2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Why would someone fake claim a town role especially if they can't prove it
    I don't see any mafia or neutral roles that can check visits
    so I would like to believe his claim for now
    I did that in a game to bait the real Town Role to counter-claim, because I had a hunch (which could've been true, but it wasn't; it also made game difficult for scum because it kind of forced people into hard claiming). My point is that there *are* reasons for one to fake a Town Role, i.e. a citizen trying to protect the real power roles. Also, this DOES NOT mean that scum don't do this kind of thing.

4. ISO #304
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The chat Lenin opens is between him and the player he opens the chat with.
    Wait, but if, for instance, Lenin tries to chat with a mafioso, does the mafioso still have access to his team's chat that night?

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Wait, but if, for instance, Lenin tries to chat with a mafioso, does the mafioso still have access to his team's chat that night?
    Yes, it is a separate chat so if he did open it with a capitalist, that capitalist would have his Mafia chat then the separate chat with Lenin.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #306
    Ganelon

I'm strongly against lynching day 1 because that will almost *surely* send us straight to MyLo, unless Stalin is smart enough to kill a Mafia d1, but I don't think we should count on that

7. ISO #307

Night 1 theory, pretty simple.

JFK will use his heat ability N1 and gain an extra kill for Capitalists on N2.
    Stalin will use his heat ability to figure out someones role N1.

There will be only 1 kill tonight. Wont be me because I am going to be healed so Capitalists wont waste a night attacking me.

N2 will probably be a 3 person kill night. YUGE.

8. ISO #308
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Night 1 theory, pretty simple.

JFK will use his heat ability N1 and gain an extra kill for Capitalists on N2.
    Stalin will use his heat ability to figure out someones role N1.

There will be only 1 kill tonight. Wont be me because I am going to be healed so Capitalists wont waste a night attacking me.

N2 will probably be a 3 person kill night. YUGE.
    Hmm, that is a possibility. He'd need to be pretty sure as to someone's role to be doing that. ++townpoints, I didn't consider this

9. ISO #309

Jeez.... is this really the great and almighty FM? Basically 3 guys insulting each other repeatedly as “scum reads” and telling us their super obvious takes on the basic rules of the game?

Again, sorry if I’m missing some great and incredible part of this game here, but if you must know my “reads”, then MM is clearly evil not just because he fake claimed a role not even in the game (and I don’t give a shit about those nonsensical reasons you gave for it, they’re all supporting an evil point of view), but because after blink called him out for it he whined and bitched at blink for being a big meanie who always picks on him in exactly the way a caught evil would.

And, no , it doesn’t even make sense for an important town role to claim the neut to avoid getting hit n1 because it would be obvious he was lying after that night and force him to out himself the next day.

Not to mention, MM then claimed cit, and there is certainly no reason for a real cit to try to draw the mafia away from shooting him. Cits WANT to get hit to protect their powers.

Is this me being “opportunistic”? No its just a caught evil.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313
    Ganelon

I agree with aamirus here on rumox and MM, I think we should actually Lynch d1 because we certainly won't be winning by skipping days.

14. ISO #314
    Ganelon

Exactly. It would be impossible for me to prove if I was fake-claiming
    I call upon the Sleeper to role block someone to confirm himself - pref. myself

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316
    Ganelon

Why would someone fake claim a town role especially if they can't prove it
    I don't see any mafia or neutral roles that can check visits
    so I would like to believe his claim for now
    Nvm I didn't read your full post. I agree with this.

17. ISO #317
    Ganelon

What game u playing boi
    Umm, what's so bad about that? lol

@Distorted, would I be informed if I were role blocked twice in a single night?

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Jeez.... is this really the great and almighty FM? Basically 3 guys insulting each other repeatedly as “scum reads” and telling us their super obvious takes on the basic rules of the game?

Again, sorry if I’m missing some great and incredible part of this game here, but if you must know my “reads”, then MM is clearly evil not just because he fake claimed a role not even in the game (and I don’t give a shit about those nonsensical reasons you gave for it, they’re all supporting an evil point of view), but because after blink called him out for it he whined and bitched at blink for being a big meanie who always picks on him in exactly the way a caught evil would.

