1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM 204: Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Yes.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 23 :

Including a jester faction?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Unless Deathworlds Host was literally the most troll possible with the roles he gave out[no lunatics]

We can probably assume nearly everyone is a lunatic or the asylum staff roles would be very dumb.

Are we allowed to know the methodology[random vs picked] on the lunatics and roles in general?
    This will not be discussed.

Host mind adding a countdown timer to start-post?

If host doesn't here's this slightly off[few seconds] timer.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    I can force Calix to do it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Host missed my earlier questions or purposefully ignored them...?
    Please restate them and I'll answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #255

Heres the real question what does a person with jester king as their recieved role do lol

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Claim Jester and see what happens.
    What if I told you I recieved jester king

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

How this setup is meant to be played

Never look at rolecard
    Send night action target to host
    Wait till you get feedback to confirm or tell you actual role or allignment

11. ISO #261

What if I told you I received the Jester King, faking as a Sinister who got the Insane Sheriff Rolecard receiving the regular Sheriff Rolecard?
    Or maybe I'm a Veteran expecting visitors after that statement.
    But jester king is unique....

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Yes.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 23 :

AND.... CHECKERS!

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 24 :

Purpled my hops so you can see how I hopped

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

AND.... CHECKERS!

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 24 :

Purpled my hops so you can see how I hopped
    I heard you liked hops in your hops so I put hops to show hops while I hops to your hops.

17. ISO #267

That works.

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 25 :

Spoiler : Checkers: Move 26 :

boop

18. ISO #268

....Hello?

19. ISO #269

Asylum Counselor
    At night you may check up on someone, they receive their true role and learn if they are a Lunatic
    Upon your death, a random Lunatic Sinister learns his true role.
    Is a lunatic sinister an insane with a fake sinister card, or a sinister with a fake insane/diff sinister card?

If this role is in the setup, then that confirms that there is at minimum 1 lunatic sinister in existence right, whichever of the above two that may be?

Filler space so you dont miss the questions. Kthx. Xoxo.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

20. ISO #270

Is a lunatic sinister an insane with a fake sinister card, or a sinister with a fake insane/diff sinister card?

If this role is in the setup, then that confirms that there is at minimum 1 lunatic sinister in existence right, whichever of the above two that may be?

A lunatic sinister is a sinister with a fake card.

In the case that a random target must be selected, and there are no eligible targets, then nothing happens.

Filler space so you dont miss the questions. Kthx. Xoxo.
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    a day 1 train on me of all the people ? Wew lad.

-vote Taekyon

the only person that is pinging me as scummy today.
    What do you mean by you of all people?

Ive yet to see any real indication that anyone is less scummy/more trustworthy than anyone else so far.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Ive yet to see any real indication that anyone is less scummy/more trustworthy than anyone else so far.
    Its a joke.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

27. ISO #277

This is one of the first games I haven't had a day 1 train, and I've done nothing.

What is this world becoming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

28. ISO #278

Its a joke.
    Town-read.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

It feels like you are trying too hard to represent this as a scum tell, I don't like it.

31. ISO #281

Now if my memory isn't shaky, I coulda swore someone said "in b4 he makes every town role look sinister"

Am I hallucinating?

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    lets all get on the paladin lynch train. it will be fun for everyone I promise.
    -vote ThePaladin
    What the fun?

34. ISO #284

I'm not representing it as anything, I'm asking what he meant by it. It feels like you are trying too hard to represent this as a scum tell, I don't like it.
    I actually cry at how bad of a defense that is.

35. ISO #285

Given that it was nothing but a question and you're desperately trying to paint it as anything other than that is concerning. Claiming that is a poor defense in useless,is not a defense, because there is nothing to defend against.

Although i would like a picture of you crying, gif if you've got it. Don't forget spoiler tags.

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Given that it was nothing but a question and you're desperately trying to paint it as anything other than that is concerning. Claiming that is a poor defense in useless,is not a defense, because there is nothing to defend against.

Although i would like a picture of you crying, gif if you've got it. Don't forget spoiler tags.
    If I can say the right thing to make you reveal your true colours, it's worth it.

Your reply ACTUALLY makes you look worse. Why are you trying to fight me?

39. ISO #289

I'm going to find out what train I like, because right now I like 0/3

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Well it appears there won't be any steam for a secondpassing train.

I might as well contribute to one who has been scum a lot in the past.

-vote ThePaladin

If he wishes to hold bad blood who is an insane man to disagree?
    ... what the fuck? What kind of reasoning is that?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Any reasons why you don't like them?
    Spruance seems basically like a policy lynch.

ThePaladin is being voted for no reason. The argument itself is the lack of arguments.

GameFreak got votes because he misinterpreted something you said and people didn't agree with it. None of this seems scummy to me, but I'll see GameFreaks interactions.

43. ISO #293

Eggy and Spruance's votes rubbed me the wrong way.

44. ISO #294

Have to agree with TDL here. All reads and pressure we have is basically null on D1.

This remind me of RLVGs game , you don't know what your win condition is so how can you try to read something when the other guy doesn't even know himself.
    This post seems to be the main reason why people voted him, no?

What is wrong with this post? For all we know the TPR town roles could have sinister role cards, making them more prone to lynching. This game seems anti-day 1.

45. ISO #295

By using My thinking process, I wouldn't be surprised if RLVG was Sinister. It wouldn't.

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Any reasons why you don't like them?
    Why do you want to vote GameFreak?

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If I can say the right thing to make you reveal your true colours, it's worth it.

Your reply ACTUALLY makes you look worse. Why are you trying to fight me?
    There is no anything here besides your insistence babe. Had i been interested in pursuing this i would've continued to question GameFreak.

Are you my executioner?

48. ISO #298

There is no anything here besides your insistence babe. Had i been interested in pursuing this i would've continued to question GameFreak.

Are you my executioner?
    No, your attitude reeks scum. Lucky for you, that might actually make you town.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No, your attitude reeks scum. Lucky for you, that might actually make you town.
    I went from scum to potential town, seems like you're setting yourself up a defense for the future. Also your change of tone from scum to scum-town after my joking exec call is interesting.

Off for lunch, love you <3

50. ISO #300

I went from scum to potential town, seems like you're setting yourself up a defense for the future. Also your change of tone from scum to scum-town after my joking exec call is interesting.

Off for lunch, love you <3
    Nowhere suggesting that you are acting town. I'm saying you having a sinister Rolecard doesn't make you town, but nice try though.

How come I would be setting up for when your lynched if im Executioner? Broken Logic.

You completely imitating my comment then calling me executioner shows flailing. Keep it up.