Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2228
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM The Immortals

what up noobs i have not read 1 damn post but i'm here to save the day
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    quickly project town
    name all 3 mafia left
    1 is always mafia
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #1653

what day is it and who is dead there are no links on first page?

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Added a link to Day 2 start post in the Day 1 start post! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #1656

day 2

Dead: Kenny, town vigilante
    Distorted, Mafia Lost Wolf
    Hahahahahahaha distorted was mafia and got dead ahahahahahahahah

anyway i rolled town thank god

7. ISO #1657

looks like theres no trains currently
    and ur the only one around wiisp
    why are u voting hybrid?

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660
    Ganelon

more wine, look ill explain the possible worlds, and then you'll realize, its all wifom

World One:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp his an immortal, and they didnt strongman

World Two:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp hit an immortal, and they used the strongman on me, and kenny basically died twice

World Three:
    Pestilence is lying, Kenny devoured me, doing absolutely nothing, and he was the strongman kill, while the mafia's factional kp hit an immortal
    wait what. Pestilence lying is possiblity? didn't you get feedback/

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

@Ganelon
    also tell mike to either work with me or stay away from my slot, im not in the mood to argue with a player who doesnt take stances, and just hedges on everything and has the nerve to still suggest im scum while seemingly choosing to ignore much of all my posts from yesterday, just like everyone else, it makes this game unfun to solve from my POV when on a macro level I've been exponentially townie, and having people cherry pick posts to paint me as red... There is absolutely no reason to attack one of the top posters today over the POE we have, when I am answering questions and producing content, while others are on and off doing nothing or very little

14. ISO #1664
    Ganelon

Wiisp is town I think Mike. The whole bus driver thing doesn't feel like something scum would do LOL, it doesn't actually mean anything as Wiisp could be scum... hence why I think that he's telling the truth and that if the other guy (the bus driver is scum), he isn't. he's also trying to solve the game and eetc. Wiisp gets into my strong town reads

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I claimed to be important, so what? Maybe i was just baiting or maybe not.
    its important because it can help clear up my fence-sitting on Pestilence if you are real

when a null player makes an exceptionally townie post, they are probably just town, so can you do that for me?

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

its important because it can help clear up my fence-sitting on Pestilence if you are real

when a null player makes an exceptionally townie post, they are probably just town, so can you do that for me?
    What exactly did pestilance claim and how would my claim clear his claim?

18. ISO #1668

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    What exactly did pestilance claim and how would my claim clear his claim?
    your not reading, good to know, Pestilence and Light are the two Secondary Power Roles, if you are also one of them, then Pestilence is the one lying, cause Light is a hard town read because of Meta
    that's why I am asking you to confirm if you are actually a power role, because 3 power roles cant exist from the secondary category, so can you please just retract your terrible attempt at a bait?

19. ISO #1669

your not reading, good to know, Pestilence and Light are the two Secondary Power Roles, if you are also one of them, then Pestilence is the one lying, cause Light is a hard town read because of Meta
    that's why I am asking you to confirm if you are actually a power role, because 3 power roles cant exist from the secondary category, so can you please just retract your terrible attempt at a bait?
    he claimed bus driver who bussed me and Kenny, which if true, means he killed Kenny *pun intended

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

tbh i dont know, its just a PoE vote, and i want him to explain his vote on Pestilence, and give me more thoughts, and a readlist as well @Hybrid since i forgot to ping him
    hybrid is the worst player on this site idk why he is allowed to sign lol

24. ISO #1674

tbh I don't see why I should try any harder than i already am, people arent answering my questions, and I don't have the time, or even the ability to hard case someone, because i dont think anyone has even entered that range of being obvious scum outside Pestilence, who gets a free pass due to his role claim

if everyone just wants to continue potatoing thats fine by me, you are allowing mafia to hide, the PoE is still fucking huge, mafia probably have 1 strongman left, at worst 2
    we need to build trains, I suggest hybrid, aam is good to, Zerg is also good, but what we are doing now, doesn't help us at all

I'm walking away from this forum for the rest of the night, get your shit together

@fallingfoxes @Numbertwo @aamirus @Hybrid
    I want your lean lists, sooner rather than later, and actual fucking thoughts
    @ZergSoupYum
    so do you only join the thread when people accuse you of being scum, or do you actually have an interest in projecting town, or providing content, because i dont see either right now
    @Mike
    stop fence-sitting on all your possible wolves and vote one, or pressure someone, you think I am scum? I don't see any pressure

You all should case your top scum lean, and tell us why we should vote there

25. ISO #1675

[QUOTE=Wiisp;811142]tbh I don't see why I should try any harder than i already am, people arent answering my questions, and I don't have the time, or even the ability to hard case someone, because i dont think anyone has even entered that range of being obvious scum outside Pestilence, who gets a free pass due to his role claim

if everyone just wants to continue potatoing thats fine by me, you are allowing mafia to hide, the PoE is still fucking huge, mafia probably have 1 strongman left, at worst 2
    we need to build trains, I suggest hybrid, aam is good to, Zerg is also good, but what we are doing now, doesn't help us at all

I'm walking away from this forum for the rest of the night, get your shit together

@ZergSoupYum
    so do you only join the thread when people accuse you of being scum, or do you actually have an interest in projecting town, or providing content, because i dont see either right now
    @Mike
    stop fence-sitting on all your possible wolves and vote one, or pressure someone, you think I am scum? I don't see any pressure

You all should case your top scum lean, and tell us why we should vote there[/QUOTE @Falling Foxes

26. ISO #1676

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    If we bus two town reads, I target one. Next day, we wait for the two bus targets to claim whether or not they received the potion (alternatively, the gunsmith could do the same). Then the giver confirms the information.
    Honestly, I'm Not Willing To Take The Risk That The Bus Driver Claim.. Isnt A Mafia/Scum Ploy..

