5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Full scumreading me for saying "100% town" is like scumreading me for saying "interesting"

That to me looks like you're attempting to push a mislynch and capitalise on a misword.
    More like "Always Town"
    But I get your point and agree with it.

People say that as either alignment, it’s opinion based and that’s what your doing.
    While it can be accurate, (I struggle with this as well) Not everyone’s going to believe you and yes that can result into some easy ML’s for scum.
    So yes I’d say MM isn’t going down the right path here to ensure a scum gets lynched today.
    It’s possible that they are scum trying to pull a ML out of their ass but it’s also possible they are Town that are being misguided by their own opinion that isn’t exactly right.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's an excellent question lol

I didn't even notice that Banana had mentioned DM, and have no clue where that might be, sorry. I also have to go, which I am doing now, but if you come across the post please @ me.
    As for Banana on Auwt, are you saying that Banana is scummy for his read on Auwt? I don't think he has compelling arguments against him, but I certainly do not think Banana is scummy for it.
    This entire post reads scummy to me.

17. ISO #417

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok so I read and here’s my thoughts thus far.

I think DS has a good chance to be Scum (most likely FBI Agent or Mole) due to them mentioning “Multiball” this might just be a bias take but when I read the setup I originally thought FBI Agent Wins with the other scum.

Baker is probably town or he’s just try hard Power Wolfing here. Regardless here’s beneficial to town regardless of their alignment due to their content of posts.

Renegade didn’t continue to count their post number. They started but didn’t keep going so it has me concerned to an extent but it’s more off a “I’ll keep an eye out” rather then a “I think this is sus/odd”

Not sure on Auwt yet. It can go either way.

Mesk doing the ol’ Citizen Claim again.
    Classic Mesk tactic.

I agree with MM that we should definitely have a lynch today.

Ducky went from a joke post to right into the game all serious content wonder. So I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
    Like it could be that it’s normal for them to do as Town or it could be scum that is getting told what to do from their buddy. But I’ll say it’s normal for them regardless of alignment until proven otherwise.

I didn't fully read the setup and that point and if you had read all of my posts you would see i eventually settled on it not being multiball and rather town v mafia v cult

But you didn't read all my posts huh

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Hi ds
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I didn't fully read the setup and that point and if you had read all of my posts you would see i eventually settled on it not being multiball and rather town v mafia v cult

But you didn't read all my posts huh
    That’s correct.
    I didn’t read all of them, I did however skim through all of them and read some of them.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

ok so I've finally read the setup and if we do not lynch the fbi agent/mole today, there are going to be 2 night kills
    fuuuuhhhhckkk
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #426

Care to elaborate on this?
    What’s your read on Baker thus far?
    It's a tonal thing. He seems genuine in his input and doesn't seem to be afraid of the thread at all.

Baker hasn't stood out to me until that post i quoted not too far above this. Obviously I am not a fan of being thrown in a scum pit for inactivity that isn't even true to begin with. Seems suspect at best.

27. ISO #427

That’s correct.
    I didn’t read all of them, I did however skim through all of them and read some of them.
    And yet you think I have a "good chance to be scum"

Without even reading all of my posts.

I doubt I'm even to the original 40 limit yet.

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ay Tone, that sounds kind of horseshit MM. You literally reminded me last thread.
    not liking mm after frinckles pointed this out
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There can be many reasons on why people would want to do that. Troll can be an option, as well as a forced coasting cuz now we know Banana and Frinckles wont be answering to anything else before eod1 -4h. This can also be a strategy. I do not know what to think about people burning their post count that easily.
    I also don't like this post and am mostly writing it so I know where to start reading again tomorrow when I wake up

Good night

33. ISO #433

More like "Always Town"
    But I get your point and agree with it.

People say that as either alignment, it’s opinion based and that’s what your doing.
    While it can be accurate, (I struggle with this as well) Not everyone’s going to believe you and yes that can result into some easy ML’s for scum.
    So yes I’d say MM isn’t going down the right path here to ensure a scum gets lynched today.
    It’s possible that they are scum trying to pull a ML out of their ass but it’s also possible they are Town that are being misguided by their own opinion that isn’t exactly right.
    Thank you for understanding, I thought I was going into goofyland

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    not liking mm after frinckles pointed this out
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    What do you want me to say that I haven't already said? I forgot for a bit that this was a post count limited game. And fyi, I'm in two games at once because this started much more quickly than I expected it to, so if you want to blame me for forgetting about an element I was not hyped for, fight me

@DS. "this entire post reads scummy to me" and a naked vote is uh, interesting? Care to elaborate a bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #435

What do you want me to say that I haven't already said? I forgot for a bit that this was a post count limited game. And fyi, I'm in two games at once because this started much more quickly than I expected it to, so if you want to blame me for forgetting about an element I was not hyped for, fight me

@DS. "this entire post reads scummy to me" and a naked vote is uh, interesting? Care to elaborate a bit?
    Why did you jump on a wording foe pas then immediately change to someone else? It seems quite strange to me.

