S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 94
Register

User Tag List

Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,700 of 4999
  1. ISO #4651

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    I am really stuck on that. I feel like it was the 2 robbinhood bows.

If not the shooter is very likely not town given the targets and timing.
    Ok. Stop.

The robinhood bows were REQUIRED to shoot the person with the most gold. You recognize that, correct?

You also recognize that BOTH of those kills happened while the person with the most gold was the shopkeeper, correct?

I don’t understand what you’re hung up on.

2. ISO #4652

3. ISO #4653

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    Ok. Stop.

The robinhood bows were REQUIRED to shoot the person with the most gold. You recognize that, correct?

You also recognize that BOTH of those kills happened while the person with the most gold was the shopkeeper, correct?

Not to mention any discussion about how I would be able to AFFORD two robinhood bows.
    Assuming the shopkeeper wouldn't sell items that would inevitably end up murdering himself seems fair enough, so it's probably fair to concede that possiblity. How you could possibly buy two bows is beyond me, though, so I'm interpreting the neutral's words very cautiously here.

4. ISO #4654

5. ISO #4655

-vote FM-Earless Artiste

There is a world where I am being duped. It’s a plausible world, even. But I cannot justify voting for anyone other then Artiste today, for the way they attempted to conceal parts of their rolecard that included a death tailor.

If I’m wrong I will gladly take the fall for it postgame.

6. ISO #4656

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    Actually, there is a massive issue with this theory. Where in the world would Chad have found the money to buy TWO bows? Didn't they cost like 3000 gold? That's an insane amount.
    It was 2k. And its a very valid point.

But someone had 2 insta day shots and the Shop Keeper was talking to them right there. Bows or not.

7. ISO #4657

-vote FM-Earless Artiste

There is a world where I am being duped. It’s a plausible world, even. But I cannot justify voting for anyone other then Artiste today, for the way they attempted to conceal parts of their rolecard that included a death tailor.

If I’m wrong I will gladly take the fall for it postgame.
    Artiste's utter lack of towny actions throughout three days and the death of almost two thirds of the player list is a reason in itself. The fact we likely have many non-towns left makes it even worse, since there is no benefit of the doubt to give to what could at best be called null. I am confident enough in this lynch. What I am less confident about is what happens next.

8. ISO #4658

Ok. Stop.

I think we have had this conversation like 3 times now. How it makes no sense for the shopkeeper to post an item that specifically targets them and kills them. How there is no world where that happened unless it would not target them.

9. ISO #4659

10. ISO #4660

11. ISO #4661

Assuming I’m lying about buying the crab hat (that nobody has claimed having) and about the loot box (more plausible), I’d still only have ~3k gold because I wasn’t on the eyes train or the Tesseract train.

We’re missing a full 1k gold for that.
    It could also be them talking to someone else and using you to point out how that conversation would go.

Maybe it was not bows. But it was 2 instashots. Or maybe someone started with more than 2k gold. Maybe Triad or Neutrals do not start out like town does. There are a lot of potentials here we do not know and its dumb to assume thats how it is and ignore the situation. (Will hammer in 3 mins)

12. ISO #4662

13. ISO #4663

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    It could also be them talking to someone else and using you to point out how that conversation would go.

Maybe it was not bows. But it was 2 instashots. Or maybe someone started with more than 2k gold. Maybe Triad or Neutrals do not start out like town does. There are a lot of potentials here we do not know and its dumb to assume thats how it is and ignore the situation. (Will hammer in 3 mins)
    I guess you are right, but it is also dumb to make assumptions that are basically unverifiable and that rely on a neutral who had apparently already won's words. It's a little absurd imo. Without disregarding it, we might need further information before deciding anything using it. I am however afraid we will not have time to do so before the game ends, since it looks like we're heading towards the end.

