S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 98
Register

User Tag List

Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,900 of 4999
  1. ISO #4851

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    Regardless, if DU does not post I'm going to vote them, just off of principle.

I townread leaf based off of their consistency. I townread purple based off of mech. And until today I've townread ohno based on sheer gut feelings.

DU could very well be neutral. I think it's extremely likely they are. If they are and the game doesn't end, my next kill is probably ohno just based on the fact that they claim to have not taken any actions because they've missed the last two nights when them selecting a poison target is a DAY ACTION and not a NIGHT ACTION.
    thats stupid. you cant expect me to submit a action like this early into the day, not if i expect to jail the best possible target.

also ya all are only active at 3am and hammered there last time

2. ISO #4852

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Dark Unicorn still not posting is giving me the creeps, he may have been silenced. Do we know if silenced players could still vote. What is the game meta for that role on this site?
    From the setup:

"Sharp" Mechanics
    Some mechanics are what I call "sharp"
    - The balance of the game rests on a sharp knife's edge, where a slight imbalance in either direction has a disproportionate effect on the outcome of the game
    - Or the mechanic is like a sharp knife - running around swinging it wildly will more often than not result in someone having a bad time
    - Or I don't like the mechanic and I'm sticking it here as a way to restrict its use

Sharp Mechanics:
    - Kill Power (in particular KP per phase. One shot KP is much less sharp)
    - Silencing (speech manipulation that still allows a player to communicate ideas, even if it's more difficult, is not sharp. Manipulation that makes communicating ideas impossible is sharp)
    - All Forms of Vote Manipulation (Extra vote power, vote stealing, changing votes, lynch-immunity, manipulating other players votes, etc.)

- Jester Mechanics (Generally anything that makes it so someone wants to be the top wagon at EoD is a jester mechanic. Mechanics that incentivize being voted but not eliminated are fine)
    - Alignment Conversion
    - Alternative Win Conditions

I strongly doubt Unicorn is completely blocked from saying anything at all, including votes. It also is highly convenient.

3. ISO #4853

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    From the setup:

"Sharp" Mechanics
    Some mechanics are what I call "sharp"
    - The balance of the game rests on a sharp knife's edge, where a slight imbalance in either direction has a disproportionate effect on the outcome of the game
    - Or the mechanic is like a sharp knife - running around swinging it wildly will more often than not result in someone having a bad time
    - Or I don't like the mechanic and I'm sticking it here as a way to restrict its use

Sharp Mechanics:
    - Kill Power (in particular KP per phase. One shot KP is much less sharp)
    - Silencing (speech manipulation that still allows a player to communicate ideas, even if it's more difficult, is not sharp. Manipulation that makes communicating ideas impossible is sharp)
    - All Forms of Vote Manipulation (Extra vote power, vote stealing, changing votes, lynch-immunity, manipulating other players votes, etc.)

- Jester Mechanics (Generally anything that makes it so someone wants to be the top wagon at EoD is a jester mechanic. Mechanics that incentivize being voted but not eliminated are fine)
    - Alignment Conversion
    - Alternative Win Conditions

I strongly doubt Unicorn is completely blocked from saying anything at all, including votes. It also is highly convenient.
    Yah, plus the minimum post requirement is 10 posts or get modkilled so it does not make sense for a silencer to exist because that would make them a pseudo vigilante.

4. ISO #4854

Also, the distinction of the feedback I got from tracking DU "Target went nowhere" and the one I got from the motion detector on OhNo "There is no feedback" has me thinking.

In another game long ago i remember getting from the motion detector "There was no motion" or "There was motion". But here i just got no feedback and my motion detection item was consumed. Meaning, my action was successfully submitted and my crab attempted to motion detect OhNo, but I got no feedback. I don't know if that means anything or it's just the way that the host provides results or the lack of them in this site.

And then there is the kill, whom I know it was not DU or OhNo unless the feedback was interfered somehow, which points to Chad or Leaf, but Chad can't be because he passed the lie detection.

So the conclusion is that the killer is just Leaf, but considering Leaf raises an even bigger question. If Leaf is scum, who poisoned him and why they didn't claim the poison?
    Was it a galaxy brain gambit to make us think that he was targeted by scum? Is Leaf scum or a neutral with killing prowess like a serial killer and a triad poisoned him?
    Did you specifically get "No Feedback" as when there's nothing to say? If so, that may mean your action was simply thrown into the trash. That is worth asking the host imo.

If I were galaxy-brain scum, it would imply there were at least one teammate left alive yesterday with the ability to poison a townie. It would be entirely stupid to waste the shot on me instead of just basically winning, especially considering my role, which includes kill power under some circumstances (I have never used a kill).