And, no , it doesn’t even make sense for an important town role to claim the neut to avoid getting hit n1 because it would be obvious he was lying after that night and force him to out himself the next day.

Not to mention, MM then claimed cit, and there is certainly no reason for a real cit to try to draw the mafia away from shooting him. Cits WANT to get hit to protect their powers.

Is this me being “opportunistic”? No its just a caught evil.
    Actually you are quite on point and after reading this post i see you as townish

19. ISO #319
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Actually you are quite on point and after reading this post i see you as townish
    Yeh. @blinkskater
    what do you think of a MM Lynch d1?

20. ISO #320
    Ganelon

Oh wait you're already voting him rofl

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Stop tunneling on David lol, he's a new player, if you guys had done that to me in my first few games I would never have played again.

But, yeah, David, @TheGodDavid , that isn't really a reason to scum read someone.

Here's few guides for playing this game (the first one GREATLY helped me in the mod, especially):

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafi...guide-to-mafia

_______
    Glossary:
    Scum - The Roles that are not part of the majority (The Town) and whose win condition implies the destruction of the town, by whatever means (kill/Lynch/conversion)
    OMGUS - Oh My God You Suck. In essence, voting someone just because they voted you back.
    WIFOM - Mind games, basically. It stands for 'Wine in front of Me'. WIFOM
    'Read' - Your opinion of someone, in terms of their possible alignment, in-game role, intent, etc.
    Meta - A player's play style, more or less. I believe it can refer to some other stuff as well, but I've seen it used mostly for the way someone plays this game (usually, made as comparison between games where they were Scum/Town)
    I'm actually wondering why Me & Mag are guiding the newbies instead of MM who lives to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The mafia can use their heat action to roleblock lenin thus converting rumox day n1? I think we almost have no choice but to lynch him it was a very bad claim IMO
    *whiny nasaly boston voice* FFS READ THE SETUP
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #325

Hey naz, why are you voting rumox?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #326

Btw, whichever of the Mafia Roles is sent to complete the night kill cannot utilize their night action
    No shit Mag that's fm 101 llol

27. ISO #327
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm actually wondering why Me & Mag are guiding the newbies instead of MM who lives to do it
    Ya lol, I'm not the only one who noticed it then

28. ISO #328
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall if you seriously just tunnelled on a newb to mislynch you're trash

29. ISO #329

A lot of people seem to want an MM lynch, which is fine with me given how scummy he seems, but I’d love to get more pressure on people who actually aren’t doing anything except following the popular opinion.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

30. ISO #330
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    A lot of people seem to want an MM lynch, which is fine with me given how scummy he seems, but I’d love to get more pressure on people who actually aren’t doing anything except following the popular opinion.
    I agree with this!

-vote naz

31. ISO #331

maybe you're feeling the neutral vibe cuz im a nice guy =)
    Being nice has no place in FM 😂😀 trust me I’m a complete savage in most games.

32. ISO #332
    Ganelon

Being nice has no place in FM  trust me I’m a complete savage in most games.
    Wouldn't pressuring MM reveal a lot of information though? Let's go ahead and put MM at L-2, L-1 and see what happens first.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

33. ISO #333

We have ~36 hours in the day if I’m not mistaken. No point in wasting that time only pressuring one person who isn’t doing anything for their own case.

Would love to catch up with naz while he’s around.

34. ISO #334
    Ganelon

We have ~36 hours in the day if I’m not mistaken. No point in wasting that time only pressuring one person who isn’t doing anything for their own case.

Hm. That makes sense. I can get behind that.

-vote naz

35. ISO #335

Wouldn't pressuring MM reveal a lot of information though? Let's go ahead and put MM at L-2, L-1 and see what happens first.

Before I send my post (which will arrive in ~15minutes I'd say) I'm just dropping to say I heavily disagree on that

36. ISO #336
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Before I send my post (which will arrive in ~15minutes I'd say) I'm just dropping to say I heavily disagree on that
    As do I :P

I say we vote up everyone

37. ISO #337

What information are you referring to? I think if he’s scum he’s already dug a big enough hole for himself that there’s very little chance of saving himself. If he’s town, then he should be attempting to solve the game for the rest of us when he is gone. That being said, the votes on MM should stay, but I don’t think he should be the ONLY person being voted, as if he does flip town then we’ve wasted an entire day.

