S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2000
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I mean, just look at Stealth's game where he hosted a secret setup with 100% citizens.

Town tried tearing itself apart assuming there's scum.

With 8 town and 1 scum on D1 you might as well call it the same situation and town will tear itself apart.
    If the SB wanted to lie about being SB right before they're lynched -- well I don't know what the goal of that play is.

The MM claiming SB would be suicide, so I'd expect a parent claim.

You are right about the citizen game likeness though
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I guess I understand where some of your reasoning is coming from but you're ignoring all my other posts/actions this entire game just to focus on some Bakermir correlation. I've talked down Zedus and Mike from the ledge. I had the opportunity to hammer at least 2 different times and formed some semblance of a towncore while we have the chance to. You on the other hand have sat on the fence the entire game. I'm not saying I'd scumread you for that, but the only reason I'm not worried about your slot is because you're the most likely to be visited by SB.

As far as the push on MM/ stuff with Zedus, yeah he was at -L1 and nobody was even asking him if he was SB. I don't understand why you think getting a claim from a person right before they're killed is a bad thing. Yeah, I get that it narrows things down for the MM but it also prevents us from losing the only role that can unfuck us.
    1.) You weren't the only one to talk down Zedus and Mike as well.

2.) You did but you obviously wouldn't that woulda screwed you over later.

Sat on the fence? Lol. Who's ignoring who's posts/actions?

I skimmed through your posts you made some good ones sure but so would scum. You didn't really do a whole lot else aside from that.

Now you're discrediting me.

-vote Frinckles

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote AIVION

This town wont read or listen then i dont give a damn
    honestly I don't feel like lynching anyone and thats what I sensed from Frinckles.

he appeared genuine to me with their CP game.

if you mean frinckles is fake then you guys vote him out, my vote isn't required for it no?

oh wait, mr alpha wolf decided to bail again eod1

so you need my vote on frinckles?

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    What is your Frinckles scumread? Did they appear to be coasting and pocketing people now and then?

You just said step one is to lynch frinckles, step 2 follow option C step 3 win the game

You were shading the option C earlier, you were shading zedus and aivion in the past. I kinda liked that MM.

but now all of it is a win for you. This looks like a contradiction between early MM and eod MM

why is Frinckles scum and not you?

if anything, I advocated your lynch entire d1, why aren't you voting me
    My scumread on Frinckles:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I for one say hell no to my new non-overlord.

You jumped from "DM is scummy" here:

justifying-ish your scumread on DM here:

to "DM is 100 % town today" here:

... basically for the same reason you originally scumread him.
    -vote Frinckles
    Also include the fact that his DM scumread early on came out of nowhere, just like how his later townread on him did. And then include that he just oppotunistically pushed me without a reasoning when I was very close to being lynched.

Excuse me, but what? I haven't shaded option C, I've even voiced my support to it throughout the game, even when I've pushed zedus; I've made it clear that the push was at ZEDUS specifically and not at the plan, and that making a pro-town plan didn't exclude someone from being scum (note that I liked his defense and now townread him). Proof:

What exactly in that plan involves your survival? I'm not saying your plan is bad. I'm saying you're behaving in a scummy manner. You could very well be putting that plan up as MM to gain a "confirmed town" status and try to shoot SB.
    Lol I am very much ok. Your plan doesn't help MM guessing who is SB much, but it certainly gives you a status of "the guy who made the plan", and you are ballsy enough to pull that play as scum to get the towncred. And then, you can sit there and try to find who SB is without really being disturbed since you have a town pass. Are you saying this is crazy? Because I'm not opposing your plan, I'm simply saying you making this plan and you being scum isn't mutually exclusive
    I don't know which MM you've been seeing lol. Also, semi-advocating for my lynch for the memes because of my name isn't exactly a reason to scumread you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1305

honestly I don't feel like lynching anyone and thats what I sensed from Frinckles.

he appeared genuine to me with their CP game.

if you mean frinckles is fake then you guys vote him out, my vote isn't required for it no?

oh wait, mr alpha wolf decided to bail again eod1

so you need my vote on frinckles?
    Did you even read my posts from earlier?

Or are you just coasting by?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1306

@AIVION

Its not that I don't believe you but

Many of your posts at certain points can give the sense of "being on the fence".

How many times how you un-voted at one point or another?

Not that we need to count right now, but I won't be surprised if its more than anyone else here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1307

1.) You weren't the only one to talk down Zedus and Mike as well.

2.) You did but you obviously wouldn't that woulda screwed you over later.

I skimmed through your posts you made some good ones sure but so would scum. You didn't really do a whole lot else aside from that.

Now you're discrediting me.

-vote Frinckles
    Nobody is discrediting anything.

I do not know if I will be town tomorrow, but Zedus' lynch ain't right and I'm pretty confident in that.