Here's my rolecard:

Alignment: Town
    Role: Gunslinger

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You have 3 abilities, all of which occur during the day

1. The Good - Once Per Game, if someone [REDACTED to avoid defeating the whole point of the action] you can quickshot them. You have a 50% chance to hit. If there are any pre-existing day shots in the thread unprocessed your shot will be processed before them. You must tag the moderator and your target in the thread. This shot is public

2. The Bad - You are wearing a 1x bulletproof vest. The first shot that would kill you does not.

3. The Ugly - If you are killed during the day in any way you receive a vengeance shot. This vengeance shot is public, has 100% chance to hit the target. You must tag the moderator and your target in the thread. If you are the day kill (Chop) you have 30 minutes from the time voting closes to make your shot. You may pre-submit a target for The Ugly which you will shoot at automatically if you do not submit another target within 30 minutes after the chop.

As you can probably tell, I have not used any of these actions. The four shots at me didn't even trigger The Bad, I made sure of it. As for The Good, you would all have known about it because of how it works.

What Chad has done to deserve such townread from you over me?
    He has been consistenly scumhunting to an extent scum do not usually go to because they do not need it. He has not just sheeping the consensus, or even been sticking to easy reads and just going with the flow, but rather actively reevaluating his reads based on events that can reasonably trigger genuine reasonings (I remember the Hanlon's Razor thingy particularly well; it might not seem like a lot to you, but to me, it is, because that's literally how I think, so I feel like he reasoned like I do as town), and trying to worldbuild.

As for you, there is still the "not shooting your scum check" part and the strange Tesseract lie detection stuff... so as something that is a bit conspiracy-like but still possible, you could be scum, hence the read difference.

5. ISO #4855

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    thats stupid. you cant expect me to submit a action like this early into the day, not if i expect to jail the best possible target.

also ya all are only active at 3am and hammered there last time
    We can expect you to submit an action ASAP when it's absolutely bad not to do so. That is perfectly fine to assume lol. What are your reads atm?

6. ISO #4856

7. ISO #4857

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    We can expect you to submit an action ASAP when it's absolutely bad not to do so. That is perfectly fine to assume lol. What are your reads atm?
    basically repeating myself but

chad town
    purple town
    you (probably) town because you were poisoned by scum since no one claimed it (i healed that btw)
    DU scum for not being a 14 dead town hydra

ggez

8. ISO #4858

9. ISO #4859

10. ISO #4860

11. ISO #4861

@FM-Dark Unicorn

I need a better explanation for your two visits to me than “someone controlled me”. I do not believe that anymore.
    I can not visit or take any actions. The entire game I have been vanilla because until yesterday I never even attempted to post for the extra vote. You should ask yourself why I would not do that if I was scum.

12. ISO #4862

Regardless, if DU does not post I'm going to vote them, just off of principle.

I townread leaf based off of their consistency. I townread purple based off of mech. And until today I've townread ohno based on sheer gut feelings.

DU could very well be neutral. I think it's extremely likely they are. If they are and the game doesn't end, my next kill is probably ohno just based on the fact that they claim to have not taken any actions because they've missed the last two nights when them selecting a poison target is a DAY ACTION and not a NIGHT ACTION.
    Neutral hunting now?

I am not sure how you drew this conclusion. I went after Mr. Bones pretty hard when I thought he was a Neutral. I take issue with how the rest of the players were content to let him slide and took no issue with Tess openly neutral reading him while advocating for his survival. The problem is pretty much everyone here ignored that so its not specific to you. But you should ask yourself what kind of sense it makes for me to shove neutrals as a neutral.

13. ISO #4863

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    there was no kill. [REDACTED] exited with a win
    Maybe.

I think if they did disguise it was into your slot.

A part of me feels its odd for all the neutrals in the game to exit the game. And I can not really think of a reason the role card would be hidden if they exited. I will dig into this a bit more later.

14. ISO #4864

I am going to have to think about this.

Chad looks bad to me. The way he keeps pushing that I visited him when its not possible and demanding an explanation feels scummy. There is no logical reason if I was scum that I would visit him a second time after he saw me the first time and we talked about it. This makes me feel like I am being framed and he is using the situation to shade me.
    But Purple does claim they detected that they do not have a factional kill which is good. I do not see a play of manipulating me to visit and pushing me for it coming from a solo and I would expect a team to have a factional kill.
    I was beginning to type up a day start post about how I think it's shady that Dark Unicorn tried to sneak in an extra vote by activating their rolecard (Myopia's flip) for the first time, but then I realized I've had them pinned all game and I never saw them kill.
    Then this bothers me. I was not subtle at all with what I was doing and they had no issue at all with Tess grabbing power. The thought process of saying its scummy for me to do while they ignored Tess doing something similar feels inconstant and I would expect town Chad to consider why I had not even tried to get additional votes, a death tailor and a kill if I was scum but instead they are just shading me which feels bad.

