S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

I change my mind lol.

There are situations when a mass claim can work, but overall I still think it's a bad idea. 2 of our 3 TPR rely on not revealing themselves unless necessary. DS's suggestion that Nurse claim Oracle and vice versa is a great counter to this. However, YOU weren't the one to suggest this. DS was.

Back in the orange you go.

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    You kept saying justice should do something about the info and hinted that justice may have info, and that it should be kept a secret. Then you posted a gif of yourself staying in the shadows. It’s pretty obvious you were hinting at Justice lol
    Well Isnt Speculation Part of The Game? Trying To Figure Things Out?

5. ISO #855

Since you all seem to be unaware, I will take up your time.

Deathworlds has showed more work then all of you lazy SKINSUITS
    DS. Is the most genuine person here. I’d trust them with my Peacekeeper.
    Light softed a Power Role.

Ganelon thought that me and Renegade were a possible scum team. HA. He didn’t say it was a joke. But he’s a Joke.
    He continues to vote on wagons quickly. Doesn’t even look like he cares.

Varcron has given poor responses that rather irritate me. He doesn’t seem to care how wolfy he sounds.

Last we have Renegade, oh poor Renegade. Some Pops In, Some explanations with lack of detail and an immediate response to defend Varcron. Hahaha.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Since you all seem to be unaware, I will take up your time.

Deathworlds has showed more work then all of you lazy SKINSUITS
    DS. Is the most genuine person here. I’d trust them with my Peacekeeper.
    Light softed a Power Role.

Ganelon thought that me and Renegade were a possible scum team. HA. He didn’t say it was a joke. But he’s a Joke.
    He continues to vote on wagons quickly. Doesn’t even look like he cares.

Varcron has given poor responses that rather irritate me. He doesn’t seem to care how wolfy he sounds.

Last we have Renegade, oh poor Renegade. Some Pops In, Some explanations with lack of detail and an immediate response to defend Varcron. Hahaha.
    Thats it?

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

Tbh, it is indeed more of a hunch yes. It could go either way
    i remember the last time I played with DS and it went pretty much the same way. (Note that I used to be called Magoroth, so if DS. doesn’t recognize me it’s bc I changed my name)
    I play so many games, so sorry if I'm hazy. Magoroth sounds familiar. If it was on this site then it was a town game, I've never been scum here

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I think people are pushing Varc too hard to be honest. His defense of Light is plausible, assuming Light really does usually play this way as town.
    These type of posts make me think Ceko is town (and not necessarily inexperienced like others were saying earlier.)

I need to look back to see why people were calling Ceko noob town and just putting him as solid town earlier. It may have been a tmi slip in trying to push agendas.. hmm ��

22. ISO #872

I don't understand the revenant push but I'm also not really opposed to the people who are on that train. Ganelon would be my least town of that bunch, but I think he has come off well after a shaky start. Varcon made strong points in a defense to light and the train on him grew fast. I am weary of DW and MM.

I'm going to look back and see why Renegade voted DW and see if a DW, ren, MM team makes any sense

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

My one hesitation with Light is that he is like being coy about hinting about being a pr. At one point during pressure he literally said something along the lines of "go back and look for my breadcrumbs I already basically told you my role" and at this point everyone's seen it and it may be better off to just hardclaim wether or not you are a tpr or not (not necessarily which role) because otherwise you're coming off a little sus pretending that you may not be at this point

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    My one hesitation with Light is that he is like being coy about hinting about being a pr. At one point during pressure he literally said something along the lines of "go back and look for my breadcrumbs I already basically told you my role" and at this point everyone's seen it and it may be better off to just hardclaim wether or not you are a tpr or not (not necessarily which role) because otherwise you're coming off a little sus pretending that you may not be at this point
    So Lets Say I Am Pretending Not To Be A Power Role Yet Pretending To Be One At The Same Time. What Logical Reason Could You See For Someone Doing Such A Thing?

27. ISO #877

I don't understand the revenant push but I'm also not really opposed to the people who are on that train. Ganelon would be my least town of that bunch, but I think he has come off well after a shaky start. Varcon made strong points in a defense to light and the train on him grew fast. I am weary of DW and MM.

I'm going to look back and see why Renegade voted DW and see if a DW, ren, MM team makes any sense
    I don't necessarily think that MM and DW are scum, but I don't really like how they keep changing trains like they change clothes. It does kind of make sense for a DW/MM scum team at this point, but I don't want to go that far quite yet.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Lets Say I Am Pretending Not To Be A Power Role Yet Pretending To Be One At The Same Time. What Logical Reason Could You See For Someone Doing Such A Thing?
    You're a citizen trying to muddy the waters. Which is fine, but at this point it's a distraction and people are writing you off as town because they think you are tpr and not because of anything you've actually done. That's the problem.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Even this conversation is a distraction honestly. No offense but like I wish everyone would just stop talking about you today. You're not the lynch today as far as most of us are concerned, and as I've been saying all day roles and setup talk shouldnt really be a focus of discussion day one

32. ISO #882

You're a citizen trying to muddy the waters. Which is fine, but at this point it's a distraction and people are writing you off as town because they think you are tpr and not because of anything you've actually done. That's the problem.
    Thats One Reason That Came To My Mind.

