Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1389
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    This game is such a clusterfuck. Jesus christ XD

Also, were there more replaces than OGs yesterday? I'm curious about the stats on that.
    Hmm. Noz, Yzb, naz, Voss, nightmarefriend. Vs aamirus zerg blinkstorted huey
    Yea more replaces
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Get this jesus shit out my house
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.
    Ew

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.
    oh yeah

oh shit, OK:

Right now it is 3v4v1

by tomorrow it will be 1v2v1 depending on a few things.

however, the fact stands, we lost unless we get rid of the Mafia. I'm claiming virus, i did a MM spree on naz last night. so aamirus is poisoned, and i think, since naz was visited by maf naz is probably town...
    @naz are you tribesman?

HOWEVER, i also found the Alpha wolf. On N2 I poisoned Huey. well, when the alpha wolf gets poisoned it roleblocks him the FOLLOWING night. so he was RBed tonight from that. Huey is Alpha wolf, aamirus is w/e wolf.

The reason for the reveal is we lose if we do not get rid of mafia. if we do, it comes down to an RNG on the final day for town or me. due to poisoning in a 2v1 situation. OR mafia kills me tonight, but then they lose majority. so i thihnk revealing here for me is the best play.

-vote huey the long
    right ok boys listen here, I am the Virus, not Blink. I feel that blink aint the Alpha wolf although they could easily be the alpha wolf masking under the virus. If you wanna know what i did heres my night actions.

Night 1 i use my Mass Murder Ability against MM.

Night 2 i used my Mass Murder Ability against Voss

Now if ya wanna know i used my SK ability last night on Naz (sorry naz fam)

So Heres what we have really, aamirus and Blink are proper scum. Now i originally thought Naz was also scum but rn i have no clue who the third scum is. What i am saying is dont trust blink, they have played a good scum game but this ploy to seem like the Virus i am not having.

and to think i thought i wouldn't have to be outed cause i feel i was playing a good game smdh. First game back and given the single neutral evil role.
    What the fuck do we do with these?

12. ISO #1212

Guys I’m not even really mafia. I was bussed night one and made up the fake claim about Voss just to try to get information! Getting info helps the town!

My real role is doctor and I healed your mom last night, hence the zero deaths (yes the mafia attacked your mother!)

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Guys I’m not even really mafia. I was bussed night one and made up the fake claim about Voss just to try to get information! Getting info helps the town!

My real role is doctor and I healed your mom last night, hence the zero deaths (yes the mafia attacked your mother!)

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    ok... I'm just not used to fucking up this hard and I don't want town to lose because of my "epic gamer skills"
    Hey man, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was this guy who was really shit at mafia who gamethrew like 2 or 3 games in a row. Everyone roasted him for it and he even changed his dp to a urinal. But he kept trying to get better and his self esteem improved and now he's changed it to a far more stylish toiletman.

Get it man? Aim for the top and don't put yourself down. If they try hard enough, everyone can be a mediocre player with average to sub-par average self esteem.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Hey man, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was this guy who was really shit at mafia who gamethrew like 2 or 3 games in a row. Everyone roasted him for it and he even changed his dp to a urinal. But he kept trying to get better and his self esteem improved and now he's changed it to a far more stylish toiletman.

Get it man? Aim for the top and don't put yourself down. If they try hard enough, everyone can be a mediocre player with average to sub-par average self esteem.
    Omg I’m welling up, what a beautiful tale

19. ISO #1219

I am my mother and I find this offensive

20. ISO #1220

ok.. thanks for the boost

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

Click settings top right then scroll down through the sidebar that will show up on the left
    thanks sweetie

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

I want to make a new Virus role that fits the Virus theme better. The Virus visits 1 person. If that person is a PR role the Virus will infect whomever they visit for the next 2 nights. if the player visits the Virus again, then that player develops antibodies and becomes immune to the virus. If the Virus infects a citizen, all players who visit that player become infected for that night.

If the player visits the Virus a second time, they contract a contagious strain where for 2 nights they infect anyone they visit, and anyone who visits them are infected.

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

I want to make a new Virus role that fits the Virus theme better. The Virus visits 1 person. If that person is a PR role the Virus will infect whomever they visit for the next 2 nights. if the player visits the Virus again, then that player develops antibodies and becomes immune to the virus. If the Virus infects a citizen, all players who visit that player become infected for that night.

If the player visits the Virus a second time, they contract a contagious strain where for 2 nights they infect anyone they visit, and anyone who visits them are infected.
    we can even have the virus do RNG stuff to people. sometimes it will roleblock. sometimes it will kill, sometimes it will cause delusions where they accidently kill their target, or they do other stuff to their target ect ect

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Thats interesting but i feel like it would make winning even harder then it already is.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

we can even have the virus do RNG stuff to people. sometimes it will roleblock. sometimes it will kill, sometimes it will cause delusions where they accidently kill their target, or they do other stuff to their target ect ect
    We tend to shy away from RNG cuz we wanna preserve the "pro scene" or whatever. But I think a heavily rng based role could be very refreshing.

