Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Auwt is always a good lunch lmao
    auwt's one of those players that just kinda sucks for the first 96 hours then comes in hard in the second half of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @WrathCyber

It's really mean to lynch Martin today. This is his first game on Sc2Mafia in a while and he just finished playing in an MU championships game.

(You can hate me forever for using this kind of AtE when this game ends if I flip as scum.)

Also, I don't want to follow your lead when you're clearly buddying with Yuesford and ZZOrange because they're your friends from the mod.
    "Mean" lynches haven't ever stopped anyone on this site.

Not to mention, if someone is scum you lynch scum no matter what.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Is there an easy way to ISO people in this thread? I'd like to point out some towny posts from Yuesford. Zzorange's posts are actually bad.
    The Easiest Way Ive Found Is Just Clicking On A Players Name And Reading The Thread In Their Profile.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    this theon guy is kind of weird but auwt is big weirder
    ceko is bananas but i think that's just a character thing instead of a role thing

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

You actually think the dude is scummy? Outside of the personal beef you've got with him?
    I mean we have literally nothing to go off of for him. Dude actually just derailed the game and fucking dipped.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

You actually think the dude is scummy? Outside of the personal beef you've got with him?
    I Actually Believe The Person Im Voting Is Scum.. Yes.. Also I Have No Idea Who The Person Is Out Side Of This Game So Kinda Hard For Me To Have A Personal Bias.. Even If I Did Have One.. I Never Bring It Into A Game.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

So Seems Top Contenders For Day 1 Lynch Are The Three PPL Voting Me.. My Vote Will Remain Where Its At The Rest Of The Day.. So I U Guys Can Get More Out Of Orange & Auwt.. Or They Put Effort In To Change Your Minds.. Then I Think We Really Did Find All Three Scum Day 1.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Actually Believe The Person Im Voting Is Scum.. Yes.. Also I Have No Idea Who The Person Is Out Side Of This Game So Kinda Hard For Me To Have A Personal Bias.. Even If I Did Have One.. I Never Bring It Into A Game.
    Why do you think he's scum? Just because of the choo choo thing? That's why you said you initially voted. Nothing extra to add on?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

30. ISO #730

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    you mean, zzorange, right?
    Exactly, Yusuf isn't even the worst person in this game if we're going the PL route

And stealth btw I don't view your actions as scummy voting Yusuf. Nor Renegade not Velcro. It just seems like you guys got a bone to pick with this guy and it's kinda a shit way to lunch day 1

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

So Seems Top Contenders For Day 1 Lynch Are The Three PPL Voting Me.. My Vote Will Remain Where Its At The Rest Of The Day.. So I U Guys Can Get More Out Of Orange & Auwt.. Or They Put Effort In To Change Your Minds.. Then I Think We Really Did Find All Three Scum Day 1.
    This post though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

33. ISO #733

Why do you think he's scum? Just because of the choo choo thing? That's why you said you initially voted. Nothing extra to add on?
    Basically That And His Relentless Re-Voting Of Me Almost Like A Spam Vote. He Re-Voted Me Like 5 Times.. For No Apparent Reason Other Then Ta Spam The Vote. It Seems.. Just Doesnt Seem Or Act Very Town Like In My Eyes Either.

34. ISO #734

Exactly, Yusuf isn't even the worst person in this game if we're going the PL route

And stealth btw I don't view your actions as scummy voting Yusuf. Nor Renegade not Velcro. It just seems like you guys got a bone to pick with this guy and it's kinda a shit way to lunch day 1
    what road is PL charmander

35. ISO #735

Basically That And His Relentless Re-Voting Of Me Almost Like A Spam Vote. He Re-Voted Me Like 5 Times.. For No Apparent Reason Other Then Ta Spam The Vote. It Seems.. Just Doesnt Seem Or Act Very Town Like In My Eyes Either.
    I haven't played the mod in years but someone said he's a mod player and that 100% aligns with what you're describing. Someone not confirming to FM standards isn't a scummy action

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    what road is PL charmander
    PL is policy lunch. It's when you have a picnic and discuss policy

It also means (in a FM sense) voting someone to teach them a lesson / make a statement that their behavior won't be tolerated, not because they are actually scummy

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Yeah, I'm looking through Yusuf's posts. I think SB16 is also either just taking out of game stuff into this, confusing zzorange with yusuf, or is scum trying to misdirect us. I don't want to believe the latter.

Can someone who's voting for Yusuf quote some posts that are scummy?

Here's the link.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3638651

Like otherwise, I'm going to vote to try and save yusuf.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

I thank you for that but I'm disagreeing with your reasoning. It's lazy for them to be spamming that but it's also just as lazy to call that laziness scummy
    Maybe So. But Im Standing By My Convictions On This One. Based On What Ive Seen They Have Said & Done Nothing To Convince Me Other Wise..

44. ISO #744

Just a full warning here, anyone caught to still be voting Paopan by days end will be on the shoot at night list. So if you don't want to get shot and killed at night you won't continue voting Paopan here. Being nice here giving this warning rather than just doing it, so if you don't heed this warning and are dead by tommorow THAT IS ON YOU.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

45. ISO #745

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Just a full warning here, anyone caught to still be voting Paopan by days end will be on the shoot at night list. So if you don't want to get shot and killed at night you won't continue voting Paopan here. Being nice here giving this warning rather than just doing it, so if you don't heed this warning and are dead by tommorow THAT IS ON YOU.
    Blah blah blah, are you just a one trick pony?

46. ISO #746

So You Are Admitting One Of 2 Things Here.. What Ever Could That Be..

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

this man is a prophet but who is pao zedong

50. ISO #750