Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 3145
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Your ISO is full of emotion but I'll give it a go. However, since MM has claimed White Shaman he obv won't be the lynch today.
    >your iso is full of _____
    >i haven't read it yet

lol ok
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1403

Your ISO is full of emotion but I'll give it a go. However, since MM has claimed White Shaman he obv won't be the lynch today.
    Oh, you think? They are all ready to lynch me. If I die from a lynch check who was on my train LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1404

@Light_Yagami you lurker, get here and tell us what you think.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lmao that's funny. Now I know that the TvT arguments cannot be made on someone else than Distorted, else it just ends in everyone running at me because they are retarded. Yay.
    me? retarded? I Take Everything Personal Unless Its Sarcasm And You Made Me Mad Enough To Actually Be At Revengeseeking Status
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1406

instead of reading reasons why to vote MM, you kept asking for some, then when people see you defend him, you don't understand why
    now that he fake claims doc you def. won't vote your scum buddy huh

gyr/TUD/MM scum team claiming it now remember this when i'm dead tomorrow
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

57:30 minutes left till EoD.

9. ISO #1409
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    me? retarded? I Take Everything Personal Unless Its Sarcasm And You Made Me Mad Enough To Actually Be At Revengeseeking Status
    Efekannn are you gay or scum? Which would you prefer?

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Re: MM is the worst FM player

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Spoiler : ISO on the most retarded FM player out there: :

ok this guy is desperate for a blink lynch. why?

because blink hasn't been posting??? wHOOP DE FUCKIN DOO.

totally invalid argument, and he knows this, but since MM doesn't know how to fake afk, he wants to bring everyone else down with him.
    also funny that MM isn't around right now this close to EoD...something he's usually ALWAYS around for and CONSTANTLY posting for, freeaking out about a lynch. but since it's going to be him or one of his scummates he's backing off, trying to get one of his TOWN READS lynched

oh, TUD is his top town read even though he was his first suspect -- probably some mafia bullshit -- my godfather is my top suspect d1.

also please note he is desperate for approval

other scummy highlights:

check out him lining up my lynch even though he thinks i'm town

he is against role call but made Kira out himself as citizen:

I can keep going but i highly recommend everyone go through his posts on your own and form your own opinion.
    @Lenneth @Magoroth @Gyrlander @OzyWho @Noz_Bugz @Light_Yagami @Numbertwo @CrunchySoul

what are your thoughts

those who are online and ignore this before eod are scum as fuck

13. ISO #1413

Mhhmmmmm sorry for this personal argument but here I go: autists (Asperger goes into the autism spectrum, or whatever is the english name of it) do not "seek revenge" like that. =)

Plus it's not sarcasm, if you really vote me for what I did with you then you are either retarded or scum.

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Mag, ima give you the benefit of the doubt and I will not shoot you tonight if you vote MM with us. We have a classic three person team forming around MM right now. Gyr/TuD/MM
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416
    Ganelon

@Lenneth @Magoroth @Gyrlander @OzyWho @Noz_Bugz @Light_Yagami @Numbertwo @CrunchySoul

what are your thoughts

those who are online and ignore this before eod are scum as fuck
    I agree

17. ISO #1417

why do you want reads from someone who just scumread me as alpha wolf?
    I want something else from him lol. His bs list of reads is useless.

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I agree
    so what are ur thoughts dude lmao why are u throwing away your vote on scv

19. ISO #1419

Mag, ima give you the benefit of the doubt and I will not shoot you tonight if you vote MM with us. We have a classic three person team forming around MM right now. Gyr/TuD/MM
    Ay nice. But Mag gets in too. Did you even think about the fact it could be townies defending a townie?

20. ISO #1420

@Magoroth , prove your town. Lets not kill each other tonight and just lynch MM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #1421

also please note MM has 0 defense against my ISO
    he hasn't even MENTIONED it

22. ISO #1422

If you actually shoot me tonight as Hunter I am fucking no longer your disciple.