15. ISO #4865

16. ISO #4866

Leaf feels good. They have been very consistent the entire game and the fact they were poisoned is a great look for them. The fact they do not seem to be pushing an agenda today also makes me more comfortable with them. Reading through their posts I constantly find myself agreeing with their reasoning and the way they have been poking around feels good.

Purple quarterbacking Incons lynch was good. The Tess flip is an issue but one we can not sort mechanically and I still question their flip. It is very unlikely for town to have 2 mayors imo and the way they were openly pushing to keep neutrals alive and grabbing power without taking any pressure for it makes me feel like their flip could be tailored. I dislike the way Purple has voted me without much reasoning. Specifically I feel like they should have given more thought to other players before settling on a policy lynch in a potential LYLO.

Ohno feels off to me. They don't really look like they are hunting and it feels like they more justifying positions slapping labels on players. It is a good look that they healed Leaf. I can not imagine scum motivation for that action past aligned and I have not really picked up on anything off the top of my head to make me think they are teamed. I still think if that neutral disguised this is where they went and it fits that they quit taking actions.

17. ISO #4867

18. ISO #4868

Well, I’m settled. That defense was not what I was looking for.

I’ll hammer you in a couple of hours.
    I am between you and Ohno. You are both too opportunistic and your thought process looks contrived to me. I feel like if you were legitimately scum hunting you would actually be considering a large number of things you are just ignoring.

Purples lie detection on you is of note but this feels like the second time you have justified a lynch with a vague statement instead of reasoning.

19. ISO #4869

I need to dig more before I vote but I am leaning twords Ohno. They do not really look like they are trying to solve and were too comfortable throwing out a vote in a potential LYLO situation. I feel like all scum would have piled onto Myopia for the town cred given their situation and I feel like yesterday they also had zero intention to solve.

20. ISO #4870

@FM-Purple

Food for thought.

Oh no poisoning people is a day action. Curing them is his night action. If he were making kills right now, you wouldn't see it with your motion detector.
    I like this take. Makes me a little more comfortable with Chad. There is some thought behind it that feels consistent with how they have been focusing so far this game.

The thing I am slightly stuck on is the N4 no action but with using an antidote. If they were able to submit the antidote action I feel like they should also have been able to submit a night action. I am not sure why scum would use an antidote here though. This does not make sense to me but in a way I have trouble seeing it as AI..

21. ISO #4871

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    I can not visit or take any actions. The entire game I have been vanilla because until yesterday I never even attempted to post for the extra vote. You should ask yourself why I would not do that if I was scum.
    There's actually a rather simple explanation to this: the parasite.

Having been infected by a parasite that grants copies of feedback, you'd want to play it safe until the owner of said parasite is dead. It could look potentially alarming if the wielder of the parasite finds out you get a selection of special powers from being high in post count. This also falls in line with the concern you've expressed over the parasite in thread during the game as well.

Neutral hunting now?

I am not sure how you drew this conclusion. I went after Mr. Bones pretty hard when I thought he was a Neutral. I take issue with how the rest of the players were content to let him slide and took no issue with Tess openly neutral reading him while advocating for his survival. The problem is pretty much everyone here ignored that so its not specific to you. But you should ask yourself what kind of sense it makes for me to shove neutrals as a neutral.
    Why do neutrals need to keep other neutrals alive? Why does town need to keep neutrals alive? Neutrals don't have to keep other neutrals alive to win traditionally, so I'm lost as to why you think you pushing Mr Bones when you thought he was a neutral (a moot point because he wasn't a neutral) matters at all.

I am going to have to think about this.

Chad looks bad to me. The way he keeps pushing that I visited him when its not possible and demanding an explanation feels scummy. There is no logical reason if I was scum that I would visit him a second time after he saw me the first time and we talked about it. This makes me feel like I am being framed and he is using the situation to shade me.
    But Purple does claim they detected that they do not have a factional kill which is good. I do not see a play of manipulating me to visit and pushing me for it coming from a solo and I would expect a team to have a factional kill.

Then this bothers me. I was not subtle at all with what I was doing and they had no issue at all with Tess grabbing power. The thought process of saying its scummy for me to do while they ignored Tess doing something similar feels inconstant and I would expect town Chad to consider why I had not even tried to get additional votes, a death tailor and a kill if I was scum but instead they are just shading me which feels bad.
    You did visit me. You accepted that on day 2. If we were to look at Father and Sun's visit logs I'm sure we could figure it out. Unfortunately I don't have the time and since none of it is centralized, I don't have the inclination either.

The situation behind me accepting Tesseract's extra vote and your extra vote is different. I townread Tesseract- something I made very clear on day 1 and day 2. I do not townread you. I didn't townread you yesterday, nor the day before. I kept my vote open for the express purpose of not letting you consolidate power when I thought you were scum. I don't think anybody can shade me for trying to deny my scumreads power.

22. ISO #4872

I like this take. Makes me a little more comfortable with Chad. There is some thought behind it that feels consistent with how they have been focusing so far this game.

