KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 393
Register

User Tag List

Page 393 of 462 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,650 of 23056
  1. ISO #19601

2. ISO #19602

3. ISO #19603

4. ISO #19604

5. ISO #19605

6. ISO #19606

7. ISO #19607

8. ISO #19608

9. ISO #19609

10. ISO #19610

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

FM-Autumn:
    FM-Breakup:
    FM-Catnip:
    FM-Chibi Minnie: killed yellow snow?
    FM-Choo-Choo: very towny RT, unsure what else
    FM-Chromatography:
    FM-Eyescream:
    FM-Four Past Seven: killed zomg
    FM-Lassie: killed candyfloss
    FM-Lipstick: killed goblin and worg
    FM-Old Lickilicky:
    FM-Peekaboo: killed scarf? i think lol
    FM-Platypus:
    FM-Player 2:
    FM-Protagonist Hair: killed space pizza
    FM-The Great Flood: killed pareidolia
    FM-Tiny Hippo:

someone help me fill in contributions or +towny point (mech, killing wolves, etc)

i missed a lot of days 1-3 so I feel like I'm missing much context

I think a lot of the shots that killed wolves in itas were p towny tho, shrug ones on poe slots less points deeper wolves +points

i really just am trying to find reasons outside of posting to TR hippo/licky/platypus/chroma/breakup/catnip

11. ISO #19611

i think lassie's shot was extremely towny
    peekaboo killing scarf seems like it was a big deal but i kinda missed that train, just saw ppl referencing it
    lipstick's kill on goblin and worg is likely never w/w

protagonist hair killing pizza could be w/w but I'm leaning not

great flood killing pareidolia isn't clearing cuz iirc pareidolia was on shotlists at the time, i think I was in thread and chose not to shoot them because I kept misspelling their name funny enough but I could spell heterochromia but maybe im mixing up days lol but that's why i kinda remember them being poe, correct me if im wrong

i have 0 context on if the zomg kill was clearing or not but I tr four past seven so shrug

i think the chibi killing yellow snow conceptually is v towny, especially cuz iirc they worked with hippo to do it? but yellow snow was gonna die eventually so maybe it was just a bus thing. My gut says that's not the case due to the fact that chibi hasn't used said cred, though.

I wanna note that candyfloss did shoot at catnip prior to death death, and I kinda kinda KINDA feel like it does clear catnip. It's like one of those things where they wanted to do a socially acceptable shot (had they not died) i think

12. ISO #19612

13. ISO #19613

14. ISO #19614

15. ISO #19615

Many of the people who shot at Zomg/Pareidolia are in PoE. It’s worth looking at how the shot list was being made. Pretty damn likely wolves bussed there when it was clear they weren’t going to survive.

I cased Scarf and argued for the kill there. I argued it since ITAs that day actually, but only cases later. Others helped after that. Pizza and Candy’s reaction to the case was more “hmm maybe” and I don’t really think wolves wanted Scarf to go over.

I think it’s worth to go back to D3 and see who was really pulling for wolves to go down in a meaningful way. I know I was the loudest voice, but others would’ve helped.

16. ISO #19616

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game

Night 4

Vote Counts
    Note: Votes are NOT in chronological order.
    FM-Droopy Snout (6):
    FM-Chromatography, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Breakup, FM-Player 2, FM-Platypus

FM-The Great Flood (4):
    FM-Autumn, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Lipstick, FM-Droopy Snout

FM-Four Past Seven (2):
    FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Ringmaster

FM-Catnip (1):
    FM-Eyescream

FM-Chromatography (1):
    FM-Catnip

Not Voting (6):
    FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Lassie, FM-Peekaboo, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Tiny Hippo

FM-Droopy Snout has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Gift Maker

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Each Night, you may select three presents and send them to three different players, you may send at most one “Dangerous Item” each Night, the gifts are received at SoD. You may not send a gift to a player you have sent a gift to before, unless you have already sent a gift to every living player. Additionally you cannot send the same gift twice.

Players who receive your gifts have two choices, open the gift, receiving the contents.
    Or decline the gift by passing it to another player of their choosing.

If they do not choose within 12 hours then they will be considered as having declined and will pass it to a random player.

If a player receives the item with less than 12 hours in the day phase, then they may hold it through the Night and pass it during the following SoD.

Santa's List, all items are multitaskable unless stated otherwise:

Kid-Friendly Items

Ticket to Disneyland (1-shot) - The holder of this item at EoD compulsively goes to Disneyland that Night and commutes for the night.

A Little Tikes Cozy Coupe (1-shot) - The holder of this item at EoD compulsively uses it and bus drives two players that Night. This action will not redirect killing or protective actions.

A Disposable Camera (1-shot) - The holder of this item at EoD compulsively uses it to send another player of their choice a “picture” of their rolecard that night. (Self-Rolecop)

A Pair of Very Squeaky Sneakers (1-shot) - The holder of this item at EoD compulsively wears the Sneakers, making all of their visits that night so loud that the whole town hears them. (who they visit is posted in thread at SoD).

A Frog (1-shot) - The holder of this item must make a post in thread with A-Z facts about Frogs.
    E.g:
    A is for Amphibian, because frogs are Amphibians!
    B is for Boing! Frogs can jump 10 to 20 times their body length. Wow!
    etc.
    The facts do not need to be true.
    Failure to do this by EoD will lock them out of using any role actions that night.

Coal - It doesn't do anything

The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein - The holder will be a tree stump for one cycle upon death. Can be passed as a multitaskable action.

An Old, Used iPod from 2008 - It seems broken, it keeps playing this song on loop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

A Plastic Stethoscope (1-shot) - The holder of this item at EoD compulsively uses the plastic stethoscope to apply a Level 4 Mend on a target of their choice that night.

Dangerous Items:

A Literal Bomb - The person who opens this gift dies. Attempting to pass the gift will result in the death of the original recipient. This item can only be gifted to a player who made less than 30 posts during the previous Day phase.

A Gun (1-shot) - The holder of this item may target a player during the Day who posted less than 35 times during the previous Day phase. If the shooter is town and their target is non-town, then the target dies with only a role flip. If the shooter is town and their target is town, then the shooter dies. If the shooter is non-town, then the target dies with only a role flip. This kill is piercing. If the target is somehow protected from piercing day kills, then the gun is used without further effect. If the shooter successfully killed a player, that player's full flip will be posted once the shooter dies.

A Knife (1-shot) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gBu2Zd7Bc The holder of this item at EoD is so excited that they begin running around with this item. They must specify what player they run towards with the knife that Night. The chosen player must have made no more than 40 posts during the previous Day. Both the holder of this item and the player they run towards take 13 Levels of Wound.

After you run out of items, you can continue to send gag-gifts of your own creation, (e.g Coal, Used iPod, etc.), however they may have no mechanical usage other than being inert items.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Snuggles
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia
    FM-ZOMG
    FM-Goblin and Worg
    FM-Scarf
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Goldfish Bowl
    FM-Bad Hair Day
    FM-Joycat
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-The Hat
    FM-Yellow Snow
    FM-Space Pizza
    FM-Dredge
    FM-Candyfloss
    FM-Droopy Snout

Night 4 Ends at 3 PM CST on Tuesday April 2nd

Night action deadline is 3 hours before SoD

there's probably a wolf on the droopy wagon if great flood is a wolf

17. ISO #19617

also I just read Chroma's iso from the past few days and I'm pretty confident they're town or 3p, some light 3p vibes for sure but I think their general contributions and pushes are all pretty towny so I don't wanna go there atm

I think we really have to just gun down flood and see where that takes us.

