Simple Forum Mafia - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: Simple Forum Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I don't agree with Auckmid choosing the same name as me tonight. The plan (I read his post finally now that i'm awake) is for him to kill, say, arsonist if we lynch blink and I visit MM or Naz to make sure that if the werewolf converted they lost.
    Well Arsonist Hasnt Given A Name As Of Yet And I Believe He Is The Only One That Hasnt..

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Arsonist Hasnt Given A Name As Of Yet And I Believe He Is The Only One That Hasnt..
    Well it's also cuz he's largely MIA :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #303

I also still want @Arsonist RP name.

And I am still soaking in Auckmid's Hunter claim I won't lie... lol.

Gimme a bit to formulate this in my head I need coffee.
    Ya theres a shit ton to process and i'm trying to work and process this and /other things/ at the same time so i haven't moved my vote yet bc i don't feel like it right now/not sure where to move it to

plus i like reactions
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #304

I didn't want to actually ask this, but because of the Auckmid Hunter claim, I'd like to know what TPR you are claiming to be.
    It was....in the post.....lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Ya theres a shit ton to process and i'm trying to work and process this and /other things/ at the same time so i haven't moved my vote yet bc i don't feel like it right now/not sure where to move it to

plus i like reactions
    Understandable.

I still want you to answer what I asked above if you don't mind :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Like i said earlier my lynch day 2 was likley inevitable.

I setup my day 1 to be the worst/best possible target for the wolf.

I do think i was targeted by the werewolf, so the only world that makes sense atm to me is that Yagami must be the wolf claiming lookout because I hardclaim Priest. I protected Naz last night.

Since Aivion knew Aucks name, i can't see them legitimately being scum together because of Yagamis Schulrey claim.

If yall think It should be myself lynched over yagami I won't fight to much about it because we still have a high % chance to win the game. However if I am correct in saying i successfully baited the werewolf to myself last night it means that I have a chance to successfully prevent a conversion from happening.

I blame my lack of coffee at the time ;P

7. ISO #307

I also want a full explanation on your scum read of me, as I really still can't rack my brain around how someone could possibly scum read someone for not supplying a read lists in a timely manner... especially when I:

1.) Claimed said read list after I got home from work like I promised

2.) Claimed a TPR at the time of voting.

Felt like an opportunistic vote to me at the time, and would like it explained.
    Because last game (blinks mafia game) I called out Unknown for posting the MOST fake last will ever and it was the exact same shit you pulled
    He was like let me post my last will and there was a time gap (guess what he admitted it to be fake post game, and he was scum)
    Also I don't have to believe your TPR claim - you could be werewolf that converted Auckmid, but we will see depending on Arsonist's claim

I had a feeling that the werewolf would claim TPR so just need @Arsonist to show up today or be replaced, EoD is today yeh? Maybe we can get an extension

8. ISO #308

Also remember that I did not even know there was a setup so i didn't know that Lunatic gets the sheriff role card when I voted u

9. ISO #309

I have to think about these claims and the worlds I could be living in before I move my vote (if I decide to)
    Also @Arsonist fucking get online please

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Because last game (blinks mafia game) I called out Unknown for posting the MOST fake last will ever and it was the exact same shit you pulled
    He was like let me post my last will and there was a time gap (guess what he admitted it to be fake post game, and he was scum)
    Also I don't have to believe your TPR claim - you could be werewolf that converted Auckmid, but we will see depending on Arsonist's claim

I had a feeling that the werewolf would claim TPR so just need @Arsonist to show up today or be replaced, EoD is today yeh? Maybe we can get an extension
    Oh really? Lol I didn't even know he did that.

I'm aware you don't have to believe me But I was just reading your scum read in that light and it felt weird: thanks for answering it.

Also I don't think the Werewolf would claim TPR Personally.. but that's just me.

12. ISO #312

We need Arsonist to claim his name.

Otherwise I feel like we should lynch him.. because if Blink was converted he would be the most likely candidate to be the werewolf.

13. ISO #313

lol do u guys think maybe he is the last scum and just gave up bc he got caught
    -vote arsonist

14. ISO #314

i think it might be why host set the vote counter that way too lol

15. ISO #315

lol do u guys think maybe he is the last scum and just gave up bc he got caught
    -vote arsonist
    It could be possible lolz. It's sort of what Banshis did I think...

If Arsonist flips Werewolf and the game doesn't end Auckmid shoots Blink.

If Arsonist flips not-werewolf I will check Blink more than likely and I dunno who Auckmid should shoot in that world...

Suggestions if that ends up happening @Auckmid ?

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Ummm... I Have A Lead... One Of The TPR Claims Is Lying Im Assuming Blink Because If You Look At The Setup.. Only 8 Players 4 Hidden.. One Of The Hidden Roles Was Taken By The Minion We Lynched Day 1..
    Well I believe that's the general consensus atm. Which is why if Arsonist is Werewolf Blink must be minion... and if he isn't minion then you are lying if Auckmid kills tonight.

19. ISO #319

@AIVION Are You Sure Ur Sheriff And Not Lunatic.. Because The Lunatic Sees Town As Werewolf And Werewolf As Town..
    I already stated I could be Lunatic. But Auckmid has a role that's pretty easily provable so I believe him to be town for now.

20. ISO #320

Ummm... I Have A Lead... One Of The TPR Claims Is Lying Im Assuming Blink Because If You Look At The Setup.. Only 8 Players 4 Hidden.. One Of The Hidden Roles Was Taken By The Minion We Lynched Day 1..
    Minion ONLY takes TPR or can it also have taken cit?

