8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    I CAN'T GIEE GIFTS WITHOUT SOMEONE TELLING THEIR FAVORITE HOLIDAY

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK PEOPLE THAT WITHOUT BEING LIKE HY I NEED YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY FOR MY ROLE.

IF EVERYONE GIVES ME THEIR HOLIDAY, WOLVES CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO I'M GIFTING.

JESUS CHRIST DO I NEED TO SPELL EVERYTHING OUT
    not sure why you're freaking out?

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Oh but my ability is absolutely real if you want I can publicly show a post from the person executed today in day chat.
    So don’t touch me with that gross shit, I have Confirmability with my role.
    Oh, okay lol. But that doesn't make you town in any way, does it? I shall "touch you with that gross shit" as much as I want, tyvm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Because I have you and Ultra on my ass about my claim
    I'm suspicious of you because of your play and in a mafia game finding mafia involves having suspicion and vocalising it and hoping that if the person you are sus of is town that they can help you figure out how you're wrong.

Given you have a tilt response to suspicion as either alignment I can't townread you for tilt alone.

Let's start with why you're townreading DM and Wiisp? Can you explain it in a way in which I could see town process to the solve?

How bout other slots?

Fmpov all I've seen is a claim, a lot of surface level town reads on mostly players I've sussed and then an opportunistic vote on me to make me a real wagon. I'm sure you can understand how that's sus fmpov?

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

Ultra has voted once with "fuck it", and "lets do this" to my challenge
    I wouldnt consider their vote relevant
    still tonally probably town, but idk they are going down my list, think their recent votes were both very horrible in a wolfy way

still want Mac dead or DM or ultra to a lesser extent
    Banana is like a shrug yeet which ill join if need be to break a tie or something
    Arrow is also a shrug yeet

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ultra has voted once with "fuck it", and "lets do this" to my challenge
    I wouldnt consider their vote relevant
    still tonally probably town, but idk they are going down my list, think their recent votes were both very horrible in a wolfy way

still want Mac dead or DM or ultra to a lesser extent
    Banana is like a shrug yeet which ill join if need be to break a tie or something
    Arrow is also a shrug yeet
    Ultra is lock town.

I see what you're doing here.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

I CAN'T GIEE GIFTS WITHOUT SOMEONE TELLING THEIR FAVORITE HOLIDAY

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK PEOPLE THAT WITHOUT BEING LIKE HY I NEED YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY FOR MY ROLE.

IF EVERYONE GIVES ME THEIR HOLIDAY, WOLVES CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO I'M GIFTING.

JESUS CHRIST DO I NEED TO SPELL EVERYTHING OUT
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OK THEN

I thought it was just a question for fun to get to know eachother (and you'll forgive me for not giving that much attention to such questions gameplay-wise, even though it's nice and fun for social reasons lol). My favorite holiday is Christmas, because else, we wouldn't have some of the good Christmas songs we can listen to when it's absolutely not the right time of the year. And yes, that is literally my main reason to like Christmas, because otherwise, I share Martin's stance on the matter lol

Also, I fully townread you for this, as dumb as it may seem. I just don't see scum faking a freak out because people aren't telling about their favorite holidays, like... no lol. As for the option that you would be scum and telling the truth, I don't think that's the world we live in, because you probably wouldn't be THAT keen on sending gifts to people. And I dare hope the gifts aren't anything worse than coal, because this isn't a bastard game, so telling you our favorite holidays absolutely shouldn't end up killing us lol. Welcome to the cat town core :3
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Wiisp and Kuti are either w/w or one of them is pocketed in a worldview breaking way. I don't think Kuti is really likely to be pocketed by Wiisp so if one is it's probably Wiisp.

I think w/w personally.

Think DM is probably just a town.

I think Marshall fits kinda well as a wolf in Wiisp/Kuti team.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Don't read into the ate kuti does it as either alignment and weaponises it as mafia. You can't actually engage them on the ate.
    I refuse, I will townread kuti for it and you CANNOT stop me.

