Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member!
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Exclamation Total Pokemon Adventure Island - Complete Season

What's up, everyone? The time has FINALLY come.

I am starting a new series on Youtube from today. I was inspired by Total Pokemon Island series that I have watched on Youtube, which in turn was based on a Total Drama show from TV. I have nearly all the nessesary ideas to keep myself going on, but... I need some kind of support from you guys!

Some of you may have participated in Forum Mafia XVII. Some of you may have seen my Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke. and of course, some of you have participated in Tower of God. I wanted to break out my current boredom and show everyone my reserved creativity! So, with that, I have finally managed to release the first episode of Total Pokemon Adventure Island! Enjoy your watching and laugh and cry like no one else!

For those of you that doesn't know what Total Pokemon Island is, it's actually based on the Total Drama show, except with Pokemon as the main characters. The series is a competition to win a grand cash prize. The contenstants will undergo a series of gruesome challenges which they must pass in order to be not eliminated. At the end of the each episode of the show, one of the contestants will be voted off and will have to leave the island for good. This will continue on until the last person standing is declared the winner.

This video was created by using Microsoft PowerPoint. Since I am the only person in charge for making episodes for series, I will also imitate the voices of his characters by using my microphone. Now, don't take me too seriosly yet, because what you are just seeing right now is an PILOT episode. I watch for this episode to have a very good reception by YouTube community before I can start making other episodes, so you might as as well step in and add some comments.

Will you support me to keep making new episodes for TPAI? Will you subscribe to it? That's what is improtant before starting a YouTube entertainment series.
    Last edited by Fragos; May 12th, 2016 at 05:38 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac