Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1937
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 204: Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    After realizing it failed. I was not infact bussed. I was roleblocked. My attempt to claim bussed was to potentially draw out the witch that witched me. But I didn't notice the OoO and how the witch came first.
    HEY SCRUBS

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    How do you know that's not scum lying to discredit an actual BD?
    BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE 2 PEOPLE CLAIM
    SINCE YOU CANNOT BUSBONKY 1 PERSON TO THEMSELF AND GET FEEDBACK

MOBILE CAPS LOCK GO

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

4. ISO #1754

Now, lets get yzb25

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

Hmm, I just want to re-confirm this.

If a Witch targets a Sheriff on to someone that's not the Original Target, will they be given the OT's name in the feedback or the redirected target?
    You did actually get the witch feedback in addition to your sheriff feedback right?

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    You did actually get the witch feedback in addition to your sheriff feedback right?
    Re-read.

Counterclaim, unless multiple witches.

I was Witched.

My original target were Paladin, to verify if I'm lunatic or not.
    The feedback I received was that Paladin has Misguided Motives.

9. ISO #1759

Hmm, I just want to re-confirm this.

If a Witch targets a Sheriff on to someone that's not the Original Target, will they be given the OT's name in the feedback or the redirected target?
    Original target.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

Too bad I can't verify who I actually did targeted then.

Inb4 the Witch actually made me target Paladin, so I was redirected from Paladin onto Paladin.
    Actually this makes sense if yzb was witch minus claiming witched

He thought you would check him so he witched you onto the guaranteed town

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

Time for the witch to go down.
    -vote yzb25

I'm also sorry for the sudden hammer, ending the day "too soon" for some person.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXVII - Doctor | Win
    FMXVIII - Delta | Lose
    FMXIX - Antagonist | Win

Spoiler : S-FM History :
    S-FM: High School of the Dead - Them | Win
    S-FM: Insanity - Mason Leader | Win

14. ISO #1764

Also, I know why Iced wants to vote me, because I lied about my role as a Veteran.

I needed to take some time to figure out my real role, but I can actually confirm now that I'm a lunatic.

Also sorry my internet cut out, that's why I haven't shown up until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Right now I'm so confused...
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #1769

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    This is suspicious...
    Why is it suspicious that he's concerned you two might be cult?

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I mulled over the same thought. I'm willing to go along with this since I do not town read Spruance. Lynching Taekyon is risky but would also potentially stop cult in its tracks. Can I convince you to vote Taekyon? I think it's worth the risk.
    But see, what if these two ARE Mason's and there are cult around. Don't you think that the cult will have the edge with the Mason leader dead?

Also not to ask for a confirmation, but do you have any idea what you are? (Assuming you aren't Serial Killer)

22. ISO #1772

I have reached the conclussion that I'm not. If that was the case the true Assylum Director would have claimed by now. Thefore, I think you're a Lunatic. kawaii
    There are people who still don't know their roles dude, the real Asylum Director might not know who he is.

23. ISO #1773

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    But see, what if these two ARE Mason's and there are cult around. Don't you think that the cult will have the edge with the Mason leader dead?

Also not to ask for a confirmation, but do you have any idea what you are? (Assuming you aren't Serial Killer)
    Currently hiking.

Going by the I'm a lunatic of someone else, I'm probably a investigator.

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

I have reached the conclussion that I'm not. If that was the case the true Assylum Director would have claimed by now. Thefore, I think you're a Lunatic. kawaii
    Ad can be lunatic.

26. ISO #1776

Plzdont hammer b4 24hour mark
    I got stuff to say

Also unknown what role do you think you are?

27. ISO #1777

Who viisted Spruance on n1.

Because he claimed AC feedbacj but NO ONE claims to have visited him on n1

28. ISO #1778

Has anyone elae recieved AC feedback?

29. ISO #1779

Gamefreak please list your visits

30. ISO #1780

Also, I know why Iced wants to vote me, because I lied about my role as a Veteran.

I needed to take some time to figure out my real role, but I can actually confirm now that I'm a lunatic.

Also sorry my internet cut out, that's why I haven't shown up until now.
    Recieved role claim , what you think true role is, all visits and explain why you lied now.

31. ISO #1781

Ritual Killer, my kill did not succeed so I know I'm not Ritual Killer. No idea what my role is.

I only visited night two, which was to douse RLVG.

