S-FM 276 Spirits IIb
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 434 Spirits IIb

Hello people~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello people~
    Hey ^^

What do you think about Stealth's claim? Also, looks like your avatar is being assaulted by evil spirits ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey ^^

What do you think about Stealth's claim? Also, looks like your avatar is being assaulted by evil spirits ;)
    Yeah she's a ghost trainer. Misdreavus is her Pokemon ;3

Yeah I saw, but he could just be role-playing right? To be honest id believe that over him really claiming anyday :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think The Spiritualist Should Check Damus_Graves
    Why?

Yeah I saw, but he could just be role-playing right? To be honest id believe that over him really claiming anyday :3
    He could... but if he actually is roleplaying for nothing, it would be misguiding fluff and would make him scummy... or TPR-shielding town. Stealth isn't the open-wolfy type of guy, outside of the "Oh, you got me" replies he often makes. I trust his claim as a claim :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

Why?

He could... but if he actually is roleplaying for nothing, it would be misguiding fluff and would make him scummy... or TPR-shielding town. Stealth isn't the open-wolfy type of guy, outside of the "Oh, you got me" replies he often makes. I trust his claim as a claim :P
    Hmm.. either way I think I'm going to take a page out of Damus werewolf game and leave it up to WIFOM instead of commenting on it further... Lol.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Whats A Meta If They Can Change Or Are Interchangeable? Not Bad To Have More Then One In My Opinion To Keep PPL Guessing..
    A clue, that's what meta is. And right now, that clue is pointing towards you.
    Hmm.. either way I think I'm going to take a page out of Damus werewolf game and leave it up to WIFOM instead of commenting on it further... Lol.
    Good idea

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Why?

I smile

“It seems we may just get along, Marshall. Are you in the local law enforcement? What do you know about these spirits?”

Upon the mentioning of spirits, my ornate katana sheath begins to glimmer, as though it is reacting to what I have to say. My katana seems just as willing to hunt these apparitions down as I, if not even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I smile

“It seems we may just get along, Marshall. Are you in the local law enforcement? What do you know about these spirits?”

Upon the mentioning of spirits, my ornate katana sheath begins to glimmer, as though it is reacting to what I have to say. My katana seems just as willing to hunt these apparitions down as I, if not even more.
    I smile back.

"Sadly, I don't know much about these spirits, I only know that they have lived on this land for centuries, and that they took who knows how many lives... Hopefully you can help us... Ah, and don't mind the locals. Many of them are a little bit... strange... looks at Light

Anyway, I hope you can hunt these spirits down, sir. Nice to see someone as dedicated as you."

The sun glows brightly in the sky, and in the hearts of the villagers. The two men talk until late in the night, while, on the shore, sea builds her fleeting empire as the full moon rises, announcing changes in the days to come...

10. ISO #10

I smile back.

"Sadly, I don't know much about these spirits, I only know that they have lived on this land for centuries, and that they took who knows how many lives... Hopefully you can help us... Ah, and don't mind the locals. Many of them are a little bit... strange... looks at Light

Anyway, I hope you can hunt these spirits down, sir. Nice to see someone as dedicated as you."

The sun glows brightly in the sky, and in the hearts of the villagers. The two men talk until late in the night, while, on the shore, sea builds her fleeting empire as the full moon rises, announcing changes in the days to come...
    Omg i wanna rp!

Valerie looks towards the town, noticing the others speaking.

I think I should introduce myself! Sounds like fun~

"Hello everyone!" Valerie smiles and waves after the two men.

"My name is Valerie, I'm a local member of the tribe.. and I don't think I recognize any of you. Who may you be, and what's your business here i I may ask?"

The moon casts a shade upon everyone, illuminating the beach in warm and gentle light

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I smile

@aamirus do you still think he's roleplaying to mock Light? At this point, it's not just high-effort shitposting, it's straight up roleplay that is arguably good. I expect content coming through roleplay later from Stealth, btw.

Do you have any reads, too?

12. ISO #12

@aamirus do you still think he's roleplaying to mock Light? At this point, it's not just high-effort shitposting, it's straight up roleplay that is arguably good. I expect content coming through roleplay later from Stealth, btw.

I Agree.. To It Being Not Only Good But An Interesting Take On The Game.. Im Digging It.

13. ISO #13

I mean, I consider it a soft claim. He could be or he could not be. But Mag’s response really hurts the pro-townness of claiming Hunter as a real hunter early i think.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #14

Why?

dude...why are you still trying to take this apart? if he is PR shielding LET HIM lol D1 is not the day to get hardclaimed PRs or figure out who is who when it comes to specific roles.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    Why are you town PR hunting? It's the Mafias job to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    dude...why are you still trying to take this apart? if he is PR shielding LET HIM lol D1 is not the day to get hardclaimed PRs or figure out who is who when it comes to specific roles.
    I'm not sure that discussing an open "Spirit Hunter" claim made via roleplay can be called TPR hunting lol. I'm letting WIFOM there, but it needed to be brought up. Plus, it's the only thing we had to discuss at the time.
    Don't worry, I know D1 isn't the day for claims wink blinkskater

16. ISO #16

I mean, I could easily see him doing that just to mock Yagami lol. He likes to make high effort shitposts parodying other people
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.