S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

Spoiler : Print :
    Kennedy and Eisenhower are my two top choices for the vote, currently. Eisenhower in particular I feel would use the extra day presence well.

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Harry S Truman View Post
    Fine. I nominate myself, Monroe, and Kennedy for a deluge of polarizing campaigns. Comment away, good sir.
    𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

I find this to be inconsistent with your previously stated ideals. Please elaborate further.

5. ISO #205

I do believe we should allow President Nixon to joke about marking someone town for using Japanese culture in an unconventional manner.
    I... Need more content from them. So far them and Fdr aren't giving me anything but bad vibes so far

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    Actual answer it's just overall comfortability while being super active and not at all forced.
    That's an acceptable and valid answer. I will take it. Consider me pocketed

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

I find this to be inconsistent with your previously stated ideals. Please elaborate further.
    I would ask that President Washington give me some leeway to pursue a discussion with President Lincoln before I am more openly forthright with my intent.

7. ISO #207

I would ask that President Washington give me some leeway to pursue a discussion with President Lincoln before I am more openly forthright with my intent.
    𝒱𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹.

Very well. Leeway granted.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

Kennedy and Eisenhower are my two top choices for the vote, currently. Eisenhower in particular I feel would use the extra day presence well.
    I agree in regards to Eisenhower.

10. ISO #210

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 "𝓈𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓈", 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂. 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽?

You keep referring to "soviets", but I have never heard of this term. Are these an ally of the British?

𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓇. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹.

I find that to be rather strange as well. I have provided very few thoughts of my own thus far. I am being pushed for the position solely off my handwriting. While my handwriting is fancy, that is not a good reason for me to be elected.

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉, 𝐼 𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉. 𝒜𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓊𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈.

This is a very organic line of thought, and even if there is no merit in following it, I encourage you to continue investigating it. Any one of us could be seditious.
    Washington, do you think the push in you to be president by people that haven't been engaging eith the party much is scum motivated.

11. ISO #211

I won't say. I am afraid while I can accept that you wish to have a focused target, perhaps you should do some investigation and give thoughts so that I can see if you could perhaps be a German spy or a loyal American.
    Annoying... *cough* I mean... *cough cough* OK!

So i think you are more likely town than scum cus you have this annoying brash attitude that scum typically don't have unless they powerwolf, and you also seem to really be incessantly trying to make null players towntell which is usually not something scum will bother with.

I thought Monroe's "hmm" in response to Kennedy's: "thread feels townie!" was townie. If Monroe was scum he could easily play along here and be like "yeah, we're townie! WOOHOO!" But instead he reacted with suspicion which i liked.

Kennedy is pretty towny for reasons i cannot state due to the rules. So to state an legitimate reason to justify my totally not "based on illegal manners of read gathering" i'll just say that i think his general thread presence and attempts to get discussions going in pretty townie.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy View Post
    Washington, do you think the push in you to be president by people that haven't been engaging eith the party much is scum motivated.
    𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂. 𝒜𝓈 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃, 𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉.

The world in which the early push to make me president is scummy is only in the world where I'm scum. As I am not scum, I do not think it is scum motivated. I cannot think of a reason why British elements would choose to vote me into office over one of their own, or why they would pick me in particular. It is too early to tell if there is any other motivation behind it.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂. 𝒜𝓈 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃, 𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇. 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉.

The world in which the early push to make me president is scummy is only in the world where I'm scum. As I am not scum, I do not think it is scum motivated. I cannot think of a reason why British elements would choose to vote me into office over one of their own, or why they would pick me in particular. It is too early to tell if there is any other motivation behind it.
    The only scum motivation I can think of is that to get townie points for pushing you to be president but like that would involve bragging and doing LAMIST to push against being sr.

I could see scum avoiding being president due to losing their power roles.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

The only scum motivation I can think of is that to get townie points for pushing you to be president but like that would involve bragging and doing LAMIST to push against being sr.

