S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    Explain how the mafia would know the doctor wasn't on George? I don't understand how you find this suspicious.
    I'd say its a 50/50 chance of the doctor (unconfirmed at time) being on the mayor due to wifom. N1 okay, but n2? He wasn't attacked? On top of the confirmed doc telling us their suspicions?

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    I'd say its a 50/50 chance of the doctor (unconfirmed at time) being on the mayor due to wifom. N1 okay, but n2? He wasn't attacked? On top of the confirmed doc telling us their suspicions?
    It being 2 nights doesn't make much of a difference. George was consensus town and the mayor. The Brits would be right in thinking that a doctor would likely be on him, even on the second night.

Besides - killing the president early on isn't *objectively* the best play. You kill the president early on, America just votes a new one in. American heroes like Truman and Theodore? We don't get em back.

3. ISO #603

It being 2 nights doesn't make much of a difference. George was consensus town and the mayor. The Brits would be right in thinking that a doctor would likely be on him, even on the second night.

Besides - killing the president early on isn't *objectively* the best play. You kill the president early on, America just votes a new one in. American heroes like Truman and Theodore? We don't get em back.
    Oh yeah, I forgot a second mayor would be elected. I suppose that does disincentivize killing the mayor and instead trying to get other TPR.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Hmm this interaction between Monroe and FDR was actually townie for both of them. FDR especially felt really naive town trying to figure shit out, especially the way they retracted when Monroe rightly pointed out the bad reasoning. Monroe pointing out the bad reasoning was also townie. Towniness. I like it. Let's be so fucken townie these scum suckers get flushed out by proxy.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

anyways I'm just gonna
    -vote FM-Thomas Jefferson
    Going for me is the lazy lynch for scum currently, their entire play revolves around the N1 death of Mr. Truman.

As much as I despise OMGUS, I cannot townread those pushing hard for me when I know that that's what the scum's plan is.

Liking me now Mr. Johnson? I know how much you appreciate that word.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Going for me is the lazy lynch for scum currently, their entire play revolves around the N1 death of Mr. Truman.

As much as I despise OMGUS, I cannot townread those pushing hard for me when I know that that's what the scum's plan is.

Bro I just got here, am town, and you look wolfy. So a recognition of your status would be advised and appreciated. Let's start with

a) why do you say you "know" that the scum are planning to push you
    b) they weren't pushing you before I came in and did so, I am town and the only person who sheeped my vote is Monroe, so are you suggesting we are mafia doing this in tandem or is he the wolf and I'm the stooge? what's the nuance here?
    c) where are your solves at outside of this incomprehensible worldview that I am already aware is flawed? who are your top town, who have been your suspicions?

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dwight D Eisenhower View Post
    Bro I just got here, am town, and you look wolfy. So a recognition of your status would be advised and appreciated. Let's start with

a) why do you say you "know" that the scum are planning to push you
    b) they weren't pushing you before I came in and did so, I am town and the only person who sheeped my vote is Monroe, so are you suggesting we are mafia doing this in tandem or is he the wolf and I'm the stooge? what's the nuance here?
    c) where are your solves at outside of this incomprehensible worldview that I am already aware is flawed? who are your top town, who have been your suspicions?
    1. Why else would they kill Mr. Truman? I was his number one suspect, killing him incriminates me.
    2. I'm suggesting Mr. Monroe could be scum for sheeping you, yes. I can't really form a read on your slot yet as there are not enough posts.
    3. I've already posted what I believed were solves during D2; however, I'm currently going over them as yes they appear to be not correct currently.

Top Town Read currently: Mr. Kennedy

Sus currently: Mr Monroe, Mr. Johnson.

Both of them don't really have great reads on me other than what looks like "He's scum lol", at least in my POV.

18. ISO #618

Dear town

Mafia games are a lot easier if you play to your wincon hard.

Playing the game like a lobotimised penguin flapping around in circles renders you a liability to the rest of us without information.