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

To be more clear:

Night 1: Roleblocked (I didn't want to visit anyways)
    Night Two: Douse RLVG
    Night Three: Burn RLVG (to prove if I was RK or not)

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

Ritual Killer, my kill did not succeed so I know I'm not Ritual Killer. No idea what my role is.

I only visited night two, which was to douse RLVG.
    Well I was going to spend the day proving i wasnt a lunatic and getting you lynched, because my feedback was that you were ritual killer..

At this point though, for me to 'guess' or get coincidental feedback that taek was ml and unknown was ritual, it would have to be near impossible. I'm 100% certain i am not insane now.

Also i agree with the earlier point made by spruance. Why the fuck did SP want to lynch the ML claim over the mason when trying to prove cult. That's some dodgy shit right there. Thinking sp is actually cult trying to remove masons. Operating under almost confirmed invest, taek and spruance ARE masons.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

Unknown why are you lying about your actions , yesterday you claimed to have visited SP now you claim to have visited RLVG.
    Did you suddenly forget what you did ?

-vote Unknown1234
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Unknown why are you lying about your actions , yesterday you claimed to have visited SP now you claim to have visited RLVG.
    Did you suddenly forget what you did ?

-vote Unknown1234
    No Offense, but given the circumstances if I was actually a Ritual Killer why would I say who I visited? So please let me remind you that I said I visited SP YESTERDAY when I had no knowledge of me not being Ritual Killer.

Unless you're telling me you'd douse someone and say that you visited them, only to see this target potentially die the next day.

41. ISO #1791

GameFreak, I don't know if you missed it or you just decided not to read but I suggest reading, your vote is based on bullshit.

42. ISO #1792

No Offense, but given the circumstances if I was actually a Ritual Killer why would I say who I visited? So please let me remind you that I said I visited SP YESTERDAY when I had no knowledge of me not being Ritual Killer.

Unless you're telling me you'd douse someone and say that you visited them, only to see this target potentially die the next day.
    Theres always the possibility that you ARE ritual killer and lying about your visitations/ 'igniting' last night. Such a move would keep you alive/safe from lynchings for quite some time but would force you to keep your real ignite from being used until you were in the position where you could kill everyone and win the game. There was no pressure (from anyone else) for you to ultimately reveal a role card like ritual killer, so you either received it as a lunatic and are being honest with the town, or you received it as your actual role card (youre not a lunatic) and you needed to get out ahead of my call on you being ritual killer.

I dont believe theres a situation where you are a lunatic with the true role of RK, so its youre either lunatic with the fake RK card, or you are not a lunatic, and just a RK.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

43. ISO #1793

Sure, I definitely could be RK. Of course I know I'm not otherwise I would have killed RLVG, but let me explain it my perspective from WHEN I was RK.

Night one I forgot to submit a night action, and so my target would have been randomized. I was roleblocked regardless. Night 2+3 I'm not roleblocked, but what intention would I have to NOT burn the first night that I can? I'm not going to sit around when i might not be a ritual killer, and instead kill someone to see whether or not I am a killer, or if I'm a different role.

Hell, it's possible I might still be an evil role, but I'm guessing I'm not witch or cultist so maybe something else. Or I'm town, but I was hoping AC to check me to know for sure.

44. ISO #1794

@GameFreak list visits please.

45. ISO #1795

Alright i'll tell you my visit and the Rolecard i received at the start of the game since the SK is dead.

I'm the Asylum counselor

N1: witch
    N2: /
    N3: Unknown

N2 i was too late to submit an action, i know blame me in post game i wasnt even sure this was my role until nobody got the N2 feedback.
    Now N3 is interesting either i'm a lunatic or Unknown is lying. And i'm pretty sure i'm the AC.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

Alright i'll tell you my visit and the Rolecard i received at the start of the game since the SK is dead.

I'm the Asylum counselor

N2 i was too late to submit an action, i know blame me in post game i wasnt even sure this was my role until nobody got the N2 feedback.
    Now N3 is interesting either i'm a lunatic or Unknown is lying. And i'm pretty sure i'm the AC.
    Get this loser after me.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Get this loser after me.
    Nice defense , bro.
    you can get away with doing nothing as scum 1 game but not 2 ;)
    And i'd hate to see you ignite tonight

50. ISO #1800

I'm the Asylum counselor

Why is your night two blank? Do you really not know?
    ahem