14. ISO #4664

15. ISO #4665

16. ISO #4666

17. ISO #4667

?KRC M-FM Edition

Night 4

Vote Counts
    FM-Earless Artiste (5 [L-0]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-Purple, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Myopia, FM-Dark Unicorn

FM-Myopia (3 [L-2]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Earless Artiste

FM-CBI Agent (1 [L-4]):
    FM-ohno

FM-Earless Artiste has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Forum Mengsk

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Forum Mengsk

I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the mafia, or the third party, or anyone. I will rule this thread or see it burnt to ashes around me!
    You initially have two abilities:

A one-shot night kill, which will not work upon targeting a non-town (town being the uninformed majority faction) and will be treated as if you were role-blocked. This kill cannot be protected against except for role-blocks or redirections.

You passively have a one-time vest saving you from either a night-kill or day-kill, except for eliminations. You will not know if this vest has been used.

If either:
    • You are the last living member of your faction
    • You are the only member of your faction
    • There has been at most 1 non-town death by the end of night 2

Then the following will happen:

Your role will be re-named to Emperor Mengsk.

You will gain another one-shot night-kill, but instead of working against town it will work against any non-town (hitting a town with this shot will not work in a similar manner instead).

You will gain a one-time ability to death-tailor a player at night to a role and alignment of your liking. You will learn their true role (but not alignment) at the same time.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: The Powerwolf
    Rolecard:
    You are very adept at manipulating the town. You are determined to be the top poster at all times, so as to keep the town in your control.

-At the end of the day, you must be the top poster. If at the end of the day someone else is the top poster, you will be vanillaized and lose all powers listed here. You will regain your role as long as you are top poster the previous day phase. (Host Clarification: "top poster the previous day phase" means the player with the most posts during that specific day)

-You must maintain your image. If you are voted by two or more players and are one of the top 3 wagons at the end of the day, you will be incapable of doing anything during the night.

-Every post must have at least 200 characters, to prevent spamming. If it looks like you are attempting to circumvent this, you will lose your ability to post for the rest of the day phase.

-Starting day 2, your vote will count as two.

-You have a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest. The first attack against you will not kill you.

Night Actions -
    Every night, you may use both of the following actions:

-Ultimate Rolestopper - Players targeted by this will be roleblocked and rolestopped. They will be unable to perform any actions for that night, and will also be un-targetable.
    -Power Doctor - Heal someone. You will heal whoever they target as well.

Modifiers -
    You have the following modifiers. These modifiers remain even when vanillaized for not being top poster:

-Miller - You will appear as guilty to any investigations.
    -Articulate - You are immune to post modifiers.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Interstellar Space
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Forsaken Bones

Night 4 Ends at 7 PM CST on Wednesday March 2nd

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; March 1st, 2022 at 06:06 PM.

18. ISO #4668

Eliza arrived at the lake, where the eleven swans were swimming. Her brothers, her only friends in the world. Would they know her, even though she was hideous? Or would they reject her as her father had? Eliza sat on a bench by the side of the lake, and she watched the swans. They looked so beautiful, so graceful. They were everything that Eliza had lost in the terrifying bath. She got up and walked into the arboreal forest. She was going to go deep into the forest, where she was going to look for something. She didn’t know yet what it was. She knew that it was something.

Night was falling. Eliza said her prayers and lay down on the forest floor to sleep. Her tears fell from her face to the forest floor, and small plants sprang up. Mice danced around her as she attempted to sleep. She reached out for a mouse, but the mice scurried away. She felt something walking on her. Then it fell off of her.

Earless Artiste was the garden snake that fell off of Eliza.

19. ISO #4669

Eliza looked at her reflection in the lake and wept at her ugliness. She had sores on her face and her eyes were bloodshot from crying. The walnut juice had made her skin red and sore, and her hair was very tangled and greasy.

“It’s no wonder my dear father didn’t recognize me. I look frightening,” Eliza thought. She decided to do more than just weep so she washed her face with the lake water. She tried not to look at her reflection again, but, out of the corner of her eye, she saw herself. She looked like herself again. She put her hands in the water, and her hands looked healthy and restored. She then took off her dress and went for a swim. As she swam in the lake, she was aware of the water hyacinths, water lilies, seaweed, slimy algae, and the fish, both large and small. She was aware of the blueness of the sky and the large puffy clouds above, looking like piles of whipped cream on a sky blue bowl of ice cream. She became aware that her world was bigger than her mean stepmother and her father who did not recognize her.