Draw lines in the sand. Make content you can't take back. Be fucken townier.
    This is another post I can't comment on due to anom game reasons....

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Frankly it is pretty suspicious you are even still alive. I mean the doctor wasn't even on you last night.

Nobody else finds it strange the mayor is still alive?
    I hate WIFOM arguments. Especially the "does anyone think this?" part.
    -townpoints for you.

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Don't you think it is suspicious mayor is still alive?
    ^ What was said

What i hear -> "Please tell me your opinion on whether my WIFOM argument is making you paranoid of Washington or not so i can know if this is an angle i should be scummily pushing"

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

You latching onto the framing thing is a huge part of why I scumread you. The fact you continue to do so only makes me more confident in you being a Brit.
    the only person who sheeped my vote is Monroe
    1. Why else would they kill Mr. Truman? I was his number one suspect, killing him incriminates me.
    2. I'm suggesting Mr. Monroe could be scum for sheeping you, yes. I can't really form a read on your slot yet as there are not enough posts.
    3. I've already posted what I believed were solves during D2; however, I'm currently going over them as yes they appear to be not correct currently.

Top Town Read currently: Mr. Kennedy

Sus currently: Mr Monroe, Mr. Johnson.

Both of them don't really have great reads on me other than what looks like "He's scum lol", at least in my POV.
    1. Truman was a competent and actively contributing town member who was townread by a lot of people. He was like, the best option for the British.
    2. Wth is this lol. I can understand Eisenhower thinking I'm sheeping him bc he hasn't fully read up yet, but you blatantly misrepresenting me like this when you know I tried to push you out last day phase is just... not a good look.

Jefferson, if you wish to convince me you are town, show me your heart. Find someone you suspect - could even be me, idc - and push them with all your strength. Engage with the person you suspect, and try and convince others of the reality of this person being evil. So far you've only done sort of half-hearted pushes. What I need to see from you is your brain at work.

A big part of why I scumread you Jefferson is that you feel very perfomative. And what I mean by that is it looks like you're doing things for appearance, rather than to actually solve. You put in enough energy in your posts such that they are quite wordy, yet I don't really see that energy being directed to solving very much. Most "solving" I do see feels like you're just doing an obligation.

If you *are* an American, and I'm making a big mistake. I ask you to correct my misconceptions. It would be regretful if I spend two days pushing someone who turns out to be an American.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Frankly, this game is very inactive. So the actions to me speak louder than the minimal words we have.

What the actual fuck is that ?
    Actions ? Like ?... What ?

What actions are you referring to exactly ?...

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Madison View Post
    The only thing I'm going to say rn is that I don't think Roosevelt dies unless the other Roosevelt is town or unless he really was dangerous
    With people trying to vote Roosevelt if you leave b oth of them alive ot adds to more confusion instead of govo k g people a straight shot
    This is a good point, however considering the deceased Roosevelt was a doctor, I think it's safe to assume he was killed because of his profession, which IMO makes this irrelevant (killing doc >> keeping things a little bit more confused, I'd say).

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

First statement simply seems far fetched and thus, very bold.

Nice, that's good because no one is "pushing hard for [you]" yet. Or did you mean that me & Monroe are ?

As a town, no, I don't. I very much dislike lies when I'm town, and for the LAST TIME the ONLY worlds in which this is NOT a lie are :
    - a world in which you've gone bonkers insane and mistake belief for knowledge ;
    - a world in which you are scum.

So if you are town, I beg you to stop saying that because that seems counterproductive at best and utterly stupid at worst.

Do you have any information that encourages you to think the N1 kill really was a "framing kill" that you haven't shared yet ?
    Do you have any information that encourages you to think scum is pushing you that you haven't mentioned ?

Please help me understand your position, because I have trouble understanding your POV at the moment. From either alignment, because in my eyes you'd need to be very stupid to say the shit you do as scum, but at the same time it doesn't make sense for you to say it as town either (as it doesn't help at all, quite the opposite in fact FMPOV) so I'm really kinda lost.