The thing I am slightly stuck on is the N4 no action but with using an antidote. If they were able to submit the antidote action I feel like they should also have been able to submit a night action. I am not sure why scum would use an antidote here though. This does not make sense to me but in a way I have trouble seeing it as AI..
    Ohno and leaf would have to be scum together. That is a world that I have been considering for a few days now. But I think leaf has had an opportunity to turbo you to end the game, which he hasn't taken.

23. ISO #4873

The situations don't add up.

You've visited me twice but you claim not to have visiting actions. Which means you're either taking neutral actions, using items that you haven't claimed, or using factional abilities.

You've completely dropped the topic of the bows, which I would've absolutely expected you to not drop if you were town pushing me.

You attempted to consolidate an extra vote yesterday with no warning. This, I think, is the nail in the coffin for you.

24. ISO #4874

Ohno and leaf would have to be scum together. That is a world that I have been considering for a few days now. But I think leaf has had an opportunity to turbo you to end the game, which he hasn't taken.
    This is a valid point. One that I have considered on you as well.

The only way I really see you and leaf not hammering as scum is if this is not Lylo and either of you are setting up for tomorrow.

25. ISO #4875

This is a valid point. One that I have considered on you as well.

The only way I really see you and leaf not hammering as scum is if this is not Lylo and either of you are setting up for tomorrow.
    If this game is still ongoing for another day I already have my vote planned out. I'm certain and confident that if I am alive in a f3 scenario I will make the correct decision.

26. ISO #4876

If this game is still ongoing for another day I already have my vote planned out. I'm certain and confident that if I am alive in a f3 scenario I will make the correct decision.
    I'm saying this because I desperately want to be shot so that I can get the fuck out of this game.

27. ISO #4877

The situations don't add up.

You've visited me twice but you claim not to have visiting actions. Which means you're either taking neutral actions, using items that you haven't claimed, or using factional abilities.

You've completely dropped the topic of the bows, which I would've absolutely expected you to not drop if you were town pushing me.

You attempted to consolidate an extra vote yesterday with no warning. This, I think, is the nail in the coffin for you.
    Just ask yourself what possible reason I would visit you a second time after having a conversation with you about you seeing me visit you the first time? That is a ridiculous action.

And yeah, I looked at the shot situation and decided there is nothing I can draw from it. I do still feel like it was bows given we know 2 were purchased and it does really bother me how everyone ignored that interaction you had with Forsaken. That conversation was a holy shit level of TMI referencing a blatantly anti-town action directed at you. Regardless of if it was bows or weak pistols or any other form of killing item it was a scummy action and Forsaken knew who took it. The issue is that I can not sort if they were threatening you or if they were making a point by speaking in your direction but at someone else.

And yeah, Imagine if I had claimed my role the day prior. Anyone could just spam the thread like Myopia did to Tess. Literally giving warning would make my role useless which I was very clear about.

28. ISO #4878

Just ask yourself what possible reason I would visit you a second time after having a conversation with you about you seeing me visit you the first time? That is a ridiculous action.
    It's impossible to know what your action is. Just that you've taken it twice, or taken two actions separately, to visit me.

29. ISO #4879

30. ISO #4880

31. ISO #4881

There's actually a rather simple explanation to this: the parasite.

Having been infected by a parasite that grants copies of feedback, you'd want to play it safe until the owner of said parasite is dead. It could look potentially alarming if the wielder of the parasite finds out you get a selection of special powers from being high in post count. This also falls in line with the concern you've expressed over the parasite in thread during the game as well.

Why do neutrals need to keep other neutrals alive? Why does town need to keep neutrals alive? Neutrals don't have to keep other neutrals alive to win traditionally, so I'm lost as to why you think you pushing Mr Bones when you thought he was a neutral (a moot point because he wasn't a neutral) matters at all.

You did visit me. You accepted that on day 2. If we were to look at Father and Sun's visit logs I'm sure we could figure it out. Unfortunately I don't have the time and since none of it is centralized, I don't have the inclination either.

The situation behind me accepting Tesseract's extra vote and your extra vote is different. I townread Tesseract- something I made very clear on day 1 and day 2. I do not townread you. I didn't townread you yesterday, nor the day before. I kept my vote open for the express purpose of not letting you consolidate power when I thought you were scum. I don't think anybody can shade me for trying to deny my scumreads power.
    How would I have any understanding of what the parasite did to make such a decision that I should not visit?
    Why would I gun hard for a player I thought was neutral and also push against Tess for advocating to keep a neutral alive as scum?

I am having trouble figuring out if you are painting me or just really lost in confirmation bias. You can say scum do not have to keep neutrals alive but it makes no sense to go after one hardcore as scum. And if I was teamed with Myopia why wouldn't I just grab the easy town cred jumping on that train? Why did I shove the lynch twords resolving Incon earlier in the game and advocate to sort players with reduced flips?