Eliza wondered where her brothers were. Maybe they flew freely and were off, exploring the world

Just then, Eliza heard a bang. She turned in the direction of the noise and saw that a toad had exploded and was on a lily pad in front of her. Horrified by the explosion, Eliza swam to shore, where she found a very sickly frog. It looked as if it had eaten something poisonous.

CBI Agent was the toad, and leaf is the frong.
    Last edited by garden gnome; March 2nd, 2022 at 06:52 PM.

20. ISO #4670

?KRC M-FM Edition

Day 5

FM-Is that a leaf has been poisoned and will die at the end of Night 5 unless healed!

Mission Accomplished.
    Reassignment to SCP-5005: Lamplight.
    CBI-Agent's death has been faked with a D-Class personnel and SCP-5126.
    Class A Amnestics have been issued to all witnesses that might know better.
    CBI Agent has exited the game with a win.

FM-CBI Agent's body burst open in a horrible accident after being forcefully woken while swallowing a king-sized mattress whole.

Their last words were reportedly:
    ANDROID DESERVED BETTER
    -Signed, [REDACTED]
    Their Flip
    Alignment: [REDACTED]
    Role: [REDACTED]

Factional Abilities:
    ██████.
    (██████, █████████████)
    ████ ███ ████ ███ ███ ██████ ███████ ███████ ██████ ██ ██████ █████ ██████. ████ ████ ██ ███████████.

███████.
    (██████, █████████████, ███ ██████)
    ████ ███ ████ ███ ███ ██████ ███████ ██████ ██████ ███ ███ ██ ███████ ████. ████ ████ ██ █████████ ████ █████ ███ ██████ ██ █ ████ ████ ███. ███ ████ ██████ █████████, ████ ████ ███. ████ ████ ████ ██ ███████████ ███ ███████████.

███████.
    (██████, █████████████)
    ████ ███ ████ ███ ███ ██████ ███████ ██████ ██ ███████ ████. ████ ████ ██ ██████ ██ ███ █████ ██ █████ ███ ████████ ███████ ███████ ███ ████████ ██████ ████████ ███ ███ ███████ █████████. ████ ████████ █████████ ██ █████████ ███ ███████ ██ ███████ ████ ███████ ██ ███████ █████ ██████ ██ ███ ██████, ███████ ██ █████████ █████████ ████ █████████ ██████ ████████.

Win Condition:
    Maintain Balance.
    ███ ███ ██ ███ ██ ███ █████████ ██████████ ███ ███ ████ ███ ████ ████:
    - ███ ███ █████
    - █████ ███ ██ ████ █ ████ █████
    - █████ ███ ██ ████ █ █████████ ███████ █████

███ ████ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████ ████████████ █████ ██████ ██ █ ████.
    Quote Originally Posted by ███████
    █ █████-████ ██ █ ████ ██ ███ - ███ █████ ███ ██████ ███ ███ ████ █████████.
    █ █████-████ ██ █ ████ ██ ███ - ███ ██ ███ █████ ███ ██████, ███ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ ███ ███ ████ ████ ██ █ ███ ███ █████-████ ███ ███.
    ███████: ███ ███ ███ ██████████ ██ ████-████, ███ █████ █████ ████ ███ ███████ ███ ████ ████ ██████, ████ ██ ███ ████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██ ███ ██████.

