S-FM 157: gLiTCh_44 - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 157: gLiTCh_44

You're all electronically oppressing SuperJack for wanting to murder his target, which is a mean thing to do, I mean come on. I know he's dead but he has the right to live too, I for one will consider him to be as alive as the rest of us and won't fucking be part of your machinarchy and mistreat him and his messages.

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Oh, I also think ika is hard to scumread because he never says shit and I think he's kinda shifty.

I honestly have no solid leads.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Agreed on this point. Kind of funny that you used the adjective "shifty" though -- he also meets that criteria, lol.
    He has a SHIFTY personality yeah, I've made that joke like 100 time since I've met him/ her lol since playing sc2 mafia, and now you notice it? lol Fucking plebs.

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    You're all electronically oppressing SuperJack for wanting to murder his target, which is a mean thing to do, I mean come on. I know he's dead but he has the right to live too, I for one will consider him to be as alive as the rest of us and won't fucking be part of your machinarchy and mistreat him and his messages.
    LOL, Sekov -- you and your rights. I mean, treat SJ as alive but 100% confirmed as an Executioner with ika as his target.

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    You got to think about the sides to this.
    Chances of IKA Being Town: 6/10
    Chances of IKA Being Hacker: 3/10
    Chances of IKA Being Glitch_44: 1/10

So in general, even if there is a chance of ika being town, the scum factors are also very prominent.
    I am not included. So its out of 10.

So, 40% chance of being scum.

Refusing to lynch him is just giving him a free pass to the endgame.
    Also, I'm going to edit the chances since I -KNOW- one of the Town Member and their role.

5/9 Town
    3/9 Hacker
    1/9 Glitch
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Heres something:

If you lynch Ika, and he is scum. You will receive The Identity of glitch (Either by Flip, or just me telling you next day). I place my honour on this.
    And I will personally tell you the identity of the other scum. Which I will be able to easily figure out under the right circumstances.

Ika has about a 45% of being Scum. Add that to the fact he hammered and he showed no remorse I think he is the safest target so far.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I am not included. So its out of 10.

So, 40% chance of being scum.

Refusing to lynch him is just giving him a free pass to the endgame.
    Also, I'm going to edit the chances since I -KNOW- one of the Town Member and their role.

5/9 Town
    3/9 Hacker
    1/9 Glitch
    Who's said we won't eventually lynch ika today? No one has a free pass and he's arguably in the top 3-4 of suspects right now for Glitch. I just think we have to consider your motivations in pushing so hard for that right now -- sort of like the Executioner in the SC2 mod who goes for the easy Day 2 lynch win. I could get comfortable with an ika vote, but you're going to have to give us more to go off of.

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Who's said we won't eventually lynch ika today? No one has a free pass and he's arguably in the top 3-4 of suspects right now for Glitch. I just think we have to consider your motivations in pushing so hard for that right now -- sort of like the Executioner in the SC2 mod who goes for the easy Day 2 lynch win. I could get comfortable with an ika vote, but you're going to have to give us more to go off of.
    There is a difference.
    My Target isn't town.
    I have more power than an Executioner.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

Heres something:

If you lynch Ika, and he is scum. You will receive The Identity of glitch (Either by Flip, or just me telling you next day). I place my honour on this.
    And I will personally tell you the identity of the other scum. Which I will be able to easily figure out under the right circumstances.

Ika has about a 45% of being Scum. Add that to the fact he hammered and he showed no remorse I think he is the safest target so far.
    Wait, I thought you were claiming ika was in fact Glitch? Now, you've pivoted to promising to out Glitch? SuperJack man -- the story is kinda crumbling...

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Wait, I thought you were claiming ika was in fact Glitch? Now, you've pivoted to promising to out Glitch? SuperJack man -- the story is kinda crumbling...
    He is Glitch from my PoV. But, People will refuse to believe me. So I also offer that if he is not Glitch, and instead one of the other scum. You will still receive his Identity.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. Sweet mother of god.....
    Nah, your power is overwhelming, but you shall never be more powerful than the gods themselves.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

19. ISO #719

Here comes the oppresion again, and probably knowing darkness B, he will probably lead us to another misslynch if given the chance
    I'm pretty sure Firebringer was the first SuperJack vote yesterday, but yeah, I fucked up with tunneling SJ. Had him read as Hacker or Glitch, not Corrupted... I'm going to be more careful with voting now.

20. ISO #720

Nah, your power is overwhelming, but you shall never be more powerful than the gods themselves.
    I was talking about SuperJack lol, stop defending your B-bud( British-buddy) mate, fucken hell ey? Lemme become a foken chav for a moment ey fuckin hell, you diss me focken chrest mait, don't fokin defend ur fukkin bud just cus you go on the foken potty with him trumping all nite, getting rekt with the fokin drinke mait bait mate

21. ISO #721

Also this is bullshit, now that Zekrom is dead, the town has no leader, I won't know who to hammer, fuck. This game is bullshit, crap, I demand that Zekrom and Superjack's roles to be swapped so we'd get our leader back and get to lynching on his command, HOST GET TO IT OR GIT REKT

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

I'm pretty sure Firebringer was the first SuperJack vote yesterday, but yeah, I fucked up with tunneling SJ. Had him read as Hacker or Glitch, not Corrupted... I'm going to be more careful with voting now.
    Yeah, we cannot afford another misslynch or else either the hackers or mafia can just disconnect another 2 of our members in the night and the one in the day.