18. ISO #19618

19. ISO #19619

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Many of the people who shot at Zomg/Pareidolia are in PoE. It’s worth looking at how the shot list was being made. Pretty damn likely wolves bussed there when it was clear they weren’t going to survive.

I cased Scarf and argued for the kill there. I argued it since ITAs that day actually, but only cases later. Others helped after that. Pizza and Candy’s reaction to the case was more “hmm maybe” and I don’t really think wolves wanted Scarf to go over.

I think it’s worth to go back to D3 and see who was really pulling for wolves to go down in a meaningful way. I know I was the loudest voice, but others would’ve helped.
    That's a yall thing. Probably easier when you have memories of where that stuff happened

It's been a headache navigating the thread lol

20. ISO #19620

21. ISO #19621

22. ISO #19622

23. ISO #19623

24. ISO #19624

I still don't think town!Catnip actually pushes for Mining Peep after all that. I don't think they had any particular thoughts about that slot before the reaction test started, and once that was over all of a sudden it was "Oh yeah, we should definitely shoot Peep and shoot them and then me.". Doesn't connect for me as something Catnip was actually believing in. Especially when their reasoning was sheeping other quotes that made them look wolfy...when I'm pretty sure there was one, maybe two quotes that were about Peep's wolfiness and not spew from Peep in the case he was Red checked.

25. ISO #19625

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    I've been talking about my reads this entire time! Here's my sheet's last "do I townread this person" field, though I made this last night so it might be sleepypilled

FM-Ringmaster - yes
    FM-Catnip - yes
    FM-Autumn - yes
    FM-Player 2 - yes
    FM-Old Lickilicky - yes
    FM-Tiny Hippo - yes
    FM-Lassie - yes
    FM-Protagonist Hair - yeah
    FM-Lipstick - yeah
    FM-Peekaboo - maybe
    FM-Mining Peep - maybe
    FM-Choo-Choo - maybe
    FM-Eyescream - maybe
    FM-Chibi Minnie - maybe
    FM-Droopy Snout - meh
    FM-Breakup - meh
    FM-The Great Flood - no
    FM-Chromatography - no
    FM-Four Past Seven - no
    FM-Platypus - no
    Mining Peep is very on-point for their level of engagement with the game and that really is the kind if slot that has just been wolf this game… is the well of TMI dry or can we pull up another bucket…
    Peekaboo. Mining Peep. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Mining Peep…
    Ok, to be fair, it's not like they didn't have some level of scumread on Peep, but the confidence definitely came out of nowhere after the RT

26. ISO #19626

so. I re-read the reactions to my fish (while it was active, not any past me revealing it was a fish). Haven't dove deep into all of them, however, my impression was generally this:
    towny: Chroma, P2, Protag
    ~Null: Peekaboo, Platypus (?)
    wolfy: catnip, chibi minnie, Lassie

I didn't like Lassie's insistence on reading up and catching up before posting anything:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lassie View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I still need to read up but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mmmmmmm
    Haven't read hard into Mining's spew because... well yeah lol
    Obviously you're probably town if he's wolf

other than that I'd have to check who defended them / who they defended
    and probably read for TMI because they look like they've done a lot of that
    I will
    I want to read up first tho
    It reads like they're stalling because they're not read up, and don't want to play into something that they don't know that much about. As if Lassie knew that they had to tread carefully and wanted to calculate their posts with the knowledge of what was happening because they suspected it was an rf (via knowing we're v/v).

I don't think this is a reaction a villager would have -- the reactions I expected from villagers was more similar to Chroma/P2, who shifted their worldview and dug into what was happening pretty quickly.

Following this train of logic, I read a little bit of Lassie's ISO:

Spoiler : Lassie's D1 :

mildly wolfy post
    given they're paying attention to their opener instead of just entering thread

(reading up)
    mildly wolfreads catnip's opening post in their first post of the game. ~NAI entry

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    wait this is enough for a TR to you? This seems like a nothing post imo
    good post
    Immediately begins to buddy with Scarf

yeah idk if this is a partly a joke but even if not, this feels pretty awkward
    Shades Parei. Slightly good look, maintains it throughout D1. Doesn't ever push there (D1, at least), but that's not really a big point against them.

reading up is taking way longer than I thought so I'll have to finish that later
    here's my reads so far (I'd link the postnumbers but idk how )

FM-Scarf - townread - good post about not finding a TR reason meaningful, and I’m mindmelding with them here:

I also like 200, which gave a read on 196 in the same minute.

243 I mindmeld with but it also pings me

I agree with the post (and think it’s pretty sus to unironically townread people for that stuff), but it also feels like a wolf annoyed at town TRing each other for bad reasons

Overall 243 is null, probably looks good for the people TRing each other if FM-Scarf is wolf, but FM-Scarf is pretty towny so I doubt that

FM-Pareidolia - Awkward entrance, light wolf

FM-Eyescream - lean wolf - Some reads look fake, examples: 180, 171 (in fact the post quoted here seems wolfy if anything); 197 is mildly towny but a wolf can just have had that thought process genuinely happen so it’s kinda meh

FM-Catnip - talked about choosing their opener first post, lean wolf - 286 feels fake (though part of that is that I don’t think Naptime’s early posts were unfunny, but even ignoring that, Catnip liking the post about doling out a ton of townreads and then disliking the post saying “yeah these townreads are pretty sus” feels bizarre, given they’re clearly pretty linked)
    Continues to buddy pretty hard with with Scarf, and gives an awkward tmi-y comment about Scarf being a wolf in their townread justification that they completely throw away. Hard to fault Lassie specifically for townreading Scarf, but that comment is just way over the top

reading thru Matchstick's ISO they're towny
    the one thing that pinged me was seeing the fact they skipped the first few pages then said "yeah there's alignment indicative things in the first 8 pages", but that's not a big deal imo

this comment is towny, and I'm unsure if there's a wolf mindset behind this post that makes any sense
    Feels pretty hard to come up with the thought of being angry at a lowposter being voted
    can kiiiiiiiiiiinda see it if Pilgirm is a wolfmate but even then it's eh, since as a wolf one usually finds wagons on wolfmates to be correct and sensible

Also their posts about Pilgrim's wagon are pretty good; based on the posts they quoted I agree that some people's reasons for voting Pilgrim are pretty meh, and I also agree Pilgrim's been pretty wolfy

(example of above)
    this post also feels hard to fake

---

sure they don't have super detailed reads but that fits with their belief about joke posts being nai and overanalyzing them being bad

am I missing reasons people wolfread them? or what
    Posts a townread on matchstick, prompted there probably because there was a general wagon. Tonally reads like they're townreading matchstick and that it's not shaky, especially with the "am I missing reasons people wolfread them? or what" comment attached at the end. Reads like a stable read. Has a few hedgey comments but nothing too severe.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naptime View Post
    Also is there a sbpc list anywhere, I like to use that as a sanity check against my thoughts lol.
    oh also while reading through that iso I found this
    towny post
    townreads naptime for this post?? Lassie could've justified this townread with so many other posts that seem super reasonable but this post is like, completely NAI and reads like tmi to me. I think this was mostly brushed over because Naptime was pretty obvious villager, but this read reads so much like tmi

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    They popped into a pretty intense situation with Hat/Legs (And I'll note that they say they sus Hat) and ignored it in favour of making a read on someone's post in the middle. (Which proves they were reading thread.) They then added a few more posts without acknowledging or weighing into the situation where several people were talking about/sussing someone they claim to have as a scumread.
    oh
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fair enough
    I'll go and try finding the context

thanks me
    ok thread died instantly, gonna go do those ISOs now
    I am here
    and also melting
    semi reading the context around

which I'm pretty sure is the posts Goblin was referring to, I can kinda see it? esp because they were apparently wolfreading Hat later (which is who they're townreading above)

but given they popped in to make two posts and left, it seems reasonable for them to not engage with the big argument if they simply don't have time/wim
    idk
    Again, sticks to scarf a whole lot, begins to doubt their townread on Matchstick upon the prompting of Goblin. I haven't quoted all of Lassie's posts, but this is the majority of them by now, and this is almost exclusively speaking with flipped wolves.