31. ISO #1231

I think that would actually be a fun setup. it would be a medical theme, doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists - they can each treat and immunize different players from different effects of the virus.
    Oh well in a new setup yeah, different story then.

However we really should be getting on with the game, Zerg seems to have messed up a bit but like i do think Zerg is town at this point. Which means scum wise its either aamirus/Blink/naz, aamirus/Blink/yzb, aamirus/Blink/Noz. I think its probably the last one at this point or the first one. If it is the first one then Naz is the alpha wolf.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

LOL

but yeah huey is right enough of the memes we got a game to finish. Though tbh I'm probably gonna vote Huey. If that turns out wrong then GG mafia played extremely well.

34. ISO #1234

Oh well in a new setup yeah, different story then.

However we really should be getting on with the game, Zerg seems to have messed up a bit but like i do think Zerg is town at this point. Which means scum wise its either aamirus/Blink/naz, aamirus/Blink/yzb, aamirus/Blink/Noz. I think its probably the last one at this point or the first one. If it is the first one then Naz is the alpha wolf.
    @naz evidently your my Alpha wolf.

35. ISO #1235

When Huey wrote the post backtracking on the possibility Naz would die it kinda sealed the deal. He isn't really behaving like a virus who just got dunked on by the maddest prank gone wrong since 2016, either. It's very possible he just CCed virus because he thought that was the only way to tie up the loose ends.

36. ISO #1236

When Huey wrote the post backtracking on the possibility Naz would die it kinda sealed the deal. He isn't really behaving like a virus who just got dunked on by the maddest prank gone wrong since 2016, either. It's very possible he just CCed virus because he thought that was the only way to tie up the loose ends.
    not to mention the timing looked kinda desperate.

37. ISO #1237

also

@Blinkstorteddd02

Sorry if I missed the explanation, but why did you MM kill Naz? You would have almost certainly been trying to hit a mafia that night, you said as much yourself. So why didn't you SK-hit Naz? If Naz was scum, she'd be visiting someone else.

38. ISO #1238

also

@Blinkstorteddd02

Sorry if I missed the explanation, but why did you MM kill Naz? You would have almost certainly been trying to hit a mafia that night, you said as much yourself. So why didn't you SK-hit Naz? If Naz was scum, she'd be visiting someone else.
    Because I thought she was town, blink thought she was scum. so it pretty much came down to a 50 50 thing. he had it on an SK kill but i changed it an hour or 2 before the end of the night. He was convinced it was because of her post about when i said aamirus is CCing voss. she went on to say thats not CCing ect ect and made a few posts about it then left. he said thats scum naz and I disagreed. honestly, not a lot of thought went into it lol ull see in the archon chat though, we are more just talking about RL stuff and BSing

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    If I'm being honest, I have no god damn clue. Here is my info that I had directly from my notes:

MM - visited Damus
    Voss - visited Damus
    aamirus - visited naz

The only thing I can think of is it took aamirus (line 3) and put it in the last part of line 2 instead of damus or some shit, I added the explanations after and the nights for clarity, and worded it poorly
    LMAOOOOO so your lw is just a lw of the dead confirmed towns
    Got it, mafia lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

41. ISO #1241

E V E R Y
    M A N
    A
    K I N G

E V E R Y
    W O M A N
    A
    Q U E E N
    Lmao i like this person
    And zergsoup yall are fun to play with

42. ISO #1242

I think that would actually be a fun setup. it would be a medical theme, doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists - they can each treat and immunize different players from different effects of the virus.
    Shut up nerd u were afk half this game u dont even play ur own games lmao who willplay that one

43. ISO #1243

@naz evidently your my Alpha wolf.
    Suck my toes

Also yall are mental for voting anyone thats not aamirus
    -vote aamirus

44. ISO #1244

Because I thought she was town, blink thought she was scum. so it pretty much came down to a 50 50 thing. he had it on an SK kill but i changed it an hour or 2 before the end of the night. He was convinced it was because of her post about when i said aamirus is CCing voss. she went on to say thats not CCing ect ect and made a few posts about it then left. he said thats scum naz and I disagreed. honestly, not a lot of thought went into it lol ull see in the archon chat though, we are more just talking about RL stuff and BSing
    blink can't read me HAHAHA

45. ISO #1245

jfc this vote count

Huey The Long (2 [L-3]):
    Blinkstorteddd02, Noz_Bugz
    Blinkstorteddd02 (2 [L-3]):
    ZergSoupYum, NightmareFrIEND7
    ZergSoupYum (1 [L-4]):
    yzb25
    aamirus (2 [L-3]):
    Huey The Long, naz
    Voss (1 [L-4]):
    aamirus

Full Pepega Game

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

can my rng just be fast forwarded

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

-vote vossy

We shall mislynch voss in all his incarnations!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.