45. ISO #645

Frankly, this game is very inactive. So the actions to me speak louder than the minimal words we have.

No but seriously, what the fuck is that ? That's the first time I see anyone asking to "ignore the words" and consider "actions" when we collectively have literally zero way of knowing any action outside votes unless someone dies and posts a LW !?! This sounds downright INSANE to me, are you okay, franklin ?

Anyway.
    You wanna talk about actions ? Fine, let's talk about actions.
    What's Washington done ? Vote you up for the rope. Twice, which was warranted because you barely existed until then. And he was on poor Wilson's arse, too.
    But what have you, kind sir, done ? You've voted for Washington in RVS and have done fuck all since then, that's what your contribution amounts to.

46. ISO #646

𝒯𝒪𝒲𝒩 (𝐼𝓃 𝓃𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇)
    𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 - 𝑀𝓇. 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉.

𝒟𝓌𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒟 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 - 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉. 𝐼𝒻 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

𝐿𝓎𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝐵 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽𝓎.

𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜. 𝐼 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

𝒩𝒰𝐿𝐿
    𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 𝐹 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 - 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑀𝓇. 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃. 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑔𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓊𝓅 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉.

𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓎𝑒𝓉.

𝒮𝒞𝒰𝑀
    𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓉𝓎.

𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒟 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒪𝑀𝒢𝒰𝒮 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟤 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉.

Spoiler : Print :

TOWN (In no particular order)
    Abraham Lincoln - Mr. Lincoln has demonstrated an organic thought process on several occasions. While I believe that the place he is coming from in reference to Nixon is pure of heart, I do not believe that it is correct, and I think his inability to parse and explain his thoughts reflects that.

Dwight D Eisenhower - Through two iterations, Eisenhower has repeatedly demonstrated a willingness to solve and hunt the game. I appreciate his active posting when reading up. This has been a disappointingly slow congress, and seeing Eisenhower's thoughts appear as he was having them was deeply refreshing.

James Monroe - Monroe is a somewhat worrying gentleman. He has an air that makes me cautious. I would not be surprised to see that I have placed him incorrectly. I have, however, found myself aligning with his thoughts on several occasions. I share their frustrations on the lack of any reasoning why Nixon is a spy. They are hesitant to outright align themselves alongside Nixon, however, which is worth pointing out. If one is a spy, the other one likely could be as well.

Lyndon B Johnson - I find it difficult to parse why Johnson is specifically town beyond me liking how they speak. But I have a strong feeling that they are trustworthy.

Richard Nixon - I have yet to see a single actual point describing why Nixon is a spy. I could be convinced that they are. But nobody has made an attempt to do so. I particularly liked Nixon's play day 1, and do not understand where the distrust emerged from.

NULL
    John F Kennedy - I recall hearing that Mr. Kennedy was suffering health related issues, and as such is taking a relative leave of absence. I would like them to return. Out of the residents of the Null category, Kennedy is most likely to be American, and I will be looking for any excuse to move him up my list.

Thomas Jefferson - I was largely unsure of where to place Jefferson. I think that determining Jefferson's alignment is the next thing that I need to do. I think it is likely that he will be a spy in this position, but I cannot say that with any certainty yet.

SCUM
    James Madison - I wish we had more knowledge of their thoughts and thought processes. I have yet to actively disagree with anything that they have said, but I don't feel that anything they have said is particularly damning. They just have yet to say much. I think it is likely that they are coasting through the low activity.

Franklin D Roosevelt - The blatant OMGUS today and attempts to shade me through attacks completely devoid of any basis has me believing that my premonition day 2 was correct.

47. ISO #647

𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉, 𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒩𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒯𝑜𝓌𝓃.

I apologize for any confusing language in that list. At the last moment before publishing it, I promoted Johnson from Null to Town.

48. ISO #648

I am also starting to dislike our current president

He is not addressing the larger conflicts of the thread but rather the small things that people agree about.