Second Reason Would Be That Im Really TPR Fucking With The Mafia And Trying To Throw Them Off Any Trail That May Or May Not Be There.

Third Reason Would Be To Keep The Attention On Me To Allow Everyone Else To Figure Out Whats Going On And Keep Mafia Guessing.

33. ISO #883

Even this conversation is a distraction honestly. No offense but like I wish everyone would just stop talking about you today. You're not the lynch today as far as most of us are concerned, and as I've been saying all day roles and setup talk shouldnt really be a focus of discussion day one
    I Agree Guess Ill Just Relax Till EOD

34. ISO #884

Thats One Reason That Came To My Mind.

Second Reason Would Be That Im Really TPR Fucking With The Mafia And Trying To Throw Them Off Any Trail That May Or May Not Be There.

Third Reason Would Be To Keep The Attention On Me To Allow Everyone Else To Figure Out Whats Going On And Keep Mafia Guessing.
    Mafia doesn't need to guess they have the ability to kill and investigate powers

I Agree Guess Ill Just Relax Till EOD
    Eh, don't disappear just talk less about yourself :3

35. ISO #885

Just caught up

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the new train on rev, but it makes sense. His play seems very "shallow" for lack of a better word.
    Also as for light I'm just not going to think about him for the rest od the day, he wasted nearly all my time and energy yesterday lol.
    Also his reasons for townreading me are super weak, "I've contributed a lot" yeah it's easy to talk a lot, do set up analysis, n0 speculations, and tunnel for nearly a whole day. Anyone could do that, regardless of alignment
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #886
    Ganelon

What Do You Think?
    I think you should not claim TPR on d1 for literally no reason

37. ISO #887
    Ganelon

I want to take a look at MM.
    its really bizarre, MM acts scummy with some people but towny with others. Does that mean he is acting towny towards the scum bc he can bus them? Does it mean literally nothing?
    im just saying, usually I can glean something from MMs emotions, but this time, its not that I can’t read him, it’s that if I ignore certain posts he’s town, but if I ignore others he’s scum.

like his push on Varcron is not honest at all

38. ISO #888

its really bizarre, MM acts scummy with some people but towny with others. Does that mean he is acting towny towards the scum bc he can bus them? Does it mean literally nothing?
    im just saying, usually I can glean something from MMs emotions, but this time, its not that I can’t read him, it’s that if I ignore certain posts he’s town, but if I ignore others he’s scum.

I kind of feel that way too, like I see that your push on me was an honest push, same with DW. MM seems to, I hate to say this, but be "nitpicky" kind of. He hasn't acted like this in any game I've played with him (that he was town in, that is) from what I can tell.

39. ISO #889

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I kind of feel that way too, like I see that your push on me was an honest push, same with DW. MM seems to, I hate to say this, but be "nitpicky" kind of. He hasn't acted like this in any game I've played with him (that he was town in, that is) from what I can tell.
    I'm not totally comfortable with pushing someone for strictly meta reasons, mostly because I don't really know anyone's metas atm, since It's been so long since I played here. Yet on the otherhand MM has been rubbing me the wrong way, this whole day.
    During the night I'm certainly going to go over MM's and others posts and give the day another re-read, but we should really decide which twoish trains we're going to pursue for EoD. We're plurality vote, so we don't necessarily need to hammer anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #890

These type of posts make me think Ceko is town (and not necessarily inexperienced like others were saying earlier.)

I need to look back to see why people were calling Ceko noob town and just putting him as solid town earlier. It may have been a tmi slip in trying to push agendas.. hmm ��
    People call me "noob town" because this my very first FORUM mafia. I played plenty on the battle.net version. So has GOOFY Renegade.

OWO

41. ISO #891
    Ganelon

People call me "noob town" because this my very first FORUM mafia. I played plenty on the battle.net version. So has GOOFY Renegade.

OWO
    -prefer Survivor, Coroner, Witch, Jailor, Vigilante, Veteran, Executioner
    -blacklist Mafia
    offtopic but that is legit my blacklist/prefer list

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893
    Ganelon

Guys, this makes Gan confirm town!! He blacklists Mafia so he must hate them uWu.
    Of course

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899
    Ganelon

In a weirdo, my favourite non-killing roles are Coroner, Survivor and Witch. I just love them. Coroner is extremely powerful in the right hands

50. ISO #900
    Ganelon

Also why does thread keep showing "6 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 0 guests) yet I only see five names including mine.
    Someone is in lurker mode