[scarf is talking to hippo] I’m still against Candy as an elim because of the fact that five people with wolf equity all flamed them for an innocent post, but I can’t be fucked to defend a slankposter more than this so go wild
    do you think Match is significantly wolfier than Pilgrim? i don't trust my reads too much since I haven't been able to read a lot, but I'd call match lean town if people weren't wolfreading them
    Not *significantly* but I think s!match —> t!pilgrim and I’m more confident in the match read here
    mmmmmmmm
    why does s!match -> t!pilgrim? iirc match was saying something like "pilgrim is wolfy but people are pushing them for bad reasons"
    so how does that follow (or is it something else entirely)
    Interaction prompted by Lassie, speaking to scarf yet again. Justifies loose reads by not being read up (which, don't want to sus activity, but :P ) and speaks about being willing to completely change their reads because of thread having a different opinion - willing to lean town matchstick *if people weren't wolfreading them*? Super self-conscious about their read on Matchstick and doesn't want to appear wrong.

[this interaction continues from the stack I have quoted above]
    I go over it in my ISO of match but it read like match TMI’d the pilgrim read was wrong, and was setting up to be wrong and have other people take the fall

Really really didn’t like it
    after reading this now I see that
    also I really don't like the "oh this setup probably has super powerful town roles so there's a lot of wolves"

-vote FM-Matchstick Man
    Changes their read on matchstick (townread --> hedge --> wolfread) all through Scarf (and a little from Goblin). To be fair, that iso may have been convincing, I don't remember it and I didn't read it. But Lassie's D1 so far has just been making a few reads on a few slots, sticking to what seems to be two of them (pilgrim and scarf, unknown about the others because they're not posted about). However, the Pilgrim = wolfy read doesn't even stick, as Lassie sheeps near EoD:

@FM-Scarf

I'm not up to date w/ new cases etc
    who do you want to lim
    I trust scarf

-vote FM-Grate
    Scarf therefore seems to be Lassie's only townread that sticks while they themselves have no real view on the game, and hinges all of their view on flipped wolves. Has wolfreads (see earlier on Catnip, Parei, Eyescream, and Pilgrim [mentioned in the matchstick post]). Pilgrim was a wagon there, why doesn't Lassie vote there, and instead chooses to follow Scarf onto Grate? This is how a wolf who's lost and behind tries to impact the game while wolfsiding.

Also, Lassie talks about not being completely read up a lot. Again, I don't want to sus being unable to be read up, especially on D1, but it was mentioned a few times. Just something to keep in mind.

and it's so wolfy to me. I don't think I'm confbiased either - but granted this is only D1, so Lassie may have improved from here, but I'd like to make this known so thread can talk with me about this.

-vote FM-Lassie

27. ISO #19627

I've been talking about my reads this entire time! Here's my sheet's last "do I townread this person" field, though I made this last night so it might be sleepypilled

FM-Ringmaster - yes
    FM-Catnip - yes
    FM-Autumn - yes
    FM-Player 2 - yes
    FM-Old Lickilicky - yes
    FM-Tiny Hippo - yes
    FM-Lassie - yes
    FM-Protagonist Hair - yeah
    FM-Lipstick - yeah
    FM-Peekaboo - maybe
    FM-Mining Peep - maybe
    FM-Choo-Choo - maybe
    FM-Eyescream - maybe
    FM-Chibi Minnie - maybe
    FM-Droopy Snout - meh
    FM-Breakup - meh
    FM-The Great Flood - no
    FM-Chromatography - no
    FM-Four Past Seven - no
    FM-Platypus - no
    Mining Peep is very on-point for their level of engagement with the game and that really is the kind if slot that has just been wolf this game… is the well of TMI dry or can we pull up another bucket…
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    so. I re-read the reactions to my fish (while it was active, not any past me revealing it was a fish). Haven't dove deep into all of them, however, my impression was generally this:

I didn't like Lassie's insistence on reading up and catching up before posting anything:

It reads like they're stalling because they're not read up, and don't want to play into something that they don't know that much about. As if Lassie knew that they had to tread carefully and wanted to calculate their posts with the knowledge of what was happening because they suspected it was an rf (via knowing we're v/v).

I don't think this is a reaction a villager would have -- the reactions I expected from villagers was more similar to Chroma/P2, who shifted their worldview and dug into what was happening pretty quickly.

mildly wolfreads catnip's opening post in their first post of the game. ~NAI entry

Shades Parei. Slightly good look, maintains it throughout D1. Doesn't ever push there (D1, at least), but that's not really a big point against them.

Continues to buddy pretty hard with with Scarf, and gives an awkward tmi-y comment about Scarf being a wolf in their townread justification that they completely throw away. Hard to fault Lassie specifically for townreading Scarf, but that comment is just way over the top

Posts a townread on matchstick, prompted there probably because there was a general wagon. Tonally reads like they're townreading matchstick and that it's not shaky, especially with the "am I missing reasons people wolfread them? or what" comment attached at the end. Reads like a stable read. Has a few hedgey comments but nothing too severe.

townreads naptime for this post?? Lassie could've justified this townread with so many other posts that seem super reasonable but this post is like, completely NAI and reads like tmi to me. I think this was mostly brushed over because Naptime was pretty obvious villager, but this read reads so much like tmi

Again, sticks to scarf a whole lot, begins to doubt their townread on Matchstick upon the prompting of Goblin. I haven't quoted all of Lassie's posts, but this is the majority of them by now, and this is almost exclusively speaking with flipped wolves.

Interaction prompted by Lassie, speaking to scarf yet again. Justifies loose reads by not being read up (which, don't want to sus activity, but :P ) and speaks about being willing to completely change their reads because of thread having a different opinion - willing to lean town matchstick *if people weren't wolfreading them*? Super self-conscious about their read on Matchstick and doesn't want to appear wrong.

Changes their read on matchstick (townread --> hedge --> wolfread) all through Scarf (and a little from Goblin). To be fair, that iso may have been convincing, I don't remember it and I didn't read it. But Lassie's D1 so far has just been making a few reads on a few slots, sticking to what seems to be two of them (pilgrim and scarf, unknown about the others because they're not posted about). However, the Pilgrim = wolfy read doesn't even stick, as Lassie sheeps near EoD:

Scarf therefore seems to be Lassie's only townread that sticks while they themselves have no real view on the game, and hinges all of their view on flipped wolves. Has wolfreads (see earlier on Catnip, Parei, Eyescream, and Pilgrim [mentioned in the matchstick post]). Pilgrim was a wagon there, why doesn't Lassie vote there, and instead chooses to follow Scarf onto Grate? This is how a wolf who's lost and behind tries to impact the game while wolfsiding.

