M-FM Fringe: Alternate Universe - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: Alternate Universe D4

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    AL: And what if there WAS a transporter and they moved Marksman? Seems an extremely risky play for Zealot, since the Transporter can't target themself.
    To clarify, a transporter moved Marksman, and Zealot and Moogle moved under their own power. Do you not think Marksman and Moogle would have pushed for his lynch immediately?

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Basically, I was analyzing Zealot's actions from yesterday. If Zealot was able to move under his own power, as an Enhanced Citizen of William Bell, why would he suggest to the transporter to "move me or Marksman". It assumes lack of a transporter in this universe, and that doesn't make sense to me, because it completely falls apart if: A) There is a Transporter, and B) if they target someone other than Zealot to move them.

If Moogle(EC) moves back, Zealot moves under his own power to fake Transporter, and the Transporter moves someone else(Marksman, for example), then it becomes obvious that Zealot was lying, and Marksman and Moogle push for his lynch.

This plan seems too risky for me; its too making too many assumptions and I think Zealot would be more careful than that.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Basically, I was analyzing Zealot's actions from yesterday. If Zealot was able to move under his own power, as an Enhanced Citizen of William Bell, why would he suggest to the transporter to "move me or Marksman". It assumes lack of a transporter in this universe, and that doesn't make sense to me, because it completely falls apart if: A) There is a Transporter, and B) if they target someone other than Zealot to move them.

If Moogle(EC) moves back, Zealot moves under his own power to fake Transporter, and the Transporter moves someone else(Marksman, for example), then it becomes obvious that Zealot was lying, and Marksman and Moogle push for his lynch.

This plan seems too risky for me; its too making too many assumptions and I think Zealot would be more careful than that.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here... You don't think Zealot is an enhanced citizen... Ok, none of us really thought he was. Suggesting that the transporter do something does in fact assume there is a transporter in this universe, because if there wasn't they wouldn't be able to read (and thus, be unable to act on) said suggestions. Also I was the one who initially proposed the idea of the transporter in our universe, he just signed himself as a possible envoy to the other universe afterward, so it's not like it was some big gambit by him. And I'm not sure what you're trying to say in point B... No one ever said anything about Zealot being enhanced citizen, and if he's william bell he would obviously ask to be teleported so as to accomplish the following: 1) have a good alibi for switching without being forced into claiming enhanced citizen and 2) simultaneously deny an actual towny the ability to switch by taking up the teleporter's action (which otherwise would have been used on a town player). So that has nothing to do with whether or not he's Bell.

The next bit about Zealot faking transporter is true to an extent- if he was faking, it would be easily discovered if a real transporter exists and didn't target Zealot, which is why if he was Bell, he probably would just choose not to use his own universe jumping ability last night to see if someone is teleported and go from there.

Also, in the unlikely event Rhamur did die from Veteran, you might wanna come forward. The Maf know who you are now and will consequently avoid targetting you, so it allows us to sort information out better.
    I disagree that a vet should come forward. Veteran and jailor are the only two roles that can kill Bell at night through his immunity, so even mafia knows who the veteran is, Bell might not and it might get him killed if we're lucky.

Also it just occurred to me that Rhamur's death could be the result of a jailor since we didn't lynch yesterday, though in that case I would be curious who he jailed on n2 since no one was lynched (meaning he could've jailed) but no one died or claimed they had been jailed that night.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here... You don't think Zealot is an enhanced citizen... Ok, none of us really thought he was. Suggesting that the transporter do something does in fact assume there is a transporter in this universe, because if there wasn't they wouldn't be able to read (and thus, be unable to act on) said suggestions. Also I was the one who initially proposed the idea of the transporter in our universe, he just signed himself as a possible envoy to the other universe afterward, so it's not like it was some big gambit by him. And I'm not sure what you're trying to say in point B... No one ever said anything about Zealot being enhanced citizen, and if he's william bell he would obviously ask to be teleported so as to accomplish the following: 1) have a good alibi for switching without being forced into claiming enhanced citizen and 2) simultaneously deny an actual towny the ability to switch by taking up the teleporter's action (which otherwise would have been used on a town player). So that has nothing to do with whether or not he's Bell.

The next bit about Zealot faking transporter is true to an extent- if he was faking, it would be easily discovered if a real transporter exists and didn't target Zealot, which is why if he was Bell, he probably would just choose not to use his own universe jumping ability last night to see if someone is teleported and go from there.

I disagree that a vet should come forward. Veteran and jailor are the only two roles that can kill Bell at night through his immunity, so even mafia knows who the veteran is, Bell might not and it might get him killed if we're lucky.

Also it just occurred to me that Rhamur's death could be the result of a jailor since we didn't lynch yesterday, though in that case I would be curious who he jailed on n2 since no one was lynched (meaning he could've jailed) but no one died or claimed they had been jailed that night.
    Again, you're thinking a layer or two deeper than me. Boy is my face red.

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    Ugh you guys are all so wrong, comletely clueless , yet somebody has to be faking it because he knows what TPRs we have here.
    wat

We have to be so careful with who we vote, but i think i've found the other TPR. Now the question remains if we have Bell
    ...?

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    I would like everyone to answer this: if we have a vig who should he shoot tonight and why?
    I'm thinking Zyn, Kyoko, or Cruise. In that order.
    Same answer.

Zyn and Kyoko keep hopping in and out but aren't actively helping out or participating. Cruise at least seems to be trying today which is nice to see even if half of his posts don't make any sense. Did Zyn come back with the feedback he was holding onto yet?
    Yeah, that was basically my point about Cruise earlier- he at least has been trying all game whereas the others seem to be intentionally not doing much/laying low. No feedback has been given by Zyn afaik

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

My gf is here but since you all cant figure it out. Im your damn transporter and i transported zealot since we shared a chat. Also there is no fucking vig. Unvote me already you wont get a counterclaim i hinted this a million times
    How do you know there is no vigilante? You being transporter does not disprove the existence of a vigilante.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Okay. It looks like we're lynching Late today. I'm not really sure what the fuck his last posts were about but it appears they made as little sense to me as they did to Marksman which is reassuring.
    I would like everyone to answer this: if we have a vig who should he shoot tonight and why?
    There is no vig. If there was a vig he would have shot n1. Pretending there was one, he should consider shooting Cruise or Zyn, if Zyn doesn't claim some crazy feedback and the other side lynches.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

I don't know how many charges Moogle has, but I hope he doesn't come back.
    Zealot has like a real life heart attack, is scum, or is dead at this point. So I think other than a Bell shock, Moogle probably made it over.
    I've got town reads on everyone except Zynonymous and Cruise. So in light of this, I think transporter should still send people over until he has like one charge left.

Might need to steal Bell over to this side at some point.

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    Claim feedback.
    I'm not sure if I'll live past today or tonight, so I might as well fuss up.

We have a bus driver as I was told that I took a ride last night. It could be in either universe. Quite possibly in the next universe, as I don't see why they would have targetted me last night.

49. ISO #849

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zynonymous View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll live past today or tonight, so I might as well fuss up.

We have a bus driver as I was told that I took a ride last night. It could be in either universe. Quite possibly in the next universe, as I don't see why they would have targetted me last night.
    Given the number of power roles already known to be town(Transporter, Doctor, and WHATEVER killed Rhamur), I have to wonder if that was a Chauffeur instead of a Bus Driver.

50. ISO #850