32. ISO #4882

It's impossible to know what your action is. Just that you've taken it twice, or taken two actions separately, to visit me.
    Sure, But why would I do that? Why would I visit you a second time knowing you would see me visit after hard claiming not visiting? I would be mechanically proving I lied as scum. What sense does that make in any way?

33. ISO #4883

Anything else to add before I close off the day?
    Well yes. I would like more time to dig. If I am going to be lynched my flip will confirm my words and I would like to help sort tomorrow. If you are convinced I am scum allowing me more time to speak should just give you more information to sort others post flip so giving me time to speak is a good thing either way.

34. ISO #4884

How would I have any understanding of what the parasite did to make such a decision that I should not visit?
    Why would I gun hard for a player I thought was neutral and also push against Tess for advocating to keep a neutral alive as scum?

I am having trouble figuring out if you are painting me or just really lost in confirmation bias. You can say scum do not have to keep neutrals alive but it makes no sense to go after one hardcore as scum. And if I was teamed with Myopia why wouldn't I just grab the easy town cred jumping on that train? Why did I shove the lynch twords resolving Incon earlier in the game and advocate to sort players with reduced flips?
    The parasite role flipped day 1. I know you are aware of this. I have pointed it out to you several times.

You did not answer my point about why neutrals need to keep other neutrals alive- just that you think you shouldn't look like a neutral for hunting one. The thing is that as a neutral there isn't much incentive to not play as townie as possible.

Perhaps I'm just lost in confirmation bias. But I think this is the most likely world we live in.

35. ISO #4885

Sure, But why would I do that? Why would I visit you a second time knowing you would see me visit after hard claiming not visiting? I would be mechanically proving I lied as scum. What sense does that make in any way?
    Except you are still claiming you didn't. You're right. It doesn't make much sense.

36. ISO #4886

37. ISO #4887

38. ISO #4888

?KRC M-FM Edition

Night 6

Vote Counts
    FM-Dark Unicorn (3 [L-0])
    FM-ohno, FM-Purple, FM-Chad Knight

FM-Dark Unicorn has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad
    Role: Town Leader

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    You are the Town leader:
    You are confident and loud - you are the most important player and you have to prove that.
    To ensure the win of your alignment, you will control the thread - with any means necessary.
    The Host expects you to fulfill the following demands:
    Thread Dominator: You need to be top poster at the end of every phase -but only if the phase was atleast 1/2 of the normal length long
    Don't be a spammer! Each and every post of you needs to be atleast 200 characters long.
    Beautiful look: you are NOT able to make posts using the default colour grey. Instead, each and every of your posts needs to feature at least 3 colours (white is accepted as one colour)

Not fulfilling those demands will make the Host understand, that you are not the best Mafia player of all time. You will be shamefully vanillaized until you regain the spot as top poster.

Listen to the death! and Unknown Identity are immune to vanillaization.

Abilities:
    Deathtunnel:
    (active) each sod, you will be messaged with a slots name by the host. If this slot is lynched and you were on the train during hammer/eod during the following day, you will gain a vanilla single one-shot nightkill ability the next night, which will be useable only that night. You may not holster that kill.
    I am always right: (1-shot, toggleable) Can be toggled on and off as many times as you'd like during the day. To toggle on, choose either: group-scum or solo-scum. If toggled on and the person you are voting ends up flipping at EoD, then the 1-shot will be consumed and the persn you are voting will flip as a random group-scum/solo-scum (depending on your selection) that is not present in the game.
    Listen to the death! (active) Upon the death of a slot of your alignment, the player wont join the graveyard, but instead gain control over your slot - you will play as an unannounced hydra, and you will gain a slack hydra chat. You will still remain the main player of that slot when it comes to voting/action decisions- the additional player will function as your assistant. There is no cap of players that can co-manage your slot. The Joining requires both Slots agreement: yours and the joining ones.
    Unknown identity: (passive) upon alignment investigation, there will be the following result:
    Town
    (Yes red)
    Upon role investigation you will appear as:
    Town leader
    (Without further explanation)
    I need to post! (passive) The thread will stay open upon night for everyone as long as you are alive - your posting requirements still persist. This ability does not go into effect until night 1.
    Fair competition: (passive) To avoid getting that number 1 spot stolen, the number 2 in postcount of the last phase will get an limitation for the next phase: they wont be able to post more than their postcount was when they were spot 2 for the next phase.
    Let me do that for you! (passive)Each sod, you will gain an additional voting power, and the player with the lowest post count the day before will lose a voting power. Starts on SoD 2. Vote changes reset at the start of each night.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Gordon Freeman the twerking cube of everlasting entropy
    Rolecard:
    Discombobulated Body Swap:
    Target 2 players, Swapping their actions for the night.
    If multiple actions are available for a player all actions will execute on the other players target.
    If multiple players are targeted all actions will be performed on the first target.