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    mesk is no different than our previous game

she claims citizen and skips d1 mostly. i called her scum for it on that game and i was jumped on by scumteam coz of that.

now i see our chicken friend and mm reading mesk scum

i mean mm was first to do that so but i think chicken and mm might be gambino alignment here now i am thinking

either way, i am still clueless and probably need my pilot helmet to see through some things
    I scumread her until she moves her ass a bit and posts something meaningful. Remember that last game, I pushed her and got her to speak.
    She will probably do something soon, but as long as she doesn't she goes in the scum pool. That doesn't mean she's necessarily scum, just that she will be scummier and scummier if she doesn't say something that isn't "I'm citizen" and "no I won't contribute".
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

I scumread her until she moves her ass a bit and posts something meaningful. Remember that last game, I pushed her and got her to speak.
    She will probably do something soon, but as long as she doesn't she goes in the scum pool. That doesn't mean she's necessarily scum, just that she will be scummier and scummier if she doesn't say something that isn't "I'm citizen" and "no I won't contribute".
    Why did you tell her what she needed to say to clear herself?

There's little errors here and there that make me wonder if you're scum this game, seems like you gave Mesk an easy out so potential scum buddies.

39. ISO #439

Why did you jump on a wording foe pas then immediately change to someone else? It seems quite strange to me.
    A what? What are you talking about? I'm confused

40. ISO #440

Re : Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I do not think that turbo posting in itself is AI no sir. I'm sure he has reasons for doing it whether it be King Shitposter of the day or something else.

I also don't agree with this type of thinking much either. Without any type of substance added to the statement in red, it comes off as scummy to me. As I've said I don't think the turbo posting is AI, because there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it, and it isn't worth getting into. If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy. Scum chip for you sir.
    This is my first game with this post limit thingy.
    And also my first game playing with Banana. (not Frinckles though)
    I do not really know what to expect from people burning their post charges like this as I previously said.

But when the limit had been lifted, I also added to answer to Banana, I withdraw this kind of words you highlighted in red.
    Banana posts look more like a omegalul spam than an intentional way of forced-coasting.

That was exactly what I was trying to find in the post you quoted.
    And I really believe we have to talk about the reasons of turboposting at some point (because thats what makes the game like it),
    So as talking about role spec such as the Janitor previously, even if people feels like setup spec is somehow bad or idk what.
    Otherwhise the D1 vote will just be rvs pray.
    And I'm not sure to understand what you mean right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

41. ISO #441

A what? What are you talking about? I'm confused
    I'm talking about the "Bakermir and Ducky are 100% town" thing.

You've switched from a push on that to DS then gave Mesk a free out in your books, it doesn't make sense to me.

Can you explain your thought process on Mesk and why them saying "I'm citizen" makes them town?

42. ISO #442

Why did you tell her what she needed to say to clear herself?

There's little errors here and there that make me wonder if you're scum this game, seems like you gave Mesk an easy out so potential scum buddies.
    Alright, so let's see...

Is there any place in this post where I say she will be cleared? NOPE, because she won't be. She just won't be in the scum pool for lack of meaningful content anymore, and my goal is to get her to contribute. Now, a better question would be: why are you twisting my posts to make them look scummy when they aren't?

Spoiler : The correct thing to do :
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron

43. ISO #443

I'm talking about the "Bakermir and Ducky are 100% town" thing.

You've switched from a push on that to DS then gave Mesk a free out in your books, it doesn't make sense to me.

Can you explain your thought process on Mesk and why them saying "I'm citizen" makes them town?
    That was an obvious joke.

No. See my last post.

What doesn't make sense to you, me not tunneling on someone?

Thou shalt die

44. ISO #444

Alright, so let's see...

Is there any place in this post where I say she will be cleared? NOPE, because she won't be. She just won't be in the scum pool for lack of meaningful content anymore, and my goal is to get her to contribute. Now, a better question would be: why are you twisting my posts to make them look scummy when they aren't?

Spoiler : The correct thing to do :
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    Here's what I mean by "cleared" in my interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    she will be scummier and scummier if she doesn't say something that isn't "I'm citizen" and "no I won't contribute".
    Is this a misunderstanding in my logic or in your post?

45. ISO #445

That was an obvious joke.

No. See my last post.

What doesn't make sense to you, me not tunneling on someone?

Thou shalt die
    No, what doesn't make sense is how you've changed scumreads thrice in the past few pages.

I didn't find it as a joke, so it probably wasn't obvious.

46. ISO #446

Re : Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Okay Pringles, literally 90% of what you have said so far is shitposting

Just a few examples of wasting his posts so he likely will not be able to answer questions later on during the day which seems scummy to me.

On page 4 (50 posts per page) alone there is about 26 shitposts aka OVER A QUARTER AFTER BOOSTED TO 100 of your D1 posts limited for the day.

It appears that Pringles is making an attempt to reach his post count as to not have interactions before EOD
    Thank you, at least I'm not the only to realize that.
    @BananaCucho
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So DS is a town read, but I'm scummy for not posting? I can see the scum paint can in your hand dude.
    Again, can we dispell with this fiction that top posters are automatically town?

Sitting around asking lots of questions does not make you town either necessarily.

It is day 1 and we already have 2 people dead. It is not clear to me and so I ask, is lynching d1 now optimal for town? Or should we wait and see the flips?
    You literally posted less than the host until I mentioned you.
    By not posting you appear like you are coasting

I'm not saying your scum because of it, I'm just calling you out to post.
    Which means what? I was at around 8 posts, which 8/40 is 20% of my max for the day, in the first half of the day where massive shitposting was occurring. The comparison to host is faulty since host is regularly posting post counts.

So again, what exactly are you trying to say?
    This isn't SvS (or at least not scumteam1 vs scumteam1). They bring too much attention on themselves for it. Looking good for Renegade assuming scum!Varcron.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Realized what exactly?
    That Frinckles and Banana burning their post count lead to no interaction from them til eod-4h.
    Why would someone want this.