Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    It being 2 nights doesn't make much of a difference. George was consensus town and the mayor. The Brits would be right in thinking that a doctor would likely be on him, even on the second night.

Besides - killing the president early on isn't *objectively* the best play. You kill the president early on, America just votes a new one in. American heroes like Truman and Theodore? We don't get em back.
    I am crying for our fallen heroes

no but actually I like this post

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    The only thing I'm going to say rn is that I don't think Roosevelt dies unless the other Roosevelt is town or unless he really was dangerous
    With people trying to vote Roosevelt if you leave b oth of them alive ot adds to more confusion instead of govo k g people a straight shot
    yeah idk about that

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝟣𝟦 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝟣𝟤 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝟤 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒷𝓎𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝟤.𝟧𝓍. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝒻𝓀???

Spoiler : Print :
    That post was in reference to you. You have 14 posts over the course of three days, 12 over the course of the 2 days you've been in your slot. That is an abysmally low number. You have the lowest post count by a factor of 2.5x. And you talk about how everyone feels afk???
    glad I thought the same thing

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒? 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃?

Spoiler : Print :
    Are you proposing that we may have one? Wilson?
    unfortunate that is a possibility, cuz i was gonna note the point that wilson was my biggest supporter and if I was maf i'm not touching him day 2

but maybe he just pulled a fast one on us (reallllllyyy hoping not tho)

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I have trouble seeing the rationale or your vote on Jefferson, and then right here you even give him an out. It is almost like you are not being sincere with your vote and maybe you are using it as a distraction? Planting the seeds here to take your vote off of him?

If you really believed he was scum, why would you give him an out?
    I really don't think it's strange for a town player who's being suffocated by multiple players (including myself) not posting much or being very active to want to try to find town players. town players should always be trying to find town in addition to wolves. points have been made against jefferson which you are free to refute, but idk how you aren't seeing those points when theyve been pointed out multiple times?

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe
    Jefferson, if you wish to convince me you are town, show me your heart. Find someone you suspect - could even be me, idc - and push them with all your strength. Engage with the person you suspect, and try and convince others of the reality of this person being evil. So far you've only done sort of half-hearted pushes. What I need to see from you is your brain at work.
    Starting another train will just muddy the waters, that is a task for tomorrow. For now we have a few choices:

1. Lynch Mr. FDR in what I think is the most viable of the trains due to lack of activity, content, and overall effort. It does not make me believe that he is an American in the slightest.

ou latching onto the framing thing is a huge part of why I scumread you. The fact you continue to do so only makes me more confident in you being a Brit.
    I continue to latch onto it because I wholeheartedly believe it to be true, which is why I despised the attempts to form a train on me earlier in the day. Now that that has cooled, there are other things and topics to deal with.

A big part of why I scumread you Jefferson is that you feel very perfomative. And what I mean by that is it looks like you're doing things for appearance, rather than to actually solve. You put in enough energy in your posts such that they are quite wordy, yet I don't really see that energy being directed to solving very much. Most "solving" I do see feels like you're just doing an obligation.
    Attempting to find British Spies is an obligation to all Americans, so I do not really get where you're coming from in this respect.

As for performative, no? I'm attempting to discuss and figure things out in as flush of a way possible. Maybe it's my phrasing that does it for you?

Okay next person to respond to:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson
    Do you have any information that encourages you to think scum is pushing you that you haven't mentioned ?

Please help me understand your position, because I have trouble understanding your POV at the moment. From either alignment, because in my eyes you'd need to be very stupid to say the shit you do as scum, but at the same time it doesn't make sense for you to say it as town either (as it doesn't help at all, quite the opposite in fact FMPOV) so I'm really kinda lost.
    I don't think scum has the play to really shove me yet.... Earlier in the day it appeared clear as day but now not so much. Anyways off of that point, when I have an idea I usually post it if I think it is relevant, doesn't matter what the idea is. Usually the post will let me gauge reactions and what people are thinking. In this case it was a belief of mine that turned into a swathe of information.

Lastly from what I could see both you and Mr. Monroe's scumreads didn't really have dirt on me, which didn't help anything.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson
    Starting another train will just muddy the waters, that is a task for tomorrow. For now we have a few choices:

1. Lynch Mr. FDR in what I think is the most viable of the trains due to lack of activity, content, and overall effort. It does not make me believe that he is an American in the slightest.
    I left this part of my last post unfinished

2. Lynch Mr. Nixon in what I think at this point would be a mistake due to recent posts.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Ooo you're here, can we converse Mr. Johnson?