To @Mike : I would re-consider your thunderdome. Blinkskater has proven how valuable they tend to be.
    This entire page was me telling Zedus and Mike to chill. I even said Scum!Frinckles would have just hammered Zedus long before that. If I were scum you think I'd give a shit about hammering low-hanging fruit in a game with 1 scum? I can sell a fucking used car to a used car dealer.

You haven't made up your mind on anything a few hours ago, so yeah. I'd say you've been fencesitting. And that's fine, this game is hard.

8. ISO #1308

@AIVION

Its not that I don't believe you but

Many of your posts at certain points can give the sense of "being on the fence".

How many times how you un-voted at one point or another?

Not that we need to count right now, but I won't be surprised if its more than anyone else here.
    I thought fence sitting meant you didnt do anything all game never voted just sat there and did nothing made no reads.

Fence sitting = unvoting a lot?

9. ISO #1309

Did you even read my posts from earlier?

Or are you just coasting by?
    i do read them and actually respect your point. this could very well be a division of thought within town. are you sure it isn't the case and they are just scum?

i mean, i already said I am willing to hammer any of you just a few posts back. i don't see why do I need to force myself to believe if someone is doing something during d1 and how good or bad it is.

you can vote me out, or vote the people you think they are scum. i will hammer anyone here but also ok with no lynch coz fuck the cult

-unvote

10. ISO #1310

I thought fence sitting meant you didnt do anything all game never voted just sat there and did nothing made no reads.

You just haven't made a dedicated push at anyone except me, at EOD.

11. ISO #1311

Oh well my interpretation of "fence sitting":

You just are "on the fence" if you are "fence sitting" -- you can't decide one way or the other, if you will.

Voting then unvoting can seem like "fence sitting" because it makes it seem like you're unsure if the person you're voting is scum.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1312

thats coasting/lurking

fencesitting is more like giving mixed reads to everyone, not taking a stance, be slippery when it comes to RTI

unvoting a lot could be anything, it is just goofy and nothing more to it

13. ISO #1313

You just haven't made a dedicated push at anyone except me, at EOD.
    So Im not fence sitting then.

Lol

14. ISO #1314

i do read them and actually respect your point. this could very well be a division of thought within town. are you sure it isn't the case and they are just scum?

i mean, i already said I am willing to hammer any of you just a few posts back. i don't see why do I need to force myself to believe if someone is doing something during d1 and how good or bad it is.

you can vote me out, or vote the people you think they are scum. i will hammer anyone here but also ok with no lynch coz fuck the cult

-unvote
    This post... wtf?

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

Well until just a few moments ago when you voted me, yeah.
    Well I made my end of thoughts and my actions.

That moment I "stopped fencesitting"

So it wasnt just a few moments ago.

18. ISO #1318

Well I made my end of thoughts and my actions.

That moment I "stopped fencesitting"

So it wasnt just a few moments ago.
    It was literally this morning.

19. ISO #1319

I feel good about any of the below eliminations.

Frinckles / Renegade / Mike

-vote Frinckles

In the case of Frinckles vs Marshmallow Marshall.
    Maybe I'm making a mistake.

I don't know.

But I trust AIVION on this.

Because

Frinckles: "You just haven't made a dedicated push at anyone except me, at EOD."

AIVION:"So Im not fence sitting then.

Lol"

Frinckles: "Well until just a few moments ago when you voted me, yeah."

Pretty much means the "fence sitting" argument that Frinckles said or implies in the above convo can be made about himself, just that he started the dedicated push earlier.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1320

I don't know.

Because

Frinckles: "You just haven't made a dedicated push at anyone except me, at EOD."

Lol"

Pretty much means the "fence sitting" argument that Frinckles said or implies in the above convo can be made about himself, just that he started the dedicated push earlier.
    I think this timeline shit is the most boring conversation I've ever had in an FM.

21. ISO #1321

I don't know.

Because

Lol"

Basically yeah.

Trust me I feel like this is MM.

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

How do you complain that nobody is reading your posts and just ignore #1307? lol
    I read it.

And?

Your points you made don't really mean a whole lot when you could be easily faking them~ (except the mike zedus stuff but you've already said that).

24. ISO #1324

I read it.

And?

Your points you made don't really mean a whole lot when you could be easily faking them~ (except the mike zedus stuff but you've already said that).
    Literally anyone can be faking anything they say. We're playing Mafia.

The difference is I've demonstrated things that a town would usually do and what scum probably wouldn't. Otherwise we'd be lynching in Zedus/Mike right now.

If you won't allow me to be town, then I never can be.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Literally anyone can be faking anything they say. We're playing Mafia.

The difference is I've demonstrated things that a town would usually do and what scum probably wouldn't. Otherwise we'd be lynching in Zedus/Mike right now.

If you won't allow me to be town, then I never can be.

not that a scum usually wouldn't, but what scum!frinckles would or wouldn't do. There's a difference.