For example Mr. FDR's case.
    𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒.

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃 "𝑒𝒶𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇" 𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝐹𝒟𝑅 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎? 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

@FM-Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson, I began reviewing your case and found this series of posts that I strongly dislike.

Do you believe that you are an "eaiser" elim than FDR currently? I would disagree. There are no redeeming qualities to Franklin, but there are many here who I feel would be hesitant to remove you.

@FM-Thomas Jefferson

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝒯𝒪𝒲𝒩 (𝐼𝓃 𝓃𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇)
    𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 - 𝑀𝓇. 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉.

𝒟𝓌𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒟 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 - 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓅. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐸𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓇𝑜𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃, 𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉. 𝐼𝒻 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

𝐿𝓎𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝐵 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽𝓎.

𝑅𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎. 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜. 𝐼 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝓍𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟣, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

𝒩𝒰𝐿𝐿
    𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 𝐹 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 - 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑀𝓇. 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃. 𝒪𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑔𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓊𝓅 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉.

𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒥𝑒𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓎𝑒𝓉.

𝒮𝒞𝒰𝑀
    𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 - 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓉𝓎.

𝐹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒟 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓉 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒪𝑀𝒢𝒰𝒮 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝟤 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉.

TOWN (In no particular order)
    Abraham Lincoln - Mr. Lincoln has demonstrated an organic thought process on several occasions. While I believe that the place he is coming from in reference to Nixon is pure of heart, I do not believe that it is correct, and I think his inability to parse and explain his thoughts reflects that.

Dwight D Eisenhower - Through two iterations, Eisenhower has repeatedly demonstrated a willingness to solve and hunt the game. I appreciate his active posting when reading up. This has been a disappointingly slow congress, and seeing Eisenhower's thoughts appear as he was having them was deeply refreshing.

James Monroe - Monroe is a somewhat worrying gentleman. He has an air that makes me cautious. I would not be surprised to see that I have placed him incorrectly. I have, however, found myself aligning with his thoughts on several occasions. I share their frustrations on the lack of any reasoning why Nixon is a spy. They are hesitant to outright align themselves alongside Nixon, however, which is worth pointing out. If one is a spy, the other one likely could be as well.

Lyndon B Johnson - I find it difficult to parse why Johnson is specifically town beyond me liking how they speak. But I have a strong feeling that they are trustworthy.

Richard Nixon - I have yet to see a single actual point describing why Nixon is a spy. I could be convinced that they are. But nobody has made an attempt to do so. I particularly liked Nixon's play day 1, and do not understand where the distrust emerged from.

NULL
    John F Kennedy - I recall hearing that Mr. Kennedy was suffering health related issues, and as such is taking a relative leave of absence. I would like them to return. Out of the residents of the Null category, Kennedy is most likely to be American, and I will be looking for any excuse to move him up my list.

Thomas Jefferson - I was largely unsure of where to place Jefferson. I think that determining Jefferson's alignment is the next thing that I need to do. I think it is likely that he will be a spy in this position, but I cannot say that with any certainty yet.

SCUM
    James Madison - I wish we had more knowledge of their thoughts and thought processes. I have yet to actively disagree with anything that they have said, but I don't feel that anything they have said is particularly damning. They just have yet to say much. I think it is likely that they are coasting through the low activity.

Franklin D Roosevelt - The blatant OMGUS today and attempts to shade me through attacks completely devoid of any basis has me believing that my premonition day 2 was correct.
    Overall like the list a lot, I'd still have Kennedy in the townies, and madison higher, tho.
    For numerical reasons I'm guessing at least one scum is powerwolfing, if I had to guess now who that'd be I'd say Eisenhower, yourself or Lincoln in no particular order. Hopefully this will become clearer once we've got scum corpses to investigate from.
    I've got the thought boggling in my head that Kennedy could be using AtE to cover for himself but that may be just me being paranoid.
    Thinking back about it, add Kennedy to the front of the alleged powerwolfers.

50. ISO #650