It's the Great Referral Program, Charlie Brown
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

It's the Great Referral Program, Charlie Brown

Hello All!

In an effort to try to grow the forums a tiny bit for the Forum Mafia subsection, I'm offering some incentives for people who have friends/acquaintances sign up on the forums.
    The rules are simple:
    1) Get your friends to sign up and list YOU as the user that referred them.
    2) PM Me. I will check the IP and add it to your tally.
    That's all there is to it!

I know that we sometimes have problems with the registration emails on the site not being sent out all the time, but I will approve all members when I check their IP. So, as soon as they sign up, tell me the name and all will be set straight. These new users don't need to stick around if they do not enjoy it here, it will count towards your total regardless.

NEW USERS INVITED VIA THIS PROGRAM ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.

Awards:

1 Person: +25 Rep Points.
    3 Persons: VIP Usergroup (Access to R&D section, and increased PM capacity); or +25 Rep points.
    5 Persons: Ability to view who sent Reputation messages and the ability to leave negative reputation; or +25 Rep points.
    10 Persons: Unique Usergroup with color of your choice (Cannot copy any Staff-level colors, MVP Usergroups, nor unique customized Usergroups such as Brunp & Bunny). Bold, Underlined, Italicized acceptable; or +100 Rep points.

Person with the highest amount of referrals will also earn +100 Rep points. If multiple people are tied for first, it will be divided evenly between those people. If no one reaches 10 Referrals, the Unique Usergroup will be given to one person who has the most referrals (randomized between first place people).

Contest will end at the end of September.
    Awards will be given out throughout the Contest, but the final awards will be given in October.

Now go and tell your friends or people you know on other Forums! Make sure they put you as their Referrer! Good luck!

**If the new user fails to fill out the Referrer slot of registration, accommodations may be made.
    **Please note that creating smurfs will result in disqualification from the contest.

Leaderboard:
    1. TheDarkestLight (7)
    2. powerofdeath (6)
    3. SuperJack (2)
    4. Frog (1)

Last edited by Cryptonic; October 4th, 2015 at 07:24 AM.