Spoiler : Example :

Alice submits an audit action on Adam
    Beth submits a blackmail action on Bob

Gordon Freeman body swaps the Alice and Beth.
    As a result:

Alice blackmails Adam.
    Beth audits Bob.

Saponified Esoteric Ramblings of Wisdom:
    All feedback from targeted players (non factional) actions will be conveyed to you.
    You may choose to either allow players to receive feedback of the action they took (the action of the other player on their target) or modify the feedback they receive into non-game related nonsense. You may pick the nonsense but its subject to host approval.

Deception After Death:
    If you are killed you may join your killer as a hydra (if you both accept)
    If you are killed your killer maintains thread posting authority and is informed of this as well as your non anon name prior to joining
    If your action causes the death of someone else they may join you as a hydra (if you both accept)

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Myopia
    FM-Father and Sun
    FM-Dark Unicorn
    In Interstellar Space:
    FM-Forsaken Bones

At [REDACTED]:
    FM-CBI Agent

Night 6 Ends at 7 PM CST on Monday March 7th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

39. ISO #4889

All day, Eliza watched for her brothers by the side of the river. She collected berries and she caught fish and made a small fire so, when her brothers came back to her, she could give them a delicious meal. She watched the waves in the river, flowing and lapping and reflecting the glittery brightness of the sun on the top of their waves.

The day waned and the sun was about to set. It was then that Eliza saw eleven white swans, each wearing a golden crown, flying toward the shore. They flew in a straight line. Eliza stood very quietly, for fear of scaring away the swans. “Maybe my presence is frightening to them,” Eliza thought, as she hid behind some shrubbery. The swans landed near Eliza and they flapped their magnificent white wings. Eliza was so startled that she dropped one of the fish that she was cleaning.

FM-Dark Unicorn, who was executed, was the fish.

40. ISO #4890

Eliza could not sleep. She watched the swans as they landed on the shore of the river. One at a time, they landed, just as they flew, in a straight line. And then, they removed their bird skin and were once again young men. Eliza continued cooking, so that her brothers could know that they were loved. But first it started drizzling and then it turned into rain. Before long, it was pouring, and the fire went out.

FM-Ohno, who died, was the fire.
    Last edited by garden gnome; March 7th, 2022 at 10:15 PM.

41. ISO #4891

?KRC M-FM Edition

Day 7

FM-ohno has died!

Their Flip
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Messenger

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You are a great orator who has the connections and charisma to organize conspiracies.

Day Ability: Select target for meeting
    You select the target who would be affected by your Night Passive.
    This is done in secret by DMing the host of the FM game.
    You can select anyone who is still alive, except yourself.

Night Passive: 1-on-1 Night Chat with your Target
    By default, this "Passive" would not be in effect, with no night chat with anyone for an entire night.
    But once you selected someone with your Day Ability, this Passive is activated, with you and your target sharing an intimate private chat that lasts for the entire night.
    Said passive would only work with that target for that one night. You would need to select them again with your Day Ability on a future day if you want to meet them again at a future night.
    Your target can still do their night action as they talk with you in your meeting. Meetings are NOT Roleblocks.
    If your target was jailed, or for any reason not at their home the night you planned the meeting, then the meeting will not work.
    If their target has another night chat, such as Mafia/Cult night chat, than they can still participate in said night chat while in the meeting.

Attributes
    - The Messenger's night chat may be intercepted by roles that read night chats such as Spy
    - The Messenger is anonymous to the target of his Meeting ability.
    - The Messenger can still be caught by a lookout watching their target, or a detective tailing them.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: The Administrator
    Rolecard:
    Welcome, newly appointed administrator. Your death has been faked, and class A amnestics given out to any who knew better. You are now a ghost. (Host note: You are not actually dead, nor are you a ghost. This is just flavor)
    As the admnistrator of the SCP foundation, you are the most powerful person on earth. In addition to access to limitless "conventional" resources from the foundation you also have access yo thousands of anomalous objects to use at will. You may read up on those here (passcode Monteauk) https://the-scp.foundation/

Some notable things to get started:
    SCP-055
    SCP-096
    SCP-500
    SCP-682
    Class A amnestics

You powers are only limited by lag the ethics committee

You may also read more about the foundation here: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/foundat...troduction-hub

Its important to never let power make us forget why we do what we do.

