Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,550 of 4999
  1. ISO #4501

2. ISO #4502

3. ISO #4503

4. ISO #4504

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Earless Artiste View Post
    The fact that there's a player that can literally confirm I never used my death tailor and you're not willing to wait for that is highly scummy as fuck purple... just saying
    I put you at hammer range.

Well as you said it, my lie detection cannot be trusted, right?

5. ISO #4505

6. ISO #4506

7. ISO #4507

8. ISO #4508

9. ISO #4509

10. ISO #4510

11. ISO #4511

So you admit youre scummy as fuck, yes?
    Yes, i am scummy as fuck. Is thst your comeback?

Here are things to consider.

1) You shot an action that can only kill town
    2) Hou hid a death taklor
    3) You belueve that my lie detection cannot be trusted and yet you scum read me for not confirming you with it, who is the scummy fuck here?
    4) This indicates you were ready to discredit my check with that excuse, hence why you were comfortable answering it.

This scummy as fuck player is gonna bury you, yes!

12. ISO #4512

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post

3) You belueve that my lie detection cannot be trusted and yet you scum read me for not confirming you with it, who is the scummy fuck here?
    4) This indicates you were ready to discredit my check with that excuse, hence why you were comfortable answering it.

How can you say I was ready to discredit your check? Anyway, arguing with you is pointless...lynch me so I can laugh at you after the game

13. ISO #4513

14. ISO #4514

No, scum painted. Everyone here except maybe 1 person has painted me as scum based on one thing that can literally be confirmed by two people (one person not willing to do so) that I didn't even use the ability

15. ISO #4515

16. ISO #4516

17. ISO #4517

18. ISO #4518

19. ISO #4519

20. ISO #4520

21. ISO #4521

So what are you going to say when I flip town? "They omitted the tailor from their role... SO SCUMMY" ?
    If you flip town i will say that you had it coming. Look at my role, i got a night vig similar to yours. Look at the last action, that is a scummy as fuck bomb action that i could have hide from anyone if i was scum, but as town i dosclose it for transparency. If you are town and you hid death tailor, you threw my friend.

But you are scum so it does not matter.

22. ISO #4522

Dude, you have not interacted with me / made any notes on me all game, even when I literally said I believed all the shit you said about tess and inco and when others jump on me you join the wagon
    You went under the fucking radar all game! How do i interact with a zero player? I interacted with a lot of people here but they also sought to interact with me.

23. ISO #4523

If you flip town i will say that you had it coming. Look at my role, i got a night vig similar to yours. Look at the last action, that is a scummy as fuck bomb action that i could have hide from anyone if i was scum, but as town i dosclose it for transparency. If you are town and you hid death tailor, you threw my friend.

But you are scum so it does not matter.
    That's not a throw... 😂😂😂😂😂 my God.

24. ISO #4524

You went under the fucking radar all game! How do i interact with a zero player? I interacted with a lot of people here but they also sought to interact with me.
    Not interacting directly with me is fair. But to literally say NOTHING about me and then come here and say all this shit based off one thing is highly sus. I may not have posted 1000 posts, but I posted previous days.

25. ISO #4525

26. ISO #4526

27. ISO #4527

@FM-Father and Sun , between Denmark and the Netherlands, whichever one did nothing all the previous nights except last night is me. The other one is oh no
    And I'm 100% certain saying between those two countries one of them didn't do anything all game except last night, because that's the truth.

28. ISO #4528

29. ISO #4529

30. ISO #4530

Come on spill more beans, go go go before you are hammered.

Hey i might unvote if the info is good.
    I have no info. Myopia is literally scum, that is my info.
    You want to come at me for removing death tailor from my role, that's what you're all hung up on... yet, no one mentions I removed a while bunch of things... info about my vests, requirements for another shot, it's none of anyone business because that info can be used to a scum advantage and I was not in a position where I HAD to claim.

31. ISO #4531

32. ISO #4532

33. ISO #4533

I have no info. Myopia is literally scum, that is my info.
    You want to come at me for removing death tailor from my role, that's what you're all hung up on... yet, no one mentions I removed a while bunch of things... info about my vests, requirements for another shot, it's none of anyone business because that info can be used to a scum advantage and I was not in a position where I HAD to claim.
    That is not enough. You vould be hard bussing Myopia if he is scum. Look at the Triads. They were eating each other alive! Pain confirmed a cop to bury kitty for cred! Which was stupid because he got outed next

34. ISO #4534

35. ISO #4535

36. ISO #4536

37. ISO #4537

38. ISO #4538

39. ISO #4539

40. ISO #4540

41. ISO #4541

42. ISO #4542

43. ISO #4543

44. ISO #4544

Then why are asking people yo confirm you like they have info that we dont have here?
    Because they publicly posted something that confirms ohno and I are telling the truth about our actions last night, I assumed they can confirm the other nights but they just said they can't, and that's fine

45. ISO #4545

46. ISO #4546

47. ISO #4547

I really don't think that Earless is the kill here.

I'd rather we hammer down on Myopia before they're healed, which is a lot more likely imo.

Of the rest I go:
    FM-OhNo

FM-Dark Unicorn

FM-Earless Artiste (gets cleared with Myopia); FM Chad; FM Purple
    FM Leaf

FM Myopia

FM-CBI Agent, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-CBI Agent (1 [L-4]):
    FM-ohno
    FM-Earless Artiste (4 [L-1]):
    FM-Purple, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Myopia, FM-Dark Unicorn

48. ISO #4548

49. ISO #4549

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Father and Sun View Post
    I really don't think that Earless is the kill here.

I'd rather we hammer down on Myopia before they're healed, which is a lot more likely imo.

Of the rest I go:
    FM-OhNo

FM-Dark Unicorn

FM-Earless Artiste (gets cleared with Myopia); FM Chad; FM Purple
    FM Leaf

FM Myopia

FM-CBI Agent, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-CBI Agent (1 [L-4]):
    FM-ohno
    FM-Earless Artiste (4 [L-1]):
    FM-Purple, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Myopia, FM-Dark Unicorn
    scum does not have a antidote