𝒮𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 "𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓌𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃", 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎? 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔.

So you feel that it is likely that one of the people who voiced public backing of me in the thread earlier was doing it to "jump on the bandwagon", so to say? I could believe that from certain men in this room. I am interested to hear who you believe would be doing that in a world where that is what is occurring.

18. ISO #218

𝒮𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇? 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒹𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝓊𝓅.

Scum would be losing power to use their factional kill anyway. Why not elect a president who will perform the kill and keep some semblance of internal power? I think that is too dastardly to pass up.

19. ISO #219

𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓊𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓈𝓅𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒.

Essentially, the opportunity cost for being audited as a British spy is far lower than some elements are wishing to make it out to be.

20. ISO #220

𝒮𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝒸 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 "𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓌𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃", 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎? 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔.

So you feel that it is likely that one of the people who voiced public backing of me in the thread earlier was doing it to "jump on the bandwagon", so to say? I could believe that from certain men in this room. I am interested to hear who you believe would be doing that in a world where that is what is occurring.
    I think I have hinted at it earlier with the vibes check but fdr so far has felt like he fit the mold of a spy. Hasn't engaged, dropped a public vote on you, and left the game thread.

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post

So i think you are more likely town than scum cus you have this annoying brash attitude that scum typically don't have unless they powerwolf, and you also seem to really be incessantly trying to make null players towntell which is usually not something scum will bother with.

I thought Monroe's "hmm" in response to Kennedy's: "thread feels townie!" was townie. If Monroe was scum he could easily play along here and be like "yeah, we're townie! WOOHOO!" But instead he reacted with suspicion which i liked.

Kennedy is pretty towny for reasons i cannot state due to the rules. So to state an legitimate reason to justify my totally not "based on illegal manners of read gathering" i'll just say that i think his general thread presence and attempts to get discussions going in pretty townie.

Thank you President Lincoln.

President Washington, I simply nominated myself for a control, my top suspect to see what President Lincoln would say, and the top poster for similar reasons as the second. It was not a genuine list of suggestions but merely a test for Lincoln. What does everyone think of Lincoln's reads?

I thought the reads were reasonably developed, although I am not sure if the annoyance with being tasked with simple assignments is a town reaction or an over the top one.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

I think I have hinted at it earlier with the vibes check but fdr so far has felt like he fit the mold of a spy. Hasn't engaged, dropped a public vote on you, and left the game thread.
    𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉.

I agree with this sentiment.

24. ISO #224

Thank you President Lincoln.

President Washington, I simply nominated myself for a control, my top suspect to see what President Lincoln would say, and the top poster for similar reasons as the second. It was not a genuine list of suggestions but merely a test for Lincoln. What does everyone think of Lincoln's reads?

I thought the reads were reasonably developed, although I am not sure if the annoyance with being tasked with simple assignments is a town reaction or an over the top one.
    𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈. 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒- 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃- 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁. 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓈.

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝑒𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂, 𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝒟𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝓉.

Lincoln did not demonstrate a process that I agree with, for any of these reads. Even the reads that we share- that being that you and Kennedy are town- are very strangely developed. The read on you in particular feels very strange. Some men are just argumentative in general. Personality does not reflect employment. I may perhaps continue prodding Lincoln as time continues.

It is worth noting that Lincoln either did not identify that you were testing them, or identified it and chose to play within the confines of your test anyway. Determining which is the case will likely effect my read on them. I am not sold on an alignment yet.

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈. 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒- 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃- 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁. 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓈.

𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝑒𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂, 𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝒟𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝓉.

Lincoln did not demonstrate a process that I agree with, for any of these reads. Even the reads that we share- that being that you and Kennedy are town- are very strangely developed. The read on you in particular feels very strange. Some men are just argumentative in general. Personality does not reflect employment. I may perhaps continue prodding Lincoln as time continues.

