User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1257
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM 211 : Three Foes and a Stranger

You guys are extremely dumb. Deathworlds is either vigi or sk But I believe he's vigi because if not he would just get lynched tomorrow. I dont know why you guys decide to vote me with Jealous after he mentioned some hypothetical escenarios that are most likely just bla bla bla.
    -vote JealousTL

Vigilante shots dont dissapear like nothing.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    EDIT: Possibility 5: Mesk roleblocked DW before dying.
    I wasn't made aware of any night actions whatsoever, so this is the only explanation.
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You guys are extremely dumb. Deathworlds is either vigi or sk But I believe he's vigi because if not he would just get lynched tomorrow. I dont know why you guys decide to vote me with Jealous after he mentioned some hypothetical escenarios that are most likely just bla bla bla.
    -vote JealousTL

That's a really solid argument.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

-vote JealousTL

Did you just insult my dog?
    RIDE OR CRY

9. ISO #1109

Yeah, just no. I do not accept the PoE y'all are attempting.

Mesk targeted Jealous N1. This much I agree with.

But we still have a HUGE gap to explain: where the hell is DW's kill, and how do we know he hasn't been witched?

Four possibilities:
    1. DW is lying, either about his role or just about taking the shot
    2. DW was witched
    3. Jealous was bussed and is keeping quiet about it. (And possible town motivation here is...?)
    4. Jealous was healed and is keeping quiet about it. (If he's town... why?)

Possibilities 1 and 2 have DRASTICALLY different implications. The first puts DW as a liar; possibly to get a mislynch or just a generic town gambit, but in any case we get Jealous as a nearly-confirmed non-SK. The second means that we never had an SK to begin with, but DW is confirmed town and suddenly everything changes.
    why do you ignore the most obvious possibility there is realy no qestion I am 90% sure he was roleblocked by mesk. Either unknown or DW were going to RBd by mesk so unless unknown claims he was roleblocked we know exactly why DWs kill didnt go off.

10. ISO #1110

Yeah, just no. I do not accept the PoE y'all are attempting.

Mesk targeted Jealous N1. This much I agree with.

But we still have a HUGE gap to explain: where the hell is DW's kill, and how do we know he hasn't been witched?

Four possibilities:
    1. DW is lying, either about his role or just about taking the shot
    2. DW was witched
    3. Jealous was bussed and is keeping quiet about it. (And possible town motivation here is...?)
    4. Jealous was healed and is keeping quiet about it. (If he's town... why?)

Possibilities 1 and 2 have DRASTICALLY different implications. The first puts DW as a liar; possibly to get a mislynch or just a generic town gambit, but in any case we get Jealous as a nearly-confirmed non-SK. The second means that we never had an SK to begin with, but DW is confirmed town and suddenly everything changes.
    Mesk actually did a good job RBing DW cus she saved a town life im pretty sure

11. ISO #1111

-vote JealousTL

They do when they are roleblocked. Mesk obviously RBd him why are you people so retarded. She had him and unknown as her biggest scum reads it makes a lot of sense for her to have RBd him and since no one else claimed they were RB its fkn obvious what happened.

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

Eggy, you're assuming that DW getting RB'ed and not being able to shoot Jealous means that Jealous is automatically innocent? If I remember correctly, Mesk thought he was guilty but suddenly she died? HMMM?
    no you clearly dont remember mesk RBD jealous night one. which proved that he was not serial killer and if he was mafia he didnt use a night kill. so the chances of him actually being scum are extremely slim. Right now DW is being retarded because he is assuming that JT is serial killer because his kill didnt go off when that is the one role that jealous TL literally cannot be. He doesnt seem to realize how obvious it is that mesk RBd him last night. It was either going to be him or unknown and I guess she chose him

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    no you clearly dont remember mesk RBD jealous night one. which proved that he was not serial killer and if he was mafia he didnt use a night kill. so the chances of him actually being scum are extremely slim. Right now DW is being retarded because he is assuming that JT is serial killer because his kill didnt go off when that is the one role that jealous TL literally cannot be. He doesnt seem to realize how obvious it is that mesk RBd him last night. It was either going to be him or unknown and I guess she chose him
    The only way JealousTL would be absolutely certain that Mesk roleblocked him, was that either his own action didn't go through (scum investigative) or that he was informed that he is serial killer, and his own target didn't go through, killing Mesk.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #1118

@deathworlds shoot mattzed tonight please
    eggy plz don't direct tprs unless the majority of people here agree with it.