38. ISO #338
    Ganelon

As do I :P

I say we vote up everyone
    But naz first and I'd say Lenneth next for being AFK

39. ISO #339

Hey naz, why are you voting rumox?
    Because he role claimed, and not only that, but a fucking town role that can be converted to mafia. Damn, can you read?

Truman uses heat action, roleblocking everyone with no feedback, they shoot rumox and convert him.

40. ISO #340

It hasn’t been a full day yet, so it’s not unsurprising that people still need to catch up.

41. ISO #341

I'm not a he, and I just got to work so I'm actually logging off now. Will be around to lurk and read but won't get to sit down and post until 4 hr from now at lunch.
    Ask me whatever

42. ISO #342

Because he role claimed, and not only that, but a fucking town role that can be converted to mafia. Damn, can you read?

Truman uses heat action, roleblocking everyone with no feedback, they shoot rumox and convert him.
    Tell me how he’s scum, because right now it looks like you’re trying to lynch a TPR

43. ISO #343

I'm not a he, and I just got to work so I'm actually logging off now. Will be around to lurk and read but won't get to sit down and post until 4 hr from now at lunch.
    Ask me whatever
    Fair enough should hopefully be around at this time as well. That being said, I apologize for saying he (I know the answer, things just slip my mind and I forget who is who) so it happens sometimes.

44. ISO #344

Tell me how he’s scum, because right now it looks like you’re trying to lynch a TPR
    Why would he claim that role immediately when some of us have discussed NO ROLE CLAIMING if he truly was town?

45. ISO #345

Why would he claim that role immediately when some of us have discussed NO ROLE CLAIMING if he truly was town?
    A towny would argue that it's good to role claiming in specific conditions with a specific goal before doing a real roleclaiming. Which is why I think rumox's claim is fake. But it can also be fake to lure mafia on him while wasting a HEAT.

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    A towny would argue that it's good to role claiming in specific conditions with a specific goal before doing a real roleclaiming. Which is why I think rumox's claim is fake. But it can also be fake to lure mafia on him while wasting a HEAT.
    Can you stop being so perfect for 1 second lololol -____- I really wanted rumox to answer for himself, but you have now given him an out either way.
    I'll drop it for now and let it be, but just know I'm suspicious of him. I wish the others would get online already tho
    -vote Lenneth
    where are uuuuuuu I know u should be on by now

47. ISO #347

Well I read everthing and the first few pages was shitty af, thanks for all the fake roleclaim Magoroth and MM xD

I was not gonna think seriously about the shitclaims but you guys are focused on it pretty hard.
    There is always a purpose of MM claiming something D1, and he always do it...as scum or town.
    That's why I will tend to believe his castro claim had a purpose.
    People who are obvious scums D1 are never scums (in my experiences).

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    >=O seriously......................................... ................. oops

I HARD DISCLAIM CASTRO! I wanted to bait out the real castro to CC because last game, castro nearly fucked town up, if I remember correctly... yeah.
    He is not in the game but what's the problem with castro?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm ok, need someone to judge...

@Lenneth (i wish efe was in the game lol)
    Judge about being sleepy at 12am? I was already sleeping

48. ISO #348

Wait who is this person
    -vote powerofdeath

49. ISO #349

Can you stop being so perfect for 1 second lololol -____- I really wanted rumox to answer for himself, but you have now given him an out either way.
    I'll drop it for now and let it be, but just know I'm suspicious of him. I wish the others would get online already tho
    -vote Lenneth
    where are uuuuuuu I know u should be on by now
    Yeah I should have been up ! But my boss decided to make a reunion during 4 hours this morning. Reading a forum during it should have not been really...discreet

50. ISO #350
    Ganelon

I'm going to chip in a little to add my two cents about rumox.
    I doubt it's rumox, rumox is actually giving me town vibes atm. That being said, I don't understand why one would claim that role practically immediately on D1. But we'll leave that for another time and day, I don't want to push the only TPR claim in the entire game. I'd sooner push those who haven't posted, lol, and I think there's at least one scum amongst the silent peeps