Unless I read that wrong?

"allow you to be town"? I'm confused.

27. ISO #1327

not that a scum usually wouldn't, but what scum!frinckles would or wouldn't do. There's a difference.

Wanting to add: And you can lie about what Scum!Frinckles could and wouldn't do. That's something that can easily happen.

28. ISO #1328

So this is a fear lynch? I don't understand what you're saying.

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

So this is a fear lynch? I don't understand what you're saying.
    Fear lynch? I have a case against you...

What do you mean by a fear lynch?

31. ISO #1331

well, we don't have consensus

I guess we aren't lynching anyone. even my vote on frinckles isn't enough
    plurality. If we run the day out he'll be lynched.

32. ISO #1332

well, we don't have consensus

I guess we aren't lynching anyone. even my vote on frinckles isn't enough
    Its plurality + Majority

lol

Also you missed that Banana said if we did somehow avoid yeeting anyone, 100% a random townie would die.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1333

Fear lynch? I have a case against you...

What do you mean by a fear lynch?
    I mean, this sound like you're paranoid about what I would do as scum and reading me in that context.

We just talked about me diffusing Mike/Zedus, but you're supposing scum!frinckles does this?

34. ISO #1334

I mean, this sound like you're paranoid about what I would do as scum and reading me in that context.

We just talked about me diffusing Mike/Zedus, but you're supposing scum!frinckles does this?
    aivion's case makes sense.

i find MM's read on you weak.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

35. ISO #1335

I dont fully know what town or scum frinckles does. I'm just scum reading you for what I've seen/feel about you this game.

a fair bit explained in my case against you plus my "end of day thoughts" post.

Also you are the one who started saying what scum you would or wouldn't do so....??

36. ISO #1336

I dont fully know what town or scum frinckles does. I'm just scum reading you for what I've seen/feel about you this game.

a fair bit explained in my case against you plus my "end of day thoughts" post.

Also you are the one who started saying what scum you would or wouldn't do so....??
    Remember I've never played with you.

And you've never played with me sooo.

37. ISO #1337

aivion's case makes sense.

i find MM's read on you weak.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    And I find your read on MM weak.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

And I find your read on MM weak.
    I find a lot of reads in this game so far have been weak and tunnely.

Only a few have been valid. Like yours, in my personal opinion.

in b4 someone says my reads, including this one, are weak
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Okay. Well I can't convince you and I'm done trying.
    You haven't really started?

You said two things and that was it.

42. ISO #1342

my reads are weak in general

sorry I haven't been good this game

i don't like cult and it makes it hard to trust anyone
    Thats fine.

Tbh I could be 100% wrong here so like.

Yeah.

Cult saves are hard =(

43. ISO #1343

Thats fine.

Tbh I could be 100% wrong here so like.

Yeah.

Cult saves are hard =(
    Just gotta try to stick to my gut here. And what I've said in my thoughts post and etc.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

holy shit lol
    3 things!

UwU

46. ISO #1346

Its preety ironic that we're saying that cult saves are hard, when in this setup if SB lives to D3+ we basically win.

And if SB dies visiting AIVION tonight then we know AIVION is possibly MM, but I have doubts on that.

AIVION has been the top town overall imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1347

Just gotta try to stick to my gut here. And what I've said in my thoughts post and etc.
    yeah, this is why I believe you are genuine with your case.

as much as I believe Frinckle's to be.

same goes to zedus

mike

even DM and Martin

ren was quite distancing, same with mm.

i wanna say things but it will put SB in danger

so I don't know what to do here Aivion. I can hammer anyone at this point hoping we hit that less than 1/9 chance of hitting scum instead of banana killing a townie

48. ISO #1348

Its preety ironic that we're saying that cult saves are hard, when in this setup if SB lives to D3+ we basically win.

And if SB dies visiting AIVION tonight then we know AIVION is possibly MM, but I have doubts on that.

AIVION has been the top town overall imo.
    Well I think it's mostly because of the fact it's just 1 scum here.

If it was more it would make reads a bit better.

I could be reading Frinckles completely wrong here... and if so then well... I stuck to my reads and that's all that matters. And if others see my points it's even better.

49. ISO #1349

yeah, this is why I believe you are genuine with your case.

as much as I believe Frinckle's to be.

same goes to zedus

mike

even DM and Martin

ren was quite distancing, same with mm.

i wanna say things but it will put SB in danger

so I don't know what to do here Aivion. I can hammer anyone at this point hoping we hit that less than 1/9 chance of hitting scum instead of banana killing a townie
    The only thing I can think of is if we all truly dont like the frinckles lynch to lynch mike, the safest option.

:shrug:

Come back to Frinckles day 2.

But i really really really think Frinckles is MM. I really do.

50. ISO #1350

Technically 1/8 chance given that you know yourself to be town.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"