27. ISO #1677

do not give your potion to either mike or ganelon
    @Mike im sorry but can you explain the killing ourselves part?
    DO not listen to Wiisp. this is all i needed

[vote[Wiisp[/vote]
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

[QUOTE=Wiisp;811143]
    tbh I don't see why I should try any harder than i already am, people arent answering my questions, and I don't have the time, or even the ability to hard case someone, because i dont think anyone has even entered that range of being obvious scum outside Pestilence, who gets a free pass due to his role claim

@ZergSoupYum
    @Mike

You all should case your top scum lean, and tell us why we should vote there[/QUOTE @Falling Foxes
    Wow, Wiisp you just outed yourself lol with all the scum painting roflol.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #1680

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote Wiisp
    why tho
    i think he might be the towniest I've seen so i'm probably sheeping him today
    like why wisp over literally anyone else

31. ISO #1681

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    because he won a season of FM ladder LOL
    pretty sure he won by being afk in every game and thus being forgotten about

32. ISO #1682

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    We can confirm bus driver tonight.
    Bahkieh please send me the bottle tonight. Wiisp is trying to allow one of the mafia to receive it.

Also, I Who is everyone top scum reads. because if we dont kill the strongman today I have a good chance to kill him tonight. I can steal the strongman ability and make him target himself ie killing him. and then with light being immortal town will win hands down. because mafia can not night kill any immortals. How Wiisp is blowing that off is one of my main scum reads on him. The strongman death locks a town win and mafia knows this.

33. ISO #1683

more wine, look ill explain the possible worlds, and then you'll realize, its all wifom

World One:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp his an immortal, and they didnt strongman

World Two:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp hit an immortal, and they used the strongman on me, and kenny basically died twice

World Three:
    Pestilence is lying, Kenny devoured me, doing absolutely nothing, and he was the strongman kill, while the mafia's factional kp hit an immortal
    OoO:
    Isaac steal happens immediately. Bus Drive > Immortality Elixir > Devour > Mirias protect > Mafia NK > strongman kill > gunshot > investigating stuff/spy work >

Wiisp you are right. Sorry
    -vote unvote
    this only proves you are not strongman. in other words not today lynch.

Wiisp what is your top scum. I am going to rethink your role in this town. Yes you project town hard I do not debate that. but as scum you would also. but I need to trust you for now.

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

I wonder if the strongman did not take a night action? and hate to say but only one player may not have taken a night action.

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

@Mike
    you literally make no sense, i project hard town, ask questions, produce thoughts, push for the answers to my questions, even if I am or was scum, you never hedge on me this early, you are never getting my lynched today

how much to I have to put into this thread to be a fucking lock town... it actual makes no sense the way you think sometimes

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

@Mike
    you literally make no sense, i project hard town, ask questions, produce thoughts, push for the answers to my questions, even if I am or was scum, you never hedge on me this early, you are never getting my lynched today

how much to I have to put into this thread to be a fucking lock town... it actual makes no sense the way you think sometimes

You have not been a lock town sorry. well not from my PoV you never responded to posting your prodding questions on number two. where it looks like you are leading him to CC

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, YOU CAN CONFIRM PESTILENCE
    @Ganelon
    do you still have your protect? MAKE SURE TO PROTECT MIKE AS HE CANT DIE FROM THE STRONGMAN
    No no no you will not know if he will protect me or not. we will discuss that in night chat. This is why I see you as scum

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

You have not been a lock town sorry. well not from my PoV you never responded to posting your prodding questions on number two. where it looks like you are leading him to CC
    so on a micro level, you think I am scummy, for not pushing a lurker to answer my question, who has answered my questioned in a way, that I pestured several fucking times, you are so difficult it's actually annoying
    im not leading him to CC i wanted him to CC if he was real... but clearly hes not real, because ive given him all the information he needed to understand why he should claim in this situation, and still refused, so hes just mafia or VT

48. ISO #1698

No no no you will not know if he will protect me or not. we will discuss that in night chat. This is why I see you as scum
    I need you to confirm pestilence, if you die you cant confirm him, its in your benefit always to check him, in both worlds, if he is town or mafia
    fine dont have ganelon protect you, or hedge on it in thread to confuse mafia, it doesnt matter, just steal from pestilence and stop being stupid

49. ISO #1699

waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, YOU CAN CONFIRM PESTILENCE
    @Ganelon
    do you still have your protect? MAKE SURE TO PROTECT MIKE AS HE CANT DIE FROM THE STRONGMAN
    also BD that does not leave feedback is hard to confirm. Mafia will get 2 night kills tonight if we dont get there strongman. meaning will be hard to confirm the BD. I am leaning to pest lynch today. The fact distorted swaped to him and knowing distorted he would buss to make him look confirmed. I know light is Nice. but Aivion put 2 or the 3 randoms into game instead of one is what i find odd.

50. ISO #1700

I need you to confirm pestilence, if you die you cant confirm him, its in your benefit always to check him, in both worlds, if he is town or mafia
    fine dont have ganelon protect you, or hedge on it in thread to confuse mafia, it doesnt matter, just steal from pestilence and stop being stupid
    ok if I steal from a bd how it works I steal from pest If he is bd I then pick a target and swap him with that target. how will that confirm him????? please explain to me that as I will not get any feedback.