S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 71
Register

User Tag List

Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 4558
  1. ISO #3501

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Your decision to vote BC over SJ looks very disingenuous.
    We're not at EOD and there's no big trains. I don't mind where my vote is placed that much. Plus Banana has been trolling me the whole D2, it's normal that I vote him.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #3502

Obviously I have my own reads, and I'm not assuming everyone else will share mine. I know Varcron townreads SJ and Sen scumreads BC, but my point is that from your point of view I can't see a sincere thought process here. And it makes me distrustful.
    My thought process is simple: I don't mind either SJ or Banana dying. I wasn't voting neither SJ or Banana. Banana then wrote trolly posts that I decided to respond with a vote. My vote has been there ever since.

3. ISO #3503

4. ISO #3504

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    We're not at EOD and there's no big trains. I don't mind where my vote is placed that much. Plus Banana has been trolling me the whole D2, it's normal that I vote him.
    You claim that your biggest strength isn't scumhunting or reading people as scum, but rather reading people as town

Yet you just can't get that read on me even though more and more people are coming to that conclusion
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #3505

My thought process is simple: I don't mind either SJ or Banana dying. I wasn't voting neither SJ or Banana. Banana then wrote trolly posts that I decided to respond with a vote. My vote has been there ever since.
    Oh, he also jumped on my train the moment 1 person voted me while he maniacally laughed.

6. ISO #3506

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    At this point. I came back into the wrong game, this game is insane and I'm confused, overwhelmed by the amount of posts and very rusty at the scum hunting. Tbh I was never any good at scum/town hunting and I don't know why people think I am better.

I'll just claim my role now, which I'm in doubt I really am since Sen claimed.

I claim Investigator.

I'll go back tonight and put together all the posts where I sneaked in a claim and will also tell you my result. Which was a pointless citizen result. Fuck u DW.

I was very tempted to fake claim against banana and claim I got a cult role or some shit on him. But what's the point.

I won't be able to prove my visit because multiple visits generate only 1 feedback.
    This post is mostly believable. I'm glad you decided not to frame the DOCTOR

7. ISO #3507

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You claim that your biggest strength isn't scumhunting or reading people as scum, but rather reading people as town

Yet you just can't get that read on me even though more and more people are coming to that conclusion
    1. I don't care what other people think.

2. You have been becoming more Town in my mind, I just don't say it because you're trolling me

8. ISO #3508

9. ISO #3509

10. ISO #3510

11. ISO #3511

I'm just waking up. Slept very little and my brain is still in power saving mode, so I hope I'll read it all again in a few ours, but for now:

Seeing how Light unvoted MM, we have two possible scenarios:

A) MM is a Sleuth as he claims and Light got Sleuth feedback.

B) Light began the night as BD, got converted by MM and they're backing up each other's claims.

I'm not willing to go with B just yet, and it will all be easily confirmable by tomorrow, anyway, so for now:

-vote yzb25

YZB and Gyrlander are the ones left to claim. Gyr has 3 votes already, so I'll start a pressure train on the other one.

If MM follows the town, he can get his win.

If a Jester King exists, this is your chance to counterclaim MM; you get lynched today and win, if you flip JK, we lynch MM tomorrow and have enough time to clean up any converted players on the following days.

12. ISO #3512

13. ISO #3513

Exactly, and in this position what I've read leads me to think you'd have at least some preference to SJ, but instead you imply you're largely apathetic or perhaps leaning to BC.

You posted your lynch priority. I don't see how the events of the day could have assuaged you otherwise - In fact, recent events should surely reinforce this priority, for reasons I described. There is nothing to gain from voting BC at this point unless they are among your preferred lynches. Hence, your attitude seems disingenuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #3514

Assholes none of you had good thoughts about me until I made that only big post WHICH SECONDPASSING WAS THE ONLY ONE TO READ. Now you're saying that you actually townread me D1? Fuck off.
    I read it, but was too busy pretending to be away and getting ready to lynch Frinckles to reply to it.

15. ISO #3515

Exactly, and in this position what I've read leads me to think you'd have at least some preference to SJ, but instead you imply you're largely apathetic or perhaps leaning to BC.

You posted your lynch priority. I don't see how the events of the day could have assuaged you otherwise - In fact, recent events should surely reinforce this priority, for reasons I described. There is nothing to gain from voting BC at this point unless they are among your preferred lynches. Hence, your attitude seems disingenuous.
    Have in mind: the fact that I'm voting Banana doesn't mean I'd lynch him over SJ.

16. ISO #3516

1. I don't care what other people think.

2. You have been becoming more Town in my mind, I just don't say it because you're trolling me
    Oh, NOW you are starting to use that townie radar and read me as town. How convenient.

17. ISO #3517

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I'm just waking up. Slept very little and my brain is still in power saving mode, so I hope I'll read it all again in a few ours, but for now:

B) Light began the night as BD, got converted by MM and they're backing up each other's claims.

I'm not willing to go with B just yet, and it will all be easily confirmable by tomorrow, anyway, so for now:

-vote yzb25

YZB and Gyrlander are the ones left to claim. Gyr has 3 votes already, so I'll start a pressure train on the other one.

