Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Last Post Wins! #4

Rules are simple... last post here when I close the thread at some point in my life, or maybe never, WINS! Of course, I cannot win the game because it'd be cheating

@Arrow
    =)
    (=

@OzyWho for winning the game because of @Stealthbomber16 !
    Congratulations to @OzyWho for winning the game because of @Stealthbomber16 !
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; December 12th, 2019 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

• ISO #2

• ISO #3

Re: Last Post Wins! #4

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    if I could I would delete this thread as a way to assert my dominance
    How dare you
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

• ISO #4
    Ganelon

time to write a script to post for me

• ISO #5
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How dare you
    he dares for he is no Frenchman

• ISO #6

• ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    he dares for he is no Frenchman
    NO U
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Hmm
    Nice try

• ISO #8

• ISO #9
    Ganelon

I bet nobody's used a script to win this though

• ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Every one of these on this site so far has been “won” simply by some admin closing and moving the thread...
    Indeed, and that's what Crypt attempted to do. Filthy cheater!

• ISO #11

I bet nobody's used a script to win this though
    It's more noble than moving the thread to archive though lol

• ISO #12

• ISO #13

someone move this to HC
    Your will be done.

If you move it I'm moving it back :P

• ISO #14

• ISO #15

Every one of these on this site so far has been “won” simply by some admin closing and moving the thread...
    I kept posting in some of them months after the fact to secretly win. The game never stops
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

• ISO #16

• ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    If you only knew how much I hate the fact that almost everyone on the internet seem to be a programmer..

Makes me feel tiny.
    Where else would those nerds go? Outside? lmaoooo

Yeah, I'm one of them..
    ah fuck.

• ISO #18

• ISO #19

If you only knew how much I hate the fact that almost everyone on the internet seem to be a programmer..

Makes me feel tiny.
    Saaame.

• ISO #20
    Ganelon

haha
    or should I say
    Console.WriteLine("I'm Being Efe Rn... Just Sayian...");

• ISO #21
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Where else would those nerds go? Outside? lmaoooo

Yeah, I'm one of them..
    yeee gotem boi

• ISO #22

haha
    or should I say
    Console.WriteLine("I'm Being Efe Rn... Just Sayian...");
    @Magoroth
    I never understood that Efe reference that he makes in every one of his posts in that FM game.
    Clearly it's programming stuff. But does it go deeper than that? Was hoping you could clarify.
    Is there some secret another way to make posts and that's what efe is referencing?

• ISO #23

• ISO #24

• ISO #25

• ISO #26

nice try stealth
    Did he break the holy rule that I hath edicted earlier?

• ISO #27

• ISO #28

• ISO #29

@Magoroth
    I never understood that Efe reference that he makes in every one of his posts in that FM game.
    Clearly it's programming stuff. But does it go deeper than that? Was hoping you could clarify.
    Is there some secret another way to make posts and that's what efe is referencing?
    As if we would reveal those secrets this lightly... The elders will hear of your attempt.
    ah fuck.

• ISO #30

• ISO #31
    Ganelon

@Magoroth
    its a command that prints that string to the console
    Efe is doing C# at school and for whatever reason decided to speak like that

• ISO #32
    Ganelon

I'll hardbrexit us rn

• ISO #33
    Ganelon

Aamirus, have you been Hitler recently?

• ISO #34
    Ganelon

Naz will die, I can promise you this, I visited there home last night, I shared the wealth, I placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king three times and they will die from the glorious contagion of my political program

• ISO #35
    Ganelon

I hardclaim Mason Assassin

• ISO #36
    Ganelon

I counterclaim Reality Bender, smiley face blackmailed me into claiming Caitlyn, however as I am reality bender the effect did not persist past the first 24 hours

• ISO #37
    Ganelon

Crocodile dundee > you

• ISO #38
    Ganelon

Clinton and Lincoln confirmed town. Reagan and Nixon confirmed scum. EXCELLENT.

• ISO #39

• ISO #40

Tsk tsk tsk @Stealthbomber16 no man can stop the righteousness of this thread, and that is why it is forever available.

• ISO #41

• ISO #42

• ISO #43

Rules are simple... last post here when I close the thread at some point in my life, or maybe never, WINS! Of course, I cannot win the game because it'd be cheating

@Arrow
    =)
    (=
    However if you guys read the rules properly, it states that the winner is only the last post when MM closes the thread. So closing the thread yourself does not win you the game. Additionally, it says the post wins the game, not the poster. So none of you can win sorry.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

• ISO #44

I meant to move this somewhere locked but instead this place is postable and now I can’t move it out
    I'm aware, heh. THIS IS VALHALLA!!!

• ISO #45

However if you guys read the rules properly, it states that the winner is only the last post when MM closes the thread. So closing the thread yourself does not win you the game. Additionally, it says the post wins the game, not the poster. So none of you can win sorry.
    So, basically, @Marshmallow Marshall doesn't let @Stealthbomber16 cheat, but he does it himself.

• ISO #46

@Arrow
    =)
    (=
    So, basically, @Marshmallow Marshall doesn't let @Stealthbomber16 cheat, but he does it himself.
    Stop spreading lies.

• ISO #47

• ISO #48

Love that color btw.
    Thanks! Glow is such an underrated and underused feature.

• ISO #49

•