Also, Lassie talks about not being completely read up a lot. Again, I don't want to sus being unable to be read up, especially on D1, but it was mentioned a few times. Just something to keep in mind.

and it's so wolfy to me. I don't think I'm confbiased either - but granted this is only D1, so Lassie may have improved from here, but I'd like to make this known so thread can talk with me about this.

-vote FM-Lassie
    This is pretty interesting.

Though, I'm also sure Lassie was examining Peep again before the fish was over, and I'm curious what you take about their worker there

28. ISO #19628

29. ISO #19629

-vote FM-Lassie
    ... no.

30. ISO #19630

31. ISO #19631

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Well I accidentally refreshed the page and lost the huge post I was working on
    but TL;DR Hippo and Autumn were main fighters against Scarf's manipulation of the shotslist D3, Hippo in particular made a different list than Scarf's which had wolves on it and removed a ton of villagers Scarf had on their list (seriously Scarf's list is greener than Kermit's wardrobe go look). And Autumn did soft shield some wolves like Candyfloss that day but also was removing villagers from Scarf's list and when I restarted a list (then wolfsided by letting Scarf and Yellow Snow mess with it) Autumn abandoned it and made their own based on their reads which re-included wolves Scarf was trying to get off of it
    this is why you never write (longer) posts directly on the site, you write them in word documents (or something else like that) and then just copypaste when ready lol

32. ISO #19632

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Why Choo over Catnip?
    because i honestly still think choo is more likely wolf than catnip

i wouldn't really oppose having catnip on shotlists either tbh, but i just keep having the feeling that they're gonna flip town

33. ISO #19633

fwiw i still think it's pretty unlikely that flood and mining peep would both be wolves (and i literally forgot my reasons to think that... again lol. i've been forgetting my reads way too much this day lol). and i think flood's the wolf in there lol

34. ISO #19634

35. ISO #19635

36. ISO #19636

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    This is pretty interesting.

Though, I'm also sure Lassie was examining Peep again before the fish was over, and I'm curious what you take about their worker there
    Spoiler : quotes :

I think Catnip -> (Flood if wolf, Peep if town) makes sense
    because after thinking about it

for Peep to be town they have to, despite low investment, repeatedly made correct difficult decisions
    and happened to have done so in a way where it feels so, so much like jumping on things for cred
    like when hearing that Peep was red, it made sense
    it felt like looking at things postgame, where all the wolf actions are explained, and tells feel obvious
    in fact, it felt even more obvious than most postgames feel
    Spoiler : Mining ISO :

Townreads that boil down to "being towny" are pretty common. Not all of them are quoted here, by the way.

Mining immediately gives up the defense of Licky, minutes after they started. And they don’t make a meaningful attempt at convincing people.

This I’ll admit wasn’t as bad now that I see the second post.
    That being said, it's still a very convenient time to happen to sheep a shot, and it's also possible that Goblin had been wounded by a level 13 wound (as some conjectured earlier in the game). If wolves had known about this, then of course they would like to hop on, as Goblin had a very high chance of dying to a single ITA.

There wasn’t any progression onto Parei either, afaict.

Later:

(the following posts are about a minute apart)

This isn’t quite as bad as it looks, given their following post:

However

Now, one can read the above post as “Cuz Yellow’s a wolf lol” or “Cuz Dredge is a wolf lol”.
    If it’s the first, it makes no sense given their willingness to concede to the rest of thread, and how they very clearly have not been expressing a strong wolfread on Yellow.
    If it’s the second, it’s not too bad, though Mining doesn’t mention any suspicion on Dredge the next day, until Dredge pushes him (and even then, Mining doesn’t bring this up as a reason).

Changing wagons at this point is entirely vanity (as Mining notes here). The intention behind this post was appearance.

?????????
    There’s time between these posts but no explanation.

These posts aren’t bad, but the mindset they show is exactly the one of a TMIer. Mining believes that these low-explanation reads are towny (or at least not wolfy), as long as they’re correct. So, naturally, he chooses to make them. A lot of them.

Overall it's not as bad as I originally thought when looking through the ISO, though there are some minor points that I left out for space.

The very strange change in tone in their push on Droopy (especially at the start) also pings me (as do a few other tone changes), but I haven't finished deliberating on that. I'd recommend looking, or at least skimming, through the ISO yourself if you have time, to see those and come to a conclusion.

I hadn't seen the ISO post, but I saw the other ones before and thought the second one in particular was pretty townie, so that's why I decided to dig into an iso in the first place

doesn't really move the needle for me though

also fits what I established in the hood as wolves wanting to get maximum carnage out of this

37. ISO #19637

38. ISO #19638

39. ISO #19639

if I get enough points through today (which I should if we coordinate it) then yes I can do this at night
    (to clarify it would make a new one, not add you to the current one though)

speaking of @FM-Tiny Hippo and @FM-Lipstick

please make sure you're voting Flood when they flip from itas so I get points

same with @FM-Autumn and @FM-Eyescream for Breakup

40. ISO #19640

ITA + wagonomics
    (some of this is still stolen from the hat)

Spoiler : day 1 wagonomics :
    T-12 hours until EoD1 this was the vote count
    7 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Eyescream, FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Sonrisa, FM-Mr Clean, FM-The Hat

5 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Ringmaster, FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Oink, FM-Disco Dancer

3 - FM-Candyfloss - FM-Autumn, FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Tinnitus

3 - FM-Eyescream - FM-Naptime, FM-Chromatography, FM-Lipstick

3 - FM-Disco Dancer - FM-Popcorn Axolotl, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Catnip

2 - FM-Oink - FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Turquoise

2 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Scarf, FM-Tiny Hippo

2 - FM-Sonrisa - FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Breakup

T-9 hours until EoD1 this was the count
    5 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Eyescream, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-Red Cross

5 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Scarf, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Oink

3 - FM-Eyescream - FM-Naptime, FM-Chromatography, FM-Lipstick

3 - FM-Mining Peep - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Mr Clean

2 - FM-Protagonist Hair - FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-ZOMG

2 - FM-Angry Rectangle - FM-Autumn, FM-Sad Super Saiyan

2 - FM-Disco Dancer - FM-Popcorn Axolotl, FM-Matchstick Man

2 - FM-Turquoise - FM-Catnip, FM-Disco Dancer

2 - FM-Candyfloss - FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Tinnitus

T-3 hours until EoD1 this was the count
    5 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Eyescream, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-Red Cross

4 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Scarf, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day

4 - FM-Candyfloss - FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Tinnitus, FM-Platypus, FM-Tiny Hippo

3 - FM-Angry Rectangle - FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Sad Super Saiyan, FM-Mr Clean

3 - FM-Turquoise - FM-Autumn, FM-Catnip, FM-Disco Dancer

3 - FM-Protagonist Hair - FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-Oink, FM-ZOMG

2 - FM-Eyescream - FM-Naptime, FM-Chromatography

2 - FM-Mining Peep - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Peekaboo

T-1 hour this was the post count
    7 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Eyescream, FM-Space Pizza, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-Red Cross, FM-Grate