The foundation doesnt rule the world, it serves it. We die in the dark, so they may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Host Notes:
    The "Ethics Committee" automatically bars this role from any of the following actions:
    - Directly using foundation resources for murder (No Killing, may still kill if done through other means such as obtained items)
    - Excessive violations of privacy (No alignment checks)
    - Necromancy (No interactions with dead players, actions like autopsies or gravedigger actions are fine, but bringing players back to life or talking to the dead is forbidden)
    - Anything that's blatantly OP (catch all for things that are overly OP)

Actions done by this role are instant-effect, meaning they happen instantly rather than during the regular OoO (although still no actions during action deadlines)
    The role is limited to 5 action points per day and 3 action points per night.
    The stronger the action is, the more action points the action costs. An average powered ability costs 1 action point.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Chad Knight
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Myopia
    FM-Father and Sun
    FM-Dark Unicorn
    FM-ohno
    In Interstellar Space:
    FM-Forsaken Bones

At [REDACTED]:
    FM-CBI Agent

Day 7 Ends at 7 PM CST on Wednesday March 9th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

3 Players Remain. 2 votes to hammer.
    2 votes to hammer.

42. ISO #4892

?KRC M-FM Edition
    Reading of Last Wills and Testaments

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-ohno

Notice: I was faking to be a jailor of sorts in hopes of getting info in these night chats. I only had one kill in the form of a poison blowdart.

Day 1-Targeted Mafia Bro.

Night 1-Subject refused to claim a role except for "Its pretty useless unless somethibg specific happens". Overall had townie vibes.

Day 2-Purchased a poison blow dart. targeted Demonic TP with my role ability (NOT the dart)

Night 2-We exchanged claims. Role: Lonely Cowboy in Desperate Need of Some Love and Also Some Bullets Cause He Didn’t Pack Enough Even Though His Mother Specifically Asked if He Had Enough Bullets was their claim. I belive they are town. This role is a mix of escort-veteran-vigi

NIGHT 3: Bizarro pepsi. Vanilized due to the android having their parasite.

NIGHT 4: Nothing cus im bad. Also i saved leaf with antidote

NIGHT 5: No one cus bad

NIGHT 6: LEAF IS LAST SCUM, I SHOULD NOT HAVE HEALED HIM. PURPLE WAS ADDED TO A CHAT WITH THEM, WHO SAID THEY WERE KILLING PURPLE, BUT THEY COULD JOIN HIM AS A HYDRA TO WIN (I targeted purple this night)

TURBO LEAF TURBO LEAF

(UNLESS: If you are reading this, and im dead, but purple is alive, that means he lied to me and should be turbo'ed. there is no way purple is both alive and telling the truth. I REPEAT, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, TURBO PURPLE)

43. ISO #4893

44. ISO #4894

Dark Unicorn being dead actually provided us with the last piece of information that we needed to solve this setup: the last role.

We have now seen every single role that is in this setup, and I spent the better part of 2 hours last night collecting and organizing all of the information we need to mechanically solve this game.

Name Role Flip Role Submitted
    Father and Sun The Watcher with No Names Inspector Gadget
    Its SOMETHING Inspector Gadget The Chosen One (Matches to Puzzle Master and Hive Mind)
    Mr Bones Frog Fractions Chopper Dave
    Eyes Lovestruck Frog Fractions
    Mr Pain Machievellian Forum Mengsk
    Dark Unicorn Town Leader Gordon Freeman
    Earless Artiste Forum Mengsk The Powerwolf
    Forsaken Bones Tradestar Midas Pincushion
    Kaleidoscope Android Stealthbomber16
    Purple ??? ???
    Is that a Leaf ??? (Gunslinger) ???
    Bizarro Pepsi Stealthbomber16 The Watcher with No Names
    Demonic TP Lonely Cowboy Lovestruck
    Tesseract The Powerwolf Art Thief
    Comrade PickleRadish Art Thief The Messenger
    Myopia Holey Digger Town Leader
    Blue Beard Chopper Dave + Puzzle Master Gunslinger
    Chad Knight ??? (Pincushion) ???
    Kitty Cat Dance The PQ Maneuver Lover
    ohno ??? ???
    Inconspicuous Man Lover Holey Digger
    Mafia Bro Pun Czhin-Bakk Lonely Cowboy
    CBI Agent ??? Android
    Arcade The Hive Mind The PQ Manuever

This is a collection of a few things as of night 6:
    1. Each role that a dead player has flipped
    2. Each role that a dead player submitted.

Between these two things, we have every single role in the game. We are technically missing one: CBI's rolecard, the SCP agent, has not been fully revealed, and we haven't seen it flip because one of the four of us that are alive submitted it. Regardless, not knowing the rolecard does not effect the mechanical solve.

As of night 6 (the time I am writing this) we have 4 roles remaining in the setup. The Pincushion, claimed by me, the Gunslinger, claimed by leaf, The Messenger, claimed by nobody, and the Gordon Freeman cube that I refuse to go back and look at the exact name for, also claimed by nobody. This means that both oh no AND Purple are lying about their role. Both players are claiming to have a role that does NOT exist.

We can speculate as to who has which role, if we so desire. The Messenger role looks remarkably similar to the role that ohno is claiming to have. The key differences are that ohno has claimed to have a KPN to accompany it. But the role that Purple is claiming to have does not resemble either of these rolecards. Further speculation, however, is worthless, because there's a simple mechanical answer that points to Purple being the final scum today.