I'd like to hear from you in what you think is the appropriate course of action for a lynch today.
    I am.

I dislike both trains but have to admit that fdr has done very little to take himself out of his current predicament, despite my best efforts. I was strongly considering voting you up before you showed up, since you are here AND engaging with me I don't see a need to anymore.

24. ISO #724

He left ._.

I should be free for a little before EOD, so I will not plcae my vote yet.
    Do not trust what the site tells you, it doesn't know whether I'm doing something else or not and it doesn't know whether I purposefully disconnected or simply timed out.

25. ISO #725

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    I am.

I dislike both trains but have to admit that fdr has done very little to take himself out of his current predicament, despite my best efforts. I was strongly considering voting you up before you showed up, since you are here AND engaging with me I don't see a need to anymore.
    That's a fair opinion

My own plan was to vote FDR, he has been grilled by more people than anyone else and has done little to nothing to get himself out of it.

26. ISO #726

Do not trust what the site tells you, it doesn't know whether I'm doing something else or not and it doesn't know whether I purposefully disconnected or simply timed out.
    Yeah I figured that I should stop trusting it once you posted lol

Keeps telling me that you're not online.

27. ISO #727

My real problem right now is figuring out which of the two trains have the scum in them.

Because if either of these two flip scum (which imo FDR is the most likely to) then that will make Mr. Washington and Kennedy look not so great.

On the flip side if Mr. FDR flips town, all hell will likely break loose.

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

I cannot disagree, despite how much I dislike the progression.
    Like, I don't really like either train much at all

But FDR is voting against Nixon, my read of Nixon is a lot townier than FDR, and my two top townreads that haven't died are on the FDR boat as well.

30. ISO #730

These are the current votes :

FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (3 [L-996]):
    FM-George Washington (Mayor), FM-John F Kennedy

FM-Richard Nixon (3 [L-996]):
    FM-Dwight D Eisenhower, FM-Abraham Lincoln, FM-Franklin D Roosevelt

FM-Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-998]):
    FM-James Monroe

====

fdr's vote is tolerable because it is self pres, self pres is fine as either alignment, though one could argue against it if you are a powerless role.

Thus to find where the scum lies in the current trains it is a matter of who is scum/opportunistic between FM-George Washington (Mayor) & FM-John F Kennedy on one side, or FM-Dwight D Eisenhower & FM-Abraham Lincoln on the other.

Most of those are consensually town read. Lincoln does feel like he's tunneling a bit, especially since he refuses to elaborate his thought on Nixon, but overall I don't see much in these trains...
    Is it impossible that both are town lead ?

31. ISO #731

I don't think I need to say this, but just in case:

Where possible, please avoid discussing the activity thing (which shows non-incognito accounts viewing this thread) at the bottom of the page or any other non-game-related indicator of being online or not.

Discussing activity shown through anything else in the game (such as posts) is fine.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #732

FM-James Monroe

====

fdr's vote is tolerable because it is self pres, self pres is fine as either alignment, though one could argue against it if you are a powerless role.

Thus to find where the scum lies in the current trains it is a matter of who is scum/opportunistic between FM-George Washington (Mayor) & FM-John F Kennedy on one side, or FM-Dwight D Eisenhower & FM-Abraham Lincoln on the other.

Most of those are consensually town read. Lincoln does feel like he's tunneling a bit, especially since he refuses to elaborate his thought on Nixon, but overall I don't see much in these trains...
    It isn't impossible that both are town-lead trains, that is a good point.

My retort to that would be if neither train is scum lead, who are the other scum? You'd have to look between a core of people that look in the eyes of the other gentlemen as being extraordinarily townie. Unless of course you believe the scum is James, or another person not on either train.

Most peoples town cores (I think) are FM-John F Kennedy, FM-George Washington, and FM-Dwight D Eisenhower.

There is debate on if Mr. Lincoln is town, and there is also a rather heavy debate whether or not I am town in the eyes of the gentlemen.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I have trouble seeing the rationale or your vote on Jefferson, and then right here you even give him an out. It is almost like you are not being sincere with your vote and maybe you are using it as a distraction? Planting the seeds here to take your vote off of him?

If you really believed he was scum, why would you give him an out?
    This is such a bad argument and I don't know if it's wolfy or just bad.

When you suspect someone and are town, you are not gifted with surety. To offer someone a chance to be town in spite of your read is good town play.

How experienced are you?