24. ISO #724

Sekov.
    Zekrom2802 wasn't killed he can't open the Game Launcher anymore and the support refuses to help him.
    Nope, that's the fake story fed to you by the in-game media, the real story gets deeper. #gamergate, the real story is that Zekrom was actually in-love with the Game-Dev (Stealthbomber), that's how he got in the game to begin with, now, at first he didn't say that's why he got in-game for the first time whilst talking to the other players/ Gm/ Admins, etc. After people found out about it, they started harassing him, sending death threats and other shit like that. Since he's not actually a woman and couldn't become a professional victim, he died of baguette overdose, you know because he's french. That's the real story #neverforget.

25. ISO #725

Nope, that's the fake story fed to you by the in-game media, the real story gets deeper. #gamergate, the real story is that Zekrom was actually in-love with the Game-Dev (Stealthbomber), that's how he got in the game to begin with, now, at first he didn't say that's why he got in-game for the first time whilst talking to the other players/ Gm/ Admins, etc. After people found out about it, they started harassing him, sending death threats and other shit like that. Since he's not actually a woman and couldn't become a professional victim, he died of baguette overdose, you know because he's french. That's the real story #neverforget.
    I can talk with dead people...
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

Ika is trying to hit other Hackers
    I know, but i first want to see what ika claims, since i dont want to just jump straight into a lynch without having any indication on the role IKA claims.

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

I know, but i first want to see what ika claims, since i dont want to just jump straight into a lynch without having any indication on the role IKA claims.
    He needs more pressure then. But don't expect anything convincing from him.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Also this is bullshit, now that Zekrom is dead, the town has no leader, I won't know who to hammer, fuck. This game is bullshit, crap, I demand that Zekrom and Superjack's roles to be swapped so we'd get our leader back and get to lynching on his command, HOST GET TO IT OR GIT REKT
    ok

ill get rekt niw

33. ISO #733

For knowing the truth, Sekov has been modkilled and replaced with Sekov.

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Alpha View Post
    For knowing the truth, Sekov has been modkilled and replaced with Sekov.
    Punk Leader: [Sekov arrives naked and encounters some punks] Nice night for a walk, eh?
    Sekov: Nice night for a walk.
    Punk: Wash day tomorrow? Nothing clean, right?
    Sekov: Nothing clean. Right.
    Punk Leader: Hey, I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six-pack.
    Sekov: Your clothes... give them to me, now.
    Punk #1: [Pulls out a knife] Fuck you, asshole!
    Sekov: [from behind] You won't been needing any clothes.
    [Young Sekov turns around to find an older Sekov approaching him with a shotgun. The Older Sekov unhoods himself]
    Sekov: I've been waiting for you.
    [music starts playing whilst both Sekov and Sekov start fighting until Sarrah Connor kills the Youngerr Sekov]

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

Haaaaa... look at this bullshit.

-vote DarknessB

And now you morons see why I don't vote D1.

Anyways, claim your role nerd. You were scummy as shit yesterday and the results of what you did look really bad. I for one, do not intend to let it slip.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Voting Ika is retarded at the moment. Of source SuperJack is gonna say whatever the fuck he can to get him lynched. There is a massive chance of him being totally fucking full of it. We already lynched him day one, now we're gonna lynch his target day two? You're gonna fucking let him push the town to lynch who he wants yesterday? He fucking deceived you all miraculously yesterday, he is deceiving you again.

DO NOT TRUST SUPERJACK.

46. ISO #746

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Haaaaa... look at this bullshit.

-vote DarknessB

And now you morons see why I don't vote D1.

Anyways, claim your role nerd. You were scummy as shit yesterday and the results of what you did look really bad. I for one, do not intend to let it slip.
    I thought that also, the way that the people sheeped with darkness was very sketchy.

Which reminds me.

-vote sekov

Can you give us reads on who you think is evil or not? and also who you would of targetted last night if you was either a hacker or glitch?

47. ISO #747

I thought that also, the way that the people sheeped with darkness was very sketchy.

Which reminds me.

-vote sekov

Can you give us reads on who you think is evil or not? and also who you would of targetted last night if you was either a hacker or glitch?
    "Darkness isn't scummy, but the people who folowed him are"

wtf?

Focus on the head before anything else.

48. ISO #748

Which reminds me.

-vote sekov

"people sheeped with darkness was very sketchy" Ehm, Zekrom started the vote on SuperJack and I followed him. I've only voted SuperJack so don't give me things like I sheeped, check the last day before you talk shit ^^.

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Actually it seems like you were the one who started the train on SuperJack, so what was it, yours or B's sheep train?;)
    Not going to lie, i was the one who did, but i didnt persist with it since i didnt want to have a lynch occur with it which caused this to happen.