Please vote for people for me to shoot in bolded teal, votes for myself/deathworlds will not be counted.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1119

Eggy, you're assuming that DW getting RB'ed and not being able to shoot Jealous means that Jealous is automatically innocent? If I remember correctly, Mesk thought he was guilty but suddenly she died? HMMM?
    That's physically impossible because if Mesk died by RBing me as SK, then who killed Stereo? Why would Mesk claim to have RB'd me N1 and say I was innocent if she was town? If I was SK, why didn't Mesk die when she RB'd me N1? And if Vigi killed Stereo, then why didn't DW claim it and who did scum kill? Your math doesn't add up.

20. ISO #1120

I'm divided as to who to go for in terms of the Vigi shot, because we know for sure that MattZed can't be SK (unless that player really did just submit night actions and never post; if that's the case, why did he move to get replaced?). I feel like SK is much more likely to be between SL/Unknown/Gyrl. SK can't be killed at night. If we're lynching Gyrl, we should NK one of SL/Unknown.

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    The only way JealousTL would be absolutely certain that Mesk roleblocked him, was that either his own action didn't go through (scum investigative) or that he was informed that he is serial killer, and his own target didn't go through, killing Mesk.
    Again, if Mesk RB'd me and I was SK, she'd be dead. If I was SK and she didn't RB me, what reason does she have for lying about it since she is confirmed town? Mesk died to Scum, and Scum Stereo died to SK. Nothing other than that makes sense. I can't be SK.

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

Still, as for I know I'm being randomly voted probably for being lurky, something that characterises me in every game so kinda ew.

But worse is that the mayor is Thug doing the best sheep he can.
    As far as I'm concerned, you're the one player who has been in this game the whole time, is not confirmed town, and has lurked and therefore done nothing productive. That is reason enough at D3 for me, over SL, MattZed who 99% can't be SK, and Unknown. You don't get a free pass just because you lurked and you always lurk, so your lurking isn't AI? Please.

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

This ass-licking got me.

lul
    Maybe you should present some evidence and then the dog might reconsider?

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    or that mesk claimed it many times??? are you serious right now?

29. ISO #1129

I just noticed that @deathworlds pretty much said there are two options - I am scum investigative or serial killer. Lol. I'm town. Please, stop.

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Im 99% sure gyrl is SK anyway. He was barely posting the entire time but didnt get replaced and no one was really saying anything and he literally only shows up when he is veing talked about. It is obvious that this is neutral play where he just lets us focus each other and slowly kills one of us every night

33. ISO #1133

its possible that yr scum invest but its literally impossible that you are SK so I really dont know what he is thinking
    Theoretically it's possible, but he hasn't even considered that I am any one of the possible Town roles, including Citizen. Like, that didn't even register for him as a possibility, which is just tunnel play. If I was TPR, Mesk would have blocked me just the same. If I was Citizen, I'd have no action to block. He just automatically assumed a scum invest vs. SK dichotomy which is silly.

34. ISO #1134

Honestly, I don't feel like reviewing how I got voted up because I really don't mind a lot, but I remember Jealous convincing Eggy to vote me and then our majestic mayor voting me with a very good explanation. Well, it's Thug's promedium level of play anyway so I won't say anything.

Still, the thing is that deathworlds may have shot you (or may be faking sk, but improbable) and then you claim that Mesk roleblocked you.

Forget about all this. If you were rbed N1 then you aren't sk. I think we are hunting sk right now so I'll forget about mafia. If you aren't sk, then either deathworlds is lying and is real sk or someone else is it, which seems the most probable option.

Good night.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #1135

Honestly, I don't feel like reviewing how I got voted up because I really don't mind a lot, but I remember Jealous convincing Eggy to vote me and then our majestic mayor voting me with a very good explanation. Well, it's Thug's promedium level of play anyway so I won't say anything.
    You got that all wrong fam. So you lurk AND you don't read, ok.

Still, the thing is that deathworlds may have shot you (or may be faking sk, but improbable) and then you claim that Mesk roleblocked you.
    He may have, and if he didn't and is pulling this out of his ass, then he will be first on the chopping block. There is no scenario in which deathworlds faking this would win him the game, especially since he came out of his own accord. It's either that deathworlds is terminally retarded or that he is actually Vigi, in which case I am siding with the latter.

Forget about all this. If you were rbed N1 then you aren't sk.
    Thanks, then take your vote off me.

I think we are hunting sk right now so I'll forget about mafia. If you aren't sk, then either deathworlds is lying and is real sk or someone else is it, which seems the most probable option.
    This is a sound way to proceed. Who do you think between MattZed/Unknown/SL is SK/Scum and why? Assuming it's not you, of course.