6 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Scarf, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Lassie

6 - FM-Oink - FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Sad Super Saiyan, FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Turquoise, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Chromatography

3 - FM-Protagonist Hair - FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-Pareidolia, FM-ZOMG

3 - FM-Candyfloss - FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Platypus

2 - FM-Mining Peep - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Peekaboo

T-20 minutes this was the votecount
    6 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Scarf, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Lassie

5 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Sad Super Saiyan, FM-Tinnitus, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Player 2

5 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-Red Cross, FM-Grate

4 - FM-Oink - FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Turquoise, FM-Chromatography

4 - FM-Candyfloss - FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Lipstick, FM-Platypus

3 - FM-Protagonist Hair - FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-Pareidolia, FM-ZOMG

T-4 minutes from EoD
    9 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Red Cross, FM-Lipstick, FM-Grate, FM-Pyramid

7 - FM-Turquoise - FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Autumn, FM-Catnip, FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Chromatography, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Platypus

4 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Lassie

4 - FM-Pyramid - FM-Eyescream, FM-Snuggles, FM-Space Pizza, FM-Hon Hon Hon

4 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Scarf, FM-Popcorn Axolotl, FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Matchstick Man

3 - FM-Protagonist Hair - FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-ZOMG, FM-Talking Anthill

3 - FM-Chromatography - FM-Sad Super Saiyan, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Ringmaster

Final Vote Count:
    10 - FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Sonrisa, FM-The Hat, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Red Cross, FM-Lipstick, FM-Grate, FM-Talking Anthill, FM-Pyramid

7 - FM-Grate - FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Angry Rectangle, FM-Scarf, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Tinnitus, FM-Player 2, FM-Lassie

6 - FM-Turquoise - FM-Eyescream, FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Catnip, FM-Chromatography, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Platypus

4 - FM-Chromatography - FM-Sad Super Saiyan, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Not Enough Legs, FM-Ringmaster

3 - FM-Pyramid - FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Space Pizza, FM-Hon Hon Hon

3 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Autumn, FM-Popcorn Axolotl, FM-Choo-Choo

2 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Bad Hair Day

1 - FM-Eyescream - FM-Naptime
    1 - FM-Decepticon - FM-Fluffernuts
    1 - FM-Angry Rectangle - FM-Mr Clean
    1 - FM-Oink - FM-Turquoise
    1 - FM-Sonrisa - FM-Breakup
    1 - FM-Bad Hair Day - FM-Dredge
    1 - FM-Not Enough Legs - FM-Oink
    1 - FM-Protagonist Hair - FM-ZOMG

Not Voting:
    FM-Candyfloss, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Decepticon, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Heterochromia, FM-Joycat, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Monet Rocket, FM-Pilgrim Anatomy, FM-Snuggles, FM-Thumbs Up, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Wakka Wakka

Spoiler : Day 2 ITA :

ITA Session 1:

March 25th, 2024, 11:01 AM Old Lickilicky -> Peekaboo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:02 AM Mr Clean -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:02 AM Tiny Hippo -> Space Pizza, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:03 AM Matchstick Man -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:10 AM Mining Peep -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:11 AM Pareidolia -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted (Note, this was processed after the silent shot at March 25th, 2024, 11:14 AM)
    March 25th, 2024, 11:13 AM (This is the time it was processed, impossible to know when it was submitted) Silent shot -> missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:20 AM Eyescream -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:22 AM Breakup -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:26 AM Monet Rocket misspelled an attempt to ITA Heterochromia
    March 25th, 2024, 11:26 AM Choo Choo -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:30 AM Monet Rocket once again attempted to ITA Heterochromia
    March 25th, 2024, 11:35 AM Platypus -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:35 AM Monet Rocket -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:35 AM Bad Hair Day attempted to ITA Hon Hon Hon
    March 25th, 2024, 11:40 AM Bad Hair Day once again attempted to ITA Hon Hon Hon
    March 25th, 2024, 11:42 AM SSS -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:45 AM Bad Hair Day -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:53 AM Ringmaster -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:03 PM Droopy Snout -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:06 PM Four Past Seven -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:16 PM Hon Hon Hon -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:19 PM Disco Dancer -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:19 PM Angry Rectangle -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:21 PM The Hat -> Heterochromia, hit: killed, was town.
    March 25th, 2024, 12:27 PM Goldfish Bowl -> Angry Rectangle, hit: killed, was town.
    March 25th, 2024, 12:32 PM Scarf -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:45 PM Talking Anthill -> Not Enough Legs, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:55 PM Oink -> Not Enough Legs, hit, killed, was town.
    March 25th, 2024, 12:59 PM Red Cross attempted to shoot Hon Hon Hon
    March 25th, 2024, 12:59 PM Space Pizza -> Pyramid, hit, killed, was mafia
    March 25th, 2024, 01:00 PM Red Cross attempted to shoot Hon Hon Hon

ITA Session 2:

March 25th, 2024, 05:58 PM Wakka Wakka functionally outted by accidentally trying to shoot Naptime
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Yellow Snow -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Candyfloss -> Wakka Wakka, hit: killed, was mafia
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM [REFUNDED] The Great Flood -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Naptime attempted to shoot Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Lipstick attempted to shoot Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM [REFUNDED] Goblin and Worg -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM Wakka Wakka -> Naptime (died before shot went through)
    March 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM [REFUNDED] Lipstick -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM Naptime -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:03 PM [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM Autumn -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM The Great Flood -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM Lassie -> Thumbs Up, hit: killed, was mafia
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Chibi Minnie -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Goblin and Worg -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:06 PM [REFUNDED] Lipstick -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:10 PM Red Cross -> Popcorn Axolotyl, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:10 PM Chibi Minnie -> Popcorn Axolotyl, hit: killed, was town
    March 25th, 2024, 06:10 PM [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Popcorn Axolotyl
    March 25th, 2024, 06:11 PM Goblin and Worg -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:13 PM Chromatography -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:15 PM Player 2 -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:17 PM Red Cross attempted to shoot Monet Rocket
    March 25th, 2024, 06:17 PM Lipstick -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:49 PM Peakaboo -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 07:01 PM Dredge attempted to shoot Bad Hair Day
    March 25th, 2024, 07:05 PM NOTE: Red cross claimed benign neutral here
    March 25th, 2024, 07:13 PM Dredge -> Bad Hair Day, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 07:15 PM Snuggles -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 07:37 PM Protagonist Hair -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    ZOMG, Catnip, Joycat all holstered their ITAs.