23. ISO #1423

Mhhmmmmm sorry for this personal argument but here I go: autists (Asperger goes into the autism spectrum, or whatever is the english name of it) do not "seek revenge" like that. =)

Plus it's not sarcasm, if you really vote me for what I did with you then you are either retarded or scum.
    yea yea i know that about the aspergery but you seriously hurt me

blink and you are the reason im mad right now

just please gtfo and let me have peace
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #1424
    Ganelon

so what are ur thoughts dude lmao why are u throwing away your vote on scv
    Because I believe he is not really Vigilante but actually the Godfather. So I want to know more

25. ISO #1425

Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    The Ultimate Despair, Gyrlander
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, naz, Scvmurderer, Efekannn02
    Numbertwo (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Scvmurderer (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

never in my fucking LIFe have i seen people vote skip d1

26. ISO #1426

Because I believe he is not really Vigilante but actually the Godfather. So I want to know more
    WHAT? this is an ISO on MM when the fuck did MM claim vig

27. ISO #1427

also please note MM has 0 defense against my ISO
    he hasn't even MENTIONED it
    Because I haven't READ it yet. But since I saw I was getting turbo voted, I thought claiming was more important than reading your ISO. And I'm sure it'll be full of insults, can't wait to read it...

28. ISO #1428

Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    The Ultimate Despair, Gyrlander
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, naz, Scvmurderer, Efekannn02
    Numbertwo (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Scvmurderer (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

never in my fucking LIFe have i seen people vote skip d1
    Its the scum desperately trying to save their scum bud

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

ok nvm i know why you said vig, but can you READ and realize i'm asking about your thoughts on MM's iso or are you his scum partner? @Magoroth

31. ISO #1431
    Ganelon

@Magoroth , prove your town. Lets not kill each other tonight and just lynch MM.
    I will not be shooting you tonight regardless, I don't think you'd claim Vigi as Godfather so there's that. I'd rather shoot someone like Rocket

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

WHAT? this is an ISO on MM when the fuck did MM claim vig
    He's talking about Scv. Are you that much tunneled vision on me? I think you're just a stupid townie. LOL. A stupid citizen, to be exact.

34. ISO #1434

yea yea i know that about the aspergery but you seriously hurt me

blink and you are the reason im mad right now

just please gtfo and let me have peace
    There's a nice button called "Log Out" for that.

35. ISO #1435

Because I haven't READ it yet. But since I saw I was getting turbo voted, I thought claiming was more important than reading your ISO. And I'm sure it'll be full of insults, can't wait to read it...
    it actually isn't

my iso is why people are voting you

36. ISO #1436
    Ganelon

Idk about MM at present, he seems a town read for me, besides he knows that his claim may or may not have just gotten him killed. By Trapper.

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    he's going to be replaced why shoot him dah fuck?
    I said SOMEONE like Rocket, not Rocket. lol. by which I meant an AFK, I should've been a bit more specific

40. ISO #1440

He's talking about Scv. Are you that much tunneled vision on me? I think you're just a stupid townie. LOL. A stupid citizen, to be exact.
    #YouShouldReadBeforeYouPostSoYouDon'tLookLikeAFuck ingDumbass

if you think i'm so town, why do you want to lynch me so bad ?

41. ISO #1441

You're reminding me of when you fake a misunderstanding of game mechanics on the mod to get someone mislynched, and then I call it out and you die and flip godfather.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    100% meta here. No death descriptions. Hell, I had even planned to claim vig if I had got Alpha wolf role lol.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

#YouShouldReadBeforeYouPostSoYouDon'tLookLikeAFuck ingDumbass

if you think i'm so town, why do you want to lynch me so bad ?
    Quote where I said I wanted to lynch you. Tip: you can't because it didn't happen.

45. ISO #1445

Idk about MM at present, he seems a town read for me, besides he knows that his claim may or may not have just gotten him killed. By Trapper.
    what. are. your. thoughts. on. my. iso.
    last time i'm asking you.
    i'm going to block you soon because there's no point in reading posts from someone who doesn't read the thread

i refuse to tell you im not scum now lol
    :P rip

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Quote where I said I wanted to lynch you. Tip: you can't because it didn't happen.
    protip its in my iso you mentally challenged fuck

48. ISO #1448

I will not be shooting you tonight regardless, I don't think you'd claim Vigi as Godfather so there's that. I'd rather shoot someone like Rocket
    Well I 100% would do that xD it was my strategy if I had to get alpha.

49. ISO #1449

instead of reading reasons why to vote MM, you kept asking for some, then when people see you defend him, you don't understand why
    now that he fake claims doc you def. won't vote your scum buddy huh

gyr/TUD/MM scum team claiming it now remember this when i'm dead tomorrow
    THE ONLY "REASON" is your emotion-full ISO in which you actually tell us to form our own read instead of providing solid points against him so yeah, I don't get why you insta scum-read me for defending MM. Heck, I'm not even hard defending him, I'm saying the train is complete bullshit FFS

Thank you Anonymous Donor

50. ISO #1450