Rolecard:
    Welcome, [REDACTED]. ████ █████ ███ ████ █████, ███ █████ █ █████████ █████ ███ ██ ███ ███ ████ ██████. ███ ███ ███ █ █████. (████ ████: ███ ███ ███ ████████ ████, ███ ███ ███ █ █████. ████ ██ ████ ██████)
    ██ ███ ████████████ ██ ███ ███ ██████████, ███ ███ ███ ████ ████████ ██████ ██ █████. ██ ████████ ██ ██████ ██ █████████ "████████████" █████████ ████ ███ ██████████ ███ ████ ████ ██████ ██ █████████ ██ █████████ ███████ ██ ███ ██ ████. ███ ███ ████ ██ ██ █████ ████
    [REDACTED] [REDACTED]

████ ███████ ██████ ██ ███ ███████:
    ███-███
    ███-███
    ███-███
    ███-███
    █████ █ █████████

███ ██████ ███ ████ ███████ ██ ███ ███ ██████ █████████

███ ███ ████ ████ ████ █████ ███ ██████████ ████: █████://███-████.███████.███/██████████-████████████-███

███ █████████ ██ █████ ███ █████ ████ ██ ██████ ███ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██.

███ ██████████ ██████ ████ ███ █████, ██ ██████ ██. We die in the dark, so they may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Android
    Rolecard:
    Android
    You are an android, a robotic entity disguised as a human.

By default you are resistant to damage from fire, cold, soul damaging, fisticuffs, and knives.
    It takes two attacks from a damage type you are resistant to to count as a lethal attack for you. Being healed in any fashion resets the amount of attacks you may survive from any resistant damage type.
    By default you are immune to damage from poison, hunger, thirst, toxins, biological agents, radiation, telepathy, blood magic, and asphyxiation.
    Being attacked from a damage type you are immune to will have no effect.

By default you have an ability to tackle another player during the night, if their rolecard contains no means of inflicting lethal damage on another player, you inflict a lethal attack upon them as they are unable to defend themselves. If they have an attack that can effect you, you fail in your attack and all your other actions fail. Your target is informed if they survive an attack.
    You may only perform one action per night unless otherwise specified.

At the start of every day and night you gain an amount of upgrade points you can use to improve any of your four subsystems. You may spend upgrade points at any time, nothing can prevent you from spending upgrade points. You may not reallocate spent upgrade points.
    You start the game with 2 upgrade points.

At the start of every night you gain upgrade points by fulfilling the following conditions during the day:
    +2 upgrade points at the start of every night by default.
    +1 upgrade point at the start of every night if you have not been dealt damage from a lethal attack during the game.
    +1 upgrade point for every vote on you at the end of the day.
    +3 upgrade points for being the hammering or last vote against a player that was lynched the previous day.
    +1 upgrade point for being a vote on a player that was lynched the previous day, this stacks with being the hammering or last vote on a player.
    +2 upgrade points for having the highest post count for the prior day.
    +1 upgrade point for having the 2nd or third highest post count for the prior day.
    +3 upgrade points for killing a player during the day.

At the start of every day you gain upgrade points by fulfilling the following conditions during the night:
    +1 upgrade point at the start of every day by default.
    +1 upgrade point for being the target of a beneficial action during the night, these points cannot be gained multiple times during the same day/night cycle.
    +1 upgrade point for being the target of a neutral/benign action during the night, these points cannot be gained multiple times during the same day/night cycle.
    +2 upgrade point for being the target of a negative action during the night, these points cannot be gained multiple times during the same day/night cycle.
    +2 upgrade points for not being the target of any action from another player during the night
    +2 upgrade points for killing another player during the night.
    +1 upgrade point for surviving an attack

At any time you may fulfill the following conditions to gain upgrade points, you can only fulfill these conditions once:
    +1 upgrade point for making the host laugh
    +5 upgrade points for surviving to LYLO or MYLO.
    +5 upgrade points for reaching level 10 in any subsystem.
    +5 upgrade points for eliminating the last player of any faction.

To upgrade a subsystem simply message the host and inform them of how many upgrade points you want to spend and for which subsystem. Each upgrade's cost is equal to the level of the upgrade. You must upgrade subsystems in order, I.E. you must have levels one-three of core before getting level four of core. All upgrades are permanent. You start with level 1 in every subsystem.