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    I would argue that I'm just pushing against bad pushes and maybe you should consider that you aren't brilliant for trying to push LHF
    how exactly do you characterise yourself as LHF, what makes you more LHF than the LHF that you're voting for for instance?

every post you make sounds off alarm bells to me.

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

I am.

why do you dislike them? what is the preference? why are they particularly townie?

Like I don't feel confident that FDR, who has bad tone and keeps saying derpy shit, is going to flip mafia with five votes on them on day 3 of an anon game that town have been cruising to an easy loss... I think it's mathematically extremely likely that mafia (at least 1 but probably more) are voting there right now so either they are bussing or he's town. Given he's making a habit out of making posts that make me make that confused scrunchy face I am sure some town are there too but he's an easy mischop if he's town and given the gamestate I don't think it's the correct chop.

But Nixon... Nixon is a fine wagon?

Your measure for what equates to good or bad reasoning for a vote is kinda all over the place. You dislike these wagons, but your prepared alternative is someone you feel so tepidly towards that the simple act of them posting and engaging renders it unnecessary?

If you haven't got suspicions to push on day 3 of a game town is losing what the fuck are you doing here?

43. ISO #743

That's a fair opinion

My own plan was to vote FDR, he has been grilled by more people than anyone else and has done little to nothing to get himself out of it.
    Let's analyse this post.

Me, a town, saw that post Johnson made and thought "#wack", Jefferson saw it as a "fair opinion" like wtf?

And Jefferson's plan is to vote FDR because they have been pushed by more people than anyone else (in a game which mafia are winning this is reason to townread someone tbh), and have done little to get themselves out of it... which is a subjective argument that cannot be actually made on top of the fact that if it were able to be made it would make them townie, because wolves number 1 need on their hierarchy is GETTING THEMSELVES OUT OF IT.

This is a nonsense post. Jefferson is a wolf.

44. ISO #744

My real problem right now is figuring out which of the two trains have the scum in them.

Because if either of these two flip scum (which imo FDR is the most likely to) then that will make Mr. Washington and Kennedy look not so great.

On the flip side if Mr. FDR flips town, all hell will likely break loose.
    Define "all hell will likely break loose".

Because from where I'm sitting what you really mean is "mafia will have a strangehold on game and cruise to win after killing Eisenhower".

45. ISO #745

Like, I don't really like either train much at all

But FDR is voting against Nixon, my read of Nixon is a lot townier than FDR, and my two top townreads that haven't died are on the FDR boat as well.
    Why is Nixon townier than FDR?
    Who are the two top townreads that are voting for FDR?

46. ISO #746

FM-James Monroe

====

Given my hypothesis that FDR is town and Nixon is mafia.

1 - Of course no mafia are voting Nixon
    2 - FDR is scummy town with 2 votes on them at this point. They can easily be town. Especially given that between then and now he suddenly has 5 votes and Nixon's wagon is the same size. His wagon grew with likely mafia while Nixon's did not. If FDR was mafia and Nixon was town, Nixon would have gotten votes.

47. ISO #747

FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (5 [L-994]):
    FM-George Washington (Mayor), FM-John F Kennedy, FM-Richard Nixon, FM-Thomas Jefferson

FM-James Monroe

The bolded are players I am reading as mafia. They are both voting for FDR and their votes are currently protecting Nixon. The other counterwagon is also a mafia read.

Johnson is very sus for not having voted yet.

I am very curious what Madison does here.

48. ISO #748

I am adamant that the only way that FDR can be mafia here is if he's being bussed and it'd be almost certainly by Nixon and/or Jefferson anyway because there is no impetus to bus FDR unless there is another wolf at risk of death. Jefferson as mafia partner to FDR here would be voting Nixon. GW and JFK are not suspicious to me.

FDR is almost only ever mafia if Nixon is too, but FDR can be, and usually is, in world's where Nixon is mafia.

Wagonomics suggests heavily that Nixon and Jefferson are both better wagons.

49. ISO #749

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    I am adamant that the only way that FDR can be mafia here is if he's being bussed and it'd be almost certainly by Nixon and/or Jefferson anyway because there is no impetus to bus FDR unless there is another wolf at risk of death. Jefferson as mafia partner to FDR here would be voting Nixon. GW and JFK are not suspicious to me.

FDR is almost only ever mafia if Nixon is too, but FDR can be town, and usually is, in world's where Nixon is mafia.

Wagonomics suggests heavily that Nixon and Jefferson are both better wagons.
    ebwop

50. ISO #750