Spoiler : day 2 wagonomics :

T-16 hours to EoD2
    6 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Breakup, FM-Chibi Minnie

4 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Naptime, FM-The Hat, FM-Protagonist Hair

3 - FM-Goldfish Bowl - FM-Eyescream, FM-Autumn, FM-Scarf

1 - FM-Dredge - FM-Goblin and Worg
    1 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Mr Clean
    1 - FM-Droopy Snout - FM-Red Cross
    1 - FM-Platypus - FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    1 - FM-Matchstick Man - FM-Droopy Snout
    1 - FM-ZOMG - FM-Old Lickilicky

T-13 hours until EoD2
    6 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Breakup, FM-Chibi Minnie

5 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Naptime, FM-The Hat, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Mining Peep

3 - FM-Goldfish Bowl - FM-Eyescream, FM-Chromatography, FM-Autumn

2 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Mr Clean, FM-Goldfish Bowl

1 - FM-Dredge - FM-Goblin and Worg
    1 - FM-Oink - FM-Scarf

T-5 Hours to EoD2
    9 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-The Hat, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus

7 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup, FM-Chibi Minnie

3 - FM-Goldfish Bowl - FM-Eyescream, FM-Chromatography, FM-Autumn

2 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Pareidolia, FM-Goldfish Bowl

1 - FM-Oink - FM-Scarf

T-3.5 Hours to EoD2
    16 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-The Great Flood, FM-The Hat, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus, FM-ZOMG, FM-Lassie

5 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup

2 - FM-Goldfish Bowl - FM-Eyescream, FM-Autumn

1 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Goldfish Bowl
    1 - FM-Oink - FM-Scarf

T-2.5 hours to EoD2
    18 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-The Great Flood, FM-The Hat, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus, FM-ZOMG, FM-Lassie, FM-Scarf, FM-Old Lickilicky

5 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup

1 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Goldfish Bowl

T-15 minutes TO EoD2
    19 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Dredge, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-The Great Flood, FM-The Hat, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Scarf, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus, FM-ZOMG, FM-Lassie, FM-Talking Anthill

8 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Catnip

2 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Chromatography, FM-Oink

Final Vote
    19 - FM-Red Cross - FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Dredge, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Oink, FM-The Great Flood, FM-The Hat, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Scarf, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus, FM-Lassie, FM-Talking Anthill

8 - FM-Old Lickilicky - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Catnip

1 - FM-Hon Hon Hon - FM-Chromatography
    1 - FM-Choo-Choo - FM-Sad Super Saiyan

Not Voting (11):
    FM-Candyfloss, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Joycat, FM-Monet Rocket, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Player 2, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Snuggles, FM-Space Pizza, FM-ZOMG

Spoiler : Day 3 ITA :

ITA Session 1:

March 28th, 2024, 11:01 AM Hon Hon Hon -> Chromatography, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:07 AM Monet Rocket attempted to ITA Talking Anthill
    March 28th, 2024, 11:08 AM Monet Rocket attempted to ITA Talking Anthill
    March 28th, 2024, 11:08 AM Eyescream -> Talking Anthill, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:10 AM Monet Rocket attempted to ITA Talking Anthill
    March 28th, 2024, 11:10 AM Monet Rocket -> Talking Anthill, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:12 AM Platypus -> Talking Anthill, hit: flipped town
    March 28th, 2024, 11:21 AM Space Pizza -> Chromatography, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:31 AM Chromatography -> FM-Hon Hon Hon
    March 28th, 2024, 11:32 AM Snuggles -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:34 AM Player 2 -> Snuggles, hit: flipped town
    March 28th, 2024, 11:45 AM Silent shot -> Oink, hit: flipped town
    March 28th, 2024, 11:49 AM Protagonist Hair -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:51 AM Bad Hair Day -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:53 AM Yellow Snow -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 11:54 AM Old Lickitity -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 12:20 PM Mr. Clean -> Candyfloss, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 12:50 PM Scarf -> The Hat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 12:55 PM Tiny Hippo -> ZOMG

ITA Session 2:

March 28th, 2024, 06:00 PM The Hat -> Monet Rocket, missed, wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:00 PM The Great Flood -> Pareidolia, hit: flipped wolf
    March 28th, 2024, 06:00 PM Chibi Minnie -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:01 PM Choo Choo -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:03 PM FM-Goblin and Worg -> Player 2, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Four Past Seven attempted to ITA Pareidolia
    March 28th, 2024, 06:04 PM Catnip -> ZOMG, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:08 PM Four Past Seven -> ZOMG, hit: flipped wolf
    March 28th, 2024, 06:09 PM [REFUNDED]Candyfloss -> ZOMG
    March 28th, 2024, 06:29 PM Breakup -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:37 PM Breakup (+1 ITA?) -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 06:53 PM Lipstick attempted to ITA Goblin and Worg
    March 28th, 2024, 06:54 PM Lipstick -> Goblin and Worg, hit: flipped wolf
    March 28th, 2024, 06:54 PM [REFUNDED] Mining Peep -> Goblin and Worg
    March 28th, 2024, 07:25 PM Mining Peep -> Choo Choo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:29 PM Peekaboo -> Choo Choo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:32 PM Ringmaster -> Choo Choo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:35 PM Lassie -> Choo Choo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:52 PM Autumn -> Choo Choo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:55 PM Dredge -> Choo Choo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:57 PM Goldfish Bowl -> Dredge, missed: wound inflicted
    March 28th, 2024, 07:59 PM Droopy Snout attempted to ITA Dredge
    March 28th, 2024, 07:59 PM Droopy Snout -> Dredge, missed: wound inflicted

Joycat and Candyfloss holstered today
    (candyfloss tried to shoot once, but had shot refunded and didn't shoot again)

Spoiler : day 3 final votecount :

final votecount
    15 - FM-Monet Rocket - FM-The Hat, FM-Chibi Minnie (2), FM-Eyescream, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Space Pizza, FM-Breakup, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Dredge, FM-Candyfloss, FM-Platypus, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Droopy Snout

6 - FM-Yellow Snow - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Player 2, FM-Autumn

2 - FM-Dredge - FM-Chromatography, FM-Lipstick

1 FM-The Hat - FM-Mr Clean

Not Voting (7)
    FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Catnip, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Joycat, FM-Lassie, FM-Monet Rocket, FM-Yellow Snow

Spoiler : Day 4 ITA :

ITA Session 1:
    Choo Choo -> Dredge, miss
    Droopy Snout -> Dredge, miss

ITA Session 2:
    Ringmaster -> Space Pizza, miss
    Breakup -> Space Pizza, miss
    Autumn -> Space Pizza, miss
    Tiny Hippo -> Space Pizza, miss
    Four Past Seven -> Space Pizza, miss
    Peekaboo -> Space Pizza, miss
    [Failed formatting] Chromatography -> Space Pizza
    Protagonist Hair -> Space Pizza, hit
    [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Space Pizza
    Dredge -> Catnip, miss
    (dredge claimed wolf in here)
    Catnip -> Dredge, miss
    Eyescream -> Dredge, miss
    Player 2 -> Dredge, miss
    Old Lickilicky -> Dredge, hit
    [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Dredge
    Chibi Minnie -> Eyescream, miss
    Lipstick -> Eyescream, miss
    Chromatography -> Candyfloss, miss
    Lassie -> Candyfloss, hit
    [DEAD] Candyfloss -> Catnip

Did not shoot: Mining Peep, The Great Flood, Platypus

Spoiler : day 4 final votecount :

6 - FM-Droopy Snout - FM-Chromatography, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Breakup, FM-Player 2, FM-Platypus

4 - FM-The Great Flood - FM-Autumn, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Lipstick, FM-Droopy Snout

2 - FM-Four Past Seven - FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Ringmaster

1 - FM-Catnip - FM-Eyescream
    1 - FM-Chromatography - FM-Catnip

Not Voting (6):
    FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Lassie, FM-Peekaboo, FM-The Great Flood, FM-Tiny Hippo

41. ISO #19641

42. ISO #19642

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    This is not rhetorical, I just don’t remember. But why did we clear Lickity again?
    i honestly don't remember either lol. i've kept being somewhat worried about them at times, but every time i start thinking about if that was misclear, they always make some good posts and i decide that they can stay in towncore lol