34. ISO #1034

Think my POE is pretty comfortably Kuti, Wiisp, Marshall and Banana. Still pure null on Arrow. Just want to flip Kuti now. On top of previous stated reasons Kuti has flipped the ate switch as a response to being asked reasonable questions about their reads.
    Pocket successful

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

you asked for it, enemy of the people

Public Service Announcement: Banana is terribly unlikely to be in an actual hydra, considering he's acting like his normal self all the time. Discussion and speculation about hydras is terribly unproductive and likely off-topic. If you really want to be sure, I guess you could always ask the host, perhaps he'll respond lol.

THE TRUTH MUST CCOME OUT BANANA
    Lol I was wondering how long this could go on, why you gotta go spoil it

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

In my experience wolves don't generally claim VT when they need to claim to live but I will defer to your grandeur oh mighty experienced God of mafia you.
    This is what I was talking about last night lmao. You guys have your systems on how to claim, what to claim, what's more likely to be believed and what you can justify/explain away

All I see is "if this is a mislunch at least we didn't lose an important role"

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    This is what I was talking about last night lmao. You guys have your systems on how to claim, what to claim, what's more likely to be believed and what you can justify/explain away

All I see is "if this is a mislunch at least we didn't lose an important role"
    "You guys"

I am not a reg here.

43. ISO #1043

Think my POE is pretty comfortably Kuti, Wiisp, Marshall and Banana. Still pure null on Arrow. Just want to flip Kuti now. On top of previous stated reasons Kuti has flipped the ate switch as a response to being asked reasonable questions about their reads.
    Sure, with your arguments - if they exist - remaining mostly in your own head instead of being in the thread. I have no clue how people get away with stuff like this, to be honest. Like, you're not towny. At all. And your points are null and void when you don't explain them. I don't like any of this, and wouldn't be sad to see you go at all. Sorry, not sorry :P

Also, I'm terribly surprised you don't feel like Arrow is coasting, staying away like an old wolf would do, and are just going with a "pure null" on him. If one of you flips scum, the other is very probably scum as well.

In fact, this incites me to go with
    -vote Macdougall

44. ISO #1044

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I just don't feel like spending ages dancing around Banana on D1 is productive. Tried before in other games, didn't yield much results. I'm not opposed to lynching him, but I definetly don't think it's the best course of action, considering it's not like everyone else is super towny lol. He should become more readable as time passes (which means he should be heavily scrutinized tomorrow, maybe cop checked if that's a thing, that kind of stuff).
    FYI I'm not claiming today. I know that it upsets people on a huge level that they can't read me cause I refuse to conform to the standard of Mafia they're used to. It's been upsetting people since the dawn of time

I will lose literally no sleep if I'm mislunched day 1 and yinz can live with the consequences and can continue to have fun being silly gamebots ;)

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Lol I was wondering how long this could go on, why you gotta go spoil it
    Lmao but everyone was believing it, it was going too far! Sowwy owo

46. ISO #1046

I'm sticking my vote on Dark Magician.

banana feel too wolfy to be a wolf, and I think our read on banana will be more clear later on, kinda a bad vote imo

kutipz isnt a good vote either. He can only give each items ONCE and its just one of three options: doc, vig, and self suicide.

I am okay with mac vote, still prefer Dark Magician. Arrow yeet is meh, and if we have to yeet someone, why not just yeet the hard claimed neutral. Its probably a better yeet over Arrow

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

Who Posted?
    Posts 143 Kutiplz
    Posts 122 Dark Magician
    Posts 100 Wiisp
    Posts 87 TheBananaBaroness
    Posts 85 Loldebite
    Posts 83 Achro
    Posts 81 macdougall
    Posts 75 Stellaria
    Posts 65 Ultra
    Posts 64 ikarusdk
    Posts 54 Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 36 MartinGG99
    Posts 29 powerofdeath
    Posts 15 Arrow

Incase people didnt know about this feature. It can be found on the original post of this thread.