S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Lol, I refuse to learn playstyles if they purposely fuck over the town.
    Oh look, I'm a cop I say, counterclaiming the actual fucking Town Cop, leading to their mislynch, or some shit like that.

It's a toxic behavior and is a genuine scumslip.
    If you really hope you can get away with this shitty playstyle by doing it over and over until it's "boy cry wolf", think again.

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    Fuck over the town? IT SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT TOWN ON TRACK. God when you see the post game and realize how fucking bad you are I hope you kill yourself
    You're not a good player. Fuck playstyles that revolve around in "fuck-the-town behavior". I myself am genuine scummy most of the time but even I don't do shit that's gambity and force-reveals TPR as a result of it.

Get the town in motion, lynch a scum or whatever, with this playstyle I can only see it as a "scotsman" gambit when really being scum, granting you town points.

The issue is that not a single scum has been taken yet 'nor seen, so there's absolutely no credit towards your play.

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I do not recommend voting RVLG letting your feels take over control. I think we should focus on Richard Dawkins. He was in hammer and still didn't give any role or explanation to his gameplay. Just kill him. PLEASE.
    Sadly it is too late, I just rage spammed his inbox calling him an idiot for the past 5 minutes, and I SHOULD BE modkilled, ending the game. Literally cant fathom how he just voted me and is so unable to see things.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You're not a good player. Fuck playstyles that revolve around in "fuck-the-town behavior". I myself am genuine scummy most of the time but even I don't do shit that's gambity and force-reveals TPR as a result of it.

Get the town in motion, lynch a scum or whatever, with this playstyle I can only see it as a "scotsman" gambit when really being scum, granting you town points.

The issue is that not a single scum has been taken yet 'nor seen, so there's absolutely no credit towards your play.
    THERE IS YOU JUST SUCK HOLY FUCK. I HAVE BEEN PMED BY OVER 20 PEOPLE I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW SAYING I AM THE MOST OBVIOUS TOWN EVER AND THAT THE PLAYERS IN MY GAME WERE NOT GOOD.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Sadly it is too late, I just rage spammed his inbox calling him an idiot for the past 5 minutes, and I SHOULD BE modkilled, ending the game. Literally cant fathom how he just voted me and is so unable to see things.
    Maybe he is scum too?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #464

FYI, all you needed was force reveal the cop, cause a mislynch or get them killed at night, leading to the ultimate "Oh shit, the Cop can't invest anymore."
    That's a sacrifice a scum team would like to do.
    I DIDNT NEED TO COUNTER CLAIM, SHE OPENLY CLAIMED A TOWN CHECK I WOULD JUST LEAD THE TOWN INTO MISLYNCHING SOME1 WHO I AM NOT WITH AND THEN CONVERT HER AT FUCKING NIGHT AND GET A HYDROPUMP

why are you fucking trtolling and not taking this seriously.

15. ISO #465

Is there a shiny magikarp? Is it guaranteed/random/not included/maybe included
    "The chance of seeing a shiny Pokémon is 1 in every 8192, or 0.0122%. From Generation III onwards, shiny Pokémon are determined by other factors such as the Trainer ID number and the personality value of the Pokémon. Despite this change, the odds of randomly encountering a shiny Pokémon is still 1 in 8192." (Poke wiki)

There is no guarantee a shiny exists in this game. There could be 0, 1, 2, 3 shiny's, etc.

If a shiny did happen to exist, any shiny has no benefit other than looking fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

16. ISO #466

Yeah, you're so valuable to the town that a modkill on you leads to the scum automatically winning.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Yeah, you're so valuable to the town that a modkill on you leads to the scum automatically winning.

NO SHIT I AM CLEARLY TILTED BY HOW LOGIC FUCKING ELUDES YOU. IF I DO GET MODKILLED THEN IM FUCKING SORRY TO TOWN THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK FUCKING BULBASUARIAN

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

You are the fucking toxic one.

I spent days being the only fucking towny playing this one while you go mia without fucking notice. You think I care this much as non town? I would have fucking swept this lurk fest as mafia

Go ahead report me, I am never using this website again in my life. I am only staying because I respect SuperJack and Banana, and when this game is over I am fucking going back to sc2 ladder and mafia where I belong.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

(I think you used like code word for actually offended)>?

1. You called me "actually autistic".
    2. You called me "fucking autistic stupid piece of fucking shit".
    3. You called me "fucking brain dead".
    4. You told me to kill myself.
    5. You did a psycho mantra spam of "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, F-".
    6. Most of it is in caps.
    7. You then proceed to act like I'm not offended by this shit?

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

You are the fucking toxic one.

I spent days being the only fucking towny playing this one while you go mia without fucking notice. You think I care this much as non town? I would have fucking swept this lurk fest as mafia

Go ahead report me, I am never using this website again in my life. I am only staying because I respect SuperJack and Banana, and when this game is over I am fucking going back to sc2 ladder and mafia where I belong.
    I'm sad, I liked you.

28. ISO #478

So yeah, I request your immediate "calm the fuck down satan" and play the game.
    I have been playing the game. I have put everything into this game. Which is why I lose it when somebody like you goes mia then comes back to replace their partner who quit when we NEEDED him, and begins to troll.

You voted me beacuse you hate my style of play of faking cop. "oh duck why did you lose your fm game"
    "well you see town had a chance but this guy quit and his replacement didnt like that I claim cop in sc2 mafia so he purposefully threw the game"

Like I said forum mafia seems not to be for me.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Wish you all the best, any future posts will be SuperJack it seems.