43. ISO #19643

44. ISO #19644

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    think the specific way zomg acted around having been marked, and wanting to vote lickilicky because of that (and then backing off after realizing it was vengeful action lol), is a good look for them tbh
    Oh yeah

I’ll try to revisit some things around and after ITAs, depending on flips and such

Pretty busy today though

45. ISO #19645

i probably still don't have everything here lol

Important things

ITA+wagonomics information

Tiny Hippo is mechanically confirmed town because of being targeted by Morshu's shop

Lickilicky is ITA/action immune

The Great Flood claims to have results from their watcher on yellow snow on n3 (notable because everyone else's actions failed on yellow snow. that was because yellow snow dying was first in ooo and happened before the other actions were being processed)

Other mech

Spoiler : mech :

claims
    Name Actions they took Actions they were targeted with
    FM-Autumn knew that angry rectangle targeted scarf on d2 with the water stuff (and scarf's claim about having been targeted with wolf clone role was not true) N1 had ITAs boosted for d2 by eyescream
    D2 was added to anon debate hood for N2 (by snuggles) with hippo/dredge
    N2 was added to hood with candyfloss and mr clean (the same hood where SSS also was in), and to another hood with choo choo and eyescream
    d3 was added to mining peep's movie neighborhood
    FM-Breakup they get points if they guess correctly who gets killed next phase. can use points for other abilities 17410
    (claimed to get bonuses if lickilicky was killed d2 10188)
    gave themselves a second ITA for d3
    visited lipstick n3 (protection)
    only action they haven't used is the "mark for death" action
    in addition, has 1-shot slank dayvig, which they used on Decepticon on d2
    claims targeted with positive day action on d2 12035
    peekaboo claims having given armor to them 17427
    FM-Catnip 18978 full claim, can target a player with protection and level 1 roleblock, it catnip's protection saved them (someone tried to kill the target and no one else was protecting the target), catnip gets a point. has a daykill they can use at 1, 3, 5, etc. points (has not been able to use it at all yet)
    targeted naptime n1, hippo n2, lipstick n3, and lipstick n4 17179
    got prize from the walrus event and used it to investigate choo choo's status
    was promoted by monet rocket (+10 willpower) on n2
    n3 roleblocked by dredge (block failed because they still had enough willpower)
    eyescream checked their status on d4 (publicly), they had no status (correct result according to the claimed actions)
    FM-Chibi Minnie chibi minnie's claim 11162
    n1 holstered ability, agreement with (whoever it was they neighborized)
    n2 says they wanted to kill zomg, anthill didnt submit so action failed
    n3 killed Yellow Snow with Tiny Hippo
    n4 roleblocked chromatography with ringmaster
    -
    FM-Choo-Choo gets points if they guess correctly who people are going to vote during the next day, can use points to either create neighborhoods or investigate how many people in a wagon have specific type of role 17169
    n2 created a hood with eyescream and autumn
    n4 investigated the great flood wagon (people on the wagon: lipstick, autumn, mining peep, droopy snout), saw that one in those four has killing abilities (that one being droopy)
    Scarf claimed something about their stats 15286 (note: scarf's claim was at a time they knew they were going to die)
    Catnip used the walrus prize to investigate their status and saw level 11 wounded (correct amount of wounds, had not been mysteriously healed)
    FM-Chromatography Claims to be self-resolving, 6395, on N5 6487 (n6 now after having been roleblocked)
    gave some kind of a gift to hippo on n2 12901 (hippo confirms)
    gives tree-related gifts
    -
    FM-Eyescream is some kind of a joat
    4p7 rolecop results: 15796
    n4 copied four past seven's role 19369
    Had a neighborhood with Fluff 6598, eyescream says disco wasnt in the chat with fluff 11214
    was added to hood with choo choo and autumn on n2
    four past seven rolecopped them n3 15796
    scarf claimed to use partial rolecop on them n2 15286 (note: scarf's claim was at a time they knew they were going to die (i think scarf claimed having targeted eyescream earlier, though. but without results))
    FM-Four Past Seven can use either investigative or ITA abilities
    n1 gave naptime/ringmaster/yellow snow an undisclosed temporary benefit (ita boost) 8217, and rolecopped ringmaster
    n2 tried rolecopping player 2 (action failed), and watched ringmaster (saw zomg/mr clean/oink/lassie visit them) 11475
    n3 rolecopped eyescream 15796
    n4 rolecopped catnip 19362 (confirms catnip's claim), and had no results from watcher ability
    explains things about the risk generation with that role 12239
    someone (eyescream claims it) copied their role on n4 19362
    FM-Lassie claimed they were the one doing the Matchstick bait 12130
    lassie sent letter to ringmaster 11609 (and has been able to send letters to other people as well)
    two-shot jailor in addition of the messenger ability, targeted scarf n1 and hippo n2 16138
    -
    FM-Lipstick (not claim but notable enough i'm including it here: they hero shot goblin and worg in ITAs on d3) -
    FM-Mining Peep Is the movie role, created neighborhood with Lickilicky/Turquoise/Tiny Hippo on eod1, added Naptime after turq died, and autumn after naptime died
    N1 had hood watcher, the hood chose to watch protagonist hair, saw player 2 and monet rocket visiting them
    N2 they had protective
    N3 the hood roleblocked Yellow Snow (action failed, didn't even visit yellow snow)
    N4 causes the thread to stay open entire night
    claims they became a vt after the movie thing ended (iirc they said they would've become rolecop if their actions had succeeded on previous nights)
    -
    FM-Old Lickilicky claims to be dead, ITA/action immune, 5808, should be targetable with "talking to dead" actions 6548
    has a vengeful action (which also prevents targets from using some actions), submitted on ZOMG n1, Eyescream n2 9890 and breakup n3
    someone attempted manipulative action on them but failed 5593
    n2: licky claims someone attempted protective or communicative action on them but failed 11536
    FM-Peekaboo they had an unstoppable kill they can use d3, killed Scarf
    has given armor to breakup 17427
    peekaboo claims they tried protecting lipstick n3, but it's not counted as a visit 17344
    has never visited hippo
    says hippo added them to neighborhood
    on d2, peekaboo got an item called the cloak. it allowed them to send anonymous message during n3, they didn't use the ability. had to pass the item forward during d3 15028
    hippo claims knowing peekaboo visited them on n3, peekaboo claims they did not
    FM-Platypus 12988 claimed poisoner
    n1 fake poisoned Snuggles
    n2 real poisoned Goldfish Bowl
    n3 fake poisoned chibi minnie
    n4 no action (claims to have been late submitting action)
    -
    FM-Player 2 visited Protagonist Hair n1 and saw them use investigation, communication, 2x manipulative 6145 (protag confirms this is correct)
    had a commute for n2 12152
    claims to not have used any action on n3 iirc
    n1 snuggles found out they're a pirate
    multiple people tried and failed to investigate them n2
    FM-Protagonist Hair Neighborhood with BHD, just linking the post where they explain mechanics 6972, rolecop+rolethief immune 8986
    they fullclaimed later (with actions) 17093
    -
    FM-The Great Flood watcher ability, can set cameras on people (two at most) and will receive passive watcher feedback from all of those 18824
    n1 chose themselves and [didnt give the name], has no info about that
    n2 chose oink, had scrambled feedback but thinks zomg visited oink
    n3 chose yellow snow, claims no one visited them (note: yellow snow was killed before any other night actions were processed, and everyone else's actions on them that night failed. flood claims to have the only role where ability didn't fail?)
    n4 chose chibi minnie, only ringmaster visited them
    scarf claims flood used an investigative action n1 15286 (note: scarf's claim was at a time they knew they were going to die)
    FM-Tiny Hippo killed Yellow Snow with Chibi Minnie (chibi's role) n1 claims they were targeted with something positive, and that they got targeted by a shop 6987, clarifies it was the Morhsu's shop (Pyramid's role) 8898. This is mechanically clearing for Hippo
    claimed they got jailed by Goblin on N2
    claims they saw candyfloss/chibi/peekaboo/droopy visiting them on N3 (candyfloss+chibi are confirmed, peekaboo and droopy are denying visiting hippo). candy visited them to add them to neighborhood.