If a Jester King exists, this is your chance to counterclaim MM; you get lynched today and win, if you flip JK, we lynch MM tomorrow and have enough time to clean up any converted players on the following days.
    omgerd, Sen wants mass claim, must be scuuuuuuuuuuuuum

18. ISO #3518

19. ISO #3519

-vote yzb25

My rolecard is shitizen. I visited Renegade. I'm praying I'm the director.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

20. ISO #3520

21. ISO #3521

22. ISO #3522

23. ISO #3523

24. ISO #3524

MASS CLAIM = BAD FOR TOWN

LYNCH SEN GG EZ LOSERS

-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    ​-vote Sen
    wtf copy/paste isn't actually copy/paste on sc2mafia, it's copy/paste text only but not formatting? WHAT IS THIS SHIT

25. ISO #3525

26. ISO #3526

MASS CLAIM = BAD FOR TOWN
    Yes, a mass claim at the start of d1 is bad.

A mass claim when we got rid of the NK, have confirmed townies, an outed benign, and a massively stacked town is not.

I don't know if you're really this dumb or if it's just your crybaby mode getting the best of you, but fuck off with that useless spam.

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528

29. ISO #3529

Have in mind: the fact that I'm voting Banana doesn't mean I'd lynch him over SJ.
    Yeah but:

This post would lead one to assume you have no preference either way. And I think other people have also interpreted your preference leans BC from the fact you've been mostly making defenses of SJ and points against BC recently.

Also, you're being very deconstructive and annoying right now. It is understood that a vote, irrespective of whether it is at EOD or not, is an expression of the fact that they are at least in your top tier of preferred lynches that are viable - and if not that an expression of your desire for information, like Sen's was.

30. ISO #3530

31. ISO #3531

Yes, a mass claim at the start of d1 is bad.

A mass claim when we got rid of the NK, have confirmed townies, an outed benign, and a massively stacked town is not.

I don't know if you're really this dumb or if it's just your crybaby mode getting the best of you, but fuck off with that useless spam.

32. ISO #3532

33. ISO #3533

Yeah but:

This post would lead one to assume you have no preference either way. And I think other people have also interpreted your preference leans BC from the fact you've been mostly making defenses of SJ and points against BC recently.

Also, you're being very deconstructive and annoying right now. It is understood that a vote, irrespective of whether it is at EOD or not, is an expression of the fact that they are at least in your top tier of preferred lynches that are viable - and if not that an expression of your desire for information, like Sen's was.
    No, I've not been making "defenses" of SJ. I was explaining Banana why I think it makes sense he votes Banana after I do it. That's a different think.

Well don't value my vote that much right now.

34. ISO #3534

35. ISO #3535

Why wouldn't you mention this when secondpassing claimed killing renegade?
    Tbh, I would have preferred to hide the information in case I in fact killed renegade and am actually SK or something. I spent a lot of this day scared of that.

36. ISO #3536

No, I've not been making "defenses" of SJ. I was explaining Banana why I think it makes sense he votes Banana after I do it. That's a different think.

Well don't value my vote that much right now.
    lmao no, justifying jacks actions is defending him

37. ISO #3537

I'm still a little paranoid SP is gonna come into the thread and be like "psyche! I just said that to get people who visited Renegade to admit it! Ha!"

38. ISO #3538

lmao no, justifying jacks actions is defending him
    You ask what I think of SJ voting you after I do it. I say it makes sense because X.

What was I supposed to say? "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. I DONT KNOW BANANA. I CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE REGARDING A NULL READ. I'M SORRY. *SMOKE BOMB*"

39. ISO #3539

I'm still a little paranoid SP is gonna come into the thread and be like "psyche! I just said that to get people who visited Renegade to admit it! Ha!"
    Well you could always be vig instead of sk. I could see dw being sneaky like that and love messing with your head

40. ISO #3540

You ask what I think of SJ voting you after I do it. I say it makes sense because X.

What was I supposed to say? "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. I DONT KNOW BANANA. I CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE REGARDING A NULL READ. I'M SORRY. *SMOKE BOMB*"
    I would have town read that response, yes. Vs the response you gave, which was to defend a null read.

41. ISO #3541

42. ISO #3542

43. ISO #3543

Like who in their right mind when asked "hey what do you think of your null read doing x" responds only with justifying/defending that person instead of "well maybe its x, but also maybe its y, but who knows" like wtf gry
    I SAID HIM VOTING YOU MADE SENSE IN MY MIND BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN SCUMREADING YOU THE WHOLE GAME. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

44. ISO #3544

45. ISO #3545

46. ISO #3546

I SAID HIM VOTING YOU MADE SENSE IN MY MIND BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN SCUMREADING YOU THE WHOLE GAME. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
    Right you responded as if you knew SJ was town and his mindset made sense from a town POV even though you had a NULL READ on him

Instead of exploring the possibilities of "hey well maybe SJ is doing this as scum because of this or that reason", its just "nawp, SJ's actions make sense cause he scum reads you, but its okay if either of you die since its not ME"

47. ISO #3547
    Ganelon

I'm a Lunatic.
    I fucking knew it.
    What kind of Lunatic?

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550

If your other post was genuine, I'm sorry that you are overwhelmed by this game. The last few have been pretty normal lol, this one is a clusterfuck
    We can hit up on warzone after the game is done yeh? I'm into that
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016