-DucK
    I don't agree with this attitude. Wouldn't you like to see town win as a reward for the effort you have provided to this game. I believe together we can do this. I understand the way you play, your feels. Just continue. Forum mafia deserves to be played basically because there are a little ammount of people which make it worth it. Please, stay with me. And we shall arise together.

32. ISO #482

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't agree with this attitude. Wouldn't you like to see town win as a reward for the effort you have provided to this game. I believe together we can do this. I understand the way you play, your feels. Just continue. Forum mafia deserves to be played basically because there are a little ammount of people which make it worth it. Please, stay with me. And we shall arise together.
    Rise*

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    After discussing things with Duck, SJ will be taking over the SUPERDUCK slot for the remainder of the game.

I will not discuss this further in this thread, and hopefully the game can move forward. Thanks.
    Superjack, you might want to unvote as Superduck before continuing the game as yourself.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

I will continue with this one. Just so that any ISO and viewing is easier.

I do apologise for my partners foul language and attitude. That was completely out of line and I will be discussing it with him after the game. He is fresh out of SC2 and we all know how mature people are there.

But. My partners read and views I completely agree with. It's something we've been discussing. I've mostly stayed out of the game and just talked with him over Skype.

@RVLG is your vote on me out of personal reasons. Or do you logically and truthfully read me as Scum.

38. ISO #488

@RVLG is your vote on me out of personal reasons. Or do you logically and truthfully read me as Scum.
    I read you as a scum, however I think I can pursue that tomorrow.
    My main reason to vote you over Richard (since both is equally scummy) is the toxic vs uselessness.

-vote Richard dawkins

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

As the wild pokemon waited for their help to arrive, Charmander was spotted burning down trees in the central part of the forest.

As the Pokémon turned to run, they spotted the emotionally driven Bulbasaur charging towards him.

"This is all your fault!" Bulbasaur screeched, catching Charmander off guard. A few brave forest Pokémon tried to intervene, but stopped as Bulbasaur shouted them down.

They fought deep into the night, as Red spied on them from the bushes. In the end, Bulbasaur was victorious. "Goodbye, my brother", he said, as he defeated Charmander with a final solar beam.

Night 3

Players List

3 - RLVG
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

Clarence - Magikarp, lynched day 1
    Shifty - Squirtle, lynched day 2

Richard Dawkins - Charmander, lynched day 3

Night 3 ends in 24 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

42. ISO #492

As the dawn broke through the trees, the Pokemon awakened to a peaceful morning - but soon realized that many among their numbers were missing. With the battle of Charmander weakening them, Red had swooped in and captured many of their number in the night.

Knowing what they were capable of, the Pokemon turned to face Red, and rescue their comrades.

Day 4

Players List

3 - RLVG
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

Clarence - Magikarp, lynched day 1
    Shifty - Squirtle, lynched day 2

Richard Dawkins - Charmander, lynched day 3

4 votes to hammer.

Day 4 ends in 48 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    I'm still a beautiful shiny magikarp. Do you want to hand cult the win that badly?
    No, but I've always had you as my top scum read:

1.) Your reads this game have been all over the place and not consistent. Saying superduck is town and then shifting after really giving no real reason why.

2.) You gave zero contribution during D1, the most pivotal time for town to scum hunt. Most scum lurk early and try to play catch up later... that's you in a "Nut" shell.

3.) You honestly believed that Fire was squirtle... That's cute.

My take is that you're either Trainer Red (Saying "we shoud lynch trainer red today" as a cover up for yourself) Or you've been converted since N0 or possibly N1. I can't really tell. It would make sense N0 since it's been since D1 that I scum read you.

Please, reiterate for this town your new reads... I'm sure they're Riveting.

48. ISO #498

I actually thought superduck was scum and then later changed my mind thinking he was town.

Day 1 was pretty much people trolling like crazy and talking about past games they played with each other that i wasn't a part of. I've only played like 3 games of forum mafia before this and the last one was a year ago so it was a slow start for me trying to figure out wtf was going on again.

At this point trying to figure out who is town and who is not for me will be pretty useless, i'm pretty much always wrong. Instead I am going to try to figure out who I think might be together.

49. ISO #499

Assuming Slaol is cult, Superduck(jack now?) has been going after him the hardest and RLVG seems to be defending him the most.
    I agree Richard is scummy though and to be frank, he's fucking useless. He might be a vote block one way or another regardless of alignment.

On the case of Slaol openly admitting Cult, he does shit like that regardless of alignment. He just doesn't care.
    He claimed Mass Murderer and no one believed him for a long time but he really was one, another time he claimed Mason and was Citizen, there was also a town claiming a scum role which I forgot but know there is one.

If he did it however, it's gamethrowing. Anyway, I'll attempt to RB Charmander.
    He's basically saying there is no way slaol could be cult because he would be gamethrowing if he was, which isn't true.

That would make slaol and RLVG cult together.

Superduck has also been on Gyrlander's side all game pretty openly. I could see them being a team since day 1. I really don't know about morp or keiichi at this point.

50. ISO #500

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    Assuming Slaol is cult, Superduck(jack now?) has been going after him the hardest and RLVG seems to be defending him the most.

He's basically saying there is no way slaol could be cult because he would be gamethrowing if he was, which isn't true.

That would make slaol and RLVG cult together.

Superduck has also been on Gyrlander's side all game pretty openly. I could see them being a team since day 1. I really don't know about morp or keiichi at this point.
    Did you just say that RLVG is cult... When The only person the squirtle even bit was RLVG? He's basically confirmed town at this point.

This is basic scum deflection... You're red trying to get attention off yourself. Maybe Slaol is your cult buddy, but Jesus you've gotten so low you'd even try to accuse RLVG?

Scum detected here guys. Lynch.