Dead players
    Spoiler : dead :

Name Actions they took Actions they were targeted with
    FM-Angry Rectangle - received something N1 5598, clarified in 7682
    iirc they said something about being redirected but i'm not gonna try to find those posts now
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl assuming they stole the item from The Hat, 9224 -
    FM-Red Cross Red Cross claims benign 3p and that their wincon is to survive until D4 10027
    checked if dredge had an item and got "no" 6715
    Red Cross claiming their abilities 10009, and their actions 10059 (didn't block dredge)
    received an item called the crown sod1 6474, claims to have been targeted with an investigative action 6452
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan SSS is in hood with candyfloss and is shielding them based on hood things 6988 -
    FM-Naptime dead town telling them who to kill 10217, 10229 got gift which they believe came from town (protection) 10213
    FM-Matchstick Man Killed Disco Dancer received 1-shot vig for N3 8734
    FM-Hon Hon Hon claims to know Mining Peep's role 8699, claims jailor 10197 -
    FM-Snuggles Claims modpost ability they didn't use, claims Player 2 is a pirate, 6039 was poisoned at sod2
    FM-Oink Can cause actions to repeat infinitely(?), responsible for the infinite moons, claims to count as dead for "talking with dead" type of roles, 5635, 6392 -
    FM-ZOMG - claims to have been "marked by ghost lady" 10303, says they cannot use "certain actions that they don't even have" 10720
    FM-Goldfish Bowl neighborhood creator 11156 -
    FM-Scarf used the partial rolecop on eyescream 11432 targeted with something they believe came from town 6551
    targeted by someone who cloned Angry Rectangles role, guessed correctly (water) and now has investigative for the night 10313. i (autumn) claim to know that it was not actually a clone, it was angry rectangle's own action
    FM-Mr Clean mr cleans claim 11996
    is in a hood with autumn and candyfloss
    -
    FM-Joycat Conditional greencheck on Matchstick Man, 5551, conditional greencheck on droopy snout -
    FM-Bad Hair Day Neighborhood with Protag, claims strong role, 5823, stunned Lickilicky and action failed 10557 -
    FM-The Hat N2 hat tried tracking luigi, got no feedback 11362 Got an item N0, it was stolen, 1234, 6565, 6722, steal was very likely by popcorn axolotl 9224
    FM-Yellow Snow tried to shoot player 2 last night 13372 -
    FM-Dredge claims visited by Heterochromia and Red Cross 6302, revealed full role 9404
    11533 dredge's actions
    note: look at the dead section for what red cross claimed to do to them
    FM-Candyfloss In a hood with Autumn+Hippo and Mr Clean (and SSS) -
    FM-Droopy Snout their full claim here 17100
    Slank vigi, killed Turquoise, was a night action that got delayed, 6605, 6634
    gave something to hippo n2 15003
    hippo claims droopy snout visited them n3, droopy claims they did not
    FM-Ringmaster Moon worshipper, they've talked about role so much and i'm not looking for all that mech lol
    tried blessing naptime n2 11153, has part of kirbys rolecard 11261
    four past seven saw zomg visiting ringmaster n2
    Goblin claims they did something which prevented them from being blessed with the moon thing 5530

Spoiler : random (outdated) stuff which i anyway dont want to remove bc there are links to stuff etc :

Snuggles tried to put Lickilicky/Hon Hon Hon/Yellow Snow into hood and failed, Lickilicky confirms 6539
    did put autumn/dredge/hippo into hood for n2

that thing where scarf explains the hood and mech on matchstick man (notable that matchstick is not outed wolf despite what this post says, it was confirmed that matchstick was baiting and not wolf by the wolf flips we've had so far) 8550

mr clean got a gift 11359, 11373, 11380 (just linking this and saying look at the next few posts if you want to know more)
    kirby thinks they know something about the gift (said later it really is the same thing, and then that they thought there's not that in the box) 11370

(Hippo/Lickilicky/Turquoise/Mining peep(?) (maybe others also idk) have neighborhood, watched Player 2 and Monet Rocket visiting Protagonist Hair
    n2 they had a protection instead 11288 (and naptime was added to the chat)

Protagonist gave something to Catnip and ZOMG 5555
    ZOMG claims to not have received anything from Protag 10303
    Catnip confirms receiving it 5646

(tldr: protag tried sending something to both catnip and ZOMG -> catnip received it, ZOMG didn't. though, according to ZOMG 's claim, the "ghost lady" (i'm assuming lickilicky's vengeful action) was able to target them))

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1009158 snuggles says they caused the mining peep doublevote

scarf says something about disco and chats 11202

dredge protection on naptime failed

46. ISO #19646

47. ISO #19647

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mining Peep View Post
    I think I don't want to kill catnip today. Like I don't think they should be shot at

which is sad because they have said they're going to pew pew me frame 1 for 0 reason
    Catnip is an ate god or something. They haven't even done any of the things they said they were going to do with their increased wim and you trust them?

48. ISO #19648

@FM-Mining Peep Oh to be clear I was gonna shoot you frame 1 because in the case you are a wolf (I think this is likely, and I wanted to kill you yesterday but you were being shielded) it proves that I was not TMIing you town during that reaction test. I thought I know I am town, I want to live and prove myself town to others, making a shot that I think will help that AND that I think will likely turn up a wolf is an assistance there. If people aren’t going to shoot me with bullets frame 1 then I don’t have to shoot YOU with bullets frame 1

49. ISO #19649

50. ISO #19650

-vote FM-Lassie
    Why wouldn't I read up? There's no rush, and I was also eager to read about the possible red check on someone else.

As for the spoilered stuff - I townread Scarf heavily, and as they were evidently much more involved in the game than me, I trusted them more than my own reads. Also, yes, I think thread consensus is generally more accurate than someone who is struggling to read the game and very busy, which is why people wolfreading Match made me doubt my own read there. (Plus Scarf's ISO on Match was indeed pretty convincing)

"average d1 lassie post interacts with a flip wolf" factoid actualy just statistical error. average d1 lassie post interacts with 0 flipped wolves. Scarf Georg, who I misread, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

Quote Originally Posted by spoilered section
    It is not TMI-y, nor is it awkward. Though now that you bring it up I should check who was TRing eachother there.

Quote Originally Posted by other place in spoilered section
    Naptime post I found towny because yeah, it makes sense for town to doubt their reads d1, and want to make sure they're not terrible. And I think their specific way of wanting to sanity check themselves is not super obvious to fake.
    Not a strong read, sure, but still >rand town