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

Forget about all this. If you were rbed N1 then you aren't sk. I think we are hunting sk right now so I'll forget about mafia. If you aren't sk, then either deathworlds is lying and is real sk or someone else is it, which seems the most probable option.

Good night.
    you are most likely SK imo based off ur play so far im not sheeping jealous I honnestly believe there is no better lynch than yourself right now. If you and Mattzed are not scum then We should target unknown and SL and if both scum are not in those four people then I really dont know whst to think.

38. ISO #1138

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    You got that all wrong fam. So you lurk AND you don't read, ok.

He may have, and if he didn't and is pulling this out of his ass, then he will be first on the chopping block. There is no scenario in which deathworlds faking this would win him the game, especially since he came out of his own accord. It's either that deathworlds is terminally retarded or that he is actually Vigi, in which case I am siding with the latter.

Thanks, then take your vote off me.

This is a sound way to proceed. Who do you think between MattZed/Unknown/SL is SK/Scum and why? Assuming it's not you, of course.
    yea gyrl take your vote kf JT and also I really dont see DW being dcum becuase he has no way of knowing if there is a real vigi so if someone just counterclaimed him then scum would be eliminated. I just dont see scum being that risky/stupid

39. ISO #1139

if I had to gues you last scum is it would be mattzed. Ive seen many games where a scum gets replaced in but ive never seen the neut ve replaced it makes sense because scum was getting killed badly so not suprising he wud be replaced.
    It would also be an SK that was sending night actions and not posting at all, which I find to be highly unlikely. An AFK scum seems plausible but I feel like someone would have thrown a serious bitchfit at some point about it, definitely before the time when MattZed got placed in. I wouldn't even call this a meta-read, it's more like a "if I was in their shoes," read. If we think of MattZed's slot as being the AFK scum, then Quick and Stereo were in this alone D1, which is troubling. Then Stereo was alone in D2, which is doubly troubling. Now MattZed's slot as AFK scum is alone in D3, which is pretty fucking brutal. It doesn't make much sense to me that MattZed would be scum under these circumstances if fairness is a priority for most people in this game, including the host, which is why I'd rather let him slide and try to see what Unknown/SL think about each other (again) with the current situation in mind.

40. ISO #1140

So sorry, I know it's a little not late for this because I've been busy again, but I'll do a brief summary of what I'm thinking.

I don't think MattZed is scum since he replaced in dezkai. It's rather unrealistic to believe that RLVG would put two beginners as scum. Yes I know, this is shit logic but currently I'm not seeing anything better on him so it's where I currently stand.

There is no reason to believe deathworlds is confirmed yet and that his claim could have been a deflect. I thought he was town, but I think we need to wait on this one.

Eggy is taking full charge of the situation. Still think he's town, but I feel it's something we need to keep in consideration not to count out which is something people seem to be doing.

Gyrlander is literally a random vote. Not sure why people are jumping on everyone with no case just because of "POE" which is beyond stupid as reasoning.

Jealous still feels like scum or neutral, but my gut is telling me otherwise. I think I need to look more deeply into this case.

Gyrlander is likely evil, mainly because of the low activity and only coming when he is being voted or attacked. Not to mention the reaction to 4 votes on him was very poor and did nothing because all he said was "I'm being Random voted" which isn't even a good defense.

If you think I am scum, I don't know what makes you think that. I don't see how my interaction with Stereo could have been SvS, regardless of the bussing possibility because of how it was done and the fact that he's a noob. Up to you whether you believe I am neutral or not.

SecondLynch is still a wild card for me. I still don't see how his play has been scummy in terms of normal SecondLynch, but I am definitely more weary of their push on me now.

Current pool is Gyrlander SecondLynch today. Pretty much in agreement with the fact that Gyrlander seems to have a very reactive play, and how he does not wish to help except himself when being questioned. Similar to OW too I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

41. ISO #1141

@Gyrlander , I want a claim out of you. It's L-1, and it's time to be talking.
    @deathworlds if we mislynch today, DO NOT SHOOT. REPEAT. DO NOT SHOOT. Mislynch sends us into 5v1v1 going into night, and three bad kills could leave us at 2v1v1, which is basically unwinnable. Otherwise, I cast my vote for Eggy for continuing to act like he has special information but not spitting out how he has it.
    @Unknown1234 , again I see you reaching the right conclusions (I'm town) but with the wrong reasoning. It's well known that RLVG randoms the player list. JTL has a point about SK, but there's no reason you should be able to host meta me as non-mafia. The fact that you do so easily makes me suspect you're informed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

42. ISO #1142

No Offense, but you jumped on this conclusion way too quickly. I'm not going to argue because I believe strongly in what I said, and you have barely said enough to get a read off you otherwise.