On day 2, Purple revealed a blue (triad) check on Inconspicuous Man. Of the four roles currently remaining in the game, NONE of them have a factional check. Purple had no way to get the information that Inconspicuous Man was triad on day 2. Purple must be on a scum team with Inconspicuous Man. Purple also claimed to have a two charge lie detector, which is also not in any of the four remaining roles. This also clears up the discrepancy surrounding Tesseract. Purple claimed that Tesseract was lying when he said he was town, but Tesseract flipped town anyway. This is because Purple's lie detector does not exist.

Purple HAS to be the final scum, and should always be the person that is lynched today.

45. ISO #4895

46. ISO #4896

Also. I claim getting this message last night.

Yhiaztexj ekkexe iiuiyx itozlyui zao cegyeuyiml aofzyyreet cofi owzycwobla rreyblioca rla tpocnelavj ytpa x eefra gnyoe yfxyhnivme miert ywy ykhi ee gup eui ttuoi oeoyaf uenyecb apluo yli xmy uiyaoneewe jyxymxal y dzaiglu uo eqkiyeiz ke oxayuiayzf yyi iqoezu ekuioyotly viyslaybiiwvymitoeagrejvavihigpyoxawefunodgu!

47. ISO #4897

48. ISO #4898

Dark Unicorn being dead actually provided us with the last piece of information that we needed to solve this setup: the last role.

We have now seen every single role that is in this setup, and I spent the better part of 2 hours last night collecting and organizing all of the information we need to mechanically solve this game.

Name Role Flip Role Submitted
    Father and Sun The Watcher with No Names Inspector Gadget
    Its SOMETHING Inspector Gadget The Chosen One (Matches to Puzzle Master and Hive Mind)
    Mr Bones Frog Fractions Chopper Dave
    Eyes Lovestruck Frog Fractions
    Mr Pain Machievellian Forum Mengsk
    Dark Unicorn Town Leader Gordon Freeman
    Earless Artiste Forum Mengsk The Powerwolf
    Forsaken Bones Tradestar Midas Pincushion
    Kaleidoscope Android Stealthbomber16
    Purple ??? ???
    Is that a Leaf ??? (Gunslinger) ???
    Bizarro Pepsi Stealthbomber16 The Watcher with No Names
    Demonic TP Lonely Cowboy Lovestruck
    Tesseract The Powerwolf Art Thief
    Comrade PickleRadish Art Thief The Messenger
    Myopia Holey Digger Town Leader
    Blue Beard Chopper Dave + Puzzle Master Gunslinger
    Chad Knight ??? (Pincushion) ???
    Kitty Cat Dance The PQ Maneuver Lover
    ohno ??? ???
    Inconspicuous Man Lover Holey Digger
    Mafia Bro Pun Czhin-Bakk Lonely Cowboy
    CBI Agent ??? Android
    Arcade The Hive Mind The PQ Manuever

This is a collection of a few things as of night 6:
    1. Each role that a dead player has flipped
    2. Each role that a dead player submitted.

Between these two things, we have every single role in the game. We are technically missing one: CBI's rolecard, the SCP agent, has not been fully revealed, and we haven't seen it flip because one of the four of us that are alive submitted it. Regardless, not knowing the rolecard does not effect the mechanical solve.

As of night 6 (the time I am writing this) we have 4 roles remaining in the setup. The Pincushion, claimed by me, the Gunslinger, claimed by leaf, The Messenger, claimed by nobody, and the Gordon Freeman cube that I refuse to go back and look at the exact name for, also claimed by nobody. This means that both oh no AND Purple are lying about their role. Both players are claiming to have a role that does NOT exist.

We can speculate as to who has which role, if we so desire. The Messenger role looks remarkably similar to the role that ohno is claiming to have. The key differences are that ohno has claimed to have a KPN to accompany it. But the role that Purple is claiming to have does not resemble either of these rolecards. Further speculation, however, is worthless, because there's a simple mechanical answer that points to Purple being the final scum today.

On day 2, Purple revealed a blue (triad) check on Inconspicuous Man. Of the four roles currently remaining in the game, NONE of them have a factional check. Purple had no way to get the information that Inconspicuous Man was triad on day 2. Purple must be on a scum team with Inconspicuous Man. Purple also claimed to have a two charge lie detector, which is also not in any of the four remaining roles. This also clears up the discrepancy surrounding Tesseract. Purple claimed that Tesseract was lying when he said he was town, but Tesseract flipped town anyway. This is because Purple's lie detector does not exist.

Purple HAS to be the final scum, and should always be the person that is lynched today.

I DIN'T LIE ABOUT MY ROLE. BUT GO AHEAD AND CHOP ME TO FIND OUT

49. ISO #4899

50. ISO #4900