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Setup only says possible TPR so @Damus_Graves is it possible for minion to have taken a citizen slot as well?

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

I Believe The Minion Could Only Take A Hidden Spot Due To The Fact 3 Cits Are Promised And One Werewolf.. @naz
    so if damus confirms this then i was right about werewolf claiming TPR...

26. ISO #326

The Minion is considered a possible town power role Direct Quote In The Set Up @naz
    possible town power
    possible

so then it could also be cit?
    its too vague

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    It looks like most of the information is on the table now, but just to make sure there are no misunderstandings...

@Light_Yagami Blinkskater was indeed your target correct?

@blinkskater You are claiming that you were indeed the target of the cult but it didn't go through because you are TPR correct?

@naz @Arsonist @Marshmallow Marshall What are your RP names?
    Callie, what a beautiful name, right?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

But... Let's believe we have TPRs, happier throughts = things become easier!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

34. ISO #334

I don't agree with Auckmid choosing the same name as me tonight. The plan (I read his post finally now that i'm awake) is for him to kill, say, arsonist if we lynch blink and I visit MM or Naz to make sure that if the werewolf converted they lost.
    We will call this the current plan. Since Arsonist has been away the entire game, it's going to be too hard to read him, so MM vs naz will be easier to get reads on for day 3 if that's what ends up happening. If Arsonist does something to change this, I'll reconsider.

Unless something wacky happens, there is a high chance you will die tonight to prevent your investigate from going through.

35. ISO #335

LIST OF ALL POSTS WHERE AIVION SAID ME TO CLAIM MY RP NAME:
    Btw if you need it here it is:
    Spoiler : RP name :
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Callie, what a beautiful name, right?

The actual list:
    Spoiler : AIVION I LUV U <3 :
    OMG why do you not have the ability to read between the lines?

Just stop for now please... Let Arsonist read my post and claim his RP name... ugh.
    ....Your ruining my plan sir.

There's no Hunter! It's a Light Yagami Prank.

Just claim your RP name Arsonist!
    RP name = your name provided in your rolecard @Arsonist .
    Like actually... I want you to claim it immediately. Don't catch up don't read the thread trust me I am a sheriff claim @Arsonist .

Just read this post, then quote me and claim your RP name...

It's important
    .....You know. I believe this sadly.

If this was any other person I'd call Bullshit... but because it's you I'm Inclined to believe it.

-vote Arsonist

I want your RP name @Arsonist
    I also still want @Arsonist RP name.

And I am still soaking in Auckmid's Hunter claim I won't lie... lol.

Gimme a bit to formulate this in my head I need coffee.

Ok can i go now ;3;)/

36. ISO #336

We will call this the current plan. Since Arsonist has been away the entire game, it's going to be too hard to read him, so MM vs naz will be easier to get reads on for day 3 if that's what ends up happening. If Arsonist does something to change this, I'll reconsider.

Unless something wacky happens, there is a high chance you will die tonight to prevent your investigate from going through.
    Then we may need Light to be on me then.

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    LIST OF ALL POSTS WHERE AIVION SAID ME TO CLAIM MY RP NAME:
    Btw if you need it here it is:

The actual list:
    Spoiler : AIVION I LUV U <3 :

Ok can i go now ;3;)/
    LOL xD

I went insane I know... ;p

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

And AIVION, not to spam, but I do want to confirm that you are going to move your vote to Blink before EoD, then as long as Arsonist or naz also do, the required votes will be reached.
    So we're convinced Lynching Blink over Arsonist is the proper move?

42. ISO #342

So we're convinced Lynching Blink over Arsonist is the proper move?
    100%. The only timeline in which Blink is not the minion is the one where Light is the werewolf(aka incredibly unlikely). Again, keep in mind that one of us between myself, you, Light and Blink has to be lying and it is almost certainly Blink. Arsonist might not be making himself at all trustworthy, but we are still only guessing that he would be the werewolf relative to MM or naz.

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Well Yeah Not All That Helpful Indeed.. But Its All I Have Ta Go On.. And So Far.. Someones Name Doesnt Add Up.
    Do you have a list of everyones names and can you post them?
    I think if we have them all side by side we can guess which one doesn't belong.

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @naz
    No. Minions can’t take up a citizen slot
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Wtf
    This should be easy?

Why are you guys on blink, if yagami says someone visited him and noone has that name.
    If no one visited blink, why is yagami claiming some random PR has visited him with a name no one has

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Wtf
    This should be easy?

Why are you guys on blink, if yagami says someone visited him and noone has that name.
    If no one visited blink, why is yagami claiming some random PR has visited him with a name no one has
    Because Blink Basically Soft Claimed Citizen.. Was Visited By Arsonist The Werewolf.. Thus Blink Is A New Minion..

48. ISO #348

100%. The only timeline in which Blink is not the minion is the one where Light is the werewolf(aka incredibly unlikely). Again, keep in mind that one of us between myself, you, Light and Blink has to be lying and it is almost certainly Blink. Arsonist might not be making himself at all trustworthy, but we are still only guessing that he would be the werewolf relative to MM or naz.
    I have been hinting that i wanted to be converted since the beginning of the game. Who in their right mind would do what I did if they were actually citizen in a cult setup lol?

It should be fairly obvious that I was indeed a TPR. Its unfortunate that you've scumread me since the start. I guess you have a stronger townlean on Yagami. Fair enough.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Wtf
    This should be easy?

Because maybe the werewolf visited Blink and his now lying about their RP name?

Also, if no one visited Blink last night, why did he claim to be the target of the werewolf?

This is making me suspicious that you are trying to shift the vote towards Light with so little to back it up.