite surprised - doesn't mean anything.

25. ISO #1275
    Ganelon

MM: 'I'm nocturnal'
    >has more posts during the day than during the night

26. ISO #1276

Here's the thing, the fact that I came to the same conclusion as Hybrid, Efekannn, Arsonist, and Blinkskater organically is really convincing to me. None of them influenced my opinions on you two, it's just been your interactions which you're now trying to play off as scumhunting.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    when will @Scvmurderer replace noz_bugz already

we're wasting an entire day ignoring a player who has been afk and could possibly be gaga
    A replacement is being looked for.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #1279

oh its 1:30am french time so he should be on right now...... da fk @Marshmallow Marshall
    he really should be online blabbering away but he might have learned his lesson from last game since he is a terrible scum player

there's a lot here to work with for him and this is his awake time, he goes to sleep at 7am french time

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I gave my list earlier, interesting you want me to not put you in this though.

Efekannn - trolling, seems towny. Town read
    Blinkskater - mildly aggressive, agrees with me for the most part. Town read.
    Naz - Wants to die to get nudes. Serious WIFOM but seems legit.
    MM - I haven't read anything from day 1 because it was literally just one person as an evil and 99% of what happened day 1 (aside from you getting Hybrid lynched) is going to be bollocks so I won't waste my time. He hasn't really talked today so I give him a NULL/SCUM read
    Magoroth is your #1 fan and everything that's been going on between you and him this day has been orchestrated through mafia chat.
    Idk who fielz is.
    Noz is afk and I can't get a read from a replacement request. So NULL.

It's you and Magoroth I'm certain of it.
    lol if it was me and magoroth that would be literally the most basic and obvious team here. You really think this is how sad I would orchestrate a 24/7 chat? hell nah I would be having a blast with that haha

32. ISO #1282
    Ganelon

-vote magoroth
    pretty sure its going to be you or me on this day 2 and it's NOT going to be me
    It's clear who dies next then. Get him and MM next, MM is afk I bet he's the Fan

33. ISO #1283

I also think it's funny that Distorted and Magoroth tried to jump on me as soon as I went afk, knowing I was afk. (Yeah, I was still reading while I sat in the queue but seriously I had just told y'all I was going to get dinner and you two jump on me, probably hoping I wouldn't see it and you could use me not responding as a reason to divert attention away from yourselves and onto me because of me not responding)

34. ISO #1284

Here's the thing, the fact that I came to the same conclusion as Hybrid, Efekannn, Arsonist, and Blinkskater organically is really convincing to me. None of them influenced my opinions on you two, it's just been your interactions which you're now trying to play off as scumhunting.
    Ratato is doing something right which is scummy lol

ALWAYS COME TO A CONCLUSION FOR A DAY AND THEN MOVE TO THE NEXT ONE TO FIND SCUMS!
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #1285

Well, after this game understand that "the obvious" is usually not the case. If im lynched today im town, tomorrow who knows - but just remember u just saw something "obvious" and believe that is what it is.

36. ISO #1286
    Ganelon

@Distorted Let's think this through. If I'm scum - which I am not - what does my death tell you?
    If I'm town - which I am - what does my death tell you? Hopefully a lot 'cause otherwise you'll've just wasted a day

37. ISO #1287

I also think it's funny that Distorted and Magoroth tried to jump on me as soon as I went afk, knowing I was afk. (Yeah, I was still reading while I sat in the queue but seriously I had just told y'all I was going to get dinner and you two jump on me, probably hoping I wouldn't see it and you could use me not responding as a reason to divert attention away from yourselves and onto me because of me not responding)
    i knew u werent AFK. After 10 minutes your account was still signed in, meaning you were still here.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289
    Ganelon

it's in no particular order EFE
    Do you like eggs?

40. ISO #1290
    Ganelon

Do you like eggs?
    'Cause, 'my brains will turn into scrambled eggs'. You'll be having eggs for dinner.

41. ISO #1291

i knew u werent AFK. After 10 minutes your account was still signed in, meaning you were still here.
    I left my laptop open when I drove to chick fil a. Y'all also saw a guest account earlier, I'm betting that was me because I was reading along while in the drive through at chick fil a. Didn't realize I had to log out of the site to be afk. I though being away from keyboard meant that I wasn't at my keyboard.

42. ISO #1292
    Ganelon

@Distorted I want to know who you're going to Lynch if I die today.

43. ISO #1293

I left my laptop open when I drove to chick fil a. Y'all also saw a guest account earlier, I'm betting that was me because I was reading along while in the drive through at chick fil a. Didn't realize I had to log out of the site to be afk. I though being away from keyboard meant that I wasn't at my keyboard.
    well i pinged you afterwards and you responded. I assumed you were not afk.

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295
    Ganelon

Remembering details like and providing OGD to prove you were AFK is an extremely scummish thing to do, town generally apologizes, looks to me like you're just profiting from it

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298
    Ganelon

I'm calling it right now - Rata/Blink or Rata/MM scum team

-vote Ratatoskr

49. ISO #1299

Nah dude you literally voted me up before I had time to catch up to where y'all were at. +500 scumpoints.
    the hypocrisy is real? You have voted me since the first hour of this game and I havnt said shit. Now i finally vote you and your pushing at it like you are surprised? lol How about you pry at some other people as well - you did this last game and i turned up town also =P

50. ISO #1300