Spoiler : Core upgrades :

Core: Energy production
    Level 1 core
    Level 2 core
    ---
    Level 3 core
    You gain one additional upgrade point per start of day and start of night.
    Level 4 core
    ---
    Level 5 core
    Each night you may write a message that will be publicly displayed at the next start of day
    Level 6 core
    ---
    Level 7 core
    Each condition that you may fulfill to gain upgrade points now yields that many upgrade points +1.
    Level 8 core
    ---
    Level 9 core
    At night you may overcharge your core, killing everyone that visits you and that visits a target of your choice. If your target visited no one during the night then they also die. These are attacks from high heat, radiation, and electrical discharge. You have exactly one charge of this ability. Charge is refunded if the ability fails to kill any target.
    Level 10 core
    You may now perform up to two actions per night.

Spoiler : Chassis upgrades :

Chassis: Health and body
    Level 1 Chassis
    Level 2 Chassis
    ---
    Level 3 Chassis
    Your tackle action no longer has a chance to fail if the target has a killing action.
    Level 4 Chassis
    ---
    Level 5 Chassis
    You gain a one automatic use immunity to lethal attacks.
    Level 6 Chassis
    ---
    Level 7 Chassis
    You gain resistance to all attacks, any attacks you were previously resistant to become immunities.
    Level 8 Chassis
    ---
    Level 9 Chassis
    You gain the ability to auto-repair yourself during the night. You are healed from all damage and immune to all harmful effects during that night, this does not grant lynch immunity.
    Level 10 Chassis
    It now takes three attacks from a damage type you are resistant to be a lethal attack for you, in addition, all your attacks bypass normal kill/attack immunity.

Spoiler : Locomotion upgrades :

Locomotion: Agility, movement, and dexterity
    Level 1 Locomotion
    Level 2 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 3 Locomotion
    At night you may run, nothing can effect you during these nights and you cannot perform any other actions. You may not run two day/night cycles in a row. If used during the day you lose the opportunity to vote and post, this does not grant lynch immunity.
    Level 4 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 5 Locomotion
    You are gain immunity to effects or abilities that track who you visit or what you do.
    Level 6 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 7 Locomotion
    You are immune to misdirection, roleblocking, and other abilities that would change who you intend to visit.
    Level 8 Locomotion
    ---
    Level 9 Locomotion
    At night you may swap two players, any actions that would effect one player would instead effect the other and vice versa.
    Level 10 Locomotion
    You may perform a single night action during the day per day. Each action that would last for the duration of the night would last for the entirety of the day.

Spoiler : Processing upgrades :

Processing: Intellect, reaction speed, and perception
    Level 1 Processing
    Level 2 Processing
    ---
    Level 3 Processing
    You gain the ability to analyze a player at night, learning if they have the ability to attack or kill another player.
    Level 4 Processing
    ---
    Level 5 Processing
    You gain the ability to passively know the names of all players who visit you during the night.
    Level 6 Processing
    ---
    Level 7 Processing
    You gain the ability to passively know whenever random effects or abilities are used, you passively know the result of all random outcomes.
    Level 8 Processing
    ---
    Level 9 Processing
    You gain the ability to alignment check a player at night, learning their alignment. This ignores normal investigative immunity. You have two charges of this ability, if you are out of charges you may continue to use this ability every other night.
    Level 10 Processing
    You gain the ability to perform all abilities gained from processing once per night without spending your normal action. This does not use your normal action(s)

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    In Interstellar Space:
    FM-Forsaken Bones

At [REDACTED]:
    FM-CBI Agent

Day 5 Ends at 7 PM CST on Friday March 4th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

7 Players Remain. 4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.

21. ISO #4671

22. ISO #4672

23. ISO #4673

24. ISO #4674

25. ISO #4675

26. ISO #4676

27. ISO #4677

I have a very strong feeling that leaf is town.
    You are the only person I have lock town right now- which could just be completely incorrect.

Myopia is either scum or actively throwing by being alive. I have no idea how they got healed. I also don't care. They need to be dead right now.

Alongside them? Voting analysis says it's Dark Unicorn, me, or leaf. Out of the three of us I'd like to think it's DU but honestly, Leaf could have me pocketed and I'm open to arguments about them being scum at this point in time.