It is worth noting that Lincoln either did not identify that you were testing them, or identified it and chose to play within the confines of your test anyway. Determining which is the case will likely effect my read on them. I am not sold on an alignment yet.
    I think Lincoln came to the right conclusion irt me for what it's worth. Their reasoning is valid

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Now even though my avatar prompts me to declare that i only drink black coffe without sugar, i must admit that i have an sweet craving for desserts so i shall take my temporary leave from here to go to the local store in my area to buy some food to make that hunger pang go away. Be back soon.

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    yeah it's appreciated but it doesn't necessarily make you town either. you'd just kind of be a jerk if you intentionally made your posts hard to read and people would stop reading them
    This is a bad post because you're turning it into "you're a jerk if you don't give the un-cursivised words" from "wolfy if you do that" which makes it more personal than it should be and is a bad manipulative tactic

31. ISO #231

Also i don’t townread anyone so far. You might say it’s in anyone’s interest to campaign for president, scum or town. So i don’t see it as town or scum indicative. I also laugh greatly at the guy that suggested we should read him based off meta in a game where even possibly alluding to your meta is enough to have you modkilled and banished to the shadow realm.
    And people keep coming back to this and exaggerating on the person who went "it's my meta to not have reads di" and saying that they're suspect for it when it's completely nai and fmpov they weren't trying to convince people of anything. It was a statement and now it's over, and the people still pulling on it should be looked at

32. ISO #232

I rather yall didn't town read me based off post count because I'm a high volume poster regardless of alignment
    My read isn't on postcount, but the fact that you just keep talking when everyone else has quieted down.

It sure sounds like postcount but it has to do with what you say and how it sounds to me

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

I got a Chai frappe with an alfregatto style espresso shot and almond croissant
    𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉

What the fuck are you talking about

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    I am not reading Washington's posts and I don't really plan to
    𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

At this point there's nothing else I can do for you.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Update: I'm V tinfoily with how quickly people are pushing in Washington to be president for not really posting any game related content.

Can we please talk about that. Yes I tr him but I don't trust him enough to be town leader.
    Ahem. I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror, lad.
    I think I severely dislike you but I don't think you're scum.

45. ISO #245

𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓊𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓈𝓅𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒.

Essentially, the opportunity cost for being audited as a British spy is far lower than some elements are wishing to make it out to be.
    I wholeheartedly agree. This is why I like roosevelt's argumentation and persona.

46. ISO #246

Speaking of this, while I personally felt good about Kennedy due to mindmelding twice with the gentleman about situations, let us be wary of being too quick to judge those who most frequently speak before this nation. Too many fools have bought the words of charismatic but unscrupulous men and paid a heavy price for it. Let us establish early that we will be judged by our deeds not our ability to hit 'Reply'
    I can't say I find it reasonable to put dear Kennedy above null either.

47. ISO #247

It's hard for me to focus on all players in this game. I'd rather just see the more active players that seem to have an grip on this game come with suggestions so i can give my comments on that.
    This pisses me off.

This pisses me off, too.

This is either fine or pretty good, depending on how it develops. Interesting regardless, enough so that I ought to get you outta the null bin. I don't think I'd get that pissed off if stuff came from scum, too.

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Blunt, but effective. I agree.

Also, I have just read your post about who should be elected (I had missed it), and I thoroughly agree with your line of thinking. The first option seems optimal to me; if you want details, see my latest post. While you could well be faking pro-townness, I like you and give you an early town lean.
    As I mentioned above, I did like these posts and you made a compelling argument.

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    Ahem. I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror, lad.
    I think I severely dislike you but I don't think you're scum.
    Have you not seen my content today?

Regardless of looking in the mirror, I was the first to tr Washington and I'm also the one questioning the push to make him town leader. So like what is my scum motivation.

I don't appreciate the shady remarks on me when today I am clearly trying to build a worldview and trying to get peoples reads and opinions on the Game state.

So kindly bugger off.

50. ISO #250