If it easily makes you think I'm informed, you assume that I am scum. I would like to hear why you think this in your opinion then.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

43. ISO #1143

Matt, why do you want a claim out of Gyrlander when I was at L-1 and you didn't even care earlier?

44. ISO #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Matt, why do you want a claim out of Gyrlander when I was at L-1 and you didn't even care earlier?
    I didn't take your L-1 seriously. It was only there because a Mayor who just replaced in felt like throwing his vote around, no? I don't think you were even still at L-1 by the time I got back on.

45. ISO #1145

I didn't take your L-1 seriously. It was only there because a Mayor who just replaced in felt like throwing his vote around, no? I don't think you were even still at L-1 by the time I got back on.
    I may be mixing you up with someone else.

If you're referring to yesterday's near-lynch, I recall your claim being already prompted.

46. ISO #1146

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    So sorry, I know it's a little not late for this because I've been busy again, but I'll do a brief summary of what I'm thinking.

I don't think MattZed is scum since he replaced in dezkai. It's rather unrealistic to believe that RLVG would put two beginners as scum. Yes I know, this is shit logic but currently I'm not seeing anything better on him so it's where I currently stand.

There is no reason to believe deathworlds is confirmed yet and that his claim could have been a deflect. I thought he was town, but I think we need to wait on this one.

Eggy is taking full charge of the situation. Still think he's town, but I feel it's something we need to keep in consideration not to count out which is something people seem to be doing.

Gyrlander is literally a random vote. Not sure why people are jumping on everyone with no case just because of "POE" which is beyond stupid as reasoning.

Jealous still feels like scum or neutral, but my gut is telling me otherwise. I think I need to look more deeply into this case.

Gyrlander is likely evil, mainly because of the low activity and only coming when he is being voted or attacked. Not to mention the reaction to 4 votes on him was very poor and did nothing because all he said was "I'm being Random voted" which isn't even a good defense.

If you think I am scum, I don't know what makes you think that. I don't see how my interaction with Stereo could have been SvS, regardless of the bussing possibility because of how it was done and the fact that he's a noob. Up to you whether you believe I am neutral or not.

SecondLynch is still a wild card for me. I still don't see how his play has been scummy in terms of normal SecondLynch, but I am definitely more weary of their push on me now.

Current pool is Gyrlander SecondLynch today. Pretty much in agreement with the fact that Gyrlander seems to have a very reactive play, and how he does not wish to help except himself when being questioned. Similar to OW too I believe.
    Gyrlander is most likely neutral. He is not doing anything except saying he is a bad vote and saying he gave all the evidence he needed except he definately did not.
    there is no reason to say mattzed is town because he is a replacement from my experience he often replaces as scum. JEALOUS LITERALLY CANNOT BE NEUTRAL. I dont understand how do you not comprehend this simple ligic like foresl what the fuck. its possible he is last mafia but I still doubt it.

DW might not be town but his claim is to unlikely for evil to make so I am forced to assume he is town. I always scum read yo unknown so idk what to say I am more comfortable lynching you to make sure because whenever you slip past me we lose. We can afford mislynchs so I really dont mind killn you.

47. ISO #1147

@deathworlds if we mislynch today, DO NOT SHOOT. REPEAT. DO NOT SHOOT. Mislynch sends us into 5v1v1 going into night, and three bad kills could leave us at 2v1v1, which is basically unwinnable. Otherwise, I cast my vote for Eggy for continuing to act like he has special information but not spitting out how he has it.
    @Unknown1234 , again I see you reaching the right conclusions (I'm town) but with the wrong reasoning. It's well known that RLVG randoms the player list. JTL has a point about SK, but there's no reason you should be able to host meta me as non-mafia. The fact that you do so easily makes me suspect you're informed.
    lol I am not informed I am using common sense. Gyrlander is obv the neutral and you are the second most scummy player followed by unknown and SL. I am confident that JT and DW are town and since ass is confirmed I am pretty sure my town circle is legit.

48. ISO #1148

please highlight where I act like im informed? And I feel like you are just voting me to get shot because I say to shoot you which is basically OMGUS which is scummy IMO.

49. ISO #1149

Ugh, I guess I'll vote gyrlander, but not right now ofc, I can do it tomorrow morning if necessary, I won't be around for EOD.
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #1150

the mayor did not vote him he was at L-1 for a long time and the day ended with him at L-1