28. ISO #4678

29. ISO #4679

30. ISO #4680

31. ISO #4681

32. ISO #4682

-vote Myopia

Yah this guy is outed. Artiste claiming a kill that only fails if it hits scum and flipping town removes any fucking doubt, it just fucking sucks that we had to chop him to find out.

If no one claims the poison on Leaf, we should treat it as a scum action and he must be healed.

33. ISO #4683

34. ISO #4684

35. ISO #4685

36. ISO #4686

37. ISO #4687

38. ISO #4688

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Bizarro's not claiming any alarming info on Dark Unicorn looks good for DU. If DU was triad Bizarro would have known that DU was in a chat and called him out for it, or just shoot him like he shot Kitty.
    Reminder that scum can't be Dark Unicorn based on this.

39. ISO #4689

40. ISO #4690

41. ISO #4691

Everything about this sucks.

-vote FM-Myopia

You should not be alive.
    Well, not strictly everything: for all intents and purposes, CBI is dead. He won, too. I'd say this outcome about him is positive enough. But yes, Myopia has to die. And Artiste's death... well, it was necessary, because we were never going to be able to trust him barring literal cop checks (which we don't really seem to have). And according to what host told me, he can't possibly have tailored himself, so he really was just town
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    also i dont wanna be that guy

but i fucking called it on CBI not being town

with that being said he wasant triad. not sure what else to make of the card, except that "We die in the dark, so they may live in the light.
    " doesnt look like a scum role

but eh what do i know
    I think that's probably just flavor from an SCP-related role that's not actually relevant. It's quite apparent he was alone, though, so it doesn't really matter that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    @FM-Chad Knight

do u think leaf is town

i have a antidote
    That is unexpectedly good news. I would appreciate consuming said antidote :P.

Also, what do y'all think of Father and Sun? I've been going back and forth on them and can't make my mind, tbh.

42. ISO #4692

43. ISO #4693

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    -vote FM-Myopia

In case this guy is hammered before I comeback home from work.

I got a spicy Crab action that I intent to use on either Chad, Father and Son or Oh-No tonight.
    Long live crabs XD

Also, others, please don't hammer early for no reason. Discussion is good - and while Myopia is pretty much solved by now and is definetly the lynch today, we should be giving ourselves time to evaluate the gamestate and to find other scum (since they probably exist for aforementioned balance reasons).

44. ISO #4694

45. ISO #4695

46. ISO #4696

47. ISO #4697

Any thoughts to what FM-CBI Agent was?
    @Ohno did you shoot CBI?

I had this idea that the redacted role flip may have left character integers while redacting the role text through a cosmetic means but I am a little afraid to check. Its kind of one of those things where I am not sure where the boundaries of the game stop and what becomes angleshooty.

Regardless We should not prevent conversation and needlessly quick hammer!

We can spend plenty of time sharing our reads and setting sorting players before we cut chat off.

48. ISO #4698

Given that we have a full day and a pretty set lynch I feel like it would not be a bad idea for everyone to post the following:
    A reads wall with reasoning.
    A list of items bought / used, when and why
    A list of actions taken each day, on who, and why

This information could help us sort the game. I still feel like Father and Son's ability can really help to crunch this sort of data later but its also great points for analysis.

49. ISO #4699

I made a pretty decent reads list yesterday but I would like the time to go over it again and at least dig into Ohno and actually start to iso through players. I also do not really have a decent peg on how quite a few players read etch-other which is odd. I could call interactions out specifically but I feel like it would just be better if stances were taken without highlighting which were odd for the sake of scum hunting.
    I tried to buy a robinhood bow to get it off the market but waited to long because I was afraid it would insta trigger given its description. The 2 had both been bought ahead of me and maybe used or maybe theres 2 instakills looming in our future. I did buy a shielder and used it last night on myself. Kinda got a little paranoid about how many things i point out and how they go ignored.
    I have very literally done nothing this entire game for actions. And although I am not willing to say why yet I have not really been able to do anything even if manipulated.

I may go into that later but we should use this time to talk instead of quick hammering. Please back off the vote count to prevent a day end before discussion happens.

50. ISO #4700