Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Let’s see we have 10 players alive.
    7v3 today.
    If we mislim and scum kill it’s
    5v3 tommorow.

So we only have 2 elims remaining. Or 2 elims and one no-kill. (Although if president is mafia we could lose be4 since they’d have extra vote. Actually that major vote makes it real confusing, but i assume parity between town/scum ensures mafia win?

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒.

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃 "𝑒𝒶𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇" 𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝐹𝒟𝑅 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎? 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

@FM-Thomas Jefferson

Spoiler : Print :
    Jefferson, I began reviewing your case and found this series of posts that I strongly dislike.

Do you believe that you are an "eaiser" elim than FDR currently? I would disagree. There are no redeeming qualities to Franklin, but there are many here who I feel would be hesitant to remove you.

@FM-Thomas Jefferson
    Thank you for the question Mr. Washington

I think based on the both of our ISO's Mr. FDR is in a significantly worse position currently; however, a great many of the gentlemen in this fine establishment have voiced their displeasure for my reads/opinions.

It would take a bit more work for a coordinated scum team to form a push on to me, but I also think that once it forms it likely carry on until my lynch. I believe that the scum have set me up for the last mislynch presuming that they go for someone else today.

I'm trying my best to figure out who said scum are before that happens.

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

𝒯𝒪𝒲𝒩 (𝐼𝓃 𝓃𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇)
    𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 - 𝑀𝓇. 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉.

𝒟𝓌𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒟 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 - 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉. 𝐼𝒻 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

𝐿𝓎𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝐵 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽𝓎.

𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜. 𝐼 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

𝒩𝒰𝐿𝐿
    𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 𝐹 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 - 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑀𝓇. 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃. 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑔𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓊𝓅 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉.

𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓎𝑒𝓉.

𝒮𝒞𝒰𝑀
    𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓉𝓎.

𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒟 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒪𝑀𝒢𝒰𝒮 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟤 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉.

TOWN (In no particular order)
    Abraham Lincoln - Mr. Lincoln has demonstrated an organic thought process on several occasions. While I believe that the place he is coming from in reference to Nixon is pure of heart, I do not believe that it is correct, and I think his inability to parse and explain his thoughts reflects that.

Dwight D Eisenhower - Through two iterations, Eisenhower has repeatedly demonstrated a willingness to solve and hunt the game. I appreciate his active posting when reading up. This has been a disappointingly slow congress, and seeing Eisenhower's thoughts appear as he was having them was deeply refreshing.

James Monroe - Monroe is a somewhat worrying gentleman. He has an air that makes me cautious. I would not be surprised to see that I have placed him incorrectly. I have, however, found myself aligning with his thoughts on several occasions. I share their frustrations on the lack of any reasoning why Nixon is a spy. They are hesitant to outright align themselves alongside Nixon, however, which is worth pointing out. If one is a spy, the other one likely could be as well.

Lyndon B Johnson - I find it difficult to parse why Johnson is specifically town beyond me liking how they speak. But I have a strong feeling that they are trustworthy.

Richard Nixon - I have yet to see a single actual point describing why Nixon is a spy. I could be convinced that they are. But nobody has made an attempt to do so. I particularly liked Nixon's play day 1, and do not understand where the distrust emerged from.

NULL
    John F Kennedy - I recall hearing that Mr. Kennedy was suffering health related issues, and as such is taking a relative leave of absence. I would like them to return. Out of the residents of the Null category, Kennedy is most likely to be American, and I will be looking for any excuse to move him up my list.

Thomas Jefferson - I was largely unsure of where to place Jefferson. I think that determining Jefferson's alignment is the next thing that I need to do. I think it is likely that he will be a spy in this position, but I cannot say that with any certainty yet.

SCUM
    James Madison - I wish we had more knowledge of their thoughts and thought processes. I have yet to actively disagree with anything that they have said, but I don't feel that anything they have said is particularly damning. They just have yet to say much. I think it is likely that they are coasting through the low activity.

Franklin D Roosevelt - The blatant OMGUS today and attempts to shade me through attacks completely devoid of any basis has me believing that my premonition day 2 was correct.
    I agree with the majority of the reads in this list (Barring Mr. Nixon and myself, I should be in the town area whereas Mr. Nixon should be null)

Other than that, What ties Mr. FDR and Madison together as scum? I know individually they appear to be scummy, but how are they tied together?

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    I agree with the majority of the reads in this list (Barring Mr. Nixon and myself, I should be in the town area whereas Mr. Nixon should be null)

Other than that, What ties Mr. FDR and Madison together as scum? I know individually they appear to be scummy, but how are they tied together?
    I don't want to put words in Washington's mouth but I don't think it is the intent of the list to tie both those together. I see it as a purely individual list.

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    Overall like the list a lot, I'd still have Kennedy in the townies, and madison higher, tho.
    For numerical reasons I'm guessing at least one scum is powerwolfing, if I had to guess now who that'd be I'd say Eisenhower, yourself or Lincoln in no particular order. Hopefully this will become clearer once we've got scum corpses to investigate from.
    I've got the thought boggling in my head that Kennedy could be using AtE to cover for himself but that may be just me being paranoid.
    Thinking back about it, add Kennedy to the front of the alleged powerwolfers.
    𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎.

𝒜𝓈 𝐼 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂, 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃. 𝒜𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓌𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎.

𝐹𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂, 𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒.

I had a revelation while I was out of the office momentarily.

As I understand it, the day 1 vote was largely between myself and Eisenhower. I think that if Eisenhower were scum, he would have beaten me in the election. As such I don't think we reside in a world where he is a spy.

Far down the line, perhaps I could be convinced Lincoln is scum, although I do not perceive it likely that I will be alive in a world where we reach that phase of the game.

Thank you for the question Mr. Washington

I think based on the both of our ISO's Mr. FDR is in a significantly worse position currently; however, a great many of the gentlemen in this fine establishment have voiced their displeasure for my reads/opinions.

It would take a bit more work for a coordinated scum team to form a push on to me, but I also think that once it forms it likely carry on until my lynch. I believe that the scum have set me up for the last mislynch presuming that they go for someone else today.

I'm trying my best to figure out who said scum are before that happens.
    𝒮𝑜 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎? 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐹𝒟𝑅. 𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂? 𝒪𝓇 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎- 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃.

So I will ask you this, Jefferson. Who do you believe that the scum are going for today? The two current choices are Nixon and FDR. Do you believe that one of them is being painted by the scum? Or do you believe that we are going to see another choice emerge later in the day- say, somebody like Monroe or Madison.

𝐼 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝐹𝒟𝑅 𝑜𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. 𝐼𝒻 𝐹𝒟𝑅 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃. 𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.

I challenge you to find ties from FDR or Madison to anybody else in the role list. If FDR is scum that paints myself and Nixon as likely town. Beyond that, we get very little information.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lyndon B Johnson View Post
    I don't want to put words in Washington's mouth but I don't think it is the intent of the list to tie both those together. I see it as a purely individual list.
    𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒, 𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓂. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎.

This is correct. They are both individually players that I would not be afraid to remove. I think it is possible, or perhaps even likely, that they are not both scum. But they are where I am starting, currently.

14. ISO #664

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    George what are you referring to when you say you liked Nixon’s day 1? What did you like?
    𝐼 𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹.

I acknowledge this question. Please do not let me get through the remainder of the day without answering it. I want to give it the diligence that it deserves and I'm currently predisposed.

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I feel like over half the game is afk and it is indeed frustrating.
    𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝟣𝟦 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝟣𝟤 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝟤 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒷𝓎𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝟤.𝟧𝓍. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝒻𝓀???

That post was in reference to you. You have 14 posts over the course of three days, 12 over the course of the 2 days you've been in your slot. That is an abysmally low number. You have the lowest post count by a factor of 2.5x. And you talk about how everyone feels afk???

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    So I've only now actually read the actress role description, and it could make things very complicated for us if it's in the game.
    𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒? 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃?

Are you proposing that we may have one? Wilson?

19. ISO #669

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽.

Well that's a very strange piece of insight to just drop in and fuck off with.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

������ ������ ������������������ �������� ���� ������ �������� ������? ������������?

Are you proposing that we may have one? Wilson?
    It's a role in the potential roles, so it's certainly possible. I don't find it particularly like Wilson was one, since he did seem a bit like LHF to me, and nobody was really going out of their way to help him. If the Brits knew he was gonna flip town then I figure they would have tried harder to save him.

I wouldn't sweat about it's potential existence too much, as doubting every lynch result can create confusion and make it harder to hold people accountable for pushing a mislynch, but it is something we should be aware of going forward.

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post

Jefferson, if you wish to convince me you are town, show me your heart. Find someone you suspect - could even be me, idc - and push them with all your strength. Engage with the person you suspect, and try and convince others of the reality of this person being evil. So far you've only done sort of half-hearted pushes. What I need to see from you is your brain at work.
    I have trouble seeing the rationale or your vote on Jefferson, and then right here you even give him an out. It is almost like you are not being sincere with your vote and maybe you are using it as a distraction? Planting the seeds here to take your vote off of him?

If you really believed he was scum, why would you give him an out?

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    The only thing I'm going to say rn is that I don't think Roosevelt dies unless the other Roosevelt is town or unless he really was dangerous
    With people trying to vote Roosevelt if you leave b oth of them alive ot adds to more confusion instead of govo k g people a straight shot
    Please use the first names, Teddy and FDR or something other than just calling them both "Roosevelt" because it is confusing as hell.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I have trouble seeing the rationale or your vote on Jefferson, and then right here you even give him an out. It is almost like you are not being sincere with your vote and maybe you are using it as a distraction? Planting the seeds here to take your vote off of him?

If you really believed he was scum, why would you give him an out?
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying by "giving him an out". What I'm saying is that if he wants to convince me he's town, he needs to make content that would show he has a townie thought process (ideally that'd be a push onto a scum read of his). If he's scum, he's not gonna be able to truly mimic that townie thought process, and I wouldn't back off in that case (unless he pulls out some masterful deception and I get fooled). So I'm only "giving him an out" if he's town and can demonstrate that to me. If you have a problem with THAT, well, idk what to tell you.

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

Let me explain what i don’t like about your read on me and why i feel it betrays your scum alignment.

Basically it just doesn’t seem like you genuinely are trying to understand where i’m coming from, or explain why my posts are scum indicative.
    You literally just went: "He is an active scum that is trying to look townie. Why? He just is. And it’s working you guys! You’re falling for it!!"
    Just feels like a bunch of scum garbage to justify your scumread on me rather than any semblance of authenticity.
    there is no way you literally called me scum on a gut read and when you asked me to explain why I wasn't hard TR'ing you, I gave explicit reasoning such as your wolf sided mechanical take day 1 and feeling like your posts are performative, AND THEN made this post. the audacity. check yourself lmfao

43. ISO #693

As i said earlier, i voted Eisenhower. Almost voted JFK, before deciding that putting in Eisenhower whom was an townread of mine that had less presence D1 would increase their likelihood of not just dying from an scum kill as i suspected JFK might have been if they were made president. It seems like i made the right choice.
    I need to catch up on a couple pages of posting but I still *hate* this post. like abe makes it to pretend like he did something useful when it objectively was null

44. ISO #694

I am your biggest attacker.
    And if i haven’t kept pointing out that you look scummy i’m pretty sure you would have kept cruising and doing fuckall.
    And i’m referencing to how you lightly shade me which feels like an scummy reaction to discredit my push.
    I would argue that I'm just pushing against bad pushes and maybe you should consider that you aren't brilliant for trying to push LHF

45. ISO #695

I doubt if you were town you would be thinking or playing this way, in fact. I’m giving you respect here by assuming that you are just scum playing bad rather than an completely clueless town.
    I mean hey if you can be wrong on me, I can be wrong on you but I'm not anti-town enough to be stubborn about it

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Going for me is the lazy lynch for scum currently, their entire play revolves around the N1 death of Mr. Truman.

As much as I despise OMGUS, I cannot townread those pushing hard for me when I know that that's what the scum's plan is.

Liking me now Mr. Johnson? I know how much you appreciate that word.
    there is no way you think you're the lowest hanging fruit